Becky

BeckyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast and reliable

Simon was very helpful in providing honest advice for our bathroom renovation. Also did thorough job in servicing our evaporative cooling unit. Would definitely use them again in the future

Fast efficient service

Friendly service and great service
Job no 764775 problem solved quickly and very efficient and clean. Very satisfied with the service and would recommend to family and friends. Super happy

Raymond C.

Raymond C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Job no. 764290

Worried about our sinking pavers, thought we have a leaking/cracked storm water or sewerage pipe, called for a camera inspection. Chris came and carried out the inspection. He was quite efficient and explained thoroughly the findings to us. Happy with the findings..

Gas Leaks

Chris was so helpful, he picked up so many faults in the gas work I wasn’t even aware of. He and the office staff were so flexible and very friendly.

Rates and Fees

Good job done quickly with little fuss - job 764262.

My hot water service sprang a leak, shorting out the electrics in my apartment. Chris came early and quickly identified the problem and clearly explained the process of replacing my hot water service. Kosta completed the job with a great attention to detail. Both Chris and Kosta were super courteous, helpful and respectful.

Gas leak

Job number 764178

Streamlined booking process though head office very efficient technician arrived within the hour

Was able to identify and resolve issue with gas cootop leak and make compliant

Thanks to chris

Melissa

MelissaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service by Daniel and Caleb. Plumber out same day. Advised was under warranty and saved a whole lot of money. Would recommend this company to anyone. Thank you very much

Mel

MelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New hot water system

Chris was punctual and got the job rolling quickly. Kosta arrived to complete the job. It was a big job to convert my 2 storey in roof system to a new mains system. Kosta completed the job the same day. Nothing was too much trouble. He explained everything and made sure the customer came first. Very friendly and great service. Would definitely recommend this company and would have no hesitation to use this service again in the future.

Louise

LouiseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thanks Daniel for installing my hot water system today. You were very professional, thorough and informative and the job was done with care. I would recommend Daniel for excellent service. Louise

Customer Service M.Metropolitan Plumbing

Great and friendly service. Had me sorted all in one day after my hot water service exploded. Easy to deal with, extremely helpful, sourced the parts needed had great advice. Will definitely be calling them again

Customer Service M.Metropolitan Plumbing

Matty came out in the dark, showed me where the real problem was, let me know that he could sort it out.
He then worked really well to give us a working drain

HAZEL WOOD

HAZEL WOOD

.very pleased with the expert job analysis provided by the plumber on site Matty. He looked at several options and gave us good advise on hopefully the best and quickest solution. He was very easy to talk and deal with. Excellent job. Mr Brian Wood

Customer Service M.Metropolitan Plumbing

Arrived in time. Good attention to detail - explained why tap replacement needed & cleaned up after job. Provided options for types of taps & outcome if taps not replaced. Would recommend to others.

Clare O.

Clare O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional Service

I was very impressed and grateful for the prompt and professional service provided by Metropolitan. In particular, I appreciated the various courses of action and detailed explanations provided, and the excellent listening skills, courtesy and good humor displayed throughout. I would definitely recommend Metropolitan to all my friends.

Burst hot water service

Metropolitan plumbing came within the hour on a Saturday. Boiler was replaced same day by Tyson who was friendly, helpful explaining everything perfectly. Price was competitive and would highly recommend them. Will definitely use them again!

Vanessa

VanessaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceeding all expectations and best Tradesman I have ever had work on my property.

I want to say a huge thanks to Matty. I have been so astounded by Matty not just because of his work ethic but because I have never had a tradesman come to my house who was so personable, the job he did was exceptional and he answered all my questions without complaint and shared stories with me, I felt 100% comfortable with him in my home. Where as in the past I have had tradesmen come and have been very uncomfortable & counting down minutes till they left, also tried Hipages in the past and been dissatisfied. Where as Metropolitan is five star service, I can't find fault with them.
Highly recommend Metropolitan Plumbing & Matty.
job #762714

Good experience

Jn 762710

Joe was very kind and knowledgeable and helped us fix the issue in the fastest way possible. Thanks so much for coming out on a Saturday .
Good experience overall

Banancjd

BanancjdPerth, WA

Great service. Professional and thorough

Great professional service. Our laundry toilet was completely blocked. Y
Turns out we have to get the entire line replaced to the whole house. Glad we can get it resolved properly before we have any more serious issues pop up. Glad to get the help from Tyson for our tricky toilet issue.

Job # 762199

Hot water system replacement

We had a gas leak in the old hot water system & the pressure wasn't high enough to run hot water into the dishwasher. It was also non compliant where it was so we decided to replace it with a new unit.
The work was professionally done & I am pleased with the result.
Job no 762321.

Customer Service M.Metropolitan Plumbing

Thank you for this great review. We pride ourselves not only on the technical knowledge our plumbers have but also how extremely proactive they are to ensure long term solutions are provided to all our Customer's. Kind Regards, Metropolitan Plumbing.

Contacted them as our Hot Water System blew up. Very well explained and a fast, efficient service. Highly recommendable company.thank you very much Chris and Terry for getting the job done

Customer Service M.Metropolitan Plumbing

We are so pleased we resolved your issues. As an emergency plumbing company, we aim to be onsite as soon as possible and have our Customer's problems resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible. Kind Regards, Metropolitan Plumbing