Frustrated

FrustratedIllawarra, NSW

No Stock as shown on their website

Ozzi154

Ozzi154Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Items is wrong, no money back. Cheaters

I ordered a nasal spray from this company. After weeks, they sent an item twice cheaper and a totally different one. I sent an email to them, no outcome. I called them and requested my money back, they said they would send a free envelope to send the item back and then I'll get the money. The envelope never ca,e in. These liars would just get you money and cheat. Don;t bother buying anything from them.

Terrible website horrible customer service

I'm really surprised how a business like this still operating. Please don't waste your money here. They take your money for fake misleading ads and they send you the wrong item. Unfortunately and feeling very regretful to purchase from this website please be careful and don't make my mistake to get anything from them. Please refer to pictures as i have taken screenshots to show you how horrible they are..i have purchased an item from their website and they sent me a different one i tried to contact them to get the right item to be sent to me and they were very rude and unprofessional about as the lady who was talking to me ignored me and left the conversation please refer to pictures.

• +4

Kate_Allan

Kate_AllanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer service

Products are fine, when you receive them. Communication around delivery times, outages of products and refunds is close to nonexistent. Customer emails are simply ignored. Occasional short replies, never any apologies.

Mvh

MvhRichmond-Tweed, NSW

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!

“Sold out” of two items i ordered and told me they would send replacements. Hardly replied to any of my emails, took weeks to come even though it should only take a few days from Syd to Byron. Didnt send me one of the items i ordered. Sent me different branded items to what they told me they would send as replacements. Have not even heard back from them regarding them missing one of my products. Do not have anything positive about my experience.

TAMC

TAMCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better to give your money to charity

My doctor recommended a specific product for me. I Googled it and found it listed on the Megavitamins website. I ordered five bottles of the product.
Megavitamins (aka Healthy Care Living Pty Ltd and Healthyday Vitamins) sent me 3 bottles of another item I didn't order and said the others were on their way. Those others never arrived.
I returned the unwanted items by tracked mail and asked for a refund.
I am almost $200 out-of-pocket and still waiting to see my money.
How do we get the credit cards to close this operation down?

happyshopper

happyshopperTownsville

Quick Delivery

After ordering Natrol melatonin from this store, I read the reviews on this site. I was horrified to see it had such a bad rating and thought, oh well, there goes my money. However - I ordered these pills last Sunday, received both an email and text message on Monday to say they had the order ready to send and it has just arrived this morning - Friday. I live in North Queensland so that's excellent considering the time frame during Covid-19. The pills are as described, have not tried them as yet, but all I can say is that my experience with this company has been great.

DIDN’T RECEIVE MY ORDER

I ordered 1 bottle of Goli last June 11 and I still haven’t received my order. When I emailed the first time they said they don’t have any stock available. I’ve been so patient and tried to email again twice my email have been left unanswered. Good thing I only bought 1 bottle. This is nothing but a SCAM. Total waste of money.

Kirsty

KirstySouth East Queensland, QLD

Was sent a $20 item in instead of the $54 item I ordered!!

Was sent a $20 item in instead of the $54 item I ordered. They said they where out of stock. I asked for a refund and they ended my conversation

Justinshie

JustinshieSydney, NSW

You’ll be sent a completely different product to what you ordered

I used megavitamins after my usual supplement supplier was out of stock of my usual brand of ginseng. Bad idea. They sent a totally different brand and claimed it was an error. I then read the reviews and it turns out they do this almost ever time. Save yourself a lot of hassle. Don’t use this company at any cost.

Never again

Never again

Purchased vitamins for pre conception wrong vitamins arrived refund was provided over a month after several complaints

Completely unsatisfied, wrong vitamins arrived and no communication was answered by the company.
Most products were duplicates of each other under different names and pictures
Everytime you would search for something you would get sent back to the home page.

Do not buy from them!

I ordered 6 bottles of Fab Iron, and a toothbrush ... total $144.84 AUD. They contacted me to tell me that they were out of Fab Iron, but they could supply a different brand. I said I did not want any other brand, and to issue me a refund. They said they would do so. A few days later, I receive a package from them with 6 bottles of the different brand! Emails go back and forth ... sometimes there is no reply for several days, and I have to resend the email ... finally, I get a partial refund. They still owe me $11.82, and I am hanging in there to get that back, too. It was their error, why should I be out any money at all?! Terrible, terrible customer service.

Alexandra S.

Alexandra S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scammer

I purchased two products from this site. One was delivered and the other they changed out the product I ordered and provided a MUCH cheaper alternative. They then lied and said I ordered that cheaper product (and the site won’t give you an itemised receipt). This site needs to be shut down. I’ve reported them to ASIC and Consumer Affairs. This is a scam!

Jessica D.

Jessica D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Product exactly what I ordered and came in a reasonable amount of time

Kim

KimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Save yourself the money and shop at iherb instead

Items costed three times the amount compared to iherb, took a week for them to process the order and another week for shipping. Save yourself time and money and go elsewhere

Melody

MelodySydney, NSW

Should have checked reviews before buying!

Ah no! Should have checked before I bought. Five days ago I ordered some items, Melatonin and a thermogenic and despite calling, emailing, leaving a message via their website and Facebook page I have still not received any response. I should have read the reviews first!

Enliven N.

Enliven N.Perth, WA

Only partial order received and items replaced different brand

Placed order $170 March 16, now May 11th. Only 2 items received so far and are different brand. Have contacted company several times by email and phone. Getting the run around!!

Sent wrong order. Damaged packaging.Rude customer service

Ordered kids saline spray, was sent adults spray.after 4 weeks of waiting for my order!I emailed customer service re wrong order, received a rude email back saying I can use the adult spray on children and I won't be receiving the order I paid for, there is a reason I ordered the kids version.my daughter is very sensitive to the ingredients in the adults spray!DO NOT use these guys!

Andy.M

Andy.MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Same old story (I should have read the reviews first)

Ordered 2kg of dog supplement and received 700g of a different product.Contacted company and was told “out of stock “, no other explanation. I returned the goods and after belatedly checking reviews of this company went direct to PayPal for a refund which I received promptly.Thank you PayPal.
This company is at best incompetent but appears to be engaged in less than acceptable business practices.

Mr B.

Mr B.Perth, WA

Wrong product, terrible customer service