Midas

Midas

Great customer service by the Chatswood Team

Very professional and ethical team. Have been going there for a few years. Have also recommended friends and also now taking my daughter's second hand first car there. There was always communication, especially with any extra work and cost to the vehicle.

Store LocationChatswood Midas

Excellent service and friendly staff

None excellent service and great service
The job was done in time as well.
Can always call the staff and ask questions and will to help you over the phone as well

Midas Burleigh - excellent service

Great customer service, great pricing and they don't gouge the ladies. There is no upsell pressure, if there are other issue they let you know, give you an estimate of how long you've got (until it's desperate) but leave it up to you.
You can trust them

Store LocationBurleigh QLD

Great service and repair by the Chatswood team

Ace and Louis have looked after my car for 4 years. Always do the work to budget and on time. Very friendly team as well! I will be back again.

Store LocationChatswood

Matt at Midas magill was in constant contact with me regarding what was happening with my car and was extremely helpful with his advice , he made sure that my car was in perfect working order before releasing it to me , he also went above and beyond to make sure my car was ready when I needed it !

Store LocationMidas magill

finally happy with a mechanic

My car was serviced at Midas Salisbury. I was treated very well and with respect. For once I did not feel like a dumb girl and an inconvenience when having my car serviced. The staff were very honest,friendly and kept me informed. I will be telling everyone to go to Midas Salisbury.

Store LocationMidas Salisbury

Love, love, love Midas.

Fabulous mechanics, always give me an honest opinion & advice appropriately. Their work is completed within the given time frame. Friendly team, nice clean reception area, with a clear view of the workshop which is also clean & tidy. No shoddy work shop here!!
Would recommend Midas 100%
Great job guys.

Store LocationMidas in Labrador, Brisbane Road.

Very happy customer.

I have used Midas on both of my cars i have owned and both have been worked on with great care. Great customer service and clean environment. Definatly reccomemd as very reliable and trustworthy with cars.

Store LocationSunbury Midas

Not happy with Midas at Gosford

Took my previous car in to Midas at Gosford on the Central Coast. I wouldn’t recommend them at that shop to anyone in my own personal experience. I was charged extra for things that didn’t need to be done not to mention the staff there weren’t very friendly and didn’t seem like they were interested in helping me. I haven’t been there in a while and I wouldn’t go back there again. I am only speaking for this particular Midas shop.

Excellent as always

My first dealings with Midas was years ago & purely out of convenience. Never been to another mechanic since! The service is fantastic, always have time to talk & explain things to those of us who aren’t car-savvy :) they’re super friendly & do an amazing job.

Store LocationMidas Maroochydore, Qld

about Arnold at midas

have been dealing with Arnold for many years 2 cars and always polite and helpful its convienent to our home and he always fixes the problems with our cars at anytime

Midas service

Returned my car early after a thorough service. Have used them in the past and found them reliable and friendly. They are not cheapest but always seem to do a good job.

Store LocationMoonah

Very happy.

I'm a very happy customer. This was my 2nd visit to Midas and had equally awesome sevice both times. Pricing is very reasonable, and I have recommended others to try them.

Store LocationAlbion

Brilliant

My Prado had a noticeable shudder in reverse and sometimes decelerating under load. Kippa-Ring Midas identified the issue, and while replacing the engine mounts, found the radiator had been leaking. Plus rear shocks on the way out. Knowing I tow a caravan, my mechanic is ultra cautious. Replaced the lot for under his estimated cost and on time. Nothing too much trouble for Midas - they do have the golden touch.

Store LocationKippa-Ring Qld

Always get the best service

I choose to have my car serviced at Midas Enoggera every time as they are always friendly, honest and the standard of work is so high! Highly recommend to all!

Store LocationEnoggera

Very bad customer service

The owner has terrible customer service
Never had work done there and never will. There is a why to deal with people and he has no idea. This Franchise is giving Midas a bad name.

Midas rouse hill....

The guys at Midas Rouse Hill are professional ... they get the job done and always call through if there's any extra work to be done.. I would highly recommend Mark and his team.
Tony
Rouse Hill

Store LocationRouse Hill

midas well choose lawnton

job was completed early. I was notified by a phone call that additional work was needed and was great to be able to get this work done with the Certegy ezipay payment option

Store Locationlawnton

RETURNING CLIENT

Great people , honest & trustworthy - not to mention excellent mechanics ! Early completion time for major service including new rotors and brakes all round.

First time we have considered Midas Woollahra for our Honda CRV . Will next drop off the Volvo XC90 beast !

Cecil Levi
Paddington & Subiaco

Great service and expertise.

Very friendly service at Midas Tingalpa. I was called before any further work was performed and given a plan over the next few months to get my car back on track.
I would recommend this Midas to anyone for great service and performance!

Store LocationMidas Tingalpa