Rosemary A

Rosemary ANorth-East, TAS

Best bedding I’ve ever had

I purchased a doona, mattress topper, European pillow, normal pillow, V shaped pillow and several pillow cases about 2 years ago. Yesterday a friend borrowed my doona because she had tried 4 different doonas over the last month and was not comfortable under any of them.

Today I purchased a doona for her!

1 night under the doona and she loved it as much as I do.

I live in an Aged Care Facility and all my bedding is washed and dried in a commercial laundry. Everything still looks brand new!

The service from MicroCloud is excellent too.

I would HIGHLY recommend their products and the company.

Katie

KatieSouth West, WA

Absolutely love my mattress topper

Because I have suffered with back/ neck problems, I ordered a mattress topper for my bed.
I have found it so comfortable to sleep on. Took it off for couple nights, and certainly noticed the difference.
Wouldn't like to sleep anywhere without it now. It's just the best.

Hi Katie,
we are really pleased that the topper has made a significant difference and that the comfort factor has been significantly improved. Thank you for sharing your feedback .

Heather

HeatherSydney, NSW

Heavenly mattress topper and pillows!

There mattress topper and pillows are amazing! There were some delays with delivery and trouble with the courier as I was moving house and Microcloud were great, and timely with resolving it. I couldn’t recommend their products and their customer service enough!

Justine

JustineSydney, NSW

We love these Mattress Toppers...

I purchased an expensive Sealy mattress only to find it was too hard...after researching online and discovering MicroCloud (loved the fact it was hypo-allergenic and not foam which I had thought would retain body heat) decided to order the Mattress Topper. It has transformed my sleep from average to amazing...I worried the topper would not make much of a difference but it certainly did and has kept its dense yet lofty and soft shape for years.

My daughter recently upsized beds and I ordered her a MicroCloud Mattress Topper before we ordered a mattress...thats how much I love this product. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants a "sleeping on a cloud" experience. This is everyday luxury!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Justine, thank you for your review and recommendation. We're delighted to know that our topper has made a significant improvement to your sleep comfort.

Jodie W.

Jodie W.Mid North Coast, NSW

This topper is Amazeballs!

OMG what a difference, as soon as our topper arrived, it went straight on our bed. WOW what a comfy sleep last night, this mattress topper is 200% amazeballs. The comfort and quality are awesome, worth the money for sure!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Jodie W, thank you for your review. It is really pleasing to know that you are so happy with the improved comfort on your bed.

ReviewingTomHobart, TAS

I've got mixed feelings about Microcloud....

ReviewingTom

When did you start manufacturing your mattresses in Melbourne?
My mattress label was a commercial bed manufacturer in Perth with whom I spoke. So no - I didn't receive wrong information. Do you deny ever having your beds manufactured in WA?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

We have always and only ever manufactured here in Melbourne. Please contact us at info@microcloudbedding.com.au so we can look into this further for you.

ANNE

ANNESydney, NSW

Sleeping comfort

I have been customer of MicroCloud for a few years now buying Toppers, Quilt, Pillows and have been absolutely thrilled with my purchases. Family and friends staying over sleeping in my beds have been so impressed with the comfort that they have gone ahead and made purchases. A fantastic company to do business with.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Anne, thank you for your review and recommendation. It's pleasing to know that you have enjoying our microCloud range for many years now. Thank you for being a loyal customer!

Donny

DonnyPerth, WA

Great Service. Product Wasn't Suited To Me - Refunded

The pillow didn't suit my sleeping style and perhaps body shape and weight. I'm 6"3 and 100kg with broad shoulders and like to sleep on my tummy or side. I contacted their support team and was given a full refund. The product felt like it was great quality so may be suitable to others. The support team were friendly and helpful although their emails were down for a few days. I was given great post purchase service and support. Definitely worth buying based on other reviews and the service and quality of product I experience, I think would suit people who sleep on their back.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Donny, thank you for sharing your experience. We're sorry the pillow didn't quite suit you. However, it is pleasing to know that you found our post purchase support to be super helpful. All the best for your search for the ideal pillow.

Karen J

Karen JSydney, NSW

Tale of 2 Pillows and a King Size Quilt

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Karen, thank you for your review. That's truly a terrific outcome. We designed the quilt to be lightweight and regulate temperature superbly all year round. Pleased to know your enjoying a better sleep as a result.

Per Andersen

Per AndersenSydney, NSW

Do not use. No idea of customer service

I ordered from this company. Immediately got an email. Saying it would be dispatched and tracking advice sent. No email sent. I sent email asking for tracking advice. Received sms saying items sent tracking that day. After another 5 days I sent sms back saying I had not received. [name removed] cc'd me into emails into despatch manager. In one he states. Can you follow up. Customer riding me. Asking politely for tracking info as not stated is not riding you. No tracking ever sent. Items were dumped on front door step with no permission to leave ever given and one pillow missing from order.

Nat LSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect Pillow

We used these pillows whilst away on holiday and had to found out what they were as were so lovely to sleep on. We purchased 4 king size ones for our family. Best nights sleep ever!!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Nat, thank you for your review. We're very pleased to see that amazing nights sleep on holiday is now replicated every night at home.

Sharon

SharonVictoria

Amazing

I have been looking for a pillow for years as I have trouble sleeping
Since talking to different people and through the radio i heard about Koala beds so looked on there website Microcloud Bedding and purchased their V pillow.
Honestly I love this pillow I am having deeper night sleeps and longer .
Also the shape of the pillow not only helps me sleep better but has stopped pain I had in between my shoulder blades and neck, which at times have been extremely bad
Thank you Microcloud for producing such an amazing pillow, quality is sensational
When I am financial I will absolutely purchase a koala mattress in a box
Sharon D :)

Great

Always loved med cloud pillows it arrived in one package and when opened was delighted straight away with the soft wooly like texture that nestled my head after a long day.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Mel, thank you for your review. Pleased to know you're enjoying the comfort.

Christine M

Christine M

The very best pillow ever

The pillows are so comfortable and retain their shape all night giving you a really good night's sleep. The service we got from microcloud was first rate and would recommend them to friends and family

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Christine, thank you for your review and recommendation. Pleased to know you're having great sleep.

CatherineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

disappointed with the mattress topper

We bought the mattress topper on the 6th of December after reading the reviews. However much to our disappointment the product is not comfortable at all. It is a waste of money. We had to buy a replacement from another company after 6 weeks of used, and this product is cheaper and very comfortable.

Catherine

I am glad that I have been contacted by MicroCloud and my issued has been resolved. Thank you Jonathan and Robert.

Lindsay.

Lindsay.Gisborne

Top quality bedding

We received delivery of our MicroCloud single bed mattresses, bases, toppers & incidentals on October 1st. We are both very happy with the quality and comfort & expect many years of pleasant sleeping. My wife now starts each day with no shoulder pain as previously.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Lindsay, thank you for your review. We're pleased the whole MicroCloud bedding package as allowed you and your wife to enjoy better sleep and importantly wake pain free!

Rhon MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comfortable at last!

I purchased the mattress topper and one pillow. I am extremely happy with both products and intend buying another pillow and doona/quilt in the near future.
I have tried many different products over the years from other suppliers that have not achieved the comfort I was hoping for but now I can gladly report that finally I have a comfortable bed.

Rhon M

I have since purchased the quilt/doona and I am so comfortable. It is so light to handle and magnificent to sleep under.
I have recommended all the products I have purchased to others and they are thanking me!

Lyn

LynHervey Bay

Beautiful bedding and great service!

Kate

KateAdelaide

Product and service only ok.

Ann Reed

Ann ReedCountry Victoria

fantastic!

Having already purchased pillows and mattress cover, we bought the Microcloud Doona. What a great buy. Normally each winter we have a woollen doona plus blanket but with the Microcloud Doona there is no need for the extra bedding. With all three products I feel like am sleeping in the clouds. Excellent products - would definitely recommend.