Physical Store, Online Store
Brand Manager for Melbournians Furniture? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (11)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (10) · Not as advertised (6)

Worst after purchase service

Worst experience after purchase. Bought a sofa now spring is popping out which is a manufacturing defect. Sofa is still under warranty chasing them to get it fixed over a month now still no any response from them.

david
davidSydney, NSW

Absolutely appalling business and service

Bedhead ordered and paid for online in the middle of August and two months later goods still not received.
Facts:
1. Goods advertised as being in stock when it turns out they weren't and had to wait six weeks for stock to come in.
2. Dispatched (allegedly) on the 6th October and now apparently lost in transit (I would have to say that Toll have been appalling as well in this case...their system tells me they picked it up but they can't find it). A one star rating flatters this business to be honest.

Sanjay
SanjayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware - they are fraud.

They shipped low quality damaged couch with missing parts. On our return request they asked to pack it and share pictures. When we packed and asked them to pick up, they excused us and said they will not accept return. They do not entertain customer complains. Their invisible customer care team sits somewhere overseas. Customer care not available on call but they are good in blaming customer in emails.

I am looking to sue them in court any idea is welcome.

Sale via Catch of the Day

Product Appearance As advertised

dishna E.
dishna E.

Excellent customer service at Hoppers crossing store

I was assisted by a wonderful staff member at Hoppers crossing shop to get my furniture safely delivered during covid crisis. she was very responsive to all my queries and attended to them promptly even though I initially ordered my furniture from Dandenong store. giving a 5 star review to
Melbournians furniture as a gesture of respect for the amazing customer service received from this particular staff member

Not happy

I’m not satisfied with the Oak furniture from here. First of all I bought the oak tv unit it had chips on the feet, the top to the under shelf does not join, the top is lifted and not enough silicone to join it in the cracks straight across.
The buffet from the second to third draw doesn’t have a gap like the top to second draw and it scrapes the draws together it is very noticeable in my formal lounge. I am not happy at all it’s just poor quality making I’m so angry right now.

• +2Thumbnail
Thusheth G.
Thusheth G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst after sales customer service

Huandal
HuandalMelbourne

Buyer beware.

Paid by eft for stuff they turned out not to have in stock. So they sent me across town to a locked warehouse to collect. Warehouse said the items I'd paid for not available and to contact the store about it. The store wouldnt answer calls. It took 3 hours, but I got my item in the end. It was not a normal way of shopping to be slipping in the warehouse door despite the protestations of the attendant who clearly had inatructions to lock out all customers. I refused to leave until I either had that refund or the item I'd come to collect. It took a call to the boss, but I did get my item in the end. Had I not been very stubborn and insisyent, I don't think I'd have seen my money again.

Vikas Borse
Vikas BorseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SCAM: No product and No refund

They give false dates for product delivery and do not provide refund. For refund they give an email id to contact but does not entertain the the buyer.
They deduct 20% for refund .
I purchased an out of stock product, which did not come on time. They said they will deduct 20% for restocking of already out of stock product.

They run business fradulently.

Koa W.
Koa W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Disappointed, Stay away!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Upfront momma
Upfront mommaGold coast

Outstanding

Fabulous customer service fast replies and product knowledge. georgeous comfortable quality chair, just screw on the legs and enjoy. My first piece of many to come. Perfect in every way

Other Furniture Shops

Disappointed with the service provided by melbourniansfurniture customer support and the Dandenong store.

KC C.
KC C.

Appalling Customer Service

Tay
Tay

Pathetic excuse of customer service

Customer service is absolutely non existent. Don’t support this business at all, invest in somewhere where they actually care about their customers because clearly this company does not. Can not even respond to emails and fix their mistakes.

DazSel
DazSelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really bad quality beds. Yet another 1 star review.

Hey you get what you pay for. Not that it was cheap, but the quality of the bed was poor and fell apart 2 weeks outside of warranty.
Rang and surprise, surprise, they offered no support or assistance at all.
Just look at how many 1 star reviews they have.
I should have looked here first.