4.0 from 1,094 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (112)

AUSSIE JOHN

AUSSIE JOHNGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I rate all transactions as excellent

All good have been package good and have arrived as stated on the order. I have had no issue with any ordered item that I have received so far.
Regards John

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Easy to use, yoghurt is beautiful!

It was very easy to find what I wanted. The sachets work well and do not take up any space really in the freezer. (And I bought a year’s worth of supply, 1 a week)

Philip D.Mighty Ape

That's awesome to hear, Wilma. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for shopping with us!

Yan sr

Yan srMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

1st time ordering result in worst experience ever!!! stay away from them!

We made an order and few days later i am getting refund from paypal and also notification from mighty app that my order was refunded! no reason, no explanation just refund!
Probably this is because we got the item with the discounted price and now might app dont want to honor it! there is no stock issue since the same item is available but now in full price!!! ridiculous... STAY AWAY!
I promise to edit my review if this will get sorted and handled by might ape, till now - no response!

Regards,
Yaniv

Sputnik1949

Sputnik1949Launceston, TAS

Happy customer

I have made one purchase from Mighty Ape and it was perfect. Speedy delivery and great packaging.
If they have what I need in future I will not hesitate to do business with them again.

Philip D.Mighty Ape

Thanks for the really awesome feedback! We're happy to have been of assistance and look forward to your future orders :D

Di B

Di BOrmeau 4208

Easy to order and package arrived quickly. My order arrived promptly and in excellent condition. Ordered on the 7th and arrived on the 12th. Would totally recommend Mighty Ape as very reliable

Philip D.Mighty Ape

Thanks for the kind feedback, Di! We're really thrilled to receive your review and glad we could be of help :)

Rob C

Rob C

Purchased my graphics card from these guys and the service was fantastic. It was promptly shipped and arrived quickly from NZ. Will definitely shop there again. They also have afterpay which is nice.

Philip D.Mighty Ape

Thanks so much for shopping with us Rob! We're really glad to hear you had a positive experience and we look forward to future orders from you.

Darren C.

Darren C.Sydney, NSW

Worst Experience Ever / Stay Away!!!!!

Unfortunately I’ve learnt a very valuable lesson dealing with Mighty Ape, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.
Their customer service and ability to handle incorrectly delivered parcels is non existent, very poor... Buy at your peril because you will not get a return.

Barbara lindsay

Barbara lindsaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great book

Very easy to buy the book I wanted and your service was A1. Book arrived exactly on the date and tracking same was very accurate as well. Thank you very much

Philip D.Mighty Ape

Great to hear that your order arrived on time and that you found the ordering process nice and easy :)! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback, Barbara.

James G.

James G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great price, fast shipping, as described. Recommend.

Happy with the layout and functionality of the site. Easy to navigate and shop. Prices excellent, no or inexpensive shipping, delivery quick. Product as described. Will buy from here again.

Philip D.Mighty Ape

Thank you for shopping with us and for the kind words James. We're glad to hear you'll shop with us again and we look forward to fulfilling your next orders!

My go to online geeky retailer

After suffering through ridiculously long shipping and delivery times from other retailers I found Mighty Ape. What a difference!!! I don’t know how they do it (maybe the really do have an army of monkeys working fir them!) but their delivery times are super fast. Great quality products. I love the feature where you get an email notifying that something on your wish list is either now in stock or on special, so handy. Definitely my “go to” online retailer for all my geeky goodness.

Liz

LizDarling Downs, QLD

Filofax Pocket size Notepaper Packs

Great difficulty finding Filofax Pocket Refils locally. Found them on the Mighty Ape Website.
The Service was absolutely excellent and as a bonus there was a discount on this item.
So glad to have found you. Thankyou.

Philip D.Mighty Ape

Awesome to hear that we were able to help you find what you were after Liz. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review :)!

Helen

HelenSouthwest, VIC

Great selection, spot on delivery !

I always enjoy the selection available from Mighty Ape, is an easy website to navigate, best items to purchase, ordering is easy and a quick delivery. Will be returning to purchase future items. My rating is 5 stars. HW.

Philip D.Mighty Ape

Thank you Helen. We're very appreciative of the review and glad we could help out with your orders!

Tracy T

Tracy TSouthwest, VIC

It's a decent mouse

Easy to find, good range and now my son will actually review the product as he uses it, "it is a well designed mouse with lot of functionality and well worth the money", thanks mate!. Do there you go everyone is happy.

Philip D.Mighty Ape

We're glad to hear you're happy with the purchase Tracy. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience :)

Loretta

LorettaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great website, fast delivery!

Easy website to shop on, fast delivery. Would give 5 stars if item was the colour described. Says 'blue' but is in fact a pastel purple. Luckily it was for my daughter who loves purple and not my son!

EDIT: There is purple AND blue on the website and I purchased purple THINKING it was blue! Therefore I change my rating to 5 stars!

Kandy

KandyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast, quality and easy!!

Been shopping via Mighty App for 2 years now and could not be happier. Always quick delivery and quality items. Store is very easy to navigate! Will be back :D

Philip D.Mighty Ape

Thank you so much for being an awesome long term customer Kandy. We really appreciate it and we hope we can continue to impress :)!

Nick

NickCentral West, NSW

Awesome 1st Time Buying From Mighty Ape in NZ Will Be Buying More things In the future 10/10

Site is Easy to Navigate & Payment Options & a good amount of products ordered PC Parts They all Were in Excellent Condition little bit of a hick up with my 2nd Order With Postage But they Refunded Me Which i Wasn't Expecting Them to do 10/10

Philip D.Mighty Ape

I am sorry to hear about the issue with your postage, but that's great that our team could help out and get that resolved! Thank you for shopping with us and for taking the time to leave a review - we appreciate it.

Sue

Sue

Excellent Online Site and Experience

So easy to find the product I was after, site is well set out. The DVD I ordered arrived in perfect condition within 3 days of ordering - excellent turnaround. Email updates were spot on and reassuring as online shopping is still new for me. Highly recommend Mighty Ape.

Philip D.Mighty Ape

Awesome to hear! Thanks so much for the kind feedback Sue. I'm glad we had what you were after and that you found the ordering process easy :)

MarkM

MarkMDarwin, NT

Online shopping made easy.

A great online shopping experience. Easy to find what you are looking for with a broad range of products. Quality of the products purchased was first class. Will shop here again.

Philip D.Mighty Ape

We look forward to your future orders Mark! Thank you for the awesome review and for giving us a go :)!

Jillykins

JillykinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy.

I found this site to be easy to navigate. I had no problems ordering what I was after. Item was as described and in excellent condition. I received the item in a timely manner.

Philip D.Mighty Ape

Thank you for the kind feedback and review - we appreciate your custom and hope you'll shop with us again sometime soon.

Chris

ChrisLake cathie

Awesome online sale and service

The site is easy to navigate and the apes have a good range of products..i bought 2 my arcades and thay are awesome way better then i thought and very well packaged arrived with out a scratch

Philip D.Mighty Ape

So awesome to see! We're glad you like them and that they arrived safely :). Thank you for the feedback, Chris.

Kittyasked

Are your instax cameras working well do u have a warrenty or refund on this site if it dosent work Im new to this was thinking of purchessing a instax camera bundel pack :)

Philip D.Mighty Ape

Hi there! All of our products are brand new, unused, and unopened! Instax products come with a 1 year warranty, so if you purchase one and have any issues just email us and we'll be able to arrange a return for you. If you've got any further questions, you're welcome to flick us an email via orders@mightyape.com.au :D

thankyou I do
You no with your instax mini 9 limited edition pack the box with a camera film a album and case u no the album book how many pages is that :) ?

Philip D.Mighty Ape

From what I have been able to find out, it sounds like it may be a 64 page album!

uBytes

uBytesasked

I made an order and was meant to be delivered 9 August. It was for my sons birthday which has now passed. Very disappointed with this service.

Order 3652503.1

Sent two request for eta. I will now be taking this up with our ombudsman.

etty brown

etty brownasked

Hi There how are you?i' purchase 3 items on March 6 2019. the items are:
Lego Minecraft-The skul arena [21145] - Item number:28285102
Lego Minecraft -The end Battle [21151]-Item number : 29189894
Lego Ninjago-The Golde Dragon[ 70666] -Item number :29018289.
Have they been sent? Please notify me to [email removed] thank you.

Hi Etty,

I've had a look and have managed to locate your order - this is showing as having been delivered earlier this month. If you have still not received this, could you please get in touch with us via orders@mightyape.com.au as soon as possible so that we can investigate this for you! Hope to hear from you shortly.

Get an answer from our members and Mighty Ape representatives