Medical Vita Diet Shakes

Banana Smoothie, Swiss Chocolate, Strawberry, etc...
See the Best Weight Loss Drinks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Medical Vita Diet? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Toothless T.
Toothless T.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it

These are the best tasting shakes I've ever tried not sickly sweet like other brands I've tried like optislim I've been on the shakes for 1 week and have lost 4.5kg!!

Purchased in June 2020 at Terry White Chemists for $50.00.

True Blue

Amazingly yum! Tastes like a treat

I love the banana shake the best, it tastes like a banana paddle pop.
Personally, I prefer to make mine 30-45 mins before ready to drink it and pop it in the freezer!

Purchased in January 2020 at Amcal for $29.99.

Taste

why the wasteful single serve packaging?

The Vita diet serves seem to be only available in wasteful plastic packaging. The product is good but I would definitely use it more if it was available in a bulk (say 1kg) tin.

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Outlet for $5.00.

Love this

I love this shake pack, it's better than the optifast where you're stuck to one flavour instead of having 14.
This isn't designed to have with MILK as it causes bloating and farting, it's designed to mix with water.
I love it.

Purchased in February 2020 at Life pharmacy for $46.99.

Emma
EmmaSydney, NSW

So tasty

I have tried all the flavors.
I don't like the coffee one.
Instead of chocolate milk I have one of these shakes with coconut milk and sometimes add gelatin in it.
It's a bit pricey but it works for me.

Purchased in November 2019 at Pharmacy Online.

Bad experience

The worst product I ever tried for weight loss.I didn't lose weight at all infact gained my weight.The taste was okay but the product is so expansive and not worth it.I have no clue why pharmacy's are selling it knowing the results are not good..its a rip off.

Purchased in November 2019 for $75.00.

10kg down

Excellent, have followed to the letter and have lost 10kg in a month. The Swiss choch hot is very good. I have a the Swiss choch for breakfast, a miso for morning tea, the allowed vegetables and protein for lunch a shake for dinner and an egg about 8pm. Very achievable.

Purchased in May 2019 for $50.00.

Weight LostYes
Ruthie
RuthieNew Zealand

Terrible

I tried every flavor and after a month of farting I started to loose control of my bowel. So now I have to take a ibs pill and put all the weight back on. So to me it was a waste of money. There support isn't very good either. Good luck if it works for you Ruth

They make you fart - LOTS!!

After day one I had really bad gas. But I persevered and after my morning shake I was so bloated and literally couldn’t stop farting. Lucky I was at home because I couldn’t have coped with it at work. Worst has of my life !!

Find out how Medical Vita Diet Shakes compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Vita diet made me unwell

I found vita diet shakes easy to mix and enjoyed the flavor especially the chocolate. I got the starter pack for $50 so the price of the diet drinks is reasonable. But after the first drink I had bloating and bad gas. By drink number 6 after three days I completely lost control of my bowels. I don't know what the heck is in the drinks but I ended up being quite unwell with stomach problems and headache. I have never had any issues with tolerating milk or milk based products before. My advice is test it out first by purchasing a single sachet. Vita diet is not for me

Nice tasting but bad digestive upset

I wanted to try these but my guts hates them. I thought the chocolate shake was delicious and also tried the banana which was good too. Impressed at the taste with just water added (instead of milk like some other shakes).
However be warned, I had very bad gastric upset. I perservered but still the same after 4-5 shakes. I do have medically diagnosed lactase deficiency but took Lactase pills with every shake, but despite this still had bad side effects (a dietitian told me probably because of the whey or isomalt ingredients). Bad luck for me.

Cant believe the weight just falls off

I buy a mixed pack and love them although caramel my least favourite. 16 weeks later and have lost 22kgs dropped 2 dress sizes and my health is fantastic so much energy. Love vita diet.

Chocolate

Found chocolate to be my favourite,love the taste, great way to lose weight

Vita Diet really WORKS!!

I have tried a lot of diet programs in the past but have never had the results that I have achieved with Vita Diet. The shakes are delicious and I love that they are gluten free.

Love the Vita Diet range!

I love the taste of all the Vita Diet flavours though Chocolate is my favourite as I can have that as a warm drink.Feel healthy and energetic - terrific products!
Mazz

Read more reviews - page 2

chez
chezasked

Can I drink 3 shakes a day and lose weight quickly

True Blue

I’m not an expert but, I would think you would need to eat 1 meal a day for other nutrients - in saying that, I’ve had friends replace the 3rd meal 1-2 days a week for a low calorie day.

Tracey H.
Tracey H.asked
Shakes

Can I eat cheese on the vita diet? I put a small amount of edam cheese in my salads.

kysa
kysaasked
Shakes

I'm finding it strange that only selective questions are been answered?
Like the questions from Gayle V.
Kind off puts me off trying this product

True Blue

I doubt Vita Diet even know of this platform, the questions come through via email to those who’ve left a review.
Personally, I love the shakes and haven’t met anyone yet who has not enjoyed them - low calorie meal replacement that tastes great. I can’t answer all questions as I have no medical background nor am I a dietician, but can give my opinion.

See all Medical Vita Diet Shakes questions

Compare all 6 Medical Vita Diet Shakes
CategoryWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss Drinks
Product TypeMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal Replacement
Dietary NeedsGluten freeGluten freeGluten freeGluten free
IngredientsNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweeteners
Compare all 6 Medical Vita Diet Shakes