Miele Classic C1 Powerline

Miele Classic C1 Powerline

MPN: 36529050

Great vacuum cleaner

Great product. Strong power to take away all dust. Works well on carpet. Although the sound is a bit too loud but this is probably compulsory if you prefer a powerful vacuum cleaner.

Purchased in February 2019.

Thank you Jenny for your feedback!

Miele all the way.

I have bought Miele for over 30years, nothing compares too Miele for the price.
I have used mine everyday and I have pets greats Danes and cats all indoor pets and my Miele C1 has no trouble picking up pet hairs.
The suction is fantastic and adjustable, the dust bags are large and easy to change.
I would highly recommend Miele at the price and the German technology behind it, it out shines most of the popular expensive brands.

Purchased in April 2016.

Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
Clogging Issues No
Thank you for your feedback!

Good Vacuum cleaner

I have been using Miele vacuum cleaner for year now . For $200 something this was value for money. There are cheaper ones available but my last one broke in a year's time. Does a good job in cleaning.. easy to use..it's a German brand so you can surely trust it !

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Thanks for your feedback!

Perfect vacuum cleaner

I love this this vaccum as it's one of the smaller ones .The suction is very good and has lots of power.Some times I have to open vent up because of this.i like the bags.they are easy to take of and put on.I have bought mieli products a lot as they are reliable.I bought it for the kids also.Would recommend to family and friends always

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Thanks Mary for your feedback!

Great vacuum

I am very happy so far with my Miele vacuum. Great for small apartments. Quieter than other cleaners. Very Compact, I store mine under my bed. Light to carry & it manoeuvres around very smoothly. Great suction too. Bought it from Godfreys click & collect. Very easy, no problem. Would recommend this product.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Love it

I've only had this for a month, but I love it. Suction is fantastic - so much so, that I have to decrease the suction on it when vacuuming my rugs, because it actually lifts my rug off the floor! It's not a bag less vacuum, it's with a bag, which I prefer. I have rugs and hard floors (floating floor boards and tiles) and it works well on all of them. It's not very loud, and it's quite light, not a heavy, bulky thing. No complaints so far, and have recommended it to a friend, who bought the same one yesterday.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Hi Melza, thanks for your great review, it's lovely to hear your feedback.

You will love it

This vacuum cleaner is so amazing. so robust and powerful. all the functions and the build, don't mention the quality build. everything works so well. I can't say enough compliments. Something you worth to own as retreat to yourself. We love it so much that we even give it a name. LOL. This Germany made machine is unbelievable!!!!!!!!

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Thank you Leroy for your wonderful feedback!

Very good

We purchased it from harvey norman last year . The suction and performance is so good nit too heavy and quite it is easy to maneuver . I have a big thick carpet . I had an issue with the machine as something was stuck in it (in the hose) then the company fixed it otherwise i had no issues

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Very hygienic and I would highly recommend it

I am happy with his vacuum that I have purchased a couple of months ago from Bing Lee Online. It is very powerful and reliable, has many attachments that are used for cleaning different surfaces. The power cord is also extra long and I only need to plug it in once and I can vacuum my whole apartment. It is a good allrounder and I would highly recommend it. It comes with disposable bags and the whole process of changing bags is very hygienic.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

5 years on and only gave up on me now

Have had this for over 5 years now, only the other day the handle broke, obviously just wear and tear.

Have always loved it, I got the cheapest of the Miele range at the time as I was a newlywed and short for money but regardless it is the best vacuum in my biased opinion.
Had used miele while living at my mums my whole life and now every sibling of mine who has gotten married and moved out has purchased one. Only vacuum brand my family owns. My Mum is over 50 and only on her third Miele of her life.

They last a long time, great suction and just a strongly built machine.

Have ordered a new Miele which is now on its way, would never use anything else to be honest.

Date PurchasedJan 2013

Not Great.

Suction is ok. Vacuum head gets tangled every time I use it. Spits anything but dust back out behind the head and across the floor, where you have already vacuumed (such as Fairy Bread Sprinkles). And after the 5th time I used it the cord retractor broke and now the cord is constantly being sucked back into its reel. Too expensive, least useful vacuum I have used.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Super happy!

Bought this over a year ago from Myer after our Dyson suddenly quit working. It's definitely not the top of the line model ($300) but it certainly has suction that says otherwise. I'm extremely impressed with this vacuum and have never had any issues with it. I do wish it had a longer cord, but that's not an issue really. The attachments are handy, the crevice tool, the brush tool and the upholstery tool all get used regularly and it's very convenient how they are all slotted onto the top of the vacuum.
If this one ever eventually needs replacing I won't hesitate to buy another Miele.
We also got the powerhead to use with ours - purchased separatly. It doesn't actually click into the metal pole as it's 'not compatible' with this model but it will sit on the end nicely and can still be used effectively.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Great suction

I've had the C1 for only a week or so but I'm thoroughly impressed. This little thing has more suction than any vacuum I've used previously and is a pleasure to use. It feels solid and well made and maneuvers easily around the place. I don't find it particularly quiet and the reduced volume setting does little to help, it's probably on par with your average vacuum in this respect. I use the C1 mostly on wood floors but it does a great job on the one short pile carpet I have. Overall I love it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Does what it’s supposed to do, clean my floor.

The vacuum works well on my timber floors, suction is good & it moves about reasonably well . 2 things I would like improvement on - I would prefer an on/off switch on the top of the handle instead of trying to hit the start button with my foot & I’d like the cable to be longer. It’s not bulky or heavy, pretty good for the price.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Good vacuum

Had this vacuum for a while now never had any problems with it. Does the job. Good length cord and vacuum head. Not the quietest but I don’t think any vacuum cleaner is. Emptying the vacuum cleaner is very easy. Head collects a lot of hair but that’s also very easy to clean

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Love it

My mum uses this vacuum cleaner daily to clean our carpets and floors. It has good suction and is very quiet. Great colour and also easy to maneuver. The interchangeable heads work well to reach tough spots and are convenient to access (just lift the lid of the vacuum) highly recommend this product

Date PurchasedOct 2017

If you look all the old vacuum cleaners have 5 stars they are the best the rest may look nice but ne

Hands down the old looking vacuum cleaners are number one they may not look as good but they will last a lot longer then the other brands I have had a hoover and a dicen all so a wet vac but all of then have only lasted one or two months

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Wow Millie

Let me start by saying this is a great product and really hold and it is not quite and really great to move around and it is a good for carpets and floors. The only bad thing is the bags they such a rip and so expensive but you try third party website.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Very good vacuum cleaner

Got this on sale from Harvey Norman - pretty decent, house is mixed with timber flooring and carpet. Options available to suit your needs. Bought it 2yrs ago still working great without any issues. The head needs cleaning once in awhile. The cord is long enough to reach living room to the bedroom in the unit I live.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Sshhh - it's so quiet

I'm very happy with this little vac. It is easy to tug around, and certainly picks up all the bits from the carpets, right up to the edges. I've had four cylinder vacs in the last four years, and this is the only one I've been pleased with. It is exceptionally quiet. The standard power head that comes with it is fine for carpets and hard floors, and the bags (a bit expensive) are very easy to replace.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

is there a power nozzle available for the C1 blue model?
No, no power attachments. Just Combination Floor Tool, Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, Upholstery Tool. Would be an optional extra. Hope this helps Ronda

I'm unable to lengthen or shorten the vacuum's rod holder. Does it come like this or am I doing something wrong? Ordered online so didn't get to check before buying.
Email or call miele service or download the manual at miele.com.au. If it's stuck try olive oil very little or WD40 but consult miele service first Service@miele.com.au

Hey, please any help? I had to take the entire top cover off my Miele classic C1 vac, as the dust gauge thingy had come out of its compartment. Now i can't get the cover back on. There are two little notches at the opposite end to where the dustbag goes. One will slot back in, but not both.
Hi Kerrie, Do you still have your user's manual and is it the item you call the "dust gauge thingy" marked No 16 on page 26? They call it the Air Clean Filter and have a step by step description of how to change the filter but there are no diagrams, even though it says (dia 20) next to the instructions. I'm not sure how you got the entire top off your cleaner, either. Were there clips you had to undo for that? I found this video on google which explains what the parts are called and how they fit together, even though he has a later model than the Classic C1 Powerline. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JPujHc_24I Have you tried contacting Miele direct? Good luck and I'm sorry I wasn't able to help. :(Hi, no, it's not the filter that had come out, it's the dustbag gauge that tells you when your dustbag needs to be replaced. Anyhow, it was just sitting lose when i (partly, in the usual way) released the cover to change the dustbag. IN order to slot the dustbag gauge firmly back into its compartment i had to take the entire top of the machine off. It was easy to do, no clips or anything. But the cover will now not sit back in. Yes i phoned Miele and they've told me to take the vac to the store where i purchased it and they will send it off to Miele. I'm cross because i think i should have got advice over the phone for this. Yes i will look at the you tube vid you've suggested. Thanks.

Classic C1 Powerline