Optional Zip Pay payment plan
Reviewer Photos & Videos
Nick was excellent for my hot water service. He was very punctual and polite. I appreciated that he cleaned up after he had finished. Would definitely use Metropolitan Plumbing again.
Great plumbing service
Timley service rectified issue over the weekend. Mostly Jake but Liam went overboard and helped out heaps. The site was cleaned up. Job sa 10538 thanks again Jake Liam and metro
Wish I read these reviews first..
Paid $141 for the call out to replace a kitchen mixer tap and install a hammer arrestor to try to fix banging pipes. I was quoted $1600 which was harsh but I accepted as I'd already paid the callout fee, and I assumed that would be the going rate (first home owner here). I feel so taken advantage of, reading now that I could have cut my losses and gone elsewhere and it still would have been cheaper! Being on a carer pension, that one really hurt the budget. Thanks Metropolitan, I'd give you 0 if I could.
Angelo was on time, honest and gave me an assessment of what had to be done and provided options to choose from. In the end I am extremely satisfied with the level of work and professionalism he has shown and the work has been completed to a level above what I expected. Thanks Ang
Job No SA-10164
My landlord called metropolitan and they sent Nick & Jake out to repair our heater.
They did a fantastic job and were extremely professional and courteous.
I would recommend Metropolitan to anyone especially Nick. They fixed the very old heater with ease and now we can be nice and warm in the winter.
Thank you so much guys!
Gas hot water replacemet
My gas hot water system died so contacted Metropolitan Plumbing. Liam and Christian attended the next day and worked very efficiently in poor lighting and weather conditions. Both men were very courteous and friendly. The worksite was left very clean on completion of the job. Thanks to them both.
Wonderful and professional service.
Peter was very efficient, professional and provided practical and easy to understand advice.
He was friendly, polite and satisfied each of the problems that we were experiencing.
Thanks Peter. You were great.
Chris i came out because i had a roof leak he came and gave me all my options to get it fixed thank you very much chris and metropolitan plumbing
Sunday arvo leak through the roof
Calum came to the rescue promptly and was able to find the problem and fix it quickly. He was very polite and well mannered when he came to fix my plumbing problem. He had all things needs to get the job done
Job number 6408
The electrician metropolitan sent out nick was fantastic
Got the job completed in great time and even cleaned up after himself
Would recommend to anyone needing work done or advice
Job number 6408
Metropolitan plumbing electrical
Total scam ripoff!!!!Avoid at all costs! Reported to ACCC
So I just got charged 140 bucks for a call out fee for some plumber to quote me 1590 to reconnect the pipes to a bathroom vanity thats already in tap and all! Avoid these jerks at all cost and please share far and wide! These guys need to be fekked over like they did to me just now! Reporting to FairTrade and ACCC
Had leak under the house, Ali came to site and located the problem.
All done within 2 hours of 1st contact.
Very happy with the service.
Highly recommend these guys.
Chris came out, quoted us and cleared the drain. organised to have our toilet replaced quickly and was very efficient. conducted professionally and was very friendly with all of us
Good customer service
Chris was able to talk me through what the best way to get the job done and answered all questions I had with no problems. Thanks you very much will call again.
Excellent Service and Great Attitude!
Chris C and Mitch were great! They came out to check and fix our heating problem (Job No 00070652). They encountered unexpected obstacles, but they were able to resolve them quickly and efficiently. Their friendly and positive attitude was a breath of fresh air. Highly recommended!
Questions & Answers
The guy said the product is Rheem but after I signed the payment plan, he said it is Vulcan manufactured by Rheem ??? The Vulcan 135L only around $1,000 and you charged $4,000 ??? I will apply to VCAT if I don't receive response from you . Invoice 831337
Get an answer from our members and Metropolitan Plumbing representatives
- Plumbing company available to Melbourne, Adelaide, and Perth areas
- Metropolitan offers a range of services, including fixing blocked drains and toilets, and installing hot water systems and dishwashers.
- The company provides a ‘1 hour emergency service’, which involves sending out a plumber who will arrive at the job within a hour (for no extra cost)
- Offers payment plans via Zip Pay if you don’t have the budget to pay upfront
Points of praise:
- Clear communication was a recurring point of praise among reviewers. The plumbers informed customers of what was happening at each step and explained what needed to be fixed and why.
- The business offers flexible service dates and times. One happy customer was relieved they could hire someone less than one week before Christmas to have their shower replaced.
- The plumbers were polite, professional, and treated clients' houses in a respectful manner
Points to consider:
- According to reviewers, you can expect to be charge a $140 call out fee – and keep in mind that you’ll still be charged for this fee even if you don’t proceed with the service
- Reviewers were surprised to find that a plumber from ‘Jim’s Plumbing’ arrived to complete the job, instead of someone from Metropolitan Plumbing, which left many confused.
Clearly reviewers have been continued to be impressed with Metropolitan Plumbing, as evident by their 2021 and 2020 ProductReview Award Winner streak. Reviewers had plenty of praise for the business’s high-quality repairs and work ethic.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.