Metro Hobbies

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Great service when I purchased the RC car. Had a warranty issue and Metro fixed it up very quickly. Excellent work in getting replacement the new part to me so quickly. Thanks very much Peter

Down To Earth Aussie

Down To Earth Aussie

Awesome Store

I have been doing orders online with this company for around 2 years now, they always seem to have the items I am looking for in stock, very rarely do I have issues with orders and if I do they are so quick to help if you just call the over the phone and explain your issues. Honestly most of this issues I have had was all my mistakes so I can't blame the store. It's a fantastic hobbies store to shop at with a wide range of items.
I feel like a kid is a candy store when I walk into the store personally to have a look around.
Fantastic customer service and always polite to there customers.

Joe

JoeNorthern Region, NSW

Great experience.

I've bought a few things from Metro Hobbies web page over the last few months. Their service and communication is great. Their handling time is fast. The main reason keep going back to them is because they've been the cheapest seller I could find that had what I wanted.

Toys & Game Shops

Find out how Metro Hobbies compares to other Toys & Game Shops

Grant

GrantMelbourne

Best Hobby shop in Australia

Excellent service and a great range of products. I ordered and purchased a collection of Tamiya RC Cars/Trucks last year for Christmas and all have been delivered - extremely good prices. I highly recommend the store !!

Sam

SamMelbourne

Fantastic service

These guys are fantastic with their customer service and have a great range... they really excel in communication with their customers... I have had several e-mail exchanges regarding my orders in the past with them regarding different shipping obstacles and all were overcome with speed and the best quality customer service... definitely recommend for any hobby enthusiast.