Miele TCE630WP

Miele TCE630WP

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you decide on a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or no dryer at all, this guide can help.

Read now

2.6

Maureen Hay

Maureen HayCanberra

Worst Miele product we have ever purchased. Waste of money.

Purchased in September 2019.

Disappointed

DisappointedSydney, NSW

Takes a long time, sheets come out in a ball

Drying a load of bed sheets takes 2 hours, and even then the sheets are damp (Even using the “extra dry” setting) and in a ball. I have to lay them out on the bed to get them to dry properly.

Purchased at Miele Online Shop for A$2,499.00.

Richard BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor experience with this dryer

The performance of the dryer is very disappointing. Items seem to take a very long time to dry, and sheets come out in a ball, and damp in the middle. I don't believe that it reverses, but of course with a solid door it is not possible to see this to confirm. Towels, however, are very efficiently dried for some reason. It was purchased together with a washing machine as a combo offer. I do notice that it was not made in Germany, but in the Czech Republic

Purchased in July 2019 at Miele.

Find out how Miele TCE630WP compares to other Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

Error codes are persistent and increase over time

We bought our Miele washer and dryer one year ago. The washer is great. The dryer is fine - when it works. Over the last 3 months the 066 error code has come up repeatedly. We have had to put a line in the backyard to dry our clothes and have resorted to going to the laundrymat for drying at times.

Purchased in October 2019.

Miele representativeMiele

Very unhappy with this dryer.

Purchased in June 2018 at Miele.

Great quality Miele Dryer

Purchased in July 2020 at Miele Online Shop for A$2,499.00.

Poorly designed dryer

Bed sheets end up rolling up into a tight roll, and when the drying cycle completes the middle is still damp, I have to run at least two complete drying cycles every time in order to achieve dry sheets. I separate the sheets out every time I remove them from the washing machine, and have tried arranging them in different ways inside the dryer to try and overcome the problem, but it has not helped.

In my opinion this is a very poorly designed product, Miele's claim that their products are tested equivalent to 20 years operation appears to be complete nonsense. It only took 1 washing cycle to discover this problem.

Purchased in December 2019.

Worst Dryer Ever

Purchased this dryer and had it installed etc. Have recently moved into new home and this Dryer takes forever to dry even the smallest load but worst yet any linen/duvet covers I put into this horror dryer ends up being spun tighter than any cocoon or mummy I have ever seen and whatever is inside said cocoon/mummy is still wet - even after 3 hours. Would not recommend this thing to anyone and I love Miele products but this dryer along with my new washer WDD030 - sorry purchase.

Purchased in February 2020 at Harvey Norman.

puppies280293

Hi Daniel, have just sent off email as requested. Hope to hear from someone soon. Kind regards
Rose

Miele representativeMiele

Thanks for sending your details, I've passed them across to the relevant team and they will be in contact as soon as possible. Kind regards, Daniel.

Ali

Ali

Does not do what it is supposed to do. Poor customer service

The dryer was faulty. Dried on delicates and on gentle tumble at over 50 degrees Celsius destroying my clothes. Clothes always still damp. Needed to be restarted multuple times to complete a load. Returned for refund and it has been over a month since it went back with no sign of the refund. When I call I am told someone will call me back with a solution and no call. I am not impressed with the customer service at all.

Purchased in March 2020 at A. Cummings & Co. for A$1,999.00.

annieexplorer

annieexplorerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Perfect dryer

Miele dryer T 1 eco - I purchased this as a combo with Miele washing machine 2 years ago as they were having a deal that if you purchased a washing machine the dryer was half price.
It can be stacked on Washer or wall mounted
Quite functioning
I have found it to be quite efficient and muliple of drying options to select from ie minimum iron.
It withdraws the water into a container that can be removed and the water is safe to use for the garden.
Vey happy with purchase.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you Annie for the lovely feedback! Glad to hear you're enjoying the dryer!

Sheppy S.

Had an issue - Miele responded and resolved it quickly.

Sheppy S.

Hi Anna / Joel. I've done as you suggested and the issue appears to have been resolved today (fingers crossed!). I've altered my review based on this.

Miele representativeMiele

Great to hear this has been resolved! Don't hesitate to reach out to the email above if you have any further issues and we can assist. Kind regards, Anna.

This is rubbish dont want to live with it

This dryer is terrible. Two queen sheets all caught up together not dry. One queen doona couple small items not dry. Certainly not Eco have to put things in twice to dry. Had Miele for 12 years this generation hopeless it is less than year old and I am replacing it No fluffing plenty of balling up of bedding all the time

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Definitely Do Not Buy This Dryer

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$2,354.00.

Michael

Hi Anna, thank you for your initial response, I've emailed details as requested.

Miele representativeMiele

Thanks Michael, I have received your email and we will be in contact as soon as possible. Kind regards, Anna.

Do not buy! Terrible dryer - fan of Miele till now.

This is actually a swap out and a slightly newer version of the machine I originally bought. Unfortunately it shows the very same fundamental design flaw.

If you intend to dry bed linen, it will simply ball up every time, crumble them beyond belief leaving the ball damp in the middle. Essentially, you will have to constantly stop, untangle and restart.

For clothes and towels it works perfectly.

Miele clearly have fundamental issues to address with these new dryers - the fact they have released them onto the market with such a (testable) flaw makes me wonder about Miele’s previously excellent reputation!

Purchased in November 2019 for A$1,400.00.

Alex B.
Alex B.
Emma E

Emma ESouth West, WA

Absolute rubbish

Purchased in October 2018.

Rita

RitaStrathfield

One of my favourite dryers i have used

I can put anything in the dryer together cotton, nylon and it does dryer them perfectly, no crease, gentle on clothes,very quiet. very easy to use with a delay button should you wish to delay the dryer. Led Light.
The filter is the best and easiest to clean, the air Freshener gives it the nice fresh scent and easy to fit.
I cannot fault this dryer.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Miele representativeMiele

Thank for Rita for your feedback!

agilestorm51Sydney, NSW

Miele TCE630WP Clothes Dryer

Date PurchasedJun 2018
resusjam

resusjamMelbourne

Quality unsurpassed. 10 star efficiency rating!

Our first Miele purchase and very satisfied.

Clothes come out beautifully dry and dust particles are collected by the filter. We did not realise how much dust particles are otherwise stuck inside the linen and clothes!

No guilt in using it, as it is 10 star energy rating!

Clothes are protected as it turns both ways and dries gently.

Laundry just becomes an enjoyable thing!

Definitely considering changing everything else to Miele later on!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Saz

Sazasked

Hi, I put one light acrylic blanket in the dryer and it soon stopped and beeped, showing "adjust load" instruction. I decided to just dry the blanket outside & put a new load on - but the "adjust load" warning won't go away! Have turned the machine off and on, including on the wall. Two days later my wet washing is piling up waiting to be dried. How can an expensive, sophisticated machine be so stubborn & unhelpful!? Thx for your suggestions.

Richard B

I don't know - you'll have to contact Miele! Sorry.

Saz

Sazasked

Richard B

Sorry, but I can't answer your question. I can only suggest contacting Miele, who sent a technician to update the software in ours very recently. Good luck!

Anthie M.asked

Silly but serious question . . How do I stop the dryer door from constantly closing on my head as I bend down to get the clothes out of the washer? My washer and dryer are stacked and when I bend down to get clothes from the washer, to the dryer, the dryer door is right above my head. Is their any way for it to stay in the open position as I load it.

Richard B

Dear Anthie M, Ours is on the floor with no such problem. I would suggest making sure that it is level, but I don't know of any other way of holding it open. I hope this helps!

Thank you, it worked!!

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives

CategoryHeat Pump Clothes Dryers