Megavitamins

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MIH

MIHCanberra 2600, ACT

Megavitamins / Healthy Care Living Pty Ltd - not at all trustworthy

Their website contains misleading information, their communication is poor, their packing is substandard, their service is slow, and I did not get what I paid for. I have asked for a partial refund (as I received 60 capsules instead of 120, which I paid for) but have not heard back, and I will be lodging a complaint with the ACCC. I recently got an automatic email from them asking for feedback on my purchase. I've chosen to provide my feedback here, on an independent review site. Wished that I'd read the other reviews of this company before using them.

Ken. S

Ken. SSydney

Extraordinary rip off!!

Paid for 150 softgel capsules of Healthy Origins CoQ10, received 2 x 60 softgel capsule containers 11 days later. Where are rest of my capsules (30 missing!)? Won't refund difference!

Lady

LadyQueensland

Megavitamins, Swanson Australia, Healthy Day Vitamins & [name removed] are corrupt

Jason R.

Jason R.Far North Queensland, QLD

Good and profesional

Have bought from them a few times now and have found their site easy to find the products I'm after with a wide range of brands always delivered on time and well packed

Jacky

JackySydney Surrounds, NSW

Shonky Liars!

Ordered henna hair dye & was told delivery was 0 to 9 days. After contacting them they informed me that the order was shipped 12 days after the order was placed. They then stated that the product was out of stock for another week. Eventually got a refund - never again!

Seeing an improvement in my condition as a result of this treatment.

Very happy with site, easy to search and use. I will definitely use again! The product purchased, stinging nettle root tablets is not available in our health food and chemist stores and I also found a huge price advantage on other products.

Ann M

Ann MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and efficient

I needed a particular Product. I had no problem finding it. Emailed questioning approx posting time. Quick response with answer. Ordered on line. Same arrived by expected date. Exactly as ordered. Very happy with quick and efficient service. Thank You. Ann

Good product.

This is a good product. It helps me to keep kidney infections at bay. There is a better company on the market but I cannot find it anymore. This one does the job just fine.

Ken

KenPerth, WA

Service with a smile

From the initial phone contact with Paul at Mega Vitamins, I was assured that a deal with them was going to proceed. They sent the package express post. Amazing service.

Thank you mega vitamins!

I started using the megavitamins website when I contracted lyme disease on holiday they were quick and easy to use and one of the only websites to provide a supplement I needed to help with my recovery. Serrapeptase was an integral part of my recovery and it was a great and affordable product through the prices available from megavitamins. Thanks for helping in my recovery.
Joanne M :)

Key

KeySouthwest, VIC

Great price and easy purchase.

I ordered multiple supplements and everything arrived well within the time frame and in great condition. They even threw in an extra bottle of supplements free of charge. Thumbs up!

JulieH

JulieHHunter Region, NSW

Ideal for headache prevention

Fast and easy ordering with super fast delivery. Product availability and quality is excellent never had a problem. I would recommend MegaVitamins to anybody and will continue to support them time and time again.

Mat1311AU

Purchase process could be improved but I got what I ordered in a reasonable time for a good price

Mat1311

Update - my second order went through without a hitch - think I'd give them another star as this time everything went smoothly.

Liz

LizKingscliff

THE WORST! They don't have the stock they say they have and are insulting if you make any inquiries.

Ross

RossBrisbane

dont buy from these guys!

these guys tried to rip me off, there was a missing product and they made no attempt to refund the money, then after finally making contact they said they refunded my money but it was a lie and then no contact at all. these guys are stealing money do not buy from them you will lose your money.

Mountain girl

Mountain girlBlue Mountains

Don’t have in stock what they say they do!

Ordered an essential supplement for my son, their website said it was in stock. When it wasn’t sent out I questioned them to find out it wasn’t actually in stock, but they had to order it in from the states, then post it to me! Offered a lower class alternative. Waiting on my refund! Would not recommend or use again!

Fran Hennes

Scamming Company, collects the money without delivering the goods!

Placed this order - #124877 Oct 14, 2018 Paid Fulfilled $108.00 AUD.
So far I have not seen or heard anything from this company. I have called been on the online chat, sent many emails, still have not heard a word back. The online chat person said she would look for my order and two hours later had not returned!!
Wish I had read the reviews before placing my order and wasting over $100.
If someone from Megavitamins would like to get in touch with me I would appreciate it.

Fran Hennes

Haven't received my order.

Really poor experience. Would never buy from this company again. Have had to follow up my order twice and keep being told it will arrive but it hasn't. Never received a confirmation email after purchase and they have refused to give me a tracking number despite advertising on their website that all orders are "track and trace" with Australia Post. Suspect this is a scam business. I really regret using this company.

Sama

SamaEsperance

Disappointed

Advise avoid. Waiting three months for remaining order. Said out of stock but still advertising. Not replying on chat. Not easy to deal with.

Don't shop here

Do not shop here ! I ordered from them and they only send one item I ordered and don't reply to emails.