John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great professional work

Matty and Luke did a great job replacing our hotwater unit and decommissioning an old solar hot water system. A gas line also needed to be replaced, making the job complicated. The work was carried out in a professional and what seemed like an effortless manner. Matty explain each step of the job as it progressed, making sure that we were happy with the outcome. He stuck to the written quote, with no nasty surprises. Very happy with the finished job. Would definitely use them again.

JoT

JoT

Arrived on time, was very friendly, explained what he was doing, went about his work without disturbing me. Explained what he had done, and left everything clean and tidy. Great job

YNOT

YNOTMelbourne

Beware, get other quotes first!

Beware, they charge like a wounded bull, they don't give a breakdown of the costs involved. They use high pressure tactics and look for other jobs to overcharge while fixing the first one. Don't fall for the trap of ignorance, get multiple quotes and you will see the difference. They completed the job, but at a high overcharged price after more investigation online after the job was completed. I guess you live and learn!

Customer Service M.Metropolitan Plumbing

Excellent future proofing gas hot water.

Absolutely love the fact no maintenance. Never worry about waiting for hot water. Worth every cent. Great job. Well explained product. Very happy with service and timing. Well done Tyson Carey. Fantastic job. Highly recommended for plumbing and gas hot water systems.

Erica

EricaVictoria

Fantastic service

Simon was a great help today sorting out our hot water issues. Super thorough and efficient with a really nice manner. Will definitely call on these guys again for my plumbing needs! #770452

Thewrenster

ThewrensterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great work.

Matty did a terrific job. Outstanding service, with a smile. I would highly recommend. Matty gave secondary opinion on a previous plumbing quote, Mattys quote was honest and my problem was efficiently resolved.

Rebecca

RebeccaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fixed my leaking toilet

Thank you guys so much.
Worked with me to fit in my schedule.
Very knowledgeable and efficient.
Cleaned up with themselves
and the finished product looks great.
Reliable local honest service.

Barb KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Blocked storm water drains

Ryan Joshua Luke
Prompt through friendly staff, explained all
Aspects of my problems and how they would repair it. Very quick service and always willing to go out of their way to achieve a professional result

Customer Service M.Metropolitan Plumbing

Quick response to our emergency, water was restored and a new tap system in place. We received lots of information and advice, great clean job. We are so happy and will call again. 767965

Helen

HelenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Must have hot water

Very fast service and on time installed new hot water service and guy was great.
Quite expensive but when you have no hot water no time to get other quotes.
Good job

Sean

SeanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic work

Service with a smile. Proficient & excellent.
Thank you so much joe for coming out on a Friday to sort out a few issues around the house. Your professionalism is second to none.

Professional great plumber

Tony was fantastic. Professional, quick to attend, very helpful and fixed our issue. Would highly recommend. He gave us a solid advice on how to fix the issue ongoing and we will definitely use his services again for future plumbing needs.

David Fraser

David FraserGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional Service

Wally, Luke and Peter were outstanding and under the conditions (rained on Peter) did a fantastic job.They explained the issue and were extremely professional. Will definitely recommend you guys. Thanks

Raquel

RaquelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Called up the Metropolitan Plumbing with regards to the toilet and cistern issue and Ryan came this morning. Ryan was so kind enough to explain everything what needs to be done. Fixed the problem and definitely would recommend them to anyone. Excellent job!

765977 job number

I called up metropolitan plumbing for an issue with water pressure going in to my toilet
Josh was here in within an hour with his big bright fantastic looking truck and located the issue on my water pump feeding off my rain water tank and fixed the problem

Will use this company again

5 stars

Daina R.

Daina R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional service!

Had Peter come out this morning to look at our hot water unit, he was on time, extremely helpful and went above and beyond. Excellent service, I'd highly reccomend Peter to anyone

Becky

BeckyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast and reliable

Simon was very helpful in providing honest advice for our bathroom renovation. Also did thorough job in servicing our evaporative cooling unit. Would definitely use them again in the future

Customer Service M.Metropolitan Plumbing

Thank you, we are pleased to know that you are happy with the service we provided. We look forward to taking care of your future needs. Kind Regards, Metropolitan Plumbing

Fast efficient service

Friendly service and great service
Job no 764775 problem solved quickly and very efficient and clean. Very satisfied with the service and would recommend to family and friends. Super happy

Raymond C.

Raymond C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Job no. 764290

Worried about our sinking pavers, thought we have a leaking/cracked storm water or sewerage pipe, called for a camera inspection. Chris came and carried out the inspection. He was quite efficient and explained thoroughly the findings to us. Happy with the findings..

Gas Leaks

Chris was so helpful, he picked up so many faults in the gas work I wasn’t even aware of. He and the office staff were so flexible and very friendly.