Patopatto

PatopattoMurray Region, NSW

Highly recommend!

From the outset, Lumbini has been a pleasure to deal with. He has given us honest and accurate advice and at all times we have felt that he truly is working to get the best results for our situation.
Lumbini has always made himself available at a time to suit our schedule and he has followed everything through to ensure completion.
We will definitely be using Lumbini for our future financing needs.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Daniel MacCormack

Daniel MacCormackGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This was a good experience, helpul and personal every step of the way

My experience with this company was excellent. I felt i was shown the best rate out of all the other banks. Was informative. I was able to discuss with the broker any questions promptly. He was easy to talk with. Overall i felt the experience was personable,and insightful because of his experience in this field.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateNovember 2020

Great Broker & Top Bloke

Lumbini was great at explaining things each step throughout the process in simple terms.
Very knowledgable, genuinely friendly and honost guy.
My partner and I work long hours / shift work and appreciate Lumbini being flexible and avaliable when convenient for us.
Truly a Master of his craft, would recommend to friends and family without hesitation.

Online Tools

Jay F.

Jay F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lumbini is the man

Lumbini is the go-to man for all my loans. He has helped with a number of loan pre-approvals and has also secured me better rates through refinancing. I would recommend his services to anyone looking for guidance in getting the best available loan

Amazing

Lumbini, you are one amazing person. So helpful and humble. I highly recommend this very knowledgeable man in helping you with your finance needs. He will email or call you at all hours of the day. Whenever you need him he is there. Whether you are refinancing, needing a mortgage or want to be directed to someone that can help you with personal or small loans he is more than happy to assist. I wouldn’t and couldn’t go anywhere else now that I’ve found Lumbini. Thank you Lumbini for everything!

Gayan and Ruvi

Gayan and RuviGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend Lumbini

We would highly recommend Lumbini to anyone. He was very responsive & updated us throughout the refinancing process. And we now have better interest rates and a better structure than our previous bank thanks to him too!

Gayan and Ruvi

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Justin

JustinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and did a great job

Lumbini did a great job with my refinancing. Really professional, responsive, great attention to detail and got the job done seamlessly. Thanks Lumbini for your advice and helping me unlock great savings.

Great experience!

We highly recommend Lumbini, he is a pleasure to deal with, he made the whole process stress free and is very efficient. Lumbini takes the time to explain everything in detail and is very responsive with any queries that we had. Thanks Lumbini!

Loan TypeFixed Rate
rennsport911

rennsport911Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Total peace of mind and stress-free borrowing

Lumbini is an absolute pleasure to deal with, always super responsive and very knowledgeable about which avenue will deliver the greatest result. I highly recommend him and will definitely get in touch next time!

Shymala and Mahesh

Shymala and MaheshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best finance experience

We had a great experience with Zelka, and then when Lumbini took over its nothing but amazing. Lumbini is helpful, always quick to respond to our questions and calls, very patient and obliging.
Lumbini gives us updates advice and goes the extra mile to get us the best interest rate.Highly recommend Lumbini and Mel finance Services.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Loan used forSecond Home
Sri

SriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Efficient and professional

Lumbini helped us through every step of the loan application, the processing & approval.
He is very effective in his communication and efficient in his working style. Simple but efficient.
we highly recommend Lumbini for any mortgage services.

Dan V

Dan VGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lumbini is all class.

Lumbini was a pleasure to work with.
He was available anytime, was extremely punctual and professional and couldn't have made the process any smoother.
Being first timers to this process, I can't imagine what it would be like to do this myself, or have a broker that wasn't quite up to the job.
Highly recommend Lumbini for this to anyone.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Rachelle

RachelleMelbourne

Highly recommend Mel Finance Services

Lumbini is an exceptional mortgage broker. As first home buyers he explained everything simply and made the process so easy. He is very professional and a pleasure to deal with.

Loan used forFirst Home
Tissa

Tissa

A Review from a Client

Lumbini has a true professional approach, genuine and always guide with proper advice. He was always available to answer questions and extremely helpful at all times. Highly recommended his service.

Loan used forRefinancing
Darren L.

Darren L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lumbini Did A Fantastic Job Securing Our First Home in Melbourne

Excellent Mortgage Broker. Knows His Stuff. Also an all-round nice guy and very professional. Lumbini helped us secure our first home in Melbourne, smoothly and efficiently. He really enjoys his job too, I can tell. Highly recommended!

Nilesh Yoddha

Nilesh YoddhaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and reliable and efficient work

I recently had the pleasure of meeting and using the services of Lumbini for getting a competitive Investment loan. I contacted a few brokers but settled on Lumbini as he was most articulate, approachable as extremely honest . His work ethic is next to none and was able to quickly get things sorted out with minimal fuss. He is good with his follow ups and ensured I was kept updated with how things were progressing. Highly recommended and I will again be using his services in the near future.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019

Great mortgage broker

Lumbini helped me with applying for my first home loan. He was very helpful and explained each step along the way. He was very informative, professional and knowledgeable about the whole process

Kay

Kay

Best in Bayside

Everything was smooth sailing. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I didn't know anything about hone loans but he took us step by step, got everything ready got approved so quickly. All smooth sailing. Highly recommend.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Lumbini W.Mel Finance Services

Excellent service, always willing to help, responsive, ontime and friendly

My partner and I were looking for buying our first house together, and needed help from an expert to clearly explain everything about the process, such as how much money we can borrow, which banks provide better interest rate, how is the market, etc. Lumbini was a great help from the start to the last. He organised pre-approval for our loan very quickly, and is always very responsive to all our emails and phone calls. He's always willing to go the extra mile and we'd definitely recommend him to our friends.

Kylie H.

Kylie H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly professional Mortgage broker in Melbourne

Lumbini helped me with my first home 2015 and and kept in touch with us regular basis and helped us to buy our first investment property. From the first call to the settlement, it was a very smooth process as Lumbini kept inform us at each stage. Finding the most suitable lender, products and the way he presented very professional. His dedication, knowledge and energy, second to none. One thing we really appreciate his commitment, specially when had to clarify important things even weekends, he finds a time and ensure our enquiry was handled efficiently.
We highly recommend Lumbini to our friends and family!