Metropolitan Plumbing

Metropolitan Plumbing

Water leak

We had emergency plumber here in good time! Job was done very Welk & Chris explained repairs in easy fashion. All up very happy & recommend metropolitan plumbing for anyone who needs help.

February 12th 2019 Update: Burst hose

We had a real emergency due to burst hose! Chris was here within an hour & fixed problem without fuss at a reasonable price for emergency call out! Totally recommend metropolitan plumbing. .cheers

Hi Wayne, we pride ourselves on prompt response time and rectifying issues as quickly as possible. Your feedback is truly appreciated. Kind regards, Metropolitan Plumbing 728866

Blocked drain

Friendly service. Found the cause of the blocked drain quickly. Tree root in the way. Cleared the blockage and explained everything clearly along the way. Wry helpful service. Would use again.

Hi Adam. We appreciate you taking the time to provide such great feedback, we look forward to assisting you in the future. Kind regards, Metropolitan Plumbing 729080

Blocked drain

Mick came today and solved my drainage problems as he has on previous visits.
As allways, he is extremely helpfull and has a fantastic knowledge of drainage problems. Would recommend to anyone.

Hi Dene. Your feedback is really appreciated. We strive to reach this standard every time we attend and the plumbers always spend the time to explain the work required. Kind regards, Metropolitan Plumbing 728429

Block drain resolved

Badly blocked bathroom drain on a Saturday morning, were able to attend quickly and clear the blockage and also provided advice on wider problems with the piping. Thanks Tyson and the team.

Hi Cris, thank you so much for the great feedback. Look forward to assisting you in the future. Kind regards, Metropolitan Plumbing 727633

Blocked drain

Mick cleared the drain and put a camera throu and explained the result clearlely . Very pleased with the service

Hi Alby, thank you for the great feedback, very happy Mick was able to resolve your issue. Kind regards, Metropolitan Plumbing 727064

Hot Water System Replacement

Chris from Metropolitan Plumbing, was an absolute darl. He came in assessed the problem with my hot water service and provided me with my options for replacement. He was extremely kind and assisted me with a payment plan to pay off my new system. He explained everything to me as he was doing it. And once it was completed, he made sure he went over every detail with me, and what to do if there was ever another issue.
Highly Recommend

Hi Becca, that you for a wonderful review and feedback, we really appreciate your time and look forward to assisting you in the future if the need arises. Metropolitan Plumbing 727016

Repair water leak

Great service and really nice guys to deal with. Replaced other problematic hoses which was great. Would highly recommend. Thank you so much.

Hi Judy, thank you so much for the great feedback and 5 star rating. We are so happy we could assist you and look forward to helping you in the future. Kind regards, Metropolitan Plumbing 726065

Blocked kitchen sink

Called metropolitan plumbing as I've had a continuous blocked kitchen sink. I've called other plumbers and they only used plunger or a wirly and the problem always continued. Finally today after using a machine it is now unblocked and freely flowing for the first time in over 12 months. The plumber explained everything to me as he went and was very helpful and courteous.

Hi Tracey, thank you for the feedback, we are glad we were able to resolve your issue and look forward to helping you in the future. Metropolitan Plumbing 723208

Toilet Repair and Service

Danny was on time and very knowledgeable and efficient. I was most impressed. I will be using this company exclusively in future.

Thank you for the great review and feedback. We look forward to assisting you in the future. Metropolitan Plumbing

Excessive fees

Please shop around before using this company. My husband was told over the phone they could fix my hot water system however when they arrived they advised me to replace any unit over 5 years old (information they could have explained over the phone). The quote they gave was more than double what I ended up paying and they charged me $116 on top of an $86 call out fee for the quote which I declined. The plumber who attended was polite and punctual.

Blocked drain

Both plumber and his apprentice where fast friendly very hard working gentlemen
Kept informed with what was happening and explained what not to do in future
Would highly recommend these two for any plumbing work and will use again in future

Hi Debbie, thank you for taking the time to provide a wonderful review. Kind regards Metropolitan Plumbing 711137

Blocked drain

Blocked drain between toilet and main with no ip plumber very helpful and innovative in resolving blockage and providing long term solution.

Hi Adam, thank you so much for 5 star review and great feedback. We look forward to helping you in the future. Metropolitan Plumbing 709506

Expensive - beware of extra costs

Aside from the $300 call out fee for a Saturday night, and the $86 for each 15 minutes, I was also charged for machine hire - another $160, which I was not told about when I asked about costs before booking the service. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a plumber to have the required equipment without having to pay extra for it ... it's like going to a bank to withdraw some cash and being told you have to pay for the computer the teller will use to request your money.

There was nothing wrong with the service and the guy was fine but he took a while to get the equipment out and ages to pack up and we had to pay for all of that time too. So our blocked drain took five blocks of 15 minutes from arrival to being ready to leave.

Note that you might not get someone from Metropolitan Plumbing either - our guy was from Jim's Plumbing - another thing we only found out after I'd paid the nonrefundable call out fee.

Overall I wouldn't recommend this as value for money - we'll look for another plumbing service if we have this kind of problem again.

Service Calls

Don't be fooled by the claim of a $76 call-out charge - that is just to book the service. The way that the charging is structured, this WILL cost you $200+, and that assumes that NOTHING is done (just a quick look). Very misleading.

Blocked drain

Turned up on time, cleared the drain in no time and very friendly, verry happy customer and will be back

Hi Emily. Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. Metropolitan Plumbing 702577

Great Service

Changeover electric Rheem Hot Water system. Metropolitan Plumbing Fulham Gardens. From initial phone call 8.30am to total Instillation 11.45am. Remarkable service by a genuine firm with a highly skilled tradesman. Chris you were a marvel. Would not hesitate to have you back on my property for any of my future plumbing needs.

Thank you Dean, for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We pride ourselves on the knowledge and expertise our plumber's have on hot water systems and our plumbers are extremely proactive to ensure long term solutions are provided. Metropolitan Plumbing 700616

Great service - prompt, friendly and professional

Daniel from Metropolitan Plumbing came out on Easter Sunday to fix what we originally thought would be an easy "unblock the toilet" job. Turns out, it wasn't that easy (with broken pipes and tree roots etc), but Daniel showed us the damage and talked us through the pricing and what would be required to fix the job. He kept us informed every step of the way and ensured the toilet was working fine before he left much later that evening. Follow up work to replace broken pipes was also carried out when scheduled, and Daniel completed the job and again kept us informed of what was happening every step of the way. Daniel did a great job and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others. Thanks Daniel.

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback, Eleanor. Metropolitan Plumbing 686684

Hot water service after flood

Sven was punctual, polite and very professional, I would be happy to recommend him to anyone, job well done, thank you very much

Thank you for your positive feedback, Lyn. We are pleased to hear that you found our plumber to be polite and professional. Metropolitan Plumbing 673501

tree roots cause havoc

Our many trees have caused excessive damage to our old clay pipes along the driveway. Initially Chris from MP came to unblock drains and sink . We then saw from the camera that all the pipes were affected and damage was considerable.
Three days later we are back to normal after extensive work was required to rip up driveway and concrete ,replace with PVC pipes and back fill.
Major job done well and on time by the MC team led by Chris.He explained all that was required ,estimates and interest free payment plans available if required We are very happy with the professional way all work was carried out regardless of the high temperatures and heat.
Well done MP team.

Thank you Joan and Alan, for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We pride ourselves on the knowledge and expertise our plumber's have on drains and our plumbers are extremely proactive to ensure long term solutions are provided. Metropolitan Plumbing 670775

Emergency gas leak call out

Brian came out and was thorough in survey of line, finding large and previously undetected gas line leak at heating/cooling unit. Thank you Brian!!!

Hi Tamara. Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. Metropolitan Plumbing 669104