Great customer service.

"She listened to what I'd said and showed me a selection that was exactly what I had in mind. I was able to decide very quickly which item I wanted to buy."

Great staff member

"She was very sweet and happy to be in NZ and in her job. She offered alternatives and showed me other options as well. She packaged up the necklace beautifully and thoughtfully."

Customer S.Michael Hill

Hi, Thanks for your lovely feedback. We would love to know the name of the store and the sale member that assisted you so we can pass your lovely feedback onto the management team. Please let me know - online@michaelhill.co.nz
Regards, Shaely

Perfect experience

"She made us feel very important and insured we got what we wanted."
She arranged a ring that they didntt have and insured it would be there before we flew out and it was!
She also hugged us like she was part of our special time and she was !

Store LocationPapamoa bayfair

Regards, Shaely

Ginene
Ginene

Sharon from Bayfair Papamoa

Bryan

BryanSydney, NSW

Dont take the skye mastercard option

Store LocationRouse Hill

Matt S.

Matt S.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great people, exemplary service.

Great service, very ready to find out if they didn't know, rather than just making it seem they knew, and wonderful manner in dealing with us. Got exactly what we wanted, and at a very good price.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour Park Beach Plaza

Matt

MattNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and quality products

Customer service was excellent. I didn't know what I was really looking for but Lisa behind the counter was more than happy to help out. She even gave me a better deal than anywhere else I had been looking! No brainer! Service was quick and professional and I had the perfect engagement ring within a week of ordering it...fit to size!! Overall I am really happy with Michael Hill Stocklands in Townsville and definitely will be going back there for wedding bands.

Store LocationTownsville Stocklands

BevGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Sales assistant offered to clean my jewelry after noticing I was wearing some fabulous Michael Hill jewelry, which led to another discussion about spoiling myself for my birthday and being on holidays and buying a gorgeous pair of earrings, can never have enough jewelry

Store LocationIn cairns
Customer S.Michael Hill

Hello Bev, many thanks for taking the time to let us know about the service you have received. Can you let me know which store it was so I can pass on your feedback? Regards

Bev

It was in the Strickland shopping centre in cairns

Very low quality diamonds

My Fiancee brought my engagement ring from Michael Hill, absolutely love the design. However, when I went to get it valuated I was told these diamonds were rubbish and hand no value.
I went to 2 different jewellery stores to sell the diamonds, n they weren't even willing to buy or swap the diamonds cause of the poor quality!!!
My Fiancee paid over 5k and this ring has no value!! You claim you have the best of diamonds and you charge us for it, the false advertising needs to stop as this is a crime!

Customer S.Michael Hill

Hi Tara, can you email us with your details so we can look into this for you? Our email address is online@michaelhill.com.au .
Regards

Kim O HoangSydney, NSW

Wonderful customer service!

I love this store! Rebecca assisted me, she was really nice and I felt no pressure to buy anything. I just think she was warm, friendly & genuinely cared about helping me find the right piece.

Store LocationParramatta
Customer S.Michael Hill

Hi Kim, many thanks for taking the time to let us know about the service provided by Rebecca. Can you let me know which store it was so I can pass on your feedback? Regards

Kim O Hoang

Parramatta store in Westields.

Excellent customer service

Ji genuinely took interest in what we were looking for and was patient with us in finding the right product for us. Customer service was top notch and will go there again.

Store LocationSt. Lukes Mall
Customer S.Michael Hill

Hello Agha, many thanks for taking the time to let us know about the service Ji provided. Can you let me know which store it was so I can pass on your feedback? Regards

Agha

dont fall for it

Annie

AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wedding Rings

Going shopping for a wedding ring should be fun exciting and rewarding, right?
Well do t hi to Michael Hill Jewellers at Kawana Waters.
Picked a ring. Sized and ordered ring. Three weeks delivery time she said!
3 months and three attempts later the ring is still not right size. Once again we will send I. A request and get it back I. Three weeks. We said no thanks Andy he Manager didntwe requested a refund. Weddi g date can d en co
R o eg and try to keep the same or even apologise. We missed our wedding date.
Thanks Michael Hill Kawana Waters
Obliviously service matters........Not!
If you want on time and vote t size shop elsewhere

Store LocationKawana Waters Queensland
Customer S.Michael Hill

Hi Annie, Thank you for your feedback and I sincerely apologise for your experience. I have passed your feedback onto the management team to look into and apply in-store for trying and quality purpose. Regards, Shaely

Grateful ladyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Pleased with the final outcome of my special order

Store LocationMaroochydore and Chermside

Maki K.

Maki K.Cook 2614, ACT

Terrible record keeping

Store LocationCanberra Centre

Wedding band rhodium plating in 6 months

Store LocationWestfield Coomera

Happy with my purchase

I bought a sapphire and diamond necklace which was just what I wanted for my combined wedding anniversary and milestone birthday,great value and luxury product.I was also happy with the service provided when purchasing my jewellery.

Store LocationDapto mall

Tayler K.

Tayler K.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Customer Service

A few weeks ago my now Fiance proposed to me with a beautiful ring from Michael Hill. I am absolutely in love with the ring! Anyways, a few days after he purchased the ring it got reduced by $500. He was so upset about it so I went into Michael Hill and explained the situation. They ended up giving him back a $500 gift voucher to spend in store. The staff at this store were so pleasant and understanding. No ifs or buts, it was just straight to the point. We were very happy as we are a young couple and only just moved out of home last year, we struggle with paying bills. Huge thank-you to the staff at Michael Hill :)

Store LocationUpper Coomera
Customer S.Michael Hill

Congratulations on your engagement Tayler! Thank you for letting us know about your experience in our Coomera store, I am so glad they looked after you and your fiance. I will pass on your positive feedback, Regards

Chrissi

ChrissiPerth, WA

Terrible quality

I have bought several items from the company and each item has discoloured within weeks. I wear silver and every piece has tarnished and gone black. After exchanging an item the same thing happened. Either the silver is plated which they swore wasnt or just cheap rubbish!!
I have worn and bought silver jewellery since I can remember and never had an issue. Not good enough and dishonest selling inferior products and not cheap!!!!

Winter7

Winter7AU

Another jewellery store ... Pushy staff

One staff member made me feel uncomfortable about going into any jewellery store again. It was my birthday and my partner wanted to buy a present for me. The staff member in question asked me "what jewellery are you passionate about", I wasn't sure what I wanted but made it clear I wasn't interested in bangles or bracelets as I had several that were broken or damaged in the past. All she wanted to show me after that was various styles of bracelet and bangle! We ended up leaving and buying a nice necklace somewhere else!

Ashleigh

AshleighSydney, NSW

RUDE, RUDE, RUDE!!

Purchased my engagement ring from the Eastgardens store from a lovely lady who was helpful and a pleasure to deal with! Unfortunately my experience was later completely ruined by another staff member! I returned to the store to enquire about getting my ring resized and was in no way spoken to politely or given a reasonable standard of service. The second staff member has absolutely ruined any chance of myself purchasing from there again and I’m honestly shocked in the service.

Store LocationEastgardens

Bella

Bellaasked

I was just wondering , do MHJ remove scratches from 14k gold rings as part of the lifetime plan? how long would it take to have it sent off to be professionally cleaned/ maintenance ect?

Dear Bella

Thank you for your enquiry. I recommend taking your ring into your local store for the team to assess the depth etc f the scratches If they are able to polish and buff these out in-store there would be no charge involved however they will need to assess to advise further.

Kind Regards
Tracey

Paige L Pretty

Paige L Prettyasked

I brought a ring two weeks ago. However its the wrong size can I exchange it for a smaller size?

Grateful lady

Yes, you can if the ring is in a new condition

Customer S.Michael Hill

Hey Paige, Thanks for reaching out! You can exchange items within 30 days and the item must be in a new an unworn condition. If the ring is the wrong size you may only need a resize. Regards, Shaely

Ngatokoa M.

Ngatokoa M.asked

Can I refund my gold necklace but it's been like 1 month though

Customer S.Michael Hill

Hi Ngatokoa, Thanks for reaching out! Sadly this doesn't meet our returns policy, which is, the item must be returned within 30 days, in a new and unworn condition. Sadly you fall outside this time-frame, therefore we cannot process a refund. Regards, Shaely

Get an answer from our members and Michael Hill representatives

Michael Hill Online store

Michael Hill Online store

2.0
Michael Hill Physical store

Michael Hill Physical store

2.6
CategoryOnline Shops and Jewellery Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Jewellery Shops & Brands