Megabuy

3.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (131)
Warren

WarrenHunter Region, NSW

Exception good value and service

Extremely easy to find what I was after and a lot better value than the competitors delivery was prompt and now I have found Megabuy I’ll be back when I’m next in the market IT and supplies

Bobbi

BobbiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super helpful on the phone, really happy with my upgrades

I called with a few questions about upgrade products for my animation and video editing PC and the team were very helpful in confirming details and offering suggestions for more information to inform my decisions ahead of purchase. Products arrived exactly on time and the admin department were very helpful with a few additional questions I had. Really happy, will be making the move to Megabuy for my PC needs from now on.

Prompt Response - Needs More Detail on Listing

The store was easy to navigate, but the listing for the item I bought was ambiguous regarding the Model Number being offered. Staff I contacted responded promptly but were not able to easily resolve my query to clear up the ambiguity. I finally got some reassurance from the staff after exchanging some emails, and the correct product arrived.
The range of products is very good.
The quality of the product was exactly as expected.

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shocking Customer Service, but the story ends well!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fantastic service, super quick delivery

Easy to find what I needed on the website. Paid on Monday, had my goods before Wednesday lunch. Was kept informed at every step of the purchase process. Really impressed with the level of service and speed of delivery. This will be my first stop for my next purchase.

Product PurchasedMicrosoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000
anup lama

anup lamaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, delivered within 3 days

It was easy, heaps of products online, shipped quickly and informative. No issues with anything, product comes with warranty, all good. Would recommend to my friends to buy ultrawide monitor

Jon H

Jon HSydney

I'm impressed!

Very reasonable prices and the shipping was extremely quick. I ordered a monitor desk mount on a Tuesday night, the order was processed almost immediately and I received it on Friday morning.

Great Service

My son had no trouble finding the items we were looking for as he had already ordered some for himself.
The quality of the products is great and we are very happy with them.

R Butler

R ButlerIllawarra, NSW

Very easy and efficient

Very happy with the products - genuine Brother products, that were easy to find. They were efficiently delivered within 3 working days to a NSW regional centre, not a capital city.

Product PurchasedOnline

Mark F.

Mark F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Price and Great Service

Easy to navigate and search for specified items. Customer service regarding selected items was prompt and helpful. Items were split into 2 deliveries with 1 item arriving a day later via Star Track. Was happy with this as item went to Post Office and needed to be signed for. Other items arrived 3 business days later but via FASTWAY. Was very unhappy with this courier as items were just left on front porch.
Would definitely deal with Megabuy again but would request a different courier especially after reading ProductReview's reviews of Fastway.

Jim

JimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick and easy order process

Quick and easy order process and works well provided nothing goes wrong. In my case, I inadvertently ordered the incorrect item. Tried calling the call center to change order before it shipped but the call center was not open, the recording just said call back during business hours (which I was doing). I sent an email to customer service but by the time I had a response, the order had shipped. The customer service agent was very responsive and offered to take the incorrect item back but as the hassle to do so didn't warrant the value of the item I chose not to return for exchange. My order consisted of 2 consignments, one was delivered in just a day or two. The other was 6 days out of Brisbane which I thought was a bit long.

NAH

NAHSydney Surrounds, NSW

I bought a refurbshed pc monitor online and love it!

this monitor is top quality. no problems so far after 5 days and it arrived in a box as new and stickers etc.
I saved 50% and am very happy thank you

Home Owner

Home OwnerNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Good service with quick delivery accurately indicated

Clear accurate description, prompt delivery and simple transaction. Good range of items available allowing suitable selection. Original unopened packaging and clear transactions and delivery advice. Looking forward to dealing with them again

Product PurchasedASUS Vivobook Notebook S15

Great price - quick delivery

My item was easy to find on the website, cheaper than any other online retailer and arrived very quickly.
All round great shopping experience.
I will definitely be buying from MegaBuy again.

Troy B.

Troy B.Palmerston, NT

Excellent price - even better the delivery time (in a pandemic!) Well done

My item was eay to find (via Staticice.com.au) and at an excellent price. Delivery was earlier than expected, in a few days - even in the middle of a global pandemic. The product arrived in excellent condition and is working as expected.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedAsustor AS6004U (NAS Expander)

Andii S.

Andii S.South East Queensland, QLD

Very bad service

I ordered a modem on the 29 th April and have still not received my order have sent 4 email and there is no tracking for the order and still waiting for a clear reason and answer.

Nick M.

Nick M.Cairns

Really good and communication excellent

Store navigation was easy. Without looking too hard it seemed that there was a very good range of products. Only bought one product which was something I had been using for a while but of good quality.

Product PurchasedKaspersky anti-virus
Paul Sydney

Paul SydneySydney, NSW

Good price very slow to ship

Great price, I bought a refurbished Dell Display. The stand is a bit dinged up more than I would of expected, but again, right price!

The biggest issue is it then took 4 days just to ship the item, ordered on the Monday, and then nothing until Thursday when they finally shipped it.

Product PurchasedDell UltraSharp U2412M

Great experience.

Decent website, found what I wanted easily and for a very reasonable price. The product arrived in a timely manner and was tracked. That said, not sure about the $5 handling fee on top of delivery but that was transparent and I'm sure there's a reason for it. Even with that included the price was very competitive.

Rud

RudPerth

How can an online retailer be so bad

Pros: the MEGABUY order and payment process was very good, but they did not have the item in stock. Is it right to sell and take payment for something you don’t have?
Cons: MEGABUY took weeks to realise they didn’t have stock, and only after being prompted. Cancelled order, but MEGABUY did not refund payment. Ended up buying from another online retailer and had it delivered the next day.