Mel Finance Services

Excellent service, always willing to help, responsive, ontime and friendly

My partner and I were looking for buying our first house together, and needed help from an expert to clearly explain everything about the process, such as how much money we can borrow, which banks provide better interest rate, how is the market, etc. Lumbini was a great help from the start to the last. He organised pre-approval for our loan very quickly, and is always very responsive to all our emails and phone calls. He's always willing to go the extra mile and we'd definitely recommend him to our friends.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Kylie H.

Kylie H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly professional Mortgage broker in Melbourne

Lumbini helped me with my first home 2015 and and kept in touch with us regular basis and helped us to buy our first investment property. From the first call to the settlement, it was a very smooth process as Lumbini kept inform us at each stage. Finding the most suitable lender, products and the way he presented very professional. His dedication, knowledge and energy, second to none. One thing we really appreciate his commitment, specially when had to clarify important things even weekends, he finds a time and ensure our enquiry was handled efficiently.
We highly recommend Lumbini to our friends and family!

Mona

MonaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A good broker

I totally recommend Lumbini to everyone. He was always available to answer questions and offered guidance. Lumbini provided a professional home loan broker service.Thanks for the great work. Totally recommended.

Loan TypeSplit
David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend.

I will highly recommend Lumbini because he deliver such a great service. He is very dedicated to my case even it is a hard one but he manage to help us get through it. And also he is always available when we need him. I am appreciated and happy to use his service again.

Luke

LukeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a great guy!

I highly recommend Lumbini. He holds a level of professionalism with an openness and welcoming manor which makes him very comfortable to deal with. He has good attention to detail and doesn´t rush anything while being very quick to reply and pass on information. It has been a pleasure to work with him.

Matt

Matt

Best broker

The service Lumbini provided us was beyond the mortgage broker’s job. From the beginning, Lumbini was there to ensure we are taking the best strategies in house hunting, dealing with agents and finally to get the lowest and best rates from lenders. He was always available when we needed him with a big smile. Totally recommend him to all my friends.

Loan TypeSplit

Excellent broker

Lumbini (Mel Finance) was an absolute professional at handling our case. He is a very capable mortgage broker.

His assistance is very much appreciated and would happily use your services again for any financing needs. We have already recommended his services to several friends!

Hi Nelly,

Thanks for your honest feed back! Much appreciated!

CM1

CM1Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

On our first meeting Lumbini was very professional and presented me with many options. He explained everything in detail and helped me choose the best loan for my needs. He kept me informed every step of the way. I highly recommend Lumbini to everyone wanting a professional, decicated and hard working mortgage broker

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan used for:Investment Property
Brad

BradVictoria

Making the process easy

Lumbini assisted my wife and I buy our first family home in Melbourne. We have been impressed with Lumbini's professionalism and dedication to getting the deal done. Lumbini analysed the rates offered by many banks and recommended a financing option that best suited our needs. He then took the lead with negotiating and securing finance on our behalf, and made the process of purchasing the property very easy - from our first phone call all the way to settlement. Lumbini comes highly recommended by us.

Reza

RezaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

An excellent broker!

Lumbini was very helpful throughout the process. He was always available to us, responding to our request in a timely manner. He was easy to deal with and transparent. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a professional broker!

Nicole

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend and extremely helpful

Lumbini is very prompt and helpful in this stressful process. Highly recommend him to everyone and will definitely back to him for the second one. Thank you Lumbini for your support.

Hi Nicole,
Thanks for the feed back! I was pleased to resolve your matter and get you a better outcome and I look forward to assist you with your next home loan in future.
Cheers!

Highly recommend him

Lumbini is fantastic. He helped us a lot in this stressful process. I would like to say Thank you Lumbini for all your support. You were always exceptionally prompt and gave us the information required at all times. Definitely, we will back to you for the second one. Highly recommend him to everyone who would like to have a smooth process.

Lumbini W.Mel Finance Services

Thank you for your honest feed back! I'm glad to hear our well tested Home loan process made it all easy for you. I look forward to assisting you in future. Good luck!

Extremely helpful in buying our house

Mel Finance made the process of buying our first home very convenient. Lumbini helped us through every step of this process, from finding the best loan provider to evaluating the prices of houses we inspected. He was always reachable and ready to answer our queries. I highly recommend him.

Lumbini W.Mel Finance Services

Exceeds expectations and easy to deal with

Lumbini W.Mel Finance Services

Thanks for the feed back! It always help us to fine tune our well tested home loan process. I look forward to work with you both in future.

nushydude

nushydudeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smooth mortgage process

Lumbini understood our circumstances and warned against doing certain things which were too risky for us. His aim wasn't to get us the largest loan possible (which would have given him the biggest cut), but the largest loan we were comfortable with. He worked even on a weekend to get our preapproval ready for an auction (though we didn't bid due to a warning from the solicitor) and kept contact with us throughout the process. He got us a very good rate even when I was in probationary at my new job. He got the unconditional approval shortly after we gave an offer to buy a property. Everything went smoothly regarding finances. Will use again.

Deb

DebMelbourne

Life Saver - So Grateful

I was struggling with an existing mortgage broker and asked Lumbini if he could help me out. I'm so grateful that he was willing to take over my loan applications as it was a stressful time for me. Lumbini not only provided me with an excellent loan package but helped me understand each step of the process. I would highly recommend his services as he was always there to answer any question I had. Thanks Lumbini...you are a life saver : )

Raj S

Raj SMelbourne

Saved money and time, very good service

Lumbini helped us greatly our first home purchase. He was transparent throughout the process from start to finish, managed to secure us an LMI waiver saving over $10k, followed up diligently with the bank and ensured everything was in place for settlement. All while being patient, while providing advice and updates frequently. I would certainly recommend him.

Yasitha

YasithaMelbourne

Exceptional service

Asha Nilukshi

Asha NilukshiMelbourne

Outstanding service, highly recommended

Lumbini made our first home buying process very smooth and stress free. After consulting several mortgage brokers, we've decided to get Lumbini's help as he is the only one who was able to give us right directions towards buying our first home. The way he has guided us throguh the process is absolutely amazing as we had zero experience & knowledge in buying a property in Australia. We were surprised when we got our pre-approval within 4 days and final approval within 2 days after applying. Many thanks Lumbini for processing our home loan painless, I highly recommend Mel financial services to anyone and definitely planning to get Lumbini's service again in future.

Lumbini W.Mel Finance Services

We used Mel Finance Services to apply for a home loan and purchase our first home. Lumbini was great. He made the process easy and answered all our questions. He provided useful advice and frequent updates. I highly recommend Lumbini to anyone going for a home loan.

Lumbini W.Mel Finance Services

Thank you for your valueble feed back! I look forward to assist your home loan needs in future.