2MicroCloud V-Shaped Pillow
Part of MicroCloud Pillows  4.6 (778)

MicroCloud V-Shaped Pillow

Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.9

29 reviews · Statistics

100% · 290%

Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (2) · No (0)
See the Best Pillows in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MicroCloud Pillows › V-Shaped29 reviews
Peta C.
Peta C.2 posts
  V-Shaped

Heavenly! Can’t sleep without it!

Absolutely love the V shaped pillows from MicroCloud. They are superior to any other V pillow I’ve ever purchased. Large, super comfy and perfect for our king bed! Highly recommend for the kids too! Show details ·  1
Cornelia
CorneliaVICNortheast, VIC5 posts

FANTASTIC

If I could I would give this fantastic pillow a 20. Over the years I've purchased so many v pillows and after a very short amount of time they are flat as a pancake but I've been using this one every night for a few months and it's still in 100 % great shape. I love it so much that I'm going to purchase one for my 18 year old Grandson who isn't doing so well at the moment, thought this might give him so well deserved comfort. Show details
Babu M Ali
Babu M AliNew South Wales
  V-Shaped

Firm & Hard just the way we like it!!

Heard about Microcloud from the local NZ talk back radio, immediately got online and purchased the V shaped Pillow, topper & couple of pillows

Wish we had done it sooner, very happy with all their products. Was familiar of Microcloud from the many hotel stays before purchasing

Wife & myself love Microcloud! The team seem to have found the right medium when it comes to range or toppers pillows and the firm & hard ‘V shaped pillow’
awesome when in bed watching telly or reading

Also the order process was very easy and staff very helpful when asked for some help highly recommend

Keep up the good work Show details

Sam
SamTasmania

Absolute life savers!

Just ask my husband, I have spent more money on pillows than any normal person would. But for the last 4yrs we have been using nothing but Microcloud. Every bed in our house has a microcloud pillow on it.
Not one person has had a bad neck since they are super supportive. I suffer from multiple heath issues and this has been a God send.
I tell anyone who listens how good they are Wether be the Vshape or normal pillow. Show details ·  1
Christopher S.
Christopher S.

Excellent quality pillow!

My nightly pillow since I bought it. I don’t think I can go back to the old ones I had been using. It’s soft but firm and has held its shape and style over the last few months. Show details ·  1
Peter F.
Peter F.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Verified V-Shaped
Naomi
NaomiVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my V Shaped Pillow

I Love this pillow, it's so comfortable and supportive to my neck. Also the Vshaped pillow is great for sitting up in bed. Fast delivery and the service provided by Tim was flawless. Show details ·  1
Rosemary
Rosemary
  V-Shaped

Best pillow ever everyone needs one

Since purchasing the V pillow my sleep has improved and especially when I had the flu. I was raised enough to allow me to breathe better and also to sleep soundly. They really are like sleeping on a cloud. I have purchased them for my family members too. Best ever gift. Love them and would recommend for everyone.❤ Show details ·  1
Dianne
Dianne2 posts

Sleeping peacefully again. Love it

The first one of these pillows I got from the shop at RSPCA and my payment counted as a donation.
It was a lot harder than the one I have now and I found it a bit hard to sleep on it all night.
This one is fantastic, it is a lot softer but still supportive whether I am asleep or just reading in bed.
I love it.

Show details ·  1

Joanne
Joanne
  V-Shaped

Most comfortable pillow in the world!!!

I buy 2 of these pillows every 2 years or so ever since I saw them at the home show several years ago! I am now having to have 3 on rotation because my partner keeps using it to sleep with as well! Thank you for providing such an awesome product for comfort! Show details ·  1
Shelley
Shelley
  V-Shaped

Like sleeping on a cloud

Super comfortable. Full support and great quality. Still has the same shape as when I purchased. I suffer neck problems and this pillow has been a great help at making sure I get a full nights rest Show details ·  1
Kate
KateWAPerth, WA4 posts

Soooo comfortable!

This is my second V pillow from MicroCloud and I absolutely love it, nothing else compares! Perfect support and not too firm or flat, it's the best! Now I want to purchase everything from MicroCloud.. Show details ·  3
David Tas
David TasTASLaunceston, TAS2 posts

Happy with my V-pillow

I have tried many pillows in the past to help me sleep. I'm a side sleeper, so prefer a pillow that continually holds its support. So far I have found this pillow to do this. Previous pillows flatten out at the V where my head rests. This one is keeping me well supported. I'm amazed that the pillow itself can be washed. It's more of an investment than a purchase! Show details ·  1
Tim
Tim

Quite like it

Bought for my partner. She loves it. Rates the comfort 10/10. She gets less headaches now. She never had any neck or back issues, so cannot comment on its effectiveness in that regard. Show details ·  1
Sherridan
SherridanMelbourne10 posts

Perfection

My husband had shoulder surgery and we were looking for a pillow that would not only support him but also give him the ability to be comfortable, relaxed and able to sleep.
The V shaped pillow has done it all. I did purchase an extra pillow slip and the quality of both pillow and the slips is outstanding. Highly recommend this product. Show details ·  1

Bee C
Bee C · V-Shaped Pillow

Hello, I got this pillow recently but the white pillowcases that come with it don’t really match any of my bedding. I was wondering if anyone who owns this pillow has found another pillowcase to fit? I tried Target but it was too small.

Karmen
Karmen · V-Shaped Pillow

Hi everyone,
I suffer from chronic body pain. Ongoing investigations into my health issues will continue for some time.
I suffer from neck, back and shoulder pain (I need a shoulder reconstruction). I also suffer from mental health issues which has resulted in insomnia.
I often sleep in positions that add to my chronic pain, eg: tummy twisted in the side/ foetal position. Etc. so I am really wanting to invest in a great pillow to assist with my sleep and pain issues.

Thankyou
Karmen

MicroCloud
MicroCloud   DM

Hi Karmen, thank you for getting in touch. Are you looking for a pillow to help comfort/support your head and neck or more for body support?

Annette
Annette · V-Shaped Pillow

Hi We have tried many V shaped pillows for sleeping as a standard pillow doesn't work on a waterbed. We have found a lot to be to heavy and too big leaving us both with sores necks. You have mentioned that your V Pillow isn't designed for sleeping yet many people do. Is there a reason you keep mentioning that it isn't designed for sleeping. We also have found many V shaped pillows are too high again causing neck problems. Can you make suggestions please?

MicroCloud

Pillow FillingPolyesterPolyesterPolyesterPolyester
Cover MaterialCottonCottonCottonCotton
Allergy SensitiveYesYesYesYes
Dimensions 760 × 760 x 50 mm450 x 700 mm480 x 900 mm370 x 220 x 80 mm
Machine WashableCover and FillingCover and FillingCover and FillingCover and Filling
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Release date
Awards 2017, 2020 and 20242017, 2020 and 20242017, 2020 and 20242017, 2020 and 2024
Compare all MicroCloud Pillows listings