Meriton Serviced Apartments

Meriton Serviced Apartments

• Trip Completed Yes (7) · No (1)
  • Ease of Booking
Haytham

Haytham

Poor customer service and so unprofessional - stay away - this is for property management who handles rentals bonds etc

Stay away people. Worst experience ever. Staff at HO are so unprofessional, never answer your calls. They only good when you are a new tenant and about to sign a contract and pay bond. After this they are purely rubbish. This is from a personal experience. When I left my last place they didn’t even return my bond immediately after doing the checks and everything. They have left to be returned automatically after 14 days. I emailed I called and no one wants to do his/her job at this poorly managed company. Location to be more specific Rhodes

Asim

AsimSydney, NSW

Disguisting Services, Umprofessional, unethical, rude and unapproachable staff. Zero help with full attitude

I have this experience recently when hunting for appartment to rent/lease. I have contacted Meriton Staff many times via online enquires and then follow-up calls many times but no one responded. Then I went on site to meet staff, they did not pickup phone or bother to call back.

I managed to visit one of their site in Lidcombe at Carter Street (Element Group of Meriton) and there was lady Cashell and she was like going to sting me and my wife and she was not interested in talking to us rather planning to kick us. Such a vile example of a human being.

Over priced apartments with ugly behavior staff, they don't not deserve to be in the business. Waiting for them to collapse.

Booking TypeAccommodation

Predatory and disgusting behaviour.

They took money from me and would not return it after weeks of me communicating to them and them ignoring me for several days at a time. They offered no recourse except "no", and frequently changed their position on why they wouldn't return the money. An absolutely dodgy company. Do not do business with them.

Not a good stay

Dog poo in every garden, lawn, foot path in Merrion parque. Absolutely disgusting and very uncomfortable stay. Would never recommend to anyone. Especially for the money that is paid here

vaporous E.

vaporous E.Sydney, NSW

It was a nice stay for a couple of months

Trip CompletedNo
Booking TypeAccommodation

We had the pleasure of staying for 8 days at the Meriton on Sussex St in Sydney. I say pleasure because from the moment we were met by the very courteous staff (special thanks Stefan) to the immaculately clean room, made our stay in Sydney a pleasure.

Maxxim

MaxximSydney

Worst of the worst

Stay far far away..worst of the worst
Meriton management is rubbish . You dont get what u pay for .. it is better to use airbnb or hotel so u can get much more servises

Dana F

Dana FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Windows can't handle the wind!

We stayed here for a weekend on the 73rd floor. The windows didn't seal properly so we either had to open them (not ideal for cold winds!) or put up with the constant screaming whistle. The suites are nice. They're large and comfortable. The views are pretty amazing. No food on premises which is a bit annoying and parking is pricy. Overall it was fine but the windows really ruined it.

Darshana

DarshanaSydney, NSW

Ideal but theres room for improvement

Recently moved to Sydney and staying at Meriton Serviced Apartments. They are cozy apartments, conveniently located. Stay is comfortable but feel there is room for improvement for house keeping/cleaning standards and health club.

Extremely Disappointed!!

Roohollah M.

Roohollah M.Sydney, NSW

Not as experienced as they look

Maria1707

Maria1707

The poorest service!!!! Do not recommend

Very Happy

Meriton went over and above to make my 70th birthday, 2 night stay memorable. I requested a high level floor with river views which is exactly what we got. Fantastic. Thank you so much for making our stay so good.

Old shonky apartments with BIG price tag on them

I’ve stayed in many meriton serviced apartments and rented their horrible apartments. Firstly for the serviced apartments the quality of the rooms is horrible with everything falling to pieces done by a crappy renovation, the price is unjustifiable for this hotel with most of the guests being young party goers who do not let you have a peaceful nights sleep. On the other hand the rental apartments are even worse with the meriton customer service being awful & meriton dictating which electrical and internet providers you can use for the apartments which never work.

This company is the definition of cheapskate...
Do not waste your money... stay with any other good quality developer possible, i.e. Frasers, Crown Developments and Mirvac.

Lola

LolaSydney, NSW

Slow service at reception/cold water in the room

I booked two days at the Meriton hotel in Bondi junction and I regret it service is very slow there are always queues at the reception. Worse still, the water’s cold in the shower. I complained about it they told me that I have to leave the water running for 10 min to warm it up”you know you’re three floors down from the top it takes time for the water to warm up” (???) they claim to offer luxurious accommodation (without hot water??) I’ll never stay at this place again. Huge mistake

Kay

KayBrisbane

Highly Recommended Meriton

Have stayed at Meriton on a number of occasions. The suites are modern and the views are incredible. Upon our recent visit at Southport Brisbane (22nd June 2018) the Duty Manager was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to make our stay memorable. Would definitely recommend.

Bianca

BiancaSydney

Extremely disappointed

After being a loyal and consistent Client at Meriton apartments Notably city and North Sydney for a long time spending more time there than my own home.
I found myself in a situation whereby Meriton did not look at my best interest and safety as a loyal client but instead made me feel like I was was a criminal.
In respect to Meriton I acted according and calmly to my plight
In stead of support and care I was only told I was not to return to any Meriton locations. Am still in shock at being treated so unjustly and may seek Legal advice now see them only money hungry will no care concern for others.
Looking at other hotel chairs maybe a blessing.

Babycakes

BabycakesSydney

Beware: This hotel's idea of a king bed is two single beds joined together!

Overall, great service, great staff, clean appartments.
For the price we pay we expect a king size bed to be a king size bed. But their idea of a King size bed is to join two single beds.
Yes, you heard it right.
Good luck people. Enjoy your beauty sleep on two single beds joined together-as Meriton calls it a King size. LOL

Worst customer service!

NEVER EVER AGAIN! No focus on customer service, all they want is money and increasing the rent. When you move in you need to consider that you might get kicked out again. Happened to me 2 times in 5 months "without any reason". Their response was "We are Meritons - we can do whatever we want." Ridiculously unfriendly staff and rent is already too high. Never ever Meritons again!

Alex

AlexSydney

Meriton Vantage South, Old Buildings, Bad Management, Even Worse Maintenance-Excruciating Experience