Mica Lighting

Mica Lighting

Beautiful, great pricing and hassle free customer service!

Such a beautiful experience! First time we have purchased from Mica. We were a bit hesitant buying table lamps online as we were worried if the quality will match the pictures.  But Mica pleasantly surprised us. The lamps was so beautiful and packed with love and care and we also received it so fast. The pricing too was unbeatable for the quality.  I'd like to mention that one of the 2 lamps was slightly faulty on arrival however, I contacted Mica customer service by email and recieved a response almost immediately.  They emailed us an Australia Post voucher for the return. All I had to do was repack the lamp in the same box and take it to the post office to return. Didn't cost me a single cent extra! I kept receiving updates about the returned lamp. In a blink of an eye a replacement lamp was delivered back to us. No hassle at all! We are very happy customers and we will definitely purchase from your store again and further recommend Mica to our friends. This store is surely an example of a 5 star online shopping experience!

Warning do not buy from this company

There is no one to speak to if you have a problem!!do not buy from this company
The returns options are terrible they will deduct the free post ($60) from your order and offer a voucher not a refund. disgraceful and very disappointed
They were also a referral from a large electrician.
Never again

Hawk dimmer switch

Have just had the Hawk plug in dimmer switch for a lamp delivered. Not the sleekest of designs but does the exact job. Very hard to find but very glad to find it on this site! Plugged in and job done! Thanks Mica!! My grand daughter loves having that muted light through the night! Definitely recommend.

Good

Excellent Australian Service

Incredibly impressed with the service and the product . Beautiful lights at much less cost than even Bunnings . I ordered two lights and I got a phone call from Nancy at Mica , apologising that that size was unavailable, only the next size up . Which I could easily switch to due to an email sent directly to me . Loved them so much I ordered two more . Quick delivery , five stars all the way to Mica

Batten lights

Bought some batten light fixtures from Mica. Great customer service and very good quality fixtures. Arrived by post unbroken in good packaging. I would recommend them for batten lights.

The wall sconces I ordered were originally on backorder, but the customer service lady kept me informed as to when I was likely to receive them, and they came when promised. They are exactly what I wanted and I'm very happy with the lights and the service I received.

Something different

It was refreshing to find a company that provided such a huge range that were not excactlybthe same as every other store online. We were looking for something a little different and we found it at Mica Lighting. Would definitely order online through them again.

Misleading Advertising

This company advertised a black chrome light on their website. The picture depicted a black pendant light with black hanging cord. I paid $450 plus postage. The electrician took it out of the box yesterday and installed it as s feature light over my kitchen island bench. To my shock it is more silver than black and looks truly awful against the black and white kitchen cabinets. I advised Mica what had transpired. I explained the Light was portrayed as a solid black colour on their website and it looked nothing like the light I had received. Customer service Officer Jane was extremely unhelpful and condescending in her email response to me. They will not discuss any complaints over the phone, only by email. I believe they have provided misleading photos/information on their website with blatant disregard of customer satisfaction. Stay well away from this company.

Beautiful lights and top quality for low cost

I am always skeptical about buying finishing home touches online due to some pretty bad experiences with buying "quality" products online. But Mika really delivered. Their pendant lights not only were delivered in a timely manner, their quality was wonderful & the cost was very reasonable as well. I defiantly will shop here again. 5 stars.

Refurbishing a period reproduction fitting made easy

I needed a replacement shade for an early 20th century reproduction brass fitting in our entry hall. Mica located the manufacturer and arranged a back-order that was delivered in the commited timeframe, saving us hundreds of dollars to replace the fitting. A vendor closer to home was unable to accurately determine the delivery time and wanted to charge us more. Goods arrived safe and sound and we're very happy with the result.

everything we asked for and received

We are really happy with the HP ceiling fans they're quiet & work a treat here in Mildura.
The Hunter flood lights do a job better than expected.
A quick & easy online order. Expeditiously dispatched & the order tracked so someone was home to take delivery.
A great job all round

Great product and unique too... couldn't be more pleased

Buying a feature ceiling light online sounds a little risky, but the quality of the product I received was a very high standard - a Close to ceiling light with three globes and timber features. It was hard to find close to ceiling lights that had any interest but i found Mica lights while searching. Arrived quickly and very well packed. It needed electrician install. I've had a lot of comments as its really unique.

feature lighting

My company has recently completed a major club project of over 5million dollars in Sydney with the centre piece being a 500 seat themed Chinese restaurant and the lighting chosen and supplied by Mica was delivered on time to meet our construction programme and we have received rave reviews from our client and club patrons on the style and quality of the lights.

A pleasure to deal with and we look forward to incorporating there quality fittings in our future hospitality projects

Stephen Chain

Network Refurbishments & Constructions

Exactly what we asked for

We were really happy with our purchase. Fast delivery with each item as described. Will definitely shop again for our new property

Great lights, super fast delivery, very happy

Really love the 4 x lights I purchased online (nearly $500 worth). They arrived very fast, in good condition and are exactly as described. Thanks a bunch.

I'm Happy

I have bought twice from this Company & have been happy with my products & service. I asked for a photo to be taken of the lights I wanted from their display room which the customer service officer did. I knew pictures on their website could vary from a non professional photo. I asked if the lights I wanted were in stock which they were. I had no problems but did have requests which were carried out. When you live in the country & buy a lot of things online you have to make sure you get the service you want as I don't have time to muck about.

Not what I ordered

Pendant lights I ordered on line going by the pictures, when they arrived they were not as photos and they would only provide me with a store credit and I had to pay the return postage, never ever again would I purchase from them.

Small railway glass light shade

I bought a little railway glass shade for my floor lamp in Sydney and after accidentally smashing it years later, I thought I’d never find an identical shade 500 km north of the city. I couldn’t even recall the name.
I researched a few keywords and found Mica Lighting and a photo of the style shade I needed.
I had a chat by phone about sizes and fitting, and ordered online. I’d been told 2 weeks by postage and my lampshade arrived nicely packed on the due date. Thanks Mica for polite and speedy service.

Stay well clear - But Justice has been served!

We bought two 12V light bulbs online from this company and when they arrived they clearly were faulty. Currently doing a renovation we have an electrician on site and he could not get either bulb to work. He had alternatives which did work so the issue was clearly with the Mica bulbs. As we need a much softer tone of light for this room we were disappointed and requested that we get sent replacements. This was fine at this point, they arranged for the return postage and we duly sent the bulbs back to them. Then they took 10 days to respond finally telling us they had tested them and found no fault and said they would send replacements only if we paid $16 (to cover the return postage sent to them and also to send the new ones to us). Having sent them photographic evidence prior to this of their bulbs not working and of alternative bulbs working in the fitting, all overseen by an electrician, this claim was obviously very dubious. They are holding firm on not replacing them so we will be getting Fair trading to intervene but having now read all the previous reviews, I doubt this will result in anything.
In my consultancy role to several Victorian & NSW Government procurement agencies, I have direct access to advise on vendors and suppliers for all engagements. As well as obviously having an approved list for all companies, there is also quite a detailed 'blacklist' which reaches to all contractors and subcontractors. This advice will obviously not based on my own personal experience but rather the alarming amount of fraudulent activity highlighted on this forum. Unfortunately for them, this illicit action of defrauding us of $30 or so will end up costing them more money than they will ever even know about.

Good Customer service

I purchased two touch lights. They arrived in a timely manner but one was faulty. The faulty item was returned at their cost, tested by them and a new item sent out.
All contact with them had to be by email, no phone calls, but the overall result was satisfactory. I was very happy with the items I received.