Metropolitan Plumbing

Metropolitan Plumbing

Fantastic service

We needed a new hot water service installed, someone came out the next day and after quoting was able to replace the old one that same day. Daniel from Metropolitan Plumbing was efficient, friendly and courteous. I would definitely use him again.

Quick and Easy fixed block sink

We had a blocked kitchen sink, someone came out the next day and fixed within thirty minutes. Very happy with the service and would use again next time. Job number 746689

Tap repair

Absolutely recommend. Were punctual, efficient, thorough and tidy in their approach. Friendly and courteous. Would definitely have back to do any future work. Thanks for the great service. Job well done.

Thank you very much to Chris from metropolitan plumbing. Quick call out time. Came to plumb in my dishwasher and water to my fridge. Very happy with the service. Highly recommend.

Fast and friendly

Fast and friendly service! Would highly recommend. Tyson attended in the quoted timeframe, fixed the problem and maintained the prescribed price. Trouble shoot and offered further advice which was appreciated.

Telephoned Metropolitan plumbing yesterday and was advised a plumber could attend the following day. Daniel attends this morning within the time range provided. Offered me options and did a fantastic job. Would highly recommend.

Blocked Drain #746352

I rang first thing in the morning because I had a blocked drain. I filled out an online form and received a call back straight away. The plumber Mick arrived on time and was very friendly and guided me through the entire process. He was lovely to talk through and did not make me feel incompetent in my understanding. Very clean and professional in his job. Very female friendly and would highly recommend for females.

Absolute rip off

Please be aware of standard call out rates are 76$ to come to home and on top of that around 50$ for every 15mins in labour cost. i.e., for 1 hr of labour will cost 4X50$+ 76=$276 . You can get better value for your money else were

Hot water replacement 745609

Chris the plumber was very helpful, replaced my hot water service, really late at night on a long weekend. Within a sufficient time. Explained everything along the way-we now have hot water!!!

Blocked toilet- Job # 745585

Mick was great- efficient, knowledgable and helpful. He went through all of the options for my situation and pricing, as well as hypothetical future situations. Very informative and honest, and as a woman at home alone I felt comfortable with him providing this service- he was not at all condescending or uncomfortable. Thanks Mick!

Blocked drain 745309

Wonderful service Mick did a great job cleared the problem using the camera and high pressure cutter and giving good advice for the best long term solution of the problem

Quick professional service.

Quick professional service. Great service, figured out the problem, fixed the issue super fast, getting my hot water system back online and it top working order.

Job number 744 246

743621 hot water

Friendly competent service Replaced hot water service with a more efficient mode Also connected waste water
Thank you so much from Chris from Metropolitan Plumbing I will recommed others for this type of work in the future

Hot water system replacement

Professional service. Installed new hot water system same day. Took away old system. Explained and demonstrated new system. Also fixed leaking bathroom shower taps by installing new taps. very happy

Although my plumber was late, he made up for it with efficiency and attention to detail. He made sure that the drain was working to its best possible ability and tidied once he had finished. Excellent service!

Hot water fixed.

The plumber responded quickly. The service was completed quickly. The plumber showed me what was done for future reference. The hot water is now fixed. Good job done quickly. Thank you.

Very helpful and friendly service

The boys were very thorough in problem solving, they were very helpful and walked me through everything they were doing. They were very friendly and professional. Thanks again Daniel for your help.

Great service 742649

Guys were on time and professional explained the issue and went through everything in detail. Would recommend this company to anyone who has any plumbing issues. Well done guys thanks

Great service, friendly and efficient plumber Chris. Arrived on time, great with my dog and awesome quality work, pleased with clean up and all work done. Thank you very much

Great service, on short notice. Thank you so much!

Excellent work and friendly attitude! Arrived during dinner time and was very professionally, took care to ensure noise was kept to a minimum with sleeping children in side. Greatly appreciated on a Sunday night. Job number 742656