Metropolitan Plumbing Sydney
Listing monitored by Metropolitan Plumbing

• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

Hot water

Quickly solved the hot water system leaking issue and installed a new one, excellent service and nice staff, thank you for the service this afternoon and happy to have a shower now

Blocked drains 739539

Mike and Jake did well with blocked drains. I really recommend my friends and I am happy with their job. Thank you for your initiative jobs done. Thanks once again.

Adam
AdamAdelaide

Blocked drain

Blocked drain between toilet and main with no ip plumber very helpful and innovative in resolving blockage and providing long term solution.

Customer ServiceMetropolitan PlumbingSend a private message

Hi Adam, thank you so much for 5 star review and great feedback. We look forward to helping you in the future. Metropolitan Plumbing 709506

Blocked drain

Turned up on time, cleared the drain in no time and very friendly, verry happy customer and will be back

Customer ServiceMetropolitan PlumbingSend a private message

Hi Emily. Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. Metropolitan Plumbing 702577

Litsa
LitsaMelbourne

Exceptional Plumbing Service

Excellent plumbing service provided by Sven from Metropolitan Plumbing. Could not ask for more. Very friendly and great quality service. Called earlier this morning and was able to obtain same day service. Had some tap leaks fixed, along with five (5) sets of taps all replaced with new ones in the kitchen, bathroom and laundry. Also had a new dishwasher which required a custom/adapter fitting to connect due to aging pipes. No more leaks and new dishwasher all connected, working well. Highly recommended. Thanks Sven, appreciate your service!

Customer ServiceMetropolitan PlumbingSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us Litsa! Metropolitan Plumbing 664284

Right On Time! Great Service!

We arranged for a plumber to come between 8am-11am and he was there right on 8 o'clock. He managed to completely replace 2 tap sets within the hour, so we still had our whole day free! The plumber took the time to explain the problems in detail which was greatly appreciated. The availability of EFTPOS was great too. Thanks again.

Customer ServiceMetropolitan PlumbingSend a private message

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience of using Metropolitan Plumbing.
Customer Service Manager
Metropolitan Plumbing 575793

Review collected in partnership with Metropolitan Plumbing

Terrible

Told me my hot water system was busted and needed to be replaced. Quoted me $3750 for a standard system!

Called a second contractor out and they tested the system, told me there was nothing wrong with it. Adjusted the tariff and I had hot water the next morning free of charge.

Will be reporting them.

Outstanding service, I have hot water again

I called metropolitan plumbing when i realised i had no hot water. In the middle of winter i expected to have to wait, especially after hours, but the plumber was here on the same day i called. My hot water system was beyond repair but the plumber Craig got me a quote on replacement and installation. I accepted the quote and he came to install it the next day. The Craig was very knowledgeable and professional. He answered all my questions and explained everything he was doing. Absolutely fantastic service, I would definitely recommend this company to others. A very happy customer with hot water again.

Review collected in partnership with Metropolitan Plumbing

Hot Water system

The rep arrived within the day that I rang (Sun). He assessed the situation and offered options. By Mon he installed the hot water system.

Customer ServiceMetropolitan PlumbingSend a private message

Hi Farida Jaldiani Hot water system repairs and replacement are a speciality of ours at Metropolitan Plumbing,and we are pleased to know you are happy with the service we provided. Customer Service Manager- Metropolitan Plumbing

#532538

Carrie Kimber
Carrie KimberMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great promp service

Have used Metroplitan twice now and find them to be promp, polite and knowlegable .. Will use them again :)

Thank you Carrie Kimber for your review. Customer Service Manager-

#532898

Jazmin W
Jazmin WAdelaide

Quick response, problems fixed fast

We had an emergency situation with our bathroom which prompted us to contact Metropolitan Plumbing. They had organised a plumber very swiftly. Andrew was professional, informative and promptly found and fixed the burst pipe. Couldn't ask for a better service, highly recommended.

#533091

Emergency

I am extremely pleased with the prompt, efficient and courtesy of the technician.
He explained exactly what the problem was and he repaired it in a quick and clean manner.
My taps work better now than when my home was built

#529189

Jen
JenAdelaide

Good service!

The metropolitan plumber arrived at my house within 40 mins of me ringing and was able to clear my drains at an affortable price. It was good to be able to pay by eftpos as he had one of these mobile machines in his van. They made the whole experience quick, easy = happy!
Quick, easy = happy!

Customer ServiceMetropolitan PlumbingSend a private message

We arrived at your house within 40 mins ? - WOW .We pride ourselves on how quick we can respond.

jspewton
jspewtonAdelaide

The Gas Plumber Was On Time

The plumber was on time -which we were supprised at as nearly every tradesman we have used before has either not turned up or are late.From ringing their office he was at our house in about 1.5 hours, and ended up fixing our gas leak straight away . this was the first time we used Metropolitan and will use again as the price of $125 was a good price .
Professional, ontime, priced ok

Customer ServiceMetropolitan PlumbingSend a private message

Gas is a large part of the work we carry out daily.I would like to thank you for using Metropolitan Plumbing and am glad we arrived promptly to your gas repair.

See all Metropolitan Plumbing, Electrical & Air Con reviews