Mica Lighting

Mica Lighting

See the Best Lighting & Fan Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mica Lighting

Peter
Peter

Excellent Customer Service

The lamp we received had a couple of faults and the problem was quickly fixed.
A free return postage was sent and a replacement sent. You can judge a company by the way it responds to a problem and my experience was 1st class. Good value products and great service. Highly recommended.

Fantastic Service

Thank you to Jane and the team for helping is out with the range hood lights, hard to find and great after sales service

Great service and beautiful lighting!

I’ve bought many lights from this store and they are all fabulous. There was a little trouble with my last order and Jane made sure everything was done to solve the problem. This store has great products and excellent service.
This

Just what we wanted & value for money

Purchased sconces & what we received was exactly as pictured. Had an issue with one and contacted MICA who responded quickly & Jane promptly sent replacement. Unfortunately, it was a different shade of colour so contacted MICA with regards to item not matching others. Jane corresponded with me advising they would send replacement which they duly did. Jane gave great customer support throughout the process and we couldn't be happier with the whole process.

Find out how Mica Lighting compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

Quality product, excellent service.

We purchased two lamps recently and despite careful packing and through no fault of Mica, the couriers managed to smash one. Fortunately we were insured and within days the broken lamp was replaced. No hassle, no issues. An excellent company to deal with. The lamps look great and are good value.

Donna R.
Donna R.Tasmania

Terrible misleading advertising, then incorrect checkout shipping fee charged

If the advertisement states free shipping, it is free shipping when conditions are met!!! Next day after I pointed the error out, bingo it was changed along with receiving an email that it wasn't their error (google search engine error??? Nah!!)... Reported to ACCC.

• Incentivised Review No

For excellent quality, good customer service and great warranty micca is the place to be. Nancy was absolutely the top

She went far and beyond to help us after arriving last minutes of travelling an hour to get to the showroom. She was helpful, patient, good Customer service and quick processing the email, she is absolutely the top

Well hoopty-doo W.
Well hoopty-doo W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great after sales service ...AAA1

Great service from beginning to end. I had to return one shirt and I received a refund with no hesitation.

I LOVE THIS!

OMG I love this place it is like Shein but for lights. And they came so fast, I would highly recommend to anyone looking for lights!

DRE4MR
DRE4MRCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Customer Service and Warranty

From choosing light fittings with the add on section for globes that fit everything was easy and fluent. Shipping was prompt and arrived within expected time. A year later one of the bulbs blew and they offered a replacement straight away and arrived within 7 days of shipping.
Can't fault what they do! Would buy again definitely.

Jacinta
JacintaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

After travelling over an hour to get to the showroom, I must say I was very impressed. I spent a couple of hours going through their showroom asking questions and browsing. The customer service was excellent. Staff were knowledgeable, helpful and patient. I purchased 2 pendants for my kitchen and we checked them before I left. They were of excellent quality. Very happy and can't wait to have them installed. Would recommend highly.

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and service

Couldn’t be happier. Loved our purchase, unfortunately one light arrived damaged , but this was not an issue. One email and a quick response came to let us know a replacement was on the way . Thank you Mica and to Jane who was so very helpful. 10/10 guys and we highly recommend both your product and your service staff

Mark
MarkCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Really good

Order comprising 4 exterior lights and 4 floodlights arrived promptly, well packaged and safe. Probably didn't need the shipping insurance, which was a bit pricey! :) Highly recommended.

Vicky
Vicky

Do Not Purchase

This company is not to be trusted. I have been waiting 2 months for an order with still no sign of the lights. I have followed up numerous times with varied excuses given; lockdown has caused delays, backlog of orders, etc. The last correspondence advised an inquiry would be lodged with the warehouse... still waiting a week later. I suspect they are waiting for a shipment. Please just be honest and don't treat your customers like fools.

• Return Claim MadeNo

Avoid

Ordered one light fitting. After 6 days heard nothing about processing or shipping, so enquired by email when it would be shipped. Received an email telling me off. Waited another week, nothing happened. Asked again. They replied the warehouse was now running 2 weeks behind. After waiting almost 3 weeks with no action, they said they would instead send me a refund. Complete waste of my time. Have since ordered elsewhere, with excellent results (ordered Sun, arrived Thu).