3Mel Finance Services

4.9

Mark Campbell
Mark Campbell

Lumbini is fantastic

Lumbini was fantastic to deal with whilst helping us secure our investment property. He took the time to explain every aspect to make sure we were comfortable and informed before each step. Thanks again Lumbini, we couldn’t have done it without you.

Highly recommend to anyone

Mahshid M.
Mahshid M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Very great and smooth experience

Our friends who had great experience with Lumbini in buying their first and investment houses introduced him to us. Lumbini was incredibly helpful throughout the whole process. We were first home buyers had had no idea where to start and he explained everything to us and answered every one of our questions with patience.
I would highly recommend Lumbini as your mortgage broker he is experienced and helps put your mind at ease with all the stressors. Would recommend him to family and friends without question
BLV
BLV

Would recommend

Lumbini helped me buy my first home, he was attentive, responded quickly and supported me close to settlement in helping ensure my finance would not expire when there were signs that the vendor might delay. Thanks again.
Sandeep S.
Sandeep S.

Absolute gem!

I can’t begin to describe how thankful I am of Lumbini, managed to walk us through the process without a single hiccup, easy to talk to, answered questions that I hadn’t even thought of. Made this whole process so much easier. Couldn’t thank you enough. Show details
Hannah M.
Hannah M.

Couldn’t be more grateful for Lumbini’s assistance

I would highly recommend Lumbini as your mortgage broker, he is experienced and helps put your mind at ease with all the stressors. Would recommend him to family and friends without question! Show details
David
David

Seamless Mortgage Application

Lumbini was fantastic to work with. He made the process less complicated and provided appropriate advice and care. Overall a pretty seamless engagement and couldn't be happier with the outcome. Would definitely be engaging for future mortgage needs.
Anthony
Anthony

Happy with the service

Lumbini is very professional and very responsive and helpful. He provided multiple options to consider and always followed up with us for responses.
Matthew M.
Matthew M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Construction Loan and Re-Finance

Lumbini has been amazing to deal with. Has explained things to my wife and I every step of the way and there is no question that he couldn’t answer clearly and in simple terms. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for help with their loans! Show details
T-J Shaw
T-J Shaw

Excellent Service

Highly recommend Lumbini, he is a great bloke and very profressional. Show details
Lisa Lay
Lisa Lay

Happy customer!

Our experience with Lumbini was excellent. His service was outstanding professional and responsive.

He understood our financial situation, was very helpful and kept us well informed every steps of the way.

We highly recommend Lumbini. Show details

girishchacko
girishchackoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly Reliable Mortgage Specialist

Lumbini is a highly reliable, professional and friendly mortgage specialist who through which I have done 2 home loans recently. Highly recommended as he provides a very personalised service to his customers. Thanks for all the assistance. Show details
andrewsimplyandrew
andrewsimplyandrew

Many thanks

We would like to thank Lumbini for guiding us along the way to settling my first property.
We had a complicated transaction and a tight settlement period and Lumbini went above and beyond to get us settled as quickly as possible. On top of that, Lumbini is very educational and responsive.
Overall an exceptional broker and great guy!
Karen M
Karen MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Experience

Lumbini has guided me through the purchase of my first home for what has ended up being an on-again off-again search since pre-Covid times. He is highly knowledgeable, extremely friendly and very patient.  Lumbini has provided a lot of support throughout my property journey, always willing to answer my questions and provide quality advice. I am really pleased with the service that Lumbini has provided and definitely recommend choosing Mel Finance. Thanks Lumbini :) Show details
Athan K.
Athan K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Professional

I came across Lumbini (Mel Finance) through Google search on my journey to buy my home, usually I'm sceptical of agents brokers etc. , however, very surprised and I highly rate Lumbini !, as buying any property can be a daunting process.
Lumbini was clear , concise, straight up and tailored a package to my situation , very good communication via Zoom and on every step to make sure the process was smooth! , I couldn't fault him, and I'm fussy !
You would be hard pressed to find a better broker in Melbourne, Highly Recommended !! Show details
Jason L
Jason L2 posts

The best mortgage broker

I am a first home buyer who was looking for a trustworthy and experienced mortgage broker. I decided to contact Mel Finance (Lumbini) after reading the Google reviews other people have left. Lumbini is a very skilled broker and is very empathetic to my situation as a first home buyer who needed to settle within a very fast timeframe. He was very transparent and helpful throughout the entire process.

If you're looking for a mortgage broker, look no further - you've hit the jackpot! Show details