Medical Vita Diet Shakes

Banana Smoothie, Swiss Chocolate, Iced Coffee, etc... (See All)
See the Best Weight Loss Drinks in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Medical Vita Diet? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Tanya D.South East Queensland, QLD

Ingredients of all the Vita Diet sachets and Snack Bars

2 x shakes a day is 234 mg of sodium. All you can taste is some flavour and too much white salt .Why didn’t you use Celtic salt , ITS HEALTHIER

Purchased in .

• Taste
Tanya D.
Tanya D.

You only get 30 words to review but check the ingredients for soup 985mg of sodium, Maltodextrin as the first ingredient and Vegetable gum (415) These are nasty ingredients

Victoria
VictoriaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vita diet fantastic

I have been on vita diet for 3 weeks and have managed to shift 5kg which is fantastic 15kg to go and I am at my target weight.
I have tried shakes before and they either have artificial sweeteners in them which I can't stand or don't satisfy me. Vita diet has all my daily vitamin needs in the 2 meals so I feel fulfilled and no need to eat snack or eat anymore. In the evening I just have 120g of protein salad or vegetables and drink around 2 litres of water.
I have a thyroid problem so as I get older it has been harder to shift weight, this definitely works and I recommend giving it a try

Purchased in for $39.

CTJ
CTJHunter Region, NSW

Vita Diet banana shake

Vita Diet banana shake reminds me of a banana paddle pop but liquid form. So delicious. I started on OptiFast and find it quite good, however, Vita Diet banana is great.
And I only give credit if it’s deserved, and this is well worth it.

Purchased in for $2.95.

• Additional Physical Activities Cardio
  • Side Effects
    • None
Toothless T.
Toothless T.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it

These are the best tasting shakes I've ever tried not sickly sweet like other brands I've tried like optislim I've been on the shakes for 1 week and have lost 4.5kg!!

Purchased in at Terry White Chemists for $50.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No

True Blue
True Blue

Amazingly yum! Tastes like a treat

I love the banana shake the best, it tastes like a banana paddle pop.
Personally, I prefer to make mine 30-45 mins before ready to drink it and pop it in the freezer!

Purchased in at Amcal for $29.99.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No

why the wasteful single serve packaging?

The Vita diet serves seem to be only available in wasteful plastic packaging. The product is good but I would definitely use it more if it was available in a bulk (say 1kg) tin.

Purchased in at Chemist Outlet for $5.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No

Love this

I love this shake pack, it's better than the optifast where you're stuck to one flavour instead of having 14.
This isn't designed to have with MILK as it causes bloating and farting, it's designed to mix with water.
I love it.

Purchased in at Life pharmacy for $46.99.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Emma
EmmaSydney, NSW

So tasty

I have tried all the flavors.
I don't like the coffee one.
Instead of chocolate milk I have one of these shakes with coconut milk and sometimes add gelatin in it.
It's a bit pricey but it works for me.

Purchased in at Pharmacy Online.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No

Bad experience

The worst product I ever tried for weight loss.I didn't lose weight at all infact gained my weight.The taste was okay but the product is so expansive and not worth it.I have no clue why pharmacy's are selling it knowing the results are not good..its a rip off.

Purchased in for $75.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No

10kg down

Excellent, have followed to the letter and have lost 10kg in a month. The Swiss choch hot is very good. I have a the Swiss choch for breakfast, a miso for morning tea, the allowed vegetables and protein for lunch a shake for dinner and an egg about 8pm. Very achievable.

Purchased in for $50.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
  • Weight LostYes
Ruthie
RuthieNew Zealand

Terrible

I tried every flavor and after a month of farting I started to loose control of my bowel. So now I have to take a ibs pill and put all the weight back on. So to me it was a waste of money. There support isn't very good either. Good luck if it works for you Ruth

They make you fart - LOTS!!

After day one I had really bad gas. But I persevered and after my morning shake I was so bloated and literally couldn’t stop farting. Lucky I was at home because I couldn’t have coped with it at work. Worst has of my life !!

Find out how Medical Vita Diet Shakes compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Vita diet made me unwell

I found vita diet shakes easy to mix and enjoyed the flavor especially the chocolate. I got the starter pack for $50 so the price of the diet drinks is reasonable. But after the first drink I had bloating and bad gas. By drink number 6 after three days I completely lost control of my bowels. I don't know what the heck is in the drinks but I ended up being quite unwell with stomach problems and headache. I have never had any issues with tolerating milk or milk based products before. My advice is test it out first by purchasing a single sachet. Vita diet is not for me

Nice tasting but bad digestive upset

I wanted to try these but my guts hates them. I thought the chocolate shake was delicious and also tried the banana which was good too. Impressed at the taste with just water added (instead of milk like some other shakes).
However be warned, I had very bad gastric upset. I perservered but still the same after 4-5 shakes. I do have medically diagnosed lactase deficiency but took Lactase pills with every shake, but despite this still had bad side effects (a dietitian told me probably because of the whey or isomalt ingredients). Bad luck for me.

Cant believe the weight just falls off

I buy a mixed pack and love them although caramel my least favourite. 16 weeks later and have lost 22kgs dropped 2 dress sizes and my health is fantastic so much energy. Love vita diet.