Mica Lighting

4.3

PhyllisN

PhyllisN

New lights

First time we have purchased lights online, couldn't be happier. Service from Mica Lighting was excellent, our lights delivered in super quick time.
If you are looking for new lights, highly recommend Mica Lighting.

Little treasure!!

I was delighted with my bedside lamp! It was packed perfectly and arrived in perfect condition! The design was exquisite and it gives a warm glow to the room!! I am absolutely in love with it!

Store LocationMica lighting
Cindy

CindyYass

Two beautiful amani table lamps

Purchase two beautiful table lamps to go on our bedside tables through Mica lighting. Very happy with the excellent service all the way through to delivery. Extremely happy customer and highly recommend Mica lighting.

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service

I purchased many yellow lights and I was thrilled with them. Unfortunately there was a problem with 2 of the lights. The customer service was outstanding. There was no problem and my lights were replaced immediately. The customer service is outstanding. Thank you Mica Lighting for my gorgeous lights.

Store LocationVictoria
margie

margieGoldfields, WA

Wonder chandelier, just love it.

Great service. Reply to my emails with great help. Enquires are always follow-up.
Their web site is easy to use and you can enquire about the products before you buy.
A variety of wonderful designs and have numerous stock and their specials are fabulous.
My chandelier is so pretty. Thankyou.

Store LocationMica lighting Melbourne
Jenny B

Jenny BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gorgeous table lamps

I purchased two table lamps from Mica Lighting (bedside lamps). I ordered them on-line with the hope they'd be as gorgeous as the images. Well, when they arrived they're even better! I love them. And the customer service is spot-on.

Store LocationCampbellfield
Rachena E.

Rachena E.Sydney, NSW

Great customer experience

No hesitation recommending them. First time shopping with Mica and not the last. Purchased two lights from them which came with many scratches. They were extremely friendly, helpful and prompt at replacing this. Very grateful for their service - quality product, would recommend.

Denise B

Denise BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What I have been looking for a long time

Been looking for this lamp for a long time is exactly what I wanted I just love it and the service and timely delivery was great Thank you so much

Store LocationInternet Melbourne
Lyndiloo

LyndilooAU

Fantastic service

First time buying lights from this company, when they arrived although packed well, unfortunately both glass parts were flawed/chipped. Made contact and received immediate apology and was advised two new parts were on the way with no need to send back the faulty ones. What great service, wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

Store LocationMica, Melbourne

Mike

MikePerth, WA

Great customer service!!

I could not find some simple light shades in Perth so, after looking on the net I found Mica lighting in vic. Great range and priced well. Had to alter my order as I made a mistake and Nancy was very helpful in guiding me with my changes.
Will definitely use Mica lighting again !!

Store LocationCampbellfield Victoria
Alison :-)

Alison :-)Melbourne

Excellent customer service and showroom

Went to the Mica Lighting showroom on Saturday. I must say the experience was fantastic. I purchased a whole lot for our new home build and we went below budget. There prices are fantastic and the service was great. Would highly recommend.

Great phone back up

I ordered a part online from Mica lighting, next day I realised I'd made a mistake, I was on the road in the country, so I called Mica hoping to at least cancel the order and then reorder when I got home. Marco was able to sort the problem out with no trouble whatsoever, well done Marco. I'm in the service business delivering to country clients. Customers are so important, now I see from a customer's side what good service is!

Excellent Service

Ordered online. Despatch of goods was prompt and delivery of goods received well packed and
In one piece. Rang Mica re problem with one item and they despatched a replacement very quickly. Mica was extremely easy to deal with and I could only class their service, products and
Staff second to none. Thank you very much will be recommending you to family and friends.
Cheers

Store LocationMica Lighting

Amazing service!

Really happy! One bulb did have a couple of scratches on, emailed and they got back to me straight away and rectified with a new one being sent out!! Great service would highly recommend

Esther Griggs

Esther GriggsHobart, TAS

Faulty and defected products, bad customer service

Mica Lighting sent two faulty (bubbling and scratches) pendants. They acknowledged the problem but after a week, won't reply to any of my emails and attempts to contact them and haven't refunded or replaced the faulty products. Terrible customer service, a bad experience. Don't buy from Mica Lighting.

Store LocationOnline

natashap

natashapVictoria

Excellent customer service from Jane Windsor & Mark Michail

Seamless and easy purchase of my beautiful, high quality office lighting. Faulty globe in the order was reimbursed by accounts without a problem.

Kind staff who communicated effectively and professionally with me in a timely manner.

Tash P

Store LocationMica lighting online

absolutely terrible customer service

Rang and described light needed. wrong light sent. Returned asked a replacement showing light needed. No reply, just sent 'voucher'. Didn't reply to email.
told the matter was finalised, and there was no-one that we could talk to.

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Online purchase

There was a clear picture of the lamp online, I felt it was a good price, efficient delivery, I’m very happy overall and I would definitely use Mica Lighting again.

Store LocationCampbellfield, Victoria
Cbb

CbbSydney

Late Delivery Wrong Lights No Refund

The wrong lights arrived a month late even though they said 3-6 business days. They refuse to collect the wrong lights. I am supposed to lug 3 huge boxes down to the post office, print off labels at my expense and then wait who knows how long until I may or may not receive the correct ones. I requested a refund which they refuse.

Wrong order sent&broken! Plus terrible customer service!

My order was sent wrong and broken
Although the product I received isn't even advertised
Can't speak to anyone everything must be done by email but I'm now getting no replys !
Have re rung and was told to keep sending my email for a response
I'm so annoyed !!!