MicroCloud Pillow King

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (22) · No (2)
MPower

MPowerRichmond-Tweed, NSW

This is perfect

These pillows are extremely comfortable and supportive. Bought my first pair a few years ago and am replacing with larger size that is how impressed I am. Highly recommend this product

Purchased in May 2021 at MicroCloud.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

pillow too fat

Perhaps I just ordered incorrectly but pillow is impossible to sleep on. You'd need to be a giraffe to get your neck over it. I can't see how this is anything but an adornment.

Purchased in November 2020 for $200.00.

ConV

ConVSydney, NSW

Best pillow ever

After using the very comfortable King pillow in a hotel, i had to have one. It gives great head and neck support and i have not slept better since. Recommended

Purchased in December 2020 for $109.00.

Robyn

RobynSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

The most luxurious pillow

I slept on Micro cloud when staying at a hotel in Melbourne. It was so deliciously comfortable, I asked what type it was and how I could purchase my own.
I could not sleep without my pillows now and when travelling for work, take one with me.
These are the best pillows I have every slept on and will always purchase these going forward.

Purchased in February 2020 at Directly from manufacturer for $100.00.

Dat0

Dat0Sydney, NSW

2nd pillow as good as the first

I’m on my second now and the quality hasn’t changed at all, so I’ll get my 3rd in a few years, no point in changing once your happy.
Best pillow I have had.

Purchased in May 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good afternoon Dat0, thank you for your review and loyalty as a customer. It's so pleasing to know you've loved our pillows for many years now.

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Great pillow

I've always found it hard to get the right pillow, a neck that gets very sore and stiff made getting the right one even harder.
We stayed at Safire Lodge in Tasmania and I fell in love with their pillows so when I got home I ordered mine.
That was 3 years ago and i'm on my second order now and have not looked back.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Sue, finding the best pillow is certainly challenging as you have advised. We are very pleased that you have found the MicroCloud pillow to be so pleasurable and greatly appreciate your feedback here .

Allyson Essex

Allyson EssexCanberra 2600, ACT

Love it - incredibly comfortable

Pillow is very comfortable and bounces back into shape well after use. Great on my king bed and doesn’t seem to shift around like others do. Very comfortable also as a back support while watching TV in bed

Purchased in June 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Allyson, your feedback is valuable for us and others seeking to look for a comfort pillow. An enjoyable pillow often makes a world of difference for better quality sleep.

Katie

KatieSouth West, WA

Have found my king size pillow has been perfect, so comfortable to sleep with

Have suffered back/ neck problems, my microcloud king size pillow has had a positive effect both physically & emotionally as sleeping better, and very comfortable to sleep with.I also have a standard pillow as well. Both giving me the comfort and support I like.

Purchased in May 2020.

Hi Katie,
the balance between comfort and support is the ideal outcome. And the benefits you are enjoying are certainly a great result. Keep safe and well, and thank you for your helpful review.

Sam B

Sam BHobart, TAS

Pillow & Mattress Topper - WOW

Extremely pleased with the pillow and topper as well as excellent customer service. I'm sleeping incredibly well and will be purchasing pillows/toppers for our other two rooms. The pillow is extremely comfortable and I prefer it to my memory foam pillow for support. I feel my quality of sleep has greatly improved. No back issues.

Great Australian company I'm glad I've discovered

Couldn't be happier with both the product (mattress topper and pillows) as well as service from this Australian company. Had a small issue with my order which was instantly rectified by senior management (thank you again). Product is of the highest quality (no surprise it is a core range for a number of hotels). Will be ordering more items in the near future and have already made recommendations to friends and family.

Purchased in May 2020 for $350.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Dan, thank you for your review and recommendation. It's certainly pleasing that our team were able to assist you in a helpful manner. We're a small business based in Melbourne -- so you will always be dealing with one of our passionate team.

Lee W.

Lee W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Divine pillows!

Finally, I have found the perfect pillow! I've been searching for decades! Never going back. The MicroCloud king is incredibly comfortable and supportive. This morning I woke up without a sore neck and felt incredibly rested.

Purchased in May 2020 at MicroCloud for $99.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Lee, thank you for your review. To wake without a sore neck is an excellent result for you -- we're so pleased!

Love it! Very luxurious.

Like bringing the hotel room home, love these pillows. I loved it in the hotel and wrote down the name. Very happy with this purchase and will be ordering more from Micro Cloud.

Purchased in March 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Rene, thank you for your review. That's terrific to know that you've had full microCloud experience... from hotel to home!

Tania

TaniaVictoria

Just like it says, like a cloud.

I always had neck stiffness when waking in the morning, whilst recently away slept on micro-cloud pillow couldn’t believe how comfortable this was and how good my neck felt , Best Buy and you will enjoy a great sleep ,told all my friends about pillow who also agree great to sleep on, great product .

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Tania, thank you for your review and recommendation to your friends. We're delighted to know that you are waking pain free as well as enjoying a more restful night's sleep.

Grace

GraceSydney, NSW

The best pillow I have ever used

I first used these pillows while staying at the Oaks Cypress Lakes in the Hunter Valley. After a bit of searching I was led to Microcloud bedding.
Placed an order for 4 King size pillows, which took less than a week to arrive.
These pillows are incredible, I am sleeping so much better. Did not have any pre-existing back or neck problems however these pillows have certainly aided in having the best sleep possible, I am a restless sleeper but i have been finding that Im not qaking up through the night anymore and come morning, waking up feeling refreshed.
The pillows also come with protectors and the matching pillowcases are high quality. They retain their shape very well, just need to fluff them up after using.
10 out of 10

Purchased in January 2020 at MicroCloud.

Carlie

Carlie

Love it, it fits our King sized bed perfectly, its very comfortable being soft yet supportive!!

Very supportive and comfortable. I have found that I am sleeping better through the night, without having to fold my pillow during the middle of the night, a perfect night's sleep.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Carlie, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you're enjoying the longer king size (48 x 90cm) pillow. They are the same feel as our standard size (45 x 70cm), but better suited to a king size bed.

Boris

Borisasked

Pillow King

What happens if after a few months this pillow becomes horrible to sleep on I'm now worried to purchase after seeing another person'sill comment

Tricia
Tricia

Hi Boris, I can advise that after a few months of using my pillow every night, it is still as good to sleep on now. It does flatten a little but overnight where my head lays on it but I fluff it up in the morning and I'm very happy with it.

Madaki
Madaki

Hi Boris, All I can answer to that is that I have had my pillows for several months and still very happy with them. Yes, they do squash down overnight a bit where your head rests, but next morning just turn it over and fluff it up and good as new.

Helen V

Helen Vasked

Pillow King

Why don't you reply to customer emails or answer the phone? :(

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Thank you Helen for your question. We certainly do pride our selves with the best client service we can achieve and in this case we unreservedly apologise to you. We have made contact via both direct email to you this afternoon and also via PR in response to your review. Our error is that we did not reply to you quickly ( as indeed should have bee the case ) and naturally our staff are indeed genuinely disappointed . Your comments at indeed very fair and a timely reminder that speed of communication is of the utmost importance - for all clients , every time. Our 1800 95 33 22 is usually extremely reliable and quick.
Thank you again for bringing this to our attention for resolution . It is an emphatic lesson reinforced to all our team .
Regards,

Zayn

Zaynasked

Pillow King

Are the pillows low profile?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Zayn, the pillows are considered medium profile. Luxuriously soft like sleeping on a cloud, but also provide an excellent level of support for all sleeping positions throughout the night.

Ken E
Ken E

When first received, the pillow usually needs a 'bit of a shake' to reveal its true profile (I'd probably call it 'medium'). It's one of the best I've tried for both comfort and support. It's not one of those pillows your head sinks into and you have to sleep on your back in order to breathe. I'd be very surprised if you didn't like it.

See all MicroCloud Pillow King questions

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives

Compare all 5 MicroCloud Pillows