Miele Classic C1 Powerline

Miele Classic C1 Powerline

MPNs: 10797640, 36529050 and SBAF3

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (12) · No (8)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (1) · No (19)
Julia

JuliaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love my Miele vacuum

Purchased in December 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores for $200.00.

SandraSydney, NSW

Wouldn't recommend it! Not worth the money

Purchased in January 2021 for $199.00.

Sandra

Hi Daniel. Thanks for contacting me. I'll provide details for further discussions. Thanks, Sandra

Disappointed with this vacuum

Purchased in November 2020.

Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Miele Classic C1 Powerline compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

isabella919

isabella919

Very powerful vacuum

I’ve had mine for many many years and with the proper care it has worked like brand new every time. It’s powerful at removing dirt from carpets as well as pet hair.

Tom BrownHobart

Solid Motor

Purchased in January 2018 at Myer Online Store for $200.00.

Sammy32

Sammy32South East Queensland, QLD

Very hard to vacuum on carpet

Purchased this vacuum when it was on sale for $199. As a whole the vacuum seems good. Very good build quality, good finish and great suction. However, it is extremely difficult to vacuum on carpet. It requires a great deal of strength to be able to push the vacuum head along low pile carpet even on the lower suction settings.

I purchased this item for an elderly lady but would not recommend it due to the amount of strength required to use on carpet. I discussed this with Miele and their only suggestion was to by a turbo brush for $179 which is almost the price of the vacuum! I personally would stick to a dyson as our old one does the same job with much less effort.

Purchased in May 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $199.00.

MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Several flaws

Purchased in July 2019 at eBay for $299.00.

Paul A

Paul A

It's perfect

I love it. It 'sucks' and it's lightweight and durable. Never skips a beat, never gets tired, the bags last for ages so that's no problem. One box of bags for one year.

john marshall

john marshall

hard to push on carpet

just bought it , almost impossible to push on carpet even for me a big strong male let alone my little wife .
even on the lowest setting is a major effort no good to us will have to go somewhere we can try before buying like godfreys . the last couple of machines all have the same problem , and please do not tell me to open the stick slider , fine if you want to choke on dust and spread it everywhere , disappointing

Purchased in April 2020 at appliancesonline for $300.00.

Peter BCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Vacuum but the hoses tend to break easily.

We have had our Miele C1 for a little over 2 years and it is the one of the best vacuum cleaner's we've had. Unfortunately the same cannot be said of the hoses and fittings, hose broke through during use.

Purchased in November 2017 at JB Hi-Fi.

Peter B

For the record replacement hoses and fittings are very expensive.

strawwomanSouth-East, TAS

At last I've got the best vacuum cleaner I've ever had

I bought this cleaner about 6 weeks ago but have refrained from writing a review until I had used it a few times. I'm in my 70s now and have battled with many different brands and types of vacuum cleaners over the decades. This Miele vaccie is just THE BEST I have ever bought. It's light to use has great variable suction power. I like the fact that it uses bags - although I wish the replacements weren't so expensive. Hopefully this will be my last vacuum cleaner, if it isn't , well , I'll be buying another Miele C1 in my dotage.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman Online for $299.00.

daniel m.

daniel m.

Excellent product!

Very very happy with my milele vacuum cleaner! Great suction and handling. Picks up everything off my carpet and works great on hard floors too! Very easy to use cannot fault

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you Daniel for taking the time to leave this review! Glad to hear you are enjoying your Miele C1 vacuum. Kind regards, Joel.

MaxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great machine

I bought this machine from Harvey Norman Manningham, So far so good. Good quality even the seller try to convince me that is rubbish and it’s made in China! And I should go with C3! But for me still Miele products and it’s working just like the German one . The quality is maybe one step down from the German one but it sharing the same DNA , you won’t regret it .
Lot’s of power, the real power of motor not those cheap with 2500w .
Easy and smooth to move around the house floor , two years warranty which is heaps. The bottom feels premium, which it is . Miele products is a lifetime product I will stick in To it for life.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for $188.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Hi Max, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are happy to hear you're enjoying your Miele C1 Powerline! Kind regards, Anna.

Gurkan O.

Gurkan O.

quality product

previously had a miele which last 8 years.. great suction and quality build.. we purchase a new miele bagged version and its really great. the suction is very strong and works really well. i would stay away from the bagless version however

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review!

campbell.mckenzie

campbell.mckenziePerth, WA

This is the best vacuum cleaner ever

I got this model except it was graphite grey colour and it works very well. It has very good suction which means it deep cleans my carpets. The filtration is excellent as the dust compartment is very clean and that no dust escapes from the vacuum. I also love the 3 swivel castors on it because it is very easy to manoeuvre around. It is also very quiet at 71 decibels on the max setting which makes cleaning convenient which I love. The tool attachments are very handy especially the dusting brush. This is the best vacuum I have ever bought. Well done Miele

Purchased in September 2019 at Godfreys for $249.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review!

Nay

NayCentral West, NSW

I'll never go back to bagless

After following the bagless trend for many years I finally got sick of fighting with overheating and cleaning filters every 5 seconds.
I spent dyas searching for what would be the perfect, cost effective vacuum and decided to give the Miele a go. They're a good brand as it is and the reviews proved it to be a great vacuum. I would go as far to say that it is the best one we've had to date. It has less power than others we have had yet it works better. Go figure!
Only negative I can find is that the 3 wheels make it easy to tip over but just be mindful of this and it's fine.

Purchased in August 2019 at Godfreys Online Store for $248.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you Nay for taking the time to leave this review!

S5211 The Best Vacuum Ever

I Have Miele S5211 for 10 years now, Always do vacuuming 3 time a week and I swear its the BEST and never lost suction until now and never have a problem at all. Recently the floorhead is bit broken so i have to put band aid in it so it will glide easly when do on hard floor but that's not worries me at all. The only issues the price for the floorhead bit expensive. So is it worthed to get spare or buy the new miele vacuum considering my vacuum is a decade now.

Purchased in October 2009 at The Good Guys.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you Mimolie for taking the time to leave this feedback. We are happy to hear you are enjoying you Miele Classic C1 vacuum. Kind regards, Anna.

Davo 767

Davo 767Southwest, VIC

Little German Wonder

Highly recommended by Mrs S. who looks after my floors! I have waited for three months to review item to get a good performance picture and am very pleased. Used mainly for carpet, we had to turn the suction down to half as the carpet was being lifted. The ease of little pushing was very noticeable and the little clip-caddy on the motor holds all you bits and pieces, readily available on the go so you don't stop and start. Bought from Appliances online who offered the best price and free delivery to my Regional Area. Still hate vacuuming but this little Miele has made it a lot easier. Highly recommended.

Purchased in June 2019 at Appliances Direct Online for $299.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Thanks Davo for taking the time to leave this review!

KaMic

KaMicSydney

Miele Great Quality but s5211 is so much better

Purchased in August 2019 at Godfreys Online Store for $249.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We appreciate your feedback and will pass your feedback on to our Product Team. Kind regards, Anna.

patricia m.

patricia m.South-East, TAS

Excellent cleaner

I have mainly hard flooring with three good size rugs. This cleaner has an excellent tool for hard floors which is gentle to the floor and is quite wide. Using the tool for rugs/carpets, the powerful suction can lift rugs from the floor but fortunately can be easily adjusted. The four wheels means that the cleaner glides along easily and cannot tip over, and the "on board tools" are a blessing, as is the extra long cord. Dust container is easily unclipped for emptying and the amount of superfine dust the cleaner extracts is quite amazing. The machine is quite heavy but as it glides so easily, it rarely needs to be lifted in my single level residence. It could be annoying if one had to take it upstairs. It is very quiet

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $494.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you Patricia for taking the time to leave this review!