MeeMeep

MeeMeep

See the Best Couriers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dissappeared from the planet

Excellent and no issues using meemeep couriers. Now they are gone without a trace. . . . . . . . .

Additional (26/6/2019) Found_out_from founder/CEO_from_linkedin_correspondence,_told_me_that company_has_shut_down and is trying to sell, this was sometime in late 2018.

Delivery TimeOn Time
Shipping TypeDomestic
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

What happened to Meemeep?

I was a mover for over 3 years doing well over 200 jobs for this company earning them lots of commisson then they suddenly disappear without trace with all my 5 star reviews & personal details on file and no notice or advice given whatsoever....not good enough.

Sender or ReceiverMover

Pick up and deliver from GRAYS Auctions in Bribane

air cond units were picked up with difficulty from GRAYS , couldn't find the consignment.!!??? Chris found and loaded units then delivered them to me on BRIBIE Island with all promptness he could - he unloaded and put units where asked - really nice and efficient.

Excellent driver

I had Kyle and he was fantastic, kept me up to date with delivery times. Thoroughly recommend him. Great with comunication. Knew where he was at all times with my package.

Incompetent and incapable

I wanted a 65 inch TV moved and received a quote from MeeMeep. They were useless. No reply to emails. Had no idea about what to do.The store advised me that no one even attempted to pick up the TV. I lost ten days waiting for them to do their job before I terminated. I Lodged a complaint and waited over a week for a refund. Would not use or recommend again.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Glad to get away from this software

Glad to get rid of this mob. I do not have a clue what they are about. Thank heavens they are gone.

Sender or ReceiverSender

How is this business still operating?

By far the worst courier service I've ever encountered. And I'm honestly not surprised by the amount of negative reviews.

- No response to my emails
- No support line
- Online tracking system that does not work
- Drivers that do not answer their phones

I made a large order with Kmart and it still hasn't arrived, over 1 week later. This courier service makes Kmart look terrible. Kmart has had to refund us the cost for this courier service and has had to escalate our issue to management - they're essentially losing money, exhausting resources and damaging their reputation by allowing MeeMeep to facilitate their deliveries.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Beware of them. They owe money!

Beware of them and there owner Rob Emmett! He owes us money and not returning calls. We worked so hard for him and his Compnay . They made up some story that we stole a item. Very very in low blow, as we worked so so so hard for them. So be very careful working for them as they don't pay there bills.

Sender or Receiver$3000

Item out for delivery - doesn't get delivered

The item was picked up from Kmart and I received an email adivising it was out for delivery. 48 hours later no sign of delivery. Their online tracking system is useless and doesn't really give any meaningful information. My advice don't shop at KMART and expect the item to be DELIVERED.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Hi. I am sorry about the poor service you have received regarding your delivery. I will follow this up with the carrier.Rep, still no response on why does it take over 48 hours for something to be delivered in metro Melbourne and social media escalationThanks for bringing this to our attention. You will be contacted by our mover about delivery of your item later today. Have a great day!

Great service.

From the moment I listed my job on MeeMeep through to taking delivery it was an excellent experience. The driver kept me informed at every stage and head office called to ensure all was OK. Thanks MeeMeep and thanks Ray!

Great communication

large TV and nothing was a problem. Communication was great and arrived when they stated. I actually gave them the address 2 doors up and they carried it for me and very friendly. Will use again
Thankyou

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Hey Keith! Thanks for the great feedback!

So easy a really great price.

I used Meemeep to have my fridge delivered. It arrived on time and the service was excellent, I would highly recommend them. The communication between the driver was great and the whole process was easy.

Hey Lauren! Thanks for your wonderful review!

Just perfect!!Spot on.

Awesome service and fast delivery.No complaints at my end, with a big thumbs up.
The man that delivered the goods was very friendly,short and quick, highly recommended.
Hope to look forward to meeting up again.

Hey Nicole, thanks for the great feedback! We'll pass this along to the driver

Excellent service

The service was very quick. The lady driver came straight up to front door upstairs with goods which is massive help as some days I'm not well enough to go to downstairs door. Great service!

Thanks for the awesome feedback!

Delivery was quick and in a professional manor. I would use this again in the near future. More advertising is needed so many people can be aware of this service.

Thank you for the feedback Rachel! We will definitely pass that on to our marketing team. Cheers!

Awesome service

works great, have used it to have three things delivered from sydney to brisbane and it is very cheap. will use again. Normally interstate is too costly for buying smaller cheaper items but thanks to MeeMeep it is now doable.

Thank you for the great review Brenton! We're glad we've made your shipping easier :)

Great Service

I wasn't aware of this service. I cannot fault the end to end process. Very very convenient with good communication throughout the entire process. At no time did I feel left out of the loop

Thanks for the wonderful review! Glad we could be of service.

Great site Highly recomend

Great site ,I am always returning to MeeMeep !Easy to post and look the offers .Used this site so many times, customer support is great , response quick .Highly recommend.

Thank you for the glowing review Danka!

Great communication!

I recently had an online delivery from MeeMeep. I shop online lots but I hadn't heard of these guys before and was unsure. But the communication from the driver and the tracking of the delivery on my iPhone were better than I've experienced anywhere! I loved being able to rate the driver too! Hope to see lots more of you MeeMeep!

Thank you for the wonderful review, Tom!

Flexible, cost-effective...& no surprises!

I've used this service about 10 times over 3 or 4 years and am impressed with how easy the app is to use, how I have control over accepting bids & communicating with my choice of deliverer, how cost-effective it is for a range of items eg urgent documents, plants, chairs, even a fridge/freezer & the way I can track where the driver is en route. I think the fact that users get to rate drivers - and vice versa! - means that it's a fair and transparent system with no surprises & that's important to me. Would definitely recommend them!

Thank you for your loyalty over the last few years, Julie! I'm glad we could be of great service with your deliveries.