Meriton Serviced Apartments

Meriton Serviced Apartments

Brand Manager for Meriton Serviced Apartments? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Trip Completed Yes (12) · No (2)
  • Ease of Booking

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Dirty unhygienic

Staying in Meriton Haymarket with a 6 months lease had to leave early break lease loose bond because of discusiting state of hotel never cleaned complained several times and they didn't care the manger Jimmy didn't even answer my calls to clean the place they leave new linen and towels on level 7 were garbage room is then give to guest my level wasn't cleaned at whilst I was there,I broke lease because of filthy state of it and they still took my bond and cleaning fees for room do not stay there especially with kids or family you will be discusted with the place

Diane P.
Diane P.Sydney, NSW

Pigsty place NOT resort-style living

This is one of the entertainment places at Meriton: Pool & SPA. I have been there for 3 consecutive weeks, and nobody has done any cleaning ever! And they are talking about "luxury" and "pride" when in fact they do not know the meaning of the word "hygiene".

• +2Thumbnail
Podge
PodgeSydney, NSW

Evil at it most evil.

Meriton have put a visual blight on Sydney with smaller apartments than they used to build and lesser quality in these apartments.
I did stay there and had the unit professionally cleaned and received a document from a Meriton Manager stating that I would have $0 deducted from Meriton.

I'm currently discussing my refund with Meriton Management Damon who is delaying my bond refund despite this document.

They also closed down the pool, sauna and gym for Health reasons apartment.

They have also stipulated that we are to wear masks inside the building. I have sought legal action and will be in a position to sue for Malthesis.

Meriton good beats evil. I'm coming to take you down.

Unprofessional, Poor Service.

[Name Removed] is trash. I stayed at the extended stay Meriton for 6 months, wanting to move to a lease arrangement as it was cheaper. I had paid over $40000 for 6 months for extended stay, and to stay under a lease would have cost me half as much. He gave no reasoning to reject my lease application and never returned my calls. He seems like a coward and weak - unable to handle his basic tasks properly. No one else could help with anything at all - everyone’s duties seem to change with the wind. They need to be far more accommodating for the prices they charge. Overall, crap experience. Wouldn’t recommend them to anyone.

BB17
BB17Strathfield South

Worst management and service. They are fraud.

MARGARET
MARGARETPerth, WA

Poor

Not clean after first night not cleaned after second night at 1425 still not cleaned. Not re stocked one tea bag left. I will not stay here again. I had to go to reception to get the place cleaned. Horrible place

Sid
SidSydney, NSW

Bad service

Do not buy this place. Crap quality. No after services. Building manager are not helping anything for the repair request. No one is responding for any maintenance.
Good luck for buying this.

Booking TypeAccommodation
Connor
ConnorSydney, NSW

WORST COMPANY EVER - AVOID

Sophie W.
Sophie W.Northern Region, NSW

comfortable

comfortable and reliable accommodation. all i want is a clean place to sleep overnight and they provide that. thanks for the reliable service. Good for overnight stays or for few days.

Haytham
Haytham

Poor customer service and so unprofessional - stay away - this is for property management who handles rentals bonds etc

Stay away people. Worst experience ever. Staff at HO are so unprofessional, never answer your calls. They only good when you are a new tenant and about to sign a contract and pay bond. After this they are purely rubbish. This is from a personal experience. When I left my last place they didn’t even return my bond immediately after doing the checks and everything. They have left to be returned automatically after 14 days. I emailed I called and no one wants to do his/her job at this poorly managed company. Location to be more specific Rhodes

Booking TypeAccommodation
Asim
AsimSydney, NSW

Disguisting Services, Umprofessional, unethical, rude and unapproachable staff. Zero help with full attitude

I have this experience recently when hunting for appartment to rent/lease. I have contacted Meriton Staff many times via online enquires and then follow-up calls many times but no one responded. Then I went on site to meet staff, they did not pickup phone or bother to call back.

I managed to visit one of their site in Lidcombe at Carter Street (Element Group of Meriton) and there was lady Cashell and she was like going to sting me and my wife and she was not interested in talking to us rather planning to kick us. Such a vile example of a human being.

Over priced apartments with ugly behavior staff, they don't not deserve to be in the business. Waiting for them to collapse.

Predatory and disgusting behaviour.

They took money from me and would not return it after weeks of me communicating to them and them ignoring me for several days at a time. They offered no recourse except "no", and frequently changed their position on why they wouldn't return the money. An absolutely dodgy company. Do not do business with them.

Not a good stay

Dog poo in every garden, lawn, foot path in Merrion parque. Absolutely disgusting and very uncomfortable stay. Would never recommend to anyone. Especially for the money that is paid here

Disappointed Dan
Disappointed DanSydney, NSW

It was a nice stay for a couple of months

We had the pleasure of staying for 8 days at the Meriton on Sussex St in Sydney. I say pleasure because from the moment we were met by the very courteous staff (special thanks Stefan) to the immaculately clean room, made our stay in Sydney a pleasure.