Michael Hill
See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Michael Hill

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (74) · No (672)

Mac
Mac

Great service beautiful jewellery

Picked out an awesome diamond watch, staff were really helpful and friendly offered great advice will be back for more

Great Experience

The products were beautiful, staff were friendly and helpful and the prices were reasonable in store. Thank you Michael Hill!

Nicky
Nicky

Store Visit @ Enex 100

“experienced” staff were adamant my ring was not from MH when I wanted a clean. I told them to check their systems and said they didn’t have record for rings > 10 years ago. Staff had an attitude and had a discussion that ring “was not one of theirs”. Made u feel fantastic that no one knew about MH ring. Staff even said “you do have the paperwork at home right?!” rather rudely I might add. Other stores are great, just not this new store at Enex 100 Perth.

Ring was cleaned at the end with much displeasure. Have written to customer feedback and response was - management training will be followed up. I sure hope so.

Md90
Md90

Love the Midland Gate Branch team!

Absolutely love the team at Michael Hill Midland Gate. They are always so nice, welcoming and helpful. I also love the quality of the jewellery and the fact that if I buy presents for my family overseas and something goes wrong they are able to take to their local shop. On my last visit Arifa helped me purchase both my bridesmaids gifts as well as the necklace and earrings I'll wear on my wedding. They didn't have one of the items in stock but she organised it to be delivered to the store within a week. Just overall amazing service and products.

Benjamin
BenjaminIllawarra, NSW

10/10 great service

I would highly recommend staff member Tracey. Tracey is extremely helpful, making my experience enjoyable and also educational. Tracey showed that she knew the products well and didn't push me into making any decisions on the spot. Thankyou Tracey and thankyou

Frances
FrancesMurray Region, NSW

Excellent customer service experience and a great sale-priced purchase

Friendly, professional service, the sales consultant proactively listened to what we the customer wanted, and advised us of great sale prices. Gift wrapping. Very pleased and satisfied.

Customer S.Michael HillSend a private message

Best Jewellers in town by far!

Very happy, nice and helpful team members. Great knowledge of products on hand and what's available to order. Great environment, clean and tidy. Would highly recommend the Warrnambool gateway store. Best Jewellers in town by far!

MegS
MegS

Excellent service!

The team member was amazing and I enjoyed my experience there. I would absolutely recommend the Cranbourne store and their staff.

Trev
TrevSouth East Queensland, QLD

DON’T TRUST THEIR LIFETIME DIAMONDS WARRANTY!

Leo
Leo

“Lifetime diamond warranty” is a complete fraud

Mrs s
Mrs sGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible ring quality

We Bought my wedding and engagement rings from Michael hill and have had nothing but problem since. Poor quality in the band that it snaps all the time and needs to be sent off all the time to be fixed. The wedding ring was fixed by thinking the band and I am happy with that but I was told my engagement ring could not be thinked and its just a matter of time before it would break again and I should just keep bringing it back every time it breaks how is that a solution to the problem. Why make engagement rings that are such poor quality I can't even wear it now I'm suck with a ring I can't wear because I could lose it if it breaks.

Anne BonneyPerth, WA

Great experience

No pushy staff, you can get what you want not what they want you to get. Great choice and very happy with prices.

Anne Bonney

Your welcome. Society is quick to make nasty comments so it’s good to get praise were it is due.
Regards
Anne

Service was absolutely amazing

Every time I went above and customer service,
Customised product order above expectations,
Always reasonable prices and plus warranty on all my jewellery

Deb
DebMid North Coast, NSW

Wanting a present for grand child but not sure what

Lovely staff asked lots of questions, consulted with each other, made us feel welcome, and helped my choose the perfect gift.

Fantastic service

The staff were welcoming and helpful and I was able to find the product I was looking for. I will be back for another purchase soon.