4.0 from 1,253 reviews

1,253 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (256)

Bruce

BruceSydney, NSW

First time customer experience was excellent

It was easy to find the game I wanted to purchase, the item was in stock and delivered in three days, which is excellent. The product was well packaged and tracked, and the item arrived in excellent condition and exactly as described.

Donna H

Donna HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

FANTASTIC SERVICE

Great range of products, Item arrived as advertised, was packaged correctly, Communication from Mighty APE was spot on - Item coming from NZ to Australia speed of delivery using DHL was excellent. Ordered on the Saturday PM arrived Tuesday AM during global pandemic (5 STARS).

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I very satisfied 1st time customer.

Website was easy to navigate, prices were competitive/comparable, communication was excellent from start to finish - it made me feel that my custom was much valued - even though the purchase price was reasonably small. The product was as described and exactly what I needed for my wargaming hobby. I will definitely shop online with them again.

William C.

William C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and speed

I would recommend this site to anyone. I have ordered from here 3 times and to say they ship fast would be an understatement.

On my first order, I wanted to add something 30 mins after I placed the order and they couldn't add it because it had already been shipped which is insane. These items are coming to me across international borders and I still get them faster than store I order from inside my own state. They must be running a really tight ship and they will have my business again.

Kat

Kat

Mighty Ape is mighty good.

Great Products available. I can find many things I am looking for. The products are of good quality.
Good Communication between the seller and the buyer.
Speedy Delivery. I am very happy that I am kept updated on the delivery tracking of my order.

Awesome

Easy online purchase and good price.
Haven't yet open the purchase as its my sons birthday present in few days. Hope all good there.
Thanks Mighty Ape as I got it before his birthday

Lucy

LucyNorthern Region, NSW

Great Book, have read the previous edition but this has so much more, thank you

Store was easy to navigate, didn't look through range as I knew what I wanted but I am looking forward to perusing the rest of the store. Very satisfied with book I bought.

Robert

RobertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Packaging

I'm hoping the outer packaging of future purchases will be a little more substantial as my first purchase was such a tight fit that the item's box was slightly squished.

NBN with Aussie

NBN with AussieSydney, NSW

Mighty Ape - superstar delivery and ease of transaction

Accurate website information for products, clear and easy to order and stellar delivery service for urgent delivery with clear and responsive communication. I will seek to buy from Mighty Ape as a preferred store in future!

Sophie

Sophie

Poor packaging

billb

billbSouth East Queensland, QLD

I will be back

I made an advance order for a CD which I could not find available in any other store. When it became available it was sent immediately and delivered quickly. Very pleased with the service. Price was good too.

Too good to be true!

It’s so much easier to order online & it’s fun to browse it. I am very tempt to buy more books. They have plenty ranges of good books. My favourite are cook books & children books. Trustworthy company & good prices. Happy reading!

Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome Place to Shop

The Mighty Ape is a an amazing place to shop for all you Hobbyist needs.....from tabletop to board games, Computers, Toys........the list goes on and on. Shipping is always super fast and keeps you updated on its progress from packing and shipping to delivery to your door. Might Ape is seriously best places to shop online for all my Hobby needs in one place, ill always check stock with the Might Ape before going elsewhere.

The Happiest Man on Earth

A very easy story to relax with, well written with interest stirred that it was difficult to put down. Delivery was prompt, didn’t wait long for the book to arrive. A good purchase,

VintageVixen

VintageVixen

Great item, quick shipping, packaging left a bit to be desired....

Happy to find this item stocked, shipping was prompt and it arrived quickly. However it was packaged in a massive box without sealed air, so shaken around unnecessarily in transit.

Dean

DeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service. Terrible practice. Do not buy from.

Mighty Ape Delayed delivery for nearly 2 weeks! And it is EXTREMELY obvious that the CHASE cards have been FARMED out (based on pulling 0/5 chase cards out of an extremely large order). Disgusting service and disgusting practice. Do not buy from.
(I did my ratio research before and I should have pulled AT LEAST 3/5 chase cards based on purchase volume)

Steve H

Steve HSydney, NSW

Im impressed.

The web store is simple to navigate for an old geezer like myself. The shipping is super fast to OZ and everything packed with care. Can honestly say that Mighty Ape is the best online shopping store I have ever used. Great work.

John W.

John W.Central West, NSW

A one-stop shop for every gaming geek out there!

Mighty Ape makes it easy to access merchandise for a lot of fandoms that would otherwise be hard to find in the southern hemisphere. Always come here first for things.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Cannot review it because it has not arrived

i ordered a brainbox absolute electronic kit on 3/8/20, received an email on 14/8/20 saying it was on the way, but it has not arrived at my post office (now 5/9/20). What's going on?

Raby

Raby

Ordered July 23, not dispatched yet !!

Ordered Mickey plush, 23 Jul, to be dispatched on Aug 10, for my Son's 3rd Birthday. Dispatch date still keeps getting delayed. Now it says 10 Sept. What a joke !!!