Miele Classic C1 Powerline

Miele Classic C1 Powerline

MPNs: 10797640, 36529050 and SBAF3
Listing monitored by Miele

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (13) · No (9)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (1) · No (21)

Rorie J.
Rorie J.North Queensland, QLD

Very happy with my new little C1 Miele vacc

• +1Thumbnail

Purchased in May 2021 at The Good Guys for $320.00.

Kippie Kellie
Kippie KellieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of Money

Classic C1 PowerLine - SBAF3 Cylinder vacuum cleaner
Purchase December 2020 from Godfreys, This vacuum is absolute trash, It will not work on tile or carpet. I called Godfreys and they will only do what they call an "upgrade". In short I have to pay MORE money to get a higher value vacuum. Or I can do a "trade in" but no matter what the trade in value will not exceed $50. and I have to buy a top value vacuum equal or more then my original purchase. Miele, will not help because I purchased from Godfreys and not them. I can only have resolution thru Godfreys. I am now stuck with a $400 Brick that neither Godfreys or Miele will help me with. I will no longer purchase anything from Godfreys.

Purchased in December 2020 at Godfreys for $389.00.

Marg14
Marg14Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Change the vacuum head!

Purchased in March 2021.

Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Miele Classic C1 Powerline compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Dee
DeeSydney, NSW

Shocking product and shocking customer service.

Purchased in June 2020 at Bing Lee.

SandraSydney, NSW

Wouldn't recommend it! Not worth the money

Purchased in January 2021 for $199.00.

Sandra

Hi Daniel. Thanks for contacting me. I'll provide details for further discussions. Thanks, Sandra

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

Disappointed with this vacuum

Purchased in November 2020.

isabella919
isabella919

Very powerful vacuum

I’ve had mine for many many years and with the proper care it has worked like brand new every time. It’s powerful at removing dirt from carpets as well as pet hair.

Tom BrownHobart

Solid Motor

Purchased in January 2018 at Myer Online Store for $200.00.

Sammy32
Sammy32South East Queensland, QLD

Very hard to vacuum on carpet

Purchased this vacuum when it was on sale for $199. As a whole the vacuum seems good. Very good build quality, good finish and great suction. However, it is extremely difficult to vacuum on carpet. It requires a great deal of strength to be able to push the vacuum head along low pile carpet even on the lower suction settings.

I purchased this item for an elderly lady but would not recommend it due to the amount of strength required to use on carpet. I discussed this with Miele and their only suggestion was to by a turbo brush for $179 which is almost the price of the vacuum! I personally would stick to a dyson as our old one does the same job with much less effort.

Purchased in May 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $199.00.

MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Several flaws

Purchased in July 2019 at eBay for $299.00.

Paul A
Paul A

It's perfect

I love it. It 'sucks' and it's lightweight and durable. Never skips a beat, never gets tired, the bags last for ages so that's no problem. One box of bags for one year.

john marshall
john marshall

hard to push on carpet

just bought it , almost impossible to push on carpet even for me a big strong male let alone my little wife .
even on the lowest setting is a major effort no good to us will have to go somewhere we can try before buying like godfreys . the last couple of machines all have the same problem , and please do not tell me to open the stick slider , fine if you want to choke on dust and spread it everywhere , disappointing

Purchased in April 2020 at appliancesonline for $300.00.

Peter BCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Vacuum but the hoses tend to break easily.

We have had our Miele C1 for a little over 2 years and it is the one of the best vacuum cleaner's we've had. Unfortunately the same cannot be said of the hoses and fittings, hose broke through during use.

Purchased in November 2017 at JB Hi-Fi.

Peter B

For the record replacement hoses and fittings are very expensive.

strawwomanSouth-East, TAS

At last I've got the best vacuum cleaner I've ever had

I bought this cleaner about 6 weeks ago but have refrained from writing a review until I had used it a few times. I'm in my 70s now and have battled with many different brands and types of vacuum cleaners over the decades. This Miele vaccie is just THE BEST I have ever bought. It's light to use has great variable suction power. I like the fact that it uses bags - although I wish the replacements weren't so expensive. Hopefully this will be my last vacuum cleaner, if it isn't , well , I'll be buying another Miele C1 in my dotage.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman Online for $299.00.

daniel m.
daniel m.

Excellent product!

Very very happy with my milele vacuum cleaner! Great suction and handling. Picks up everything off my carpet and works great on hard floors too! Very easy to use cannot fault

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you Daniel for taking the time to leave this review! Glad to hear you are enjoying your Miele C1 vacuum. Kind regards, Joel.

Read more reviews - page 2