Miele Classic C1 Powerline

Miele Classic C1 Powerline

MPN: 36529050

See the Best Barrel Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nay

NayCentral West, NSW

I'll never go back to bagless

After following the bagless trend for many years I finally got sick of fighting with overheating and cleaning filters every 5 seconds.
I spent dyas searching for what would be the perfect, cost effective vacuum and decided to give the Miele a go. They're a good brand as it is and the reviews proved it to be a great vacuum. I would go as far to say that it is the best one we've had to date. It has less power than others we have had yet it works better. Go figure!
Only negative I can find is that the 3 wheels make it easy to tip over but just be mindful of this and it's fine.

Purchased in August 2019 at Godfreys Online Store for $248.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Anna M.Miele

Thank you Nay for taking the time to leave this review!

S5211 The Best Vacuum Ever

I Have Miele S5211 for 10 years now, Always do vacuuming 3 time a week and I swear its the BEST and never lost suction until now and never have a problem at all. Recently the floorhead is bit broken so i have to put band aid in it so it will glide easly when do on hard floor but that's not worries me at all. The only issues the price for the floorhead bit expensive. So is it worthed to get spare or buy the new miele vacuum considering my vacuum is a decade now.

Purchased in October 2009 at The Good Guys.

Anna M.Miele

Thank you Mimolie for taking the time to leave this feedback. We are happy to hear you are enjoying you Miele Classic C1 vacuum. Kind regards, Anna.

Davo 767

Davo 767Southwest, VIC

Little German Wonder

Highly recommended by Mrs S. who looks after my floors! I have waited for three months to review item to get a good performance picture and am very pleased. Used mainly for carpet, we had to turn the suction down to half as the carpet was being lifted. The ease of little pushing was very noticeable and the little clip-caddy on the motor holds all you bits and pieces, readily available on the go so you don't stop and start. Bought from Appliances online who offered the best price and free delivery to my Regional Area. Still hate vacuuming but this little Miele has made it a lot easier. Highly recommended.

Purchased in June 2019 at Appliances Direct Online for $299.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles
Anna M.Miele

Thanks Davo for taking the time to leave this review!

KaMic

KaMicSydney

Miele Great Quality but s5211 is so much better

Purchased in August 2019 at Godfreys Online Store for $249.00.

Product is used: Daily
Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
Anna M.Miele

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We appreciate your feedback and will pass your feedback on to our Product Team. Kind regards, Anna.

patricia m.

patricia m.South-East, TAS

Excellent cleaner

I have mainly hard flooring with three good size rugs. This cleaner has an excellent tool for hard floors which is gentle to the floor and is quite wide. Using the tool for rugs/carpets, the powerful suction can lift rugs from the floor but fortunately can be easily adjusted. The four wheels means that the cleaner glides along easily and cannot tip over, and the "on board tools" are a blessing, as is the extra long cord. Dust container is easily unclipped for emptying and the amount of superfine dust the cleaner extracts is quite amazing. The machine is quite heavy but as it glides so easily, it rarely needs to be lifted in my single level residence. It could be annoying if one had to take it upstairs. It is very quiet

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $494.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
Anna M.Miele

Thank you Patricia for taking the time to leave this review!

Mellisa Siktars

Mellisa SiktarsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wow! This machine is insane!

I have a Dyson stick vacuum also but I wanted a “regular” vacuum for when my Dyson runs out of battery (which happens more often than not). I have used a clients Miele vacuum at her house, but hers is the much more expensive one. I was hoping this would be similar to hers....I was blown away. The suction on this vacuum is insane!! I particularly love that I can adjust the level of suction easily with the dial. A longer cord would be the only thing I can pick on. I adore the look of this vacuum. I have the white one and it’s truly lovey to look at. It’s super compact, so stores away beautifully. The 3 tools are all you need. Is it better than my Dyson stick vac? Absolutely is.....totally! I recommend this Miele 10/10!

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for $299.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
Anna M.Miele

Thank you Mellisa for taking the time to leave this review!

Holly

HollyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolutely love it! Much better than my Dyson

Great suction...slides around floor amazing! I have mostly tiles and shaggy rugs and it is fabulous. Picks up my fur babies hairs great too! Very happy as this is my 1st Miele.

Purchased in August 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $249.00.

Anna M.Miele

Thank you Holly for your review!

michelle

michelleSouth West, WA

Fantastic basic vacume

Purchased in May 2019 at RetraVision for $283.00.

Product is used: Daily
Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles
Clogging Issues Yes
Jenny W

Jenny W

Great vacuum cleaner

Great product. Strong power to take away all dust. Works well on carpet. Although the sound is a bit too loud but this is probably compulsory if you prefer a powerful vacuum cleaner.

Purchased in February 2019.

Anna M.Miele

Thank you Jenny for your feedback!

W foster

W fosterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Miele all the way.

I have bought Miele for over 30years, nothing compares too Miele for the price.
I have used mine everyday and I have pets greats Danes and cats all indoor pets and my Miele C1 has no trouble picking up pet hairs.
The suction is fantastic and adjustable, the dust bags are large and easy to change.
I would highly recommend Miele at the price and the German technology behind it, it out shines most of the popular expensive brands.

Purchased in April 2016.

Anna M.Miele

Thank you for your feedback!

Sony

SonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Vacuum cleaner

I have been using Miele vacuum cleaner for year now . For $200 something this was value for money. There are cheaper ones available but my last one broke in a year's time. Does a good job in cleaning.. easy to use..it's a German brand so you can surely trust it !

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Anna M.Miele

Thanks for your feedback!

Mary O

Mary OGold Coast

Perfect vacuum cleaner

I love this this vaccum as it's one of the smaller ones .The suction is very good and has lots of power.Some times I have to open vent up because of this.i like the bags.they are easy to take of and put on.I have bought mieli products a lot as they are reliable.I bought it for the kids also.Would recommend to family and friends always

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Anna M.Miele

Thanks Mary for your feedback!

GailSydney, NSW

Great vacuum

I am very happy so far with my Miele vacuum. Great for small apartments. Quieter than other cleaners. Very Compact, I store mine under my bed. Light to carry & it manoeuvres around very smoothly. Great suction too. Bought it from Godfreys click & collect. Very easy, no problem. Would recommend this product.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Melza

Melza

Love it

I've only had this for a month, but I love it. Suction is fantastic - so much so, that I have to decrease the suction on it when vacuuming my rugs, because it actually lifts my rug off the floor! It's not a bag less vacuum, it's with a bag, which I prefer. I have rugs and hard floors (floating floor boards and tiles) and it works well on all of them. It's not very loud, and it's quite light, not a heavy, bulky thing. No complaints so far, and have recommended it to a friend, who bought the same one yesterday.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Stephanie AshcroftMiele

Hi Melza, thanks for your great review, it's lovely to hear your feedback.

Leroy

LeroySydney

You will love it

This vacuum cleaner is so amazing. so robust and powerful. all the functions and the build, don't mention the quality build. everything works so well. I can't say enough compliments. Something you worth to own as retreat to yourself. We love it so much that we even give it a name. LOL. This Germany made machine is unbelievable!!!!!!!!

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Anna M.Miele

Thank you Leroy for your wonderful feedback!

Hilly

HillyMelbourne

Very good

We purchased it from harvey norman last year . The suction and performance is so good nit too heavy and quite it is easy to maneuver . I have a big thick carpet . I had an issue with the machine as something was stuck in it (in the hose) then the company fixed it otherwise i had no issues

Date PurchasedMar 2017

John

JohnSydney

Very hygienic and I would highly recommend it

I am happy with his vacuum that I have purchased a couple of months ago from Bing Lee Online. It is very powerful and reliable, has many attachments that are used for cleaning different surfaces. The power cord is also extra long and I only need to plug it in once and I can vacuum my whole apartment. It is a good allrounder and I would highly recommend it. It comes with disposable bags and the whole process of changing bags is very hygienic.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Summer Rose

Summer RoseSydney, NSW

5 years on and only gave up on me now

Have had this for over 5 years now, only the other day the handle broke, obviously just wear and tear.

Have always loved it, I got the cheapest of the Miele range at the time as I was a newlywed and short for money but regardless it is the best vacuum in my biased opinion.
Had used miele while living at my mums my whole life and now every sibling of mine who has gotten married and moved out has purchased one. Only vacuum brand my family owns. My Mum is over 50 and only on her third Miele of her life.

They last a long time, great suction and just a strongly built machine.

Have ordered a new Miele which is now on its way, would never use anything else to be honest.

Date PurchasedJan 2013

Not Great.

Suction is ok. Vacuum head gets tangled every time I use it. Spits anything but dust back out behind the head and across the floor, where you have already vacuumed (such as Fairy Bread Sprinkles). And after the 5th time I used it the cord retractor broke and now the cord is constantly being sucked back into its reel. Too expensive, least useful vacuum I have used.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Another opinion

Another opinionMelbourne

Super happy!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Ronda B

Ronda Basked

is there a power nozzle available for the C1 blue model?

No, no power attachments. Just
Combination Floor Tool, Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, Upholstery Tool. Would be an optional extra. Hope this helps Ronda

Sierra

Sierraasked

I'm unable to lengthen or shorten the vacuum's rod holder. Does it come like this or am I doing something wrong? Ordered online so didn't get to check before buying.

sylvia
sylvia

Email or call miele service or download the manual at miele.com.au. If it's stuck try olive oil very little or WD40 but consult miele service first
Service@miele.com.au

kerrieasked

Hey, please any help? I had to take the entire top cover off my Miele classic C1 vac, as the dust gauge thingy had come out of its compartment. Now i can't get the cover back on. There are two little notches at the opposite end to where the dustbag goes. One will slot back in, but not both.

m.e.
m.e.

Hi Kerrie,
Do you still have your user's manual and is it the item you call the "dust gauge thingy" marked No 16 on page 26? They call it the Air Clean Filter and have a step by step description of how to change the filter but there are no diagrams, even though it says (dia 20) next to the instructions.
I'm not sure how you got the entire top off your cleaner, either. Were there clips you had to undo for that?
I found this video on google which explains what the parts are called and how they fit together, even though he has a later model than the Classic C1 Powerline.
Have you tried contacting Miele direct? Good luck and I'm sorry I wasn't able to help. :(

kerrie

Hi, no, it's not the filter that had come out, it's the dustbag gauge that tells you when your dustbag needs to be replaced. Anyhow, it was just sitting lose when i (partly, in the usual way) released the cover to change the dustbag. IN order to slot the dustbag gauge firmly back into its compartment i had to take the entire top of the machine off. It was easy to do, no clips or anything. But the cover will now not sit back in. Yes i phoned Miele and they've told me to take the vac to the store where i purchased it and they will send it off to Miele. I'm cross because i think i should have got advice over the phone for this. Yes i will look at the you tube vid you've suggested. Thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives

CategoryBarrel Vacuum Cleaners