Mica Lighting

Mica Lighting

Mark

MarkCanberra 2600, ACT

Order never delivered, can't contact them.

Don't order from this company. Where's my order Mica Lighting, You guys are impossible to contact. Mica Lighting: Tax Invoice # 100278221. I can't recommend this company, no communication, no follow up. Rate 0 for service. Did not receive my order. I would not order from these guys. My $2000 order never arrived and there is no way to contact them. They never return enquiries on their contact forms, which is the only way to contact them. Don't use this company. Bad service and don't deliver orders.

Customer service is the best I have experienced. Product even better than the images online I just love the lights

the staff could not have been more helpful with my order. When it arrived a couple of the globes were broken. they sent replacements within 24 hours but due to the fragile state of these globes only one made it not broken. this did not stop the support from the company to make sure I got my product not broken which we finally managed. I would recommend this company to anyone and will go back when I need further products.

Happy customer.

Happy customer.Sydney, NSW

Light fittings that are perfection!

Am so happy I discovered MICA Lighting when searching for light fittings during renovations. I wanted 'pretty' and 'unique' and a perfect fit for my decor. I wanted quick, efficient service. And everything I wished for I got from MICA lighting. Love your products and your service!

Love it!

Collection of 3 pendant lights over our stairs in our new build, look absolutely fabulous! One arrived broken and customer service were quick to respond and offer a replacement

Michelle

Will buy from again. Great customer service.

Ordered 2 bedside lamps in the middle of Covid stage 4 lock down in Victoria, but they still managed to arrive within a day or two. Both lamps were better than expected and were perfect for what I needed. Unfortunately a couple of months later one blew a bulb and shorted out the whole lamp. A couple of emails with the lovely Jane and she had a new base personally checked, posted and it arrived within 24 hours. Very happy with the customer service. Would definitely buy from again.

Larry

LarryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!

Accidentally threw out the mounting bracket for a light fixture I purchased at Mica months ago. Contacted them with the specs and they immediately arranged to send out a replacement at no charge. A life saver!

Very helpful.

Made mistake in my order, no problems, they were ready to help sort it out. Order sent with corrected items, happy ending.

Unprofessional company that has no regard for its customers

Refused to give me a refund, claimed I had misunderstood their policy when I had not, lied about their product description was, refused to respond to my emails and when they realised they were wrong deleted my comments from their website.

Marg. S

Marg. SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beware

Find out how Mica Lighting compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

Terrible service post delivery of faulty item

I purchased a floor lamp that looks as described on line- really like the lamp BUT.....The issue is the pole is not stable when connected to the base, this results in the lamp leaning and at risk of falling.
I have attempted to contact mica lighting but with no response. The post sale service is atrocious.

Diana

DianaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend

Our online order turnaround was timely and efficient. Very clear and continued communication. We had a few additional questions and received wonderful customer service.

stewie

stewieMid North Coast, NSW

New exterior house lights

Our exterior lights on the house were looking old and faded so I went on the hunt for new ones. My needs were for three exterior wall lights and four under eave exterior lights, after a disappointing search in both appearance and price, I found Mica Lighting who had exactly what I wanted and at a very good price. I had to wait a few weeks due to the lights I chose were in a shipment from overseas, true to their (Lisa) word had them packed and shipped promptly. I am very pleased with lights supplies both aesthetically and quality feel. I can recommend Mica Lighting to everyone.

Michele K

Michele KSydney, NSW

Exceptional service

I needed some light canopies and couldn't find the size I needed anywhere.
Daniella was a tremendous help in finding what I needed.
I will definitely use this site again and highly recommend it to anyone.

Kirsten

KirstenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful experience

Fast and friendly communication with my online order and the prompt answering of my emails regarding my product query. Delivery was overnight even in the pandemic and was a top quality and nice looking product.

Donna W.

Donna W.Sydney, NSW

LED bedside lamos

I love my new pair of reading lamps from Mica. They were expertly packed and delivered promptly. I am very happy with the service which I received from the company.

PhyllisN

PhyllisN

New lights

First time we have purchased lights online, couldn't be happier. Service from Mica Lighting was excellent, our lights delivered in super quick time.
If you are looking for new lights, highly recommend Mica Lighting.

Little treasure!!

I was delighted with my bedside lamp! It was packed perfectly and arrived in perfect condition! The design was exquisite and it gives a warm glow to the room!! I am absolutely in love with it!

Cindy

CindyYass

Two beautiful amani table lamps

Purchase two beautiful table lamps to go on our bedside tables through Mica lighting. Very happy with the excellent service all the way through to delivery. Extremely happy customer and highly recommend Mica lighting.

MichelleSydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service

I purchased many yellow lights and I was thrilled with them. Unfortunately there was a problem with 2 of the lights. The customer service was outstanding. There was no problem and my lights were replaced immediately. The customer service is outstanding. Thank you Mica Lighting for my gorgeous lights.

margie

margieGoldfields, WA

Wonder chandelier, just love it.

Great service. Reply to my emails with great help. Enquires are always follow-up.
Their web site is easy to use and you can enquire about the products before you buy.
A variety of wonderful designs and have numerous stock and their specials are fabulous.
My chandelier is so pretty. Thankyou.