Mel Finance Services

Mel Finance Services

Listing monitored by Mel Finance Services

Matthew H.
Matthew H.Southwest, VIC

Mel Finance Services are highly recommended!

My wife and I have used Lumbini and the team at
Mel Finance Services multiple times
for Home-loans, Contruction loans and refinancing over the last 5 years. Lumbini and his team are extremely professional, responsive and just all go above and beyond to help.

Lucas O.
Lucas O.

Professional, personable, passionate.

Justin
JustinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Honest and reliable

Thank you to Lumbini for your support. Lumbini will look for the best options for his clients based on our needs and continually kept us update to date on progress of our refinancing.

Mick B
Mick BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pressure relieved

Lumbini made dealing with refinancing and debt consolidation a walk in the park for myself and particularly my wife. He made what looked like a daunting task to us, look very simple. Thanks again Lumbini

Highly competent mortgage broker

Would highly recommend Lumbini. He was totally up for the challenge of my loan requirements and did not skip a beat. Talked us through the process and made me feel comfortable that we were getting the best deal we could (which is hard to do for me). He'll work with any bank to get the best deal. When it came time for settlement, we had some technical issues because the person selling us the house hadn't done some things correctly, and the bank wasn't able to go through with the loan. We were very stressed, and although it wasn't lumbini's job to help with this, he pulled all the strings he could at the bank to get it overridden and across the line. Thanks for everything Lumbini!

Highly Recommended

Lumbini was to work with financing our home and investment property. He kept in close contact through every step of the process. He found us a great loan and explained how the new setup would work. Lumbini answered all our questions along the way. I highly recommend Lumbini.

Help re-financing

Lumbini helped us refinance recently. It was a complicated process that we could not have undertaken without Lumbini's support. He was a huge help and worked hard to secure us a fantastic arrangement. We highly recommend Lumbini's services. Thank you Lumbini!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Extremely professional and responsive

Lumbini supported us with refinancing our home loan and getting an investment loan. He was extremely professional, quick to respond to any of our questions, patiently talked us through the benefits&drawbacks of several scenarios and followed everything in writing for the sake of transparency and further clarity. Consequently, we felt very comfortable in taking his advice. We can highly recommend Lumbini at Mel Finance Services.

Highly recommend

The service we received from Lumbini was superb. He kept in contact with us through every step of the process. He found us a great loan and explained how the new set up would work. Lumbini answered every question we had along the way. I highly recommend Lumbini at Mel Finance services.

Jerry
JerryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you Lumibini for helping me to get a home loan which my bank CBA is not interested at all. He guided us step by step and responded our question very promptly. I wound highly recommend him.

Easy, Professional finance done right

Lumbini was great working with refinancing our home and investment property. It was like working with an old friend. His communication and detail was A class. Couldn't recommend a better broker 1#

Concerto44
Concerto44Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and dedicated with outstanding work ethic. Highly Recommend.

Anthony
AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Refinancing done right

I engaged Mel Finance Services to assist with a somewhat complex refinance matter in order to purchase another property. Lumbini took on my request with enthusiasm and was able to find the best deal for me. He provided clarity at every step and was able to break down the complicated details into simple terms to assist in the process and give me confidence in my decisions. Thanks to Lumbini and team.

Great Experience.

Buying a house is always a daunting task for first-time homebuyers, especially those new to Australia. I think we are very fortunate to meet Lumbini on this Journey. He is very knowledgeable and makes things easier to understand for a newbie like us. He empowered us with the knowledge to make the right decisions. Not only did he help us with the mortgage stuff, but he also mentored us throughout the entire process. It is such a pleasant experience working with him, and I would very highly recommend him.

Thank you very much, Lumbini - looking forward to working with you on our next project.

Exceptional service for all financial needs

Lumbini and the team went above and beyond with our financial needs, even when a curve ball popped up he was there with different scenarios ready to go. Fantastic communicating and explaining the process. Would recommend hands down and will be using in the future

Loan TypeSplit