Mica Lighting

Mica Lighting

See the Best Lighting & Fan Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mica Lighting

Malie
MalieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scope 65 Pendant Light - Stainless Steel

Loving my light from Mica. Customer service was awesome from the Mica team. They were really helpful when I wanted extra length added to the cord. The globe arrived and survived a whole year in the box through Covid when I couldn't get anyone to hang it for me.

Frustrated
FrustratedIllawarra, NSW

AVOID at all costs!

Truthteller
TruthtellerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great lights, well priced and a lot better than waiting a month plus for shipping which you do when buying from Asia.

Louise Routledge
Louise RoutledgeNorthern Region, NSW

Misleading and deceptive

Denis
Denis

Great Service

Floor lamp I purchased was excellent value for money, however the shade had a blemish but this was promptly replaced with another and I couldn't be happier. I highly commend this company.

Mark
MarkCanberra 2600, ACT

Order never delivered, can't contact them.

Don't order from this company. Where's my order Mica Lighting, You guys are impossible to contact. Mica Lighting: Tax Invoice # 100278221. I can't recommend this company, no communication, no follow up. Rate 0 for service. Did not receive my order. I would not order from these guys. My $2000 order never arrived and there is no way to contact them. They never return enquiries on their contact forms, which is the only way to contact them. Don't use this company. Bad service and don't deliver orders.

Customer service is the best I have experienced. Product even better than the images online I just love the lights

the staff could not have been more helpful with my order. When it arrived a couple of the globes were broken. they sent replacements within 24 hours but due to the fragile state of these globes only one made it not broken. this did not stop the support from the company to make sure I got my product not broken which we finally managed. I would recommend this company to anyone and will go back when I need further products.

Happy customer.
Happy customer.Sydney, NSW

Light fittings that are perfection!

Am so happy I discovered MICA Lighting when searching for light fittings during renovations. I wanted 'pretty' and 'unique' and a perfect fit for my decor. I wanted quick, efficient service. And everything I wished for I got from MICA lighting. Love your products and your service!

Love it!

Collection of 3 pendant lights over our stairs in our new build, look absolutely fabulous! One arrived broken and customer service were quick to respond and offer a replacement

Michelle
Michelle

Will buy from again. Great customer service.

Ordered 2 bedside lamps in the middle of Covid stage 4 lock down in Victoria, but they still managed to arrive within a day or two. Both lamps were better than expected and were perfect for what I needed. Unfortunately a couple of months later one blew a bulb and shorted out the whole lamp. A couple of emails with the lovely Jane and she had a new base personally checked, posted and it arrived within 24 hours. Very happy with the customer service. Would definitely buy from again.

Larry
LarryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!

Accidentally threw out the mounting bracket for a light fixture I purchased at Mica months ago. Contacted them with the specs and they immediately arranged to send out a replacement at no charge. A life saver!

Very helpful.

Made mistake in my order, no problems, they were ready to help sort it out. Order sent with corrected items, happy ending.

Unprofessional company that has no regard for its customers

Refused to give me a refund, claimed I had misunderstood their policy when I had not, lied about their product description was, refused to respond to my emails and when they realised they were wrong deleted my comments from their website.

Marg. S
Marg. SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beware

Terrible service post delivery of faulty item

I purchased a floor lamp that looks as described on line- really like the lamp BUT.....The issue is the pole is not stable when connected to the base, this results in the lamp leaning and at risk of falling.
I have attempted to contact mica lighting but with no response. The post sale service is atrocious.

Read more reviews - page 2