Listing monitored by Merrell

John Smith
John Smith

Do Not Buy From Merrel - Useless Beyond Believe

I purchased a pair of Moab tactical boots for $280. The boots sole broke apart after 4 uses. I contacted them asking for a refund and they initially made it look like a easy process I just had to send photos and they would then issue a refund. For the last 4 weeks they have been lying to me. They keep directing me to 'a different person'. Nobody issued me any refund and they are not contacting me anymore. They are lying scam artists who sell you crap Chinese products for super high price and have the worst customer service known to man. STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS

sglance
sglanceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

terrible customer service

bought shoes online, arrived, wrong sized - returned. a month later - no refund - cannot get someone to speak with and online "chats" end up in circuitous games being handballed around from one person to next.

Rob MackSydney, NSW

Shoe laces good for 2 month

bought from Anaconda. 2 months later both shoes laces are virtually destroyed. Contacted Merrell.....cant help as purchased from 3rd party?? They are keen to make 1 sale to you but never repeat business. Better A grade shoe providers out there

Rob Mack

I did 3 weeks ago and got no reply. I will try again.

MacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Merrell Wildwood, and Merrell in general

Merrell Angora 2 GTX DO NOT BUY THIS SHOE

I purchased these shoes at the start of July 2021. By the second week of August 2021, a split occurred at the toe area on top of the shoe of both left and right shoes. When I contacted Merrell Australia, I was told this was usual 'wear and tear' of the shoe and refused to refund nor consider a replacement shoe. Outrageous waste of money and unconscionable response from Merrell. Not impressed at all. Do not purchase this shoe nor any Merrell product.

Diggavf124Sydney, NSW

Not a good fit at all....not happy with J033953 ALTI LIGHT WATER PROOF

Diggavf124

Thank you. Did you see the picture I posted of the plan of my foot with the Altilight versus the MOAB2? It is way off the mark!?! If you didnt/Cant see it let know know. Many thanks.

Derick
Derick

Terrible quality and even worse customer service!

I bought a pair of Barrado shoes from Merrell online. Out of the box the zippers on both shoes were faulty. Now 7 months later the the issue still isn't resolved. There aren't words to describe how poor their customer service is. Quite exasperated, I tried to speak to a manager but was refused. Not the sort of people we should be doing business with?

Comfortable, but quality is much worse then before

I bought the sandals from Merrell SANDSPUR SLIDE LEATHER 2 months ago. It is winter - I used the from time to time - no more than 1 hour per day. The sole of these sandals started to deteriorate - some tears and wears on upper layer - not comfortable to use anymore.
I contacted Merrell warranty - they rejected my claim saying it is normal.

Geoff T.
Geoff T.

My 5th order of Merrell shoes!

So I've now ordered another pair of Merrell hiking shoes, Zion Fst Mid Waterproof. I didn't really need them but the special was too good to not jump on it. After previous buying the Moab Adventure Lace, Moab GTX mid from Anaconda which l wore to death, l then purchased the Altalight Knit Mid hiking boots which are so light and super comfy and also recently purchase the Hydro Moc's which are insanely good. I live out rural NSW and ordered my last pair at 10am on Thursday morning and received them at 2pm the next day, this is insanely fast. You really have to be in awe of their customer service.

No return

Purchased a sandal worth $80, didn't turn out to be a nice fit after just an hour of use. Went back to return but was turned away. The lady at the counter didn't even bother to look at the condition. She said "oh rash. I can't return then. Sorry". I tried explaining but she wasn't ready to listen. $80 down the drain.

A I

Thanks. I already had a chat on the email provided. Just wanted buyers to know about your return actually no return policy

From world class to woeful

Sam L
Sam L

Do not buy Merrell shoes

Poor show. Shoes unusable in 30 days! Do not waste your hard earned money on Merrell shoes. Not worth the trouble.

DerekRichmond-Tweed, NSW

My Merrell boots the soul came off within a couple of weeks

I bought two pairs of Merrell boots both pair s are falling apart with wearing them on dozen times if that
The company doesn’t care about there poor quality at all
Try Keen boots

vargulf
vargulfSouth East Queensland, QLD

Merrell quality has taken a nose dive

Mario
MarioSydney, NSW

Michael Masked

would merrell Sandals be better in summer to wear for street walks then sneakers?

Diggavf124

I have Sandals (Not merrell) that have good padding and good arch support with good results except sunburn! I have tried my hiking Merrels walking around sydney...not good. They are good for bush. I have bought some merrell sneakers but very happy with them.

Mac

Given the lack of customer service Merrell seem to have adopted I suggest you consider other brands, that will support their product, and then decide whether you want sandals or sneakers.

Customer ExperienceMerrell

Hi Micki, during summer I would recommend the sandals over a pair of sneakers! Our products are built with the latest product technologies available and some will help prevent sweat and odors during the warmer weather.
For a tailored product recommendation, feel free to reach out to our Product Experts on 1300 131 766.
Thanks again, Micki!
- Marc

Michael Masked

How do I make my sandals not smelling like mold in them?
because I have been wearing them in water parks and they are the closed in ones, and now they smell moldy on my feet. so what can I do about?

Hi Michael
We wouldn't recommend getting them wet or submerging them in water if they are not waterproof - if you would like to let us know which style you have, we can help a bit further.
We'd definitely recommend our Merrell Sandal Cleaner to keep your sandals as clean as possible and get rid of any smell! Shop it here: https://www.merrellaustralia.com.au/products/4oz-sandal-cleaner-me0011-000
- Ellie

Michael Masked

Are Merrell closed toe sandals good wearing in the playground like for kids?
And could I wear these closed toe sandals for wearing in the sea water at the beach?
or do just wear my Native shoes for that? + I do have Native shoes too that I wear.
and I was wondering if they are used for walks to in the parks like for all day walking or some runs to?
please let me Know about this.

Hi Michael
Our sandals are made for everyday wear and can be used on many different surfaces!
- Ellie

Get an answer from our members and Merrell representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Physical Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes