Miele Classic C1 Powerline

Miele Classic C1 Powerline

MPNs: 10797640, 36529050 and SBAF3

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

• Product is used
    • Several times a week (5)
    • Weekly (4)
    • Daily (2)
  • Pet OwnerYes (8) · No (3)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (1) · No (11)
strawwoman

strawwomanSouth-East, TAS

At last I've got the best vacuum cleaner I've ever had

I bought this cleaner about 6 weeks ago but have refrained from writing a review until I had used it a few times. I'm in my 70s now and have battled with many different brands and types of vacuum cleaners over the decades. This Miele vaccie is just THE BEST I have ever bought. It's light to use has great variable suction power. I like the fact that it uses bags - although I wish the replacements weren't so expensive. Hopefully this will be my last vacuum cleaner, if it isn't , well , I'll be buying another Miele C1 in my dotage.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman Online for $299.00.

Floor Type Tiles
daniel m.

daniel m.

Excellent product!

Very very happy with my milele vacuum cleaner! Great suction and handling. Picks up everything off my carpet and works great on hard floors too! Very easy to use cannot fault

JoelMiele

Thank you Daniel for taking the time to leave this review! Glad to hear you are enjoying your Miele C1 vacuum. Kind regards, Joel.

MaxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great machine

I bought this machine from Harvey Norman Manningham, So far so good. Good quality even the seller try to convince me that is rubbish and it’s made in China! And I should go with C3! But for me still Miele products and it’s working just like the German one . The quality is maybe one step down from the German one but it sharing the same DNA , you won’t regret it .
Lot’s of power, the real power of motor not those cheap with 2500w .
Easy and smooth to move around the house floor , two years warranty which is heaps. The bottom feels premium, which it is . Miele products is a lifetime product I will stick in To it for life.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for $188.00.

JoelMiele

Hi Max, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are happy to hear you're enjoying your Miele C1 Powerline! Kind regards, Anna.

Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Miele Classic C1 Powerline compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Gurkan O.

Gurkan O.

quality product

previously had a miele which last 8 years.. great suction and quality build.. we purchase a new miele bagged version and its really great. the suction is very strong and works really well. i would stay away from the bagless version however

JoelMiele

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review!

campbell.mckenzie

campbell.mckenziePerth, WA

This is the best vacuum cleaner ever

I got this model except it was graphite grey colour and it works very well. It has very good suction which means it deep cleans my carpets. The filtration is excellent as the dust compartment is very clean and that no dust escapes from the vacuum. I also love the 3 swivel castors on it because it is very easy to manoeuvre around. It is also very quiet at 71 decibels on the max setting which makes cleaning convenient which I love. The tool attachments are very handy especially the dusting brush. This is the best vacuum I have ever bought. Well done Miele

Purchased in September 2019 at Godfreys for $249.00.

JoelMiele

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review!

Nay

NayCentral West, NSW

I'll never go back to bagless

After following the bagless trend for many years I finally got sick of fighting with overheating and cleaning filters every 5 seconds.
I spent dyas searching for what would be the perfect, cost effective vacuum and decided to give the Miele a go. They're a good brand as it is and the reviews proved it to be a great vacuum. I would go as far to say that it is the best one we've had to date. It has less power than others we have had yet it works better. Go figure!
Only negative I can find is that the 3 wheels make it easy to tip over but just be mindful of this and it's fine.

Purchased in August 2019 at Godfreys Online Store for $248.00.

JoelMiele

Thank you Nay for taking the time to leave this review!

S5211 The Best Vacuum Ever

I Have Miele S5211 for 10 years now, Always do vacuuming 3 time a week and I swear its the BEST and never lost suction until now and never have a problem at all. Recently the floorhead is bit broken so i have to put band aid in it so it will glide easly when do on hard floor but that's not worries me at all. The only issues the price for the floorhead bit expensive. So is it worthed to get spare or buy the new miele vacuum considering my vacuum is a decade now.

Purchased in October 2009 at The Good Guys.

JoelMiele

Thank you Mimolie for taking the time to leave this feedback. We are happy to hear you are enjoying you Miele Classic C1 vacuum. Kind regards, Anna.

Davo 767

Davo 767Southwest, VIC

Little German Wonder

Highly recommended by Mrs S. who looks after my floors! I have waited for three months to review item to get a good performance picture and am very pleased. Used mainly for carpet, we had to turn the suction down to half as the carpet was being lifted. The ease of little pushing was very noticeable and the little clip-caddy on the motor holds all you bits and pieces, readily available on the go so you don't stop and start. Bought from Appliances online who offered the best price and free delivery to my Regional Area. Still hate vacuuming but this little Miele has made it a lot easier. Highly recommended.

Purchased in June 2019 at Appliances Direct Online for $299.00.

JoelMiele

Thanks Davo for taking the time to leave this review!

KaMic

KaMicSydney

Miele Great Quality but s5211 is so much better

Purchased in August 2019 at Godfreys Online Store for $249.00.

Product is used Daily
Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
JoelMiele

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We appreciate your feedback and will pass your feedback on to our Product Team. Kind regards, Anna.

patricia m.

patricia m.South-East, TAS

Excellent cleaner

I have mainly hard flooring with three good size rugs. This cleaner has an excellent tool for hard floors which is gentle to the floor and is quite wide. Using the tool for rugs/carpets, the powerful suction can lift rugs from the floor but fortunately can be easily adjusted. The four wheels means that the cleaner glides along easily and cannot tip over, and the "on board tools" are a blessing, as is the extra long cord. Dust container is easily unclipped for emptying and the amount of superfine dust the cleaner extracts is quite amazing. The machine is quite heavy but as it glides so easily, it rarely needs to be lifted in my single level residence. It could be annoying if one had to take it upstairs. It is very quiet

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $494.00.

JoelMiele

Thank you Patricia for taking the time to leave this review!

Mellisa Siktars

Mellisa SiktarsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wow! This machine is insane!

I have a Dyson stick vacuum also but I wanted a “regular” vacuum for when my Dyson runs out of battery (which happens more often than not). I have used a clients Miele vacuum at her house, but hers is the much more expensive one. I was hoping this would be similar to hers....I was blown away. The suction on this vacuum is insane!! I particularly love that I can adjust the level of suction easily with the dial. A longer cord would be the only thing I can pick on. I adore the look of this vacuum. I have the white one and it’s truly lovey to look at. It’s super compact, so stores away beautifully. The 3 tools are all you need. Is it better than my Dyson stick vac? Absolutely is.....totally! I recommend this Miele 10/10!

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for $299.00.

JoelMiele

Thank you Mellisa for taking the time to leave this review!

Holly

HollyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolutely love it! Much better than my Dyson

Great suction...slides around floor amazing! I have mostly tiles and shaggy rugs and it is fabulous. Picks up my fur babies hairs great too! Very happy as this is my 1st Miele.

Purchased in August 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $249.00.

JoelMiele

Thank you Holly for your review!

michelle

michelleSouth West, WA

Fantastic basic vacume

Purchased in May 2019 at RetraVision for $283.00.

Product is used Daily
Clogging Issues Yes
Jenny W

Jenny W

Great vacuum cleaner

Great product. Strong power to take away all dust. Works well on carpet. Although the sound is a bit too loud but this is probably compulsory if you prefer a powerful vacuum cleaner.

Purchased in February 2019.

JoelMiele

Thank you Jenny for your feedback!

W foster

W fosterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Miele all the way.

I have bought Miele for over 30years, nothing compares too Miele for the price.
I have used mine everyday and I have pets greats Danes and cats all indoor pets and my Miele C1 has no trouble picking up pet hairs.
The suction is fantastic and adjustable, the dust bags are large and easy to change.
I would highly recommend Miele at the price and the German technology behind it, it out shines most of the popular expensive brands.

Purchased in April 2016.

JoelMiele

Thank you for your feedback!

Sony

SonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Vacuum cleaner

I have been using Miele vacuum cleaner for year now . For $200 something this was value for money. There are cheaper ones available but my last one broke in a year's time. Does a good job in cleaning.. easy to use..it's a German brand so you can surely trust it !

Date PurchasedJan 2018
JoelMiele

Thanks for your feedback!

Mary O

Mary OGold Coast

Perfect vacuum cleaner

I love this this vaccum as it's one of the smaller ones .The suction is very good and has lots of power.Some times I have to open vent up because of this.i like the bags.they are easy to take of and put on.I have bought mieli products a lot as they are reliable.I bought it for the kids also.Would recommend to family and friends always

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
JoelMiele

Thanks Mary for your feedback!

GailSydney, NSW

Great vacuum

I am very happy so far with my Miele vacuum. Great for small apartments. Quieter than other cleaners. Very Compact, I store mine under my bed. Light to carry & it manoeuvres around very smoothly. Great suction too. Bought it from Godfreys click & collect. Very easy, no problem. Would recommend this product.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Melza

Melza

Love it

I've only had this for a month, but I love it. Suction is fantastic - so much so, that I have to decrease the suction on it when vacuuming my rugs, because it actually lifts my rug off the floor! It's not a bag less vacuum, it's with a bag, which I prefer. I have rugs and hard floors (floating floor boards and tiles) and it works well on all of them. It's not very loud, and it's quite light, not a heavy, bulky thing. No complaints so far, and have recommended it to a friend, who bought the same one yesterday.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Stephanie AshcroftMiele

Hi Melza, thanks for your great review, it's lovely to hear your feedback.

Leroy

LeroySydney

You will love it

This vacuum cleaner is so amazing. so robust and powerful. all the functions and the build, don't mention the quality build. everything works so well. I can't say enough compliments. Something you worth to own as retreat to yourself. We love it so much that we even give it a name. LOL. This Germany made machine is unbelievable!!!!!!!!

Date PurchasedDec 2016
JoelMiele

Thank you Leroy for your wonderful feedback!