• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

Kirsten

KirstenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Blocked drain no more

Daniel was on time, professional and explained everything up front. Went the extra mile to fix the issue. Would happily recommend to anyone, and will certainly call in future for any problems! 833227

Mal

MalSouthern and Hills, SA

Unblocked drain

Dan was a professional and covered potential issue with multible solutations and was surprise how quick it was unblocked .
Also gave good advice on how to recitfy removing excess water. 833594

Brett

BrettMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great aircon service

I run a BnB and speed & reliability is vital. My aircon completely stopped and I had a service call the following day. Daniel from Metropolitan was my tech for my split system and diagnosed a major repair or the option of a new system. He was both courteous and knowledgeable with a ‘can do ‘ attitude. I decided to replace my unit and a new unit was installed same day. Very happy. 833483

Emm

Emm

Service was fine

The service was quick and straight forward. The work done was fantastic. We have used Metro plumbing and electrical service before. Installed replacement toilet due to broken valve and Dual flush.

Customer ServiceMetropolitan Plumbing

As an emergency plumbing company we strive to always have plumbers on standby who are able to attend to your call right away.

Kitchen tap replacement

Jake the tradesman arrived on time same day service easy to deal with and options. Tidy warranty provided. Quality fittings
Cleanup no mess
Job done quickly
Thanks heaps
Phil Shaw. Gold Coast

Customer ServiceMetropolitan Plumbing

We are pleased we were able to help on this occasion, Regards, Metropolitan Plumbing

Professional reliable service

Ronnie k from metropolitan plumbing thanks again for your professional service and your company’s quick response to fixing your leaking pipes under the sink Will be highly recommending your company

Perfect service

Great customer service, very informative and helpful, fast job completion, highly recommended. Will use again in the future if needed. Great advice, polite, five stars and looking forward to the

Burst pipe

Professional, timely service. Job number 832977. Tyson did a great job. 30 words is not good for succinct description. Good plumbing. Friendly service. Professional delivery. 26, 27, 28 29 30

Perfect Service!

Jayden came out to replace our hot water system as it had unfortunately stopped working overnight. He provided a friendly service and was also very informative and professional, definitely appreciated the fast service!

Hot water system failure

Tyson from metro plumbing came out to inspect and advice on my hot water system that had stopped working . He quickly worked out the problem and fully informed me of my options . I was also happy that the call out fee was waved.

Kira L.

Kira L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional service

Jaden from Metro Plumbing provided a thorough check on our gas appliances. He was very kind, courteous, knowledgeable and honest with his feedback, and we will definitely be requesting his services in future.

Blocked drain

Amazingly prompt service on a Saturday, Caleb was super helpful and fixed the problem really quickly. Kept me informed throughout the process, offered long term solutions and informed me of all costs before he started. 832276

Giov C.

Giov C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hot water services is not working . Called Metropolitan hot water service to fix the problem . Came on time with no delay. Good personality and explained well before starting the job. Very professional. Performed the job well.

Michelle

MichelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Air conditioning

Called metropolitan yesterday for air conditioning issue had a tech come out that afternoon and quote me up a new unit. Andrew arrived at 8 this morning to install new the unit and I had my air conditioning restored by lunchtime! Happy recommend to anyone

832056 Tino. Professional work

Tino was a great help. Professional advise was given. Explained all options available and offered good price.
Would recommend his service to others. Appreciate your help Tino. Stay safe and well.

Plumbing Services 831899

Almost adopted Jake he gave such good service doing was too much trouble to fix my emergency call earlier today Kitchen, toilet all now functioning again THANK YOU JAKE xo

Denise

DeniseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Had Daniel attend multiple times for various jobs, found their service to be on time, knows his trade and is polite. Would recommend his service to family and friends. Thanks

Don Seneca

Don SenecaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast response but a little high on pricing

Had multiple power blackouts over the weekend and Metropolitan came out very quick.
After about an hour of examining my electrical system they deduced it may be a faulty circuit breaker.
The price was a little high but management and I were able to work out a suitable price.
I feel the problem may be further than just a circuit breaker as something must have caused it to activate in the first place but at this stage the power has remained on without any incidents, so fingers crossed.

Noela B.

Noela B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Job # 831322

Tino can to review the job which started with a leaky shower but uncovered a huge pipe breach in my bathroom.
The team worked quickly to address the problem, replace my ancient shower fixture and vanity, to avoid further water issues and they upgraded my old hot water heater to a very efficient 'on demand' unit.
It all turned out to be unexpectedly expensive but Tino tried to give me what I believe was very good value for money.
Everyone was very polite and respectful and explained what they were doing and why. The team cleaned up as they went.
Thank you Metropolitain Plumbing for your quick and skillfull assistance.

MKY

MKYPerth, WA

Just another plumber

I wasn't happy with the fee and I called them up. The dispute came to a agreed resolution after discussion with [name removed], a Customer Service Manager.He was helpful in my dispute