Midas

Midas

Shaun C

Shaun CSydney, NSW

MIDAS BASS HILL ARE THE BEST THERE'S EVER BEEN

Each of the guys always fully empathetic and completely professional every car service. Nothing is ever too much trouble to help when my cars need repairs. Genuinely warm and friendly

Store LocationBass Hill Midas

Exhaust Muffler Replacement on My 25-year-old Car

Having shopped around for the best deal for the work needed on my 1994 Honda, Midas Mosman offered the cheapest deal, sourced the right parts and did the work perfectly.

Store LocationMidas Mosman, NSW

Brett Doig

Brett DoigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Burleigh Midas wasn’t happy with there service as I had a motor replaced buy them.

When I checked the over flow tank the next morning it was completely dry not a drop left.
I was told that everything was done and I won’t have a problem that they took it for a run twice.

Store LocationMidas Burleigh
Brett Doig

Brett DoigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and customer service

I went to Midas Springwood and they checked all of my car motor and left it cool after it was hot and checked cool levels. They also checked my breaks and left me know and showed me the parts they replaced and also the service was cheeper than what I was told in the first place.

Store LocationMidas Springwood

Stacey

StaceyHobart, TAS

WONDERFUL CARING TEAM!

It wasnt just about 'A CAR' it was about family safety. My experience was wonderful all round. Could not be happier! Will be making MIDAS my go to for all vehicles now!.

Store LocationMIDAS MOONAH

Errol

ErrolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service at Mansfield

Tim, Brad and their team always deliver. They have proven to be reliable and helpful over the years and therefore built trust with us. Happy to recommend them to our friends.

Andres Jaramillo

Andres JaramilloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Regular service

Always satisfied with the personal treatment and workmanship at the Midas Geebong. A pity that MIDAS is no longer part of the Velocity Frequent Flier point system which was a sweet added bonus and incentive to take the vehicle there for servicing and mechanical issues.

Store LocationMidas Geebong

mercedes

mercedesSydney, NSW

very poor performance

Only lasted 18 months ,and started to drip ,even that has got 10 years warranty from Caroma By Dorf ,I had lost the receipt ,so I could not claim warranty

Store LocationBunnings Kirrawee NSW

Nev

NevGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great value and friendly, professional service

They always charge as quoted and have great service. I simply drop my car off and the car ready on time and never do anything without getting approval first. Convenience with a smile

Store LocationMidas Sunshine, Victoria
ramj

ramjGold Coast

Excellent Service, well knowledge and value for money

The team at Southport went over and beyond to fit us in for a review and service. Pricing for the service was excellent. The professionalism, customer service and knowledge was exceptional.

Store LocationSouthport

Rowland Chalmers

Rowland ChalmersMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My car works very well.

I have had my car serviced and everything in the car has been checked to ensure that all is well. That way I know that my car is not likely to give me any problems.

Store LocationMidas Salisbury

paul hodgman

paul hodgmanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Above adn Beyond

My car was in the process of breaking down and so I pulled over and rang my local Midas to see if they could squeeze me in. I wasn't booked in but in no way was i made to feel unwanted (unlike dealer up the road on another occassion) . I was happily taken in and managed like an old friend. The guys really know their stuff and dont charge like wounded bulls. They explain the situation in understandable language and i feel like i am in control.

Store LocationBrighton

Andrew

AndrewCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very Professional

Great service, great advice, knowledgable, and above all - the advisor had a smile and was interested in my situation. My wifes care is need of a service - I will be back !

Store LocationSunbury

NotHappy

NotHappySouth East Queensland, QLD

grease

My daughters car went to Midas Beenleigh for a roadworthy cert. Came back with grease on interior roof lining and on the new seat covers. They tried to deny the problem when she pointed it out. Very unprofessional. Stay away.

Store LocationBeenleigh

Marv

Marv

Midas Mosman

Every time i take my car in for a service and an eSafety check I end up spending heaps replacing some vague part. I decided to try Midas Mosman for a change and expected the 'tradition to continue' with some issue or another found during my annual test. I waited down the road at a cafe eating scrambled eggs on toast just waiting for the phone to call with the expected cost overrun and bad news. Surprisingly for me i received a "come pickup your car its ready to go" text from Midas. No way! Nothing wrong. Made the scrambled eggs that much sweeter! Thank you Midas Mosman.
PS - Spent some of the money I saved on a nag at Randwick. Came last. Typical.

Store LocationMosman
aman

amanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Midas Oakleigh South

Honest and professional team at midas oakleigh. The boys up there are highly skilled and professional. having my service with them from last 5 years. Never let me down. Keep it up nice Work.

Store LocationMidas Oakleigh South

Wahab Maqbool

Wahab MaqboolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Midas people are professional and honest.

I have been to Midas Albion and Midas Mansfield, both are very good in vehicle service. Both centers have honest staff. You will get value for your money. I really recommend them.

Store LocationMidas Mansfield

Love this team!

Has been the same team servicing and repairing my car for about 4 years and I absolutely love it. I wouldn't put my car in anywhere else now as the service at Midas is just so above and beyond.

Store LocationAshgrove

Pete

PeteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The ever reliable guys!

In recent years I've shopped around for the best price for servicing - the traditional way and by using coupons - and I've paid the price almost every time. Though Midas hasn't always had the cheapest price, the quality of their workmanship at Clovelly Park has always been top notch! Their also down-to-earth blokes that are very thorough, and don't condescend or squeeze you for that bit extra. I can't recommend them enough!

Store LocationClovelly Park

Midas Bass Hill - awesome service and workmanship

The team at Midas Bass Hill NSW are excellent. I cant rate these guys highly enough and I recommend them to anyone I can, simply 10/10 every time i visit.

Store LocationMidas Bass Hill NSW