RajPerth, WA

A very long wait on the phone but the issue was resolved

The rental car insurance excess is below the amount charged by most car companies. I waited on the phone for over an hour wanting to confirm what the limit is and if I could increase. I am still waiting 1hr 10 mins later. Once I got a sales agent they were very helpful and increased the limit with a slight increase in premiums

DestinationAustralia
Claim MadeNo
Insurance Cover ForAdult
Raj

Thanks Joshua. I understand your problems but an 1hr 20 min wait was the longest I have waited. However once I got through the staff were very helpful

Hi Raj,
I understand that is a very long time to be waiting on the phone. I'm glad we were able to resolve your enquiry once we were able to have a chat. Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Joshua

Skiing accident with delayed charges

DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii)
Type of ClaimMedical
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateJanuary 2020

Hi there
Thank you for your lovely review. We’re glad to read of your positive experience and it's great to have that peace of mind. If there is anything we can do to help, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
Thanks, Joshua

Avoid Medibank - Cancellation Costs

DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii)
Type of ClaimTravel Delays/Cancellations
Claim DateJanuary 2020
Claim ApprovedNo
Insurance Cover ForAdult and Child

Hi there,
I am sorry to hear your recent flight was cancelled and that your travel claim wasn’t covered. I just sent you a private message asking for a few more details. Thanks, Anna

Travel Insurance

Find out how Medibank Travel Insurance - International Comprehensive Plan (Annual Multi Trip) compares to other Travel Insurance

Sherry A.

Sherry A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to claim, need lots of Evidence

Was easy to make a claim, asked for lots of supporting docs so make sure to read terms & conditions. The claim was resolved in a timely manner. Customer service could be better. However everything else was good.

DestinationEurope
Type of ClaimLost/Stolen Property
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateOctober 2019
Insurance Cover ForAdult

Hi Sherry,
Thanks for submitting your review. If there is anything we can do to help, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Thanks, Anna

Break a leg in Iceland

Break a leg in IcelandSouth East Queensland, QLD

You have to have a go (at a leg break) to get a go (at insurance claims).

DestinationEurope
Type of ClaimMedical and Travel Delays/Cancellations
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Insurance Cover ForSenior
Melissa

MelissaSydney

Being a loyal customer with them meant nothing, very disappointed at their service

Insurance claim madeYes
Manny

MannyFar North Queensland, QLD

Look elsewhere - don't bother buying this

Insurance claim madeYes