Merrell

Third Pair of Merrell's

Mag

MagSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slippery.

Bought a pair of Merrill Vibram last year. They came highly recommended by Anaconda. Wish I hadn’t bought now. They are so slippery to wear on wet surfaces they are actually dangerous. For a hiking boot you would think it would be a priority to make it grippy. I too scared them to use them in wet weather now even walking Down the street.

Tom t

Tom tSouth East Queensland, QLD

Merrill’s men’s outmost bent shoes.

Terrible buyer beware!! These shoes will slip on tiles and other slippery surfaces! I slipped and nearly broke my neck ! Will never buy again from merrell, if you buy in a store make sure u test them on wet tiles

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst shoe and service ever

I bought two pair took one pair home the other pair was ordered and paid for after wearing the first pair I realized I needed one size larger so I went back to shop they cancelled and refunded order when they reordered next size she says oh these are no longer on special you’ll have to pay another $67.00 more WTH! The first pair I’m wearing make my feet ache sole is so hard no arch support expensive but not good

Sizing Very small
Snow B.

Snow B.

Most uncomfortable shoes I've ever tried.

I've worn Merrell shoes for over 15 years and never had any problems, extremely comfortable and long lasting. I'd tell everyone how great they were. Today I went to try the new Moab 2 and four others. I was shocked at the raised heel and no arch support it felt like I was walking in heels with all my weight on the front of my foot. They would have to be the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever tried. I can't believe how such a great product is now the worst product. My favourite shoes and now I have to look elsewhere. Very disappointed.

Joe98

Joe98Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Merrell web site does not work for online purchases

GJK

GJK

MERRELL J91829

J91829: Brought around six months ago. Very comfortable for a walking shoe, and no great disasters as yet. Though, one thing to be very careful of: is the fact that the Vibram sole, is very slippery on a wet flat surface (you do not need skates).

Merrell Glove 3's Womens

I have worn ladies Glove 3's for about 3 years now. Every 3 months I have brought a new pair. (I wear them about 16hrs a day on my feet so much 3 months is a good run). Have never had an issue. My biggest complaint is that this season they must have hired a 7 year old to choose the colouring for their shoes. Gone is the straight black/grey or bright colour.for those of us who want something different. In the States and they have vibrant greens and pinks etc. We have a tacky silver shiny cotton or mustard coloured shiny cotton. Worst looking pair of shoes I have ever owned. Lucky they are good and comfortable coz there is no way I would buy them for looks.

Product Appearance As advertised

They need to learn about providing service

While Merrell boots might be OK, their customer service is truly atrocious.

Could find the specific boots I wanted in my country so tried to buy online only to find they wouldn't ship out of US. No problem, I ordered and arranged to send to a freight forwarder.

Only problem was Merrell apparently doesn't send to a freight forwarder and doesn't say that anywhere on their site so they just cancelled my order and didn't bother to tell me.

I was about to leave for Scotland and chasing up where my parcel was only to find out it was never going to come.

Poor service, non - existent communication I ended up getting new boots but went from super comfortable Annatom boots and will never buy Merrell again.

Rose

RosePerth, WA

Customer service was amazing!

Sizing Slightly small
Jules

JulesIllawarra, NSW

Quality poor

I have been wearing Merrells for years but last year I bought 3 pairs of sandals and the strap between the toe went on all 3 of them within 6 months. After speaking with Merrell they were not really interested so I will no longer be a customer. Quality control has obviously gone downhill.

Horrific return process

I returned my shoes (just one size off), hoping for a quick refund (they don't do returns).
Four weeks later, they still haven't arrived in the post (I followed their returns instructions exactly) and I am $150 out of pocket.
Their customer help line ([name removed]) has been incredibly unhelpful, returns emails weeks late and won't offer any support or compensation.
Very frustrated and disappointed.

Conned again

Conned againSouth East Queensland, QLD

Merrell All Out Blaze should indeed be burnt

Purchased these Merrell All Out Blaze sandals from Brand House Direct (who are con artists btw).

As per worldwide reviews of these sandals the rear strap islets broke rendering the shoes useless within weeks. What used to be a good quality product is now nothing more than dollar store junk.

Do not buy !

Acton

Acton

Good experience with Merrell customer service and Merrell Moab shoes

After reading many reviews of hiking shoes I ordered a pair of Merrell Moab Adventure shoes. These are the type which give protection against wet grass. When they arrived they felt a little tight so I contacted Merrell customer service and was given a code for free return of the shoes. I ordered the next size up, which were delivered the next day. The shoes fit very comfortably and give good traction. I also like the traditional robust appearance without coloured stripes. Recommended company and shoe.

Ordinary at best

Ordinary at bestGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Merril Moab hiking shoe

I have had two pairs of Merril Moab shoes and they are reasonably good until they start to wear. After a year to so of wearing (a few times a week) the material at the back of the heel wears, I believe, prematurely for such a priced shoe. But the issue is not so uhh that, but when it wears it results in a hard surface underneath that causes nasty blisters if a longer walk is undertaken which renders the shoes effectively useless (not a problem for shorter walks).

Find out how Merrell compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

What has happened to Merrill's quality?

Sodden

SoddenNorth Queensland, QLD

Out of the box : NOT waterproof.

Tested a new set of Moab low-cut Goretex boots straight out of the box, at 0 months of wear. Feet were wet within 1 minute of a light spray over the toes. Either terrible quality control or false advertising. A big let down when the only reason for buying new shoes this time was for the waterproof feature.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Visit at birkenhead

I went in thinking maybe I might buy another pair of walking or trekking shoes, there were nice every day walking shoes on special for $100. The young lady asked if she could help me I said do you have these in a 12 or 13 she said no but we Have these for $200 but they might be out of your price range. Now I thought I was dressed quite nicely. I might never go back into a merrel store again as I found this very rude how does this person know what I can or can’t afford.

Leo

LeoLalor park

Merrell sandals and joggers.

It was easy to navigate the store , they had heaps of products, the quality of the products I bought were very poor

Rediculous Return Process

Bought a pair of boots for my granddaughter. Unfortunately wrong size, did a return for exchange. Received notice on 27 Oct 18 that the return was received. Had to call 3 times to follow up on status. Was told they didnt have another size so a refund would be processed. Had we not contacted them it would have sat in a black hole. On the 3rd call we finally got the refund processed. That's on 15 Nov 18. Very unsatisfied with the return process.