Metropolitan Plumbing Adelaide

• Rates and Fees
Chris

ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Change of outside tap

Was very prompt with his arrival. Very approachable. Great and trustworthy at his job. Very happy to recommend Caleb to anyone who needs a plumber. His job number was 793026.

kirsty a.

kirsty a.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast and efficient

Thank you Joe for coming out so quickly to replace May dripping showers head, it might seem a small task to you, however I am very grateful that this is fixed!

JN#792647

Hot water replaced within 2 hours

Joe came out to look at my leaking hot water system at 6pm on a Saturday.
by 8pm i had a brand new service in place and the hot water was back on.
The job was extremely neat and i can’t thank him enough.

JN#792447

Gas service replaced

Metropolitan came out on Friday evening for a gas emergency.
Unfortunately my pipes were so old and beyond saving, but Joe (the hero) had my entire gas service replaced within 6 hours.
The work effort was amazing and the finished product could not be faulted.

Thank you so much Joe.

JN#792338

Customer Service M.Metropolitan Plumbing

Our technicians' knowledge and expertise enable us to be a leader in our field and we pride ourselves on the high quality work our technicians deliver to our Customers. Thank you for your great review. Kind Regards, Metropolitan Plumbing 792338

Michael

MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast response and great job

They were on site within 35 minutes to fix a leaking water pipe and to replace bathroom taps. Chris explained everything and did a great job. Clean up was good and the work was done for the quoted price.

Leigh

LeighMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

burst pipe

booked online and had a quick response. Chris was friendly and came around quickly to assess and fix the problem, including all parts. Very happy with the speedy service and quality.

Customer Service M.Metropolitan Plumbing

Very efficient booking staff Chris provided excellent communication detailing work required I always use Metropolitan because of prompt same day service my new toilet was arranged by Chris for install today

Installation of taps

Very happy with Chris and Bart’s work. Very efficient and well mannered. They turn up on time and are very friendly and professional. Would definitely recommended. Thank you very much again.

Outrageously expensive

Naive and conned
Naive and conned

matthew.john.hoy

matthew.john.hoyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service

Super easy to book and organise and tradies were on time. Lindon was especially helpful and went above and beyond in the plumbing work that he did for us. H

Yi C.

Yi C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not all hero’s wear capes

Joe was great in retrieving my stud earrings from the kitchen sink today. He called to let me know when he is coming, then came on time. Then he very quickly got the earring out from the trap and fished the earring out for me. I was very relieved. Thanks Joe for saving the earring and my weekend.

JN#788282

MICK ODEEAdelaide

prompt service

Called them one day to fix the leaking tap of the back of my rental property and it was fixed promptly. Took off the old rusty tap and put on a new one

MICK ODEE

It wasn't positive initially, you bribed me into deleting my real review, so I could receive a partial refund from you for being overcharged.

MICK ODEE

You initially charged me over $600 to replace an outside tap. Once I complained and put in a negative review, you told me to delete my comment and you would refund a partial payment.

Airconditioning issue, incorrect diagnosis & price gouging

Prompt with call out, fixed price even for weekend however that’s where the positives end, advised of incorrect fault with air conditioner & told had to be replaced, given ridiculously expensive quote of $4490 for this - 2.5kw unit. Engaged alternative company who advised of different problem & air conditioner repaired for $375, now working perfectly. I have just read a similar review from someone else - I too would have liked to give negative stars. Legitimate question - are the technicians even qualified?

Paul D

Paul DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Be warned!! Their service technicians are not honest!!!

It's a pity I can't give this company negative stars. My 85 year old father called them to have a look at his air conditioner as it was blowing warm air. He was told that the compressor had failed and the unit had lost its gas. He was then quoted $8000 for a split system (7 times more expensive than the average) and $20,000 for a new ducted unit (2 times more expensive than average system). I dropped past to see the quote and had a look at the control panel. I simply put it on cool mode and the unit started cooling the house. Strangely enough, it's working beautifully on a 42 degree day. I would never recommend Metropolitan Plumbing for any services. You lied to an elderly couple. Disgraceful

Pleased with the result.

Last week we discovered we had a gas leak in our house, we called Metropolitan Plumbing and they came to investigate. After spending an hour here and being unable to locate the leak, the technician told us he could keep exploring (at additional cost), or just replace the pipes. We chose the latter option at a cost of $6,000. The work was done quickly and effectively. The technicians were very knowledgeable, and they had new pipes fitted within hours. It is an expensive problem to have fixed, but having it done at short notice meant we were only without gas to cook and shower for about 24 hours. They are quick to follow up and make sure that everything has gone well. We will keep them in mind if we need any future work done.

Verity

VerityMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast turn around by Daniel 773784

Here was for the evaporative cooler, was really polite honest and fast paced. Really happy with how he conducted professionalism and coutesy with a fast response rate to fix the problem.

Rebecca

RebeccaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fixed my leaking toilet

Thank you guys so much.
Worked with me to fit in my schedule.
Very knowledgeable and efficient.
Cleaned up with themselves
and the finished product looks great.
Reliable local honest service.

Helen

HelenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Must have hot water

Very fast service and on time installed new hot water service and guy was great.
Quite expensive but when you have no hot water no time to get other quotes.
Good job

Sean

SeanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic work

Service with a smile. Proficient & excellent.
Thank you so much joe for coming out on a Friday to sort out a few issues around the house. Your professionalism is second to none.

Raymond C.

Raymond C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Job no. 764290

Worried about our sinking pavers, thought we have a leaking/cracked storm water or sewerage pipe, called for a camera inspection. Chris came and carried out the inspection. He was quite efficient and explained thoroughly the findings to us. Happy with the findings..