Megavitamins

Megavitamins

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Megavitamins / Healthy Care Living Pty Ltd - not at all trustworthy

Their website contains misleading information, their communication is poor, their packing is substandard, their service is slow, and I did not get what I paid for. I have asked for a partial refund (as I received 60 capsules instead of 120, which I paid for) but have not heard back, and I will be lodging a complaint with the ACCC. I recently got an automatic email from them asking for feedback on my purchase. I've chosen to provide my feedback here, on an independent review site. Wished that I'd read the other reviews of this company before using them.

Extraordinary rip off!!

Paid for 150 softgel capsules of Healthy Origins CoQ10, received 2 x 60 softgel capsule containers 11 days later. Where are rest of my capsules (30 missing!)? Won't refund difference!

Megavitamins, Swanson Australia, Healthy Day Vitamins & [name removed] are corrupt

I placed an order for some Swanson Vitamin products with Megavitamins back in May 2019. I had read some bad reviews about the company prior to placing the order regarding slow shipping times so I contacted them via their chat function on their website asking if the particular vitamins that I was after were in stock. After the initial greeting on the chat function on their website, I waited over 20 mins for someone to check their stock. This is no exaggeration. They were also really rude. I should have seen the red flags at this point however I was after a particular vitamin that I needed fairly urgently for an IVF cycle that I was about to start and I didn't want to order the items from overseas as it was going to take too long.
The items that I ordered took about 10 days to arrive. One of the items that I ordered was a Swanson Acai Supplement drink. When I opened it, the safety seal was broken and there was visible mould growing around the top of the bottle (Picture attached). I was beyond annoyed as this cost me around $27. I immediately contacted Megavitamin via email to let them know about the issue and I heard nothing back from them. I continued to email them and Swanson Australia every day for 1 week and never heard anything back. Firstly I wanted the item replaced and once I realised how disgusting their lack of customer service was, I asked for a refund. I still heard nothing.
I then contacted Swanson Vitamins in the US as the items are imported from the US. Their customer service did get back to me but they were unable to assist me as the product was not purchased from them, however they said that they would get in touch with Megavitamins on my behalf. I never heard back.
I then looked up the name of the owner of Megavitamins and his name is [name removed]. He is also the owner of Swanson Australia Vitamins. I found his email address and I contacted him directly twice. I still didn't get any response. I then found out that [name removed] owns the Garçon Tramshed Cafe in Forest Lodge in NSW which is a very dodgy establishment that a friend of mine used to work out. So from all of this information, I have been able to ascertain that [name removed] is a very dodgy individual and despite that all of these issues have stemmed from him selling me an expired product, I refuse to put up with such rank customer service from a deceitful idiot. Please read the other reviews from both Megavitamins and Swanson Australia Vitamins. They are exceptionally poor and should not be in business. You will also find a note at the top of this page from the Product Review website stating "We have detected a number of positive reviews for this business which we suspect have been falsely generated and have the potential to mislead consumers.
ProductReview.com.au takes a zero tolerance approach to any fake reviews and have removed these reviews accordingly."

Say no more.

Please do not buy from Megavitamins. Please go to Chemist Warehouse instead or order from their website. They have an amazing range of vitamins that are manufactured in Australia and are up to our high Australian manufacturing and safety standards.

Good and profesional

Have bought from them a few times now and have found their site easy to find the products I'm after with a wide range of brands always delivered on time and well packed

Shonky Liars!

Ordered henna hair dye & was told delivery was 0 to 9 days. After contacting them they informed me that the order was shipped 12 days after the order was placed. They then stated that the product was out of stock for another week. Eventually got a refund - never again!

Seeing an improvement in my condition as a result of this treatment.

Very happy with site, easy to search and use. I will definitely use again! The product purchased, stinging nettle root tablets is not available in our health food and chemist stores and I also found a huge price advantage on other products.

Quick and efficient

I needed a particular Product. I had no problem finding it. Emailed questioning approx posting time. Quick response with answer. Ordered on line. Same arrived by expected date. Exactly as ordered. Very happy with quick and efficient service. Thank You. Ann

Good product.

This is a good product. It helps me to keep kidney infections at bay. There is a better company on the market but I cannot find it anymore. This one does the job just fine.

Service with a smile

From the initial phone contact with Paul at Mega Vitamins, I was assured that a deal with them was going to proceed. They sent the package express post. Amazing service.

Thank you mega vitamins!

I started using the megavitamins website when I contracted lyme disease on holiday they were quick and easy to use and one of the only websites to provide a supplement I needed to help with my recovery. Serrapeptase was an integral part of my recovery and it was a great and affordable product through the prices available from megavitamins. Thanks for helping in my recovery.
Joanne M :)

Great price and easy purchase.

I ordered multiple supplements and everything arrived well within the time frame and in great condition. They even threw in an extra bottle of supplements free of charge. Thumbs up!

Ideal for headache prevention

Fast and easy ordering with super fast delivery. Product availability and quality is excellent never had a problem. I would recommend MegaVitamins to anybody and will continue to support them time and time again.

Purchase process could be improved but I got what I ordered in a reasonable time for a good price

I completed my purchase before I read the reviews here so I was expecting the worst.

First the good:

- The package arrived in a reasonable time
- It contained everything I ordered
- It was the best price I could find on the internet
- Communication was reasonable - the chat and emails I sent through were responded to in a reasonable time (the chat function was a bit patchy with responses but once I got through they were super helpful)

So there are three ticks hence why I gave 3 stars for my review.

Now the bad:

- There was no email confirmation of my order, I had to chase them up for an order number
- The chat function on the website went unanswered a couple of times, ultimately I was able to get in touch with their people but if you're going to put a live chat on your website you really need to have staff available
- My order was sent to the billing address not the shipping address and I received someone else's Australia Post tracking number in my email which confused me as it said my package was going to a different mail centre PO Box.

All in all I would use them again as in my experience the good outweighs the bad.

Update - my second order went through without a hitch - think I'd give them another star as this time everything went smoothly.

THE WORST! They don't have the stock they say they have and are insulting if you make any inquiries.

WOULD NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN.

This company is the worst. No other site said they had the particular item I wanted in stock. These guys did and said estimated delivery at 9-10 business days. I decided to pay their exorbitant prices and shipping because I would get the product sooner much sooner than any of their competitors 9 days after placing the order, the item still had not been shipped so I emailed and asked if there was an issue with the order. I got a snarky email reply saying that it said 9-10 BUSINESS DAYS (all in capitals) and told me under no circumstances would I get a refund. My complaint was that if it still hadn't shipped, there was no way the item COULD arrive within 9-10 business days. The item did not ship for at least another week and came from a different company to that which I had ordered from.

dont buy from these guys!

these guys tried to rip me off, there was a missing product and they made no attempt to refund the money, then after finally making contact they said they refunded my money but it was a lie and then no contact at all. these guys are stealing money do not buy from them you will lose your money.

Don’t have in stock what they say they do!

Ordered an essential supplement for my son, their website said it was in stock. When it wasn’t sent out I questioned them to find out it wasn’t actually in stock, but they had to order it in from the states, then post it to me! Offered a lower class alternative. Waiting on my refund! Would not recommend or use again!

Scamming Company, collects the money without delivering the goods!

Placed this order - #124877 Oct 14, 2018 Paid Fulfilled $108.00 AUD.
So far I have not seen or heard anything from this company. I have called been on the online chat, sent many emails, still have not heard a word back. The online chat person said she would look for my order and two hours later had not returned!!
Wish I had read the reviews before placing my order and wasting over $100.
If someone from Megavitamins would like to get in touch with me I would appreciate it.

Megavitamins have called me and refunded my money, so thank you. The biggest problem with this company is lack of communication. The Vitamins I oredered were not in stock, if they had just told me that from the beginning I would not have had to write a bad review!

Haven't received my order.

Really poor experience. Would never buy from this company again. Have had to follow up my order twice and keep being told it will arrive but it hasn't. Never received a confirmation email after purchase and they have refused to give me a tracking number despite advertising on their website that all orders are "track and trace" with Australia Post. Suspect this is a scam business. I really regret using this company.

Disappointed

Advise avoid. Waiting three months for remaining order. Said out of stock but still advertising. Not replying on chat. Not easy to deal with.

Don't shop here

Do not shop here ! I ordered from them and they only send one item I ordered and don't reply to emails.