Listing monitored by Mighty Ape

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (370)

Pete
PeteSydney, NSW

Absolutely fantastic service

Fantastic service and speedy delivery of all items. Great packaging, excellent communication at every step of the way. Will definitely shop again

Bluebell
BluebellHunter Region, NSW

Great shopping and fulfilment experience

I was looking for a hard to obtain the book and I needed it in double-quick time. Mighty Ape had it so I used them for the first time. Easy checkout and then I waited - I was sceptical re it arriving as quickly as advised because I live in regional NSW where the postal times are shocking. It arrived 24 hours later - from NZ!! It exceeded their delivery prediction and certainly mine, as normal couriers take a long time and Aus Post take weeks. I paid a bit extra for DHL but it was $6 well spent. The book is in pristine condition as it was packed well. I Will definitely check them out further to see what else they sell- brilliant customer service

Nela
NelaSydney, NSW

Happy customer

Smooth transition. Things are easy to find. No problems to navigate through website and range of products is big. I'm very happy with toys I purchased for my son. Great quality.

Find out how Mighty Ape compares to other General Merchandise Shops

So happy with my purchase!

I was looking for a bag and you had it. Your website easy to use. Price was awesome too. Thanks.

have not received yet

have not received the book as of yet, I received a confirmation letter saying it was delivered, someone is home everyday and no parcel has arrived. Could you please rectify the situation buying sending my order to me please or refund my payment.

dont want your business

Ordered from their website. Received confirmation email. Hours later they decided that no, it was on hold and they wanted me to send them a copy of my ID. Would not send without it. Never had to give my ID to a company just to buy a pretty normal product (a Headset). Bizarre way to conduct business.

Tracy
TracyAustralia

Great Company

Super quick delivery from NZ to Australia. Everything was perfect. Highly recommend, will use again without hesitation. Very happy customer.

Poor packaging

Great product by lego as usual but poor packaging has lead to damaged boxes on delivery. Need for unnecessary over the top verification took away the convenience of online purchasing and a seamless transaction.

Mark
MarkCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good price, not great condition

Purchased Medieval Blacksmith LEGO set at good price compared to RRP. Arrived in good time though box was damaged in several places at the corners. Outer cardboard postage box was fine and fully intact, so can only presume the set was damaged in Might Ape's warehouse. Good thing I plan to open! Think twice if you are looking for a MISB item.

Peter
Peter Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy client

Great team,would recommend to friends easy to deal with fast delivery product are what you order and of good quality

Broken item

Art easel set was bought and sent to my sister for a birthday present. She opened it to find the clasp broken and 2nd one hanging off close to breaking. None of the boards joined together. The make was so poorly done and unfortunately not usable. 5 days later and no response from the company.

Di.
Di. South East Queensland, QLD

As always, Happy with product and Mighty Ape.

Always happy with Mighty Ape. Easy to follow site, excellent range and quality, always prompt delivery. Thank you once again.

FUNKOSTUFF
FUNKOSTUFFSouth East Queensland, QLD

Definitely becoming a regular customer

Such an easy experience with mightape.

I run a pop vinyl tiktok that’s slowly growing and mightyape supplied everything in a timely manner.
The pops were in amazing condition and the pop protectors are the best I’ve ever seen. I need to order another couple bundles of the pop protectors.

Definitely recommend 10/10

Great quality and service

Got a paperback book, cover was great quality, shipped quickly as it was in stock and arrived in perfect condition in a padded bag.

Dee
DeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Classy looking love it!!

Great product.. looks awesome with my new black sink snd tap. Much classier than a bottle of dish soap and easy to use .. use much less soap too

Read more reviews - page 2

pmacasked

Why does the price including shipping go up from 54.90 to 67.00 when I go to purchase with PayPal?

Angel
Angel

Probably because of fees

pmac

The fees for what? As these are not represented I am not purchasing from this site.

Rachel M.Mighty Ape

Hi there, Our delivery fees start at $5.90 to Australia and change based on the delivery options that you select. The payment method shouldn't change the price of the shipping fees on our site, so if you are still having issues with PayPal, please send us an email with photos so that we can have a look into this for you :) You can submit a request here: https://help.mightyape.com.au/hc/en-au/requests/new
You can also read more about our delivery fees here: https://help.mightyape.com.au/hc/en-au/articles/360001250636-Delivery-Fees

Haroon.N
Haroon.Nasked

Can you cancel orders after they have dispatched ? and also when refunding do you refund on the debit card that the person has paid with?

Mani
Maniasked

Hey mighty ape! How long would you guys deliver to Melbourne?

Anthonyinoz
Anthonyinoz

Ordered and shipped on the same day. Delivered 5 days later via Aus Post

Rachel M.Mighty Ape

Hi Mani, typical delivery timeframes to Melbourne around 3-6 days from the date of dispatch :)! We'll also quote a delivery estimate on the product page and during checkout for you too. As a result of COVID-19 we are seeing some small delays in some instances, but for the most part our estimate of 3-6 days is accurate.

Get an answer from our members and Mighty Ape representatives