4.0 from 1,048 reviews

Ada_W

Ada_WSydney, NSW

Excellent site and products

Easy to use their website and a great range of products, great customer service, and very helpful staff, very good prices too when they have sales on. The quality of the products are perfect and always arrives in great condition. Highly recommended.

Philip D.Mighty Ape

Awesome feedback, Ada. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review - I am glad we've been able to be of service and hope we can look forward to future orders from you :)!

Palmer H.

Palmer H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent site, easy to use, helpful staff, items always on time if not a day early, quality products. I wanted to order a limited edition game so I spoke to their customer service team, they unfortunately didnt stock the game but told me where to go to buy it. Very rare indeed. Thank you

Philip D.Mighty Ape

Thank you for the kind feedback. I'm glad our team were able to help and offer good service, but I do apologise that we weren't able to source the specific item you were after!

rains_95

Lied so as to not have to give a refund.

Purchased placed on the 2nd, not shipped till the 7th. I contacted them on the morning of the 7th and was informed that the item was already boxed and a refund could not be processed even though the item had not left yet. I also received contact on the afternoon of the 7th telling me it was too late to refund as the item had left, but that had I contacted them prior to it actually leaving they can refund anytime up till the item actually leaves the warehouse. Was lied to so that they could keep my money. Offered the ability to return for free for a refund if I wanted, but that would have to go back to NZ and take over a week, after the item eventually arrives. Thankfully I had the sense to save all communications for the ACCC.

Lyn c

Lyn cSydney, NSW

Very impressed.

Very impressed with Mightyape. I found it very easy to navigate the site.My purchases were exactly as stated on the website. Postage and packaging was excellent . I have no hesitation in recommending Mightyape.

Philip D.Mighty Ape

Thank you so much for the recommendation, Lyn. We're glad to read your feedback and hope we can continue to be of service!

AJD

AJD

Great service and very fast delivery right before Christmas. Products packed great for transport too . Clearly labelled as fragile. Online store is very easy to navigate and find products. Thanks

Philip D.Mighty Ape

Thank you for the lovely review! We're glad to have been of help :)

Cheryl

CherylPerth

Spice rack

Highly recommend Mighty Ape. Prompt postage, accurate description and a pleasure to do business with, even gave me a coupon for my next order. The spice racks I ordered were exactly what I expected when I placed my order.

Philip D.Mighty Ape

Awesome to hear, Cherly! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and to share your experience :)

Debbie

DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Great for Summer

It was easy to navigate the store and select item. Item received was exactly what I wanted. Quality of product was great. Very fast delivery of product. Very satisfied with all aspects of your Company product.

Philip D.Mighty Ape

That's wonderful to hear that you are satisfied and have had a positive experience. Thank you for sharing your review, Debbie!

Izzy

IzzyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great kids toy range

Great kids toy range, with all the brands I love, often with excellent discount promotions and good service, delivery can be a day or 2 longer to Aus as coming from NZ but if there's no urgency this is my default shopping site for the kids.

Philip D.Mighty Ape

Thanks for shopping with us and for taking the time to share your review, Izzy! We really appreciate it :D

shaz

shazPerth, WA

Great service, great products. Well done Mighty Ape, hope us Aussies learn how to do as well as you guys!!

Very satisfied with all aspects of your Company's products and service. Could teach us Aussies a thing or too. Will continue to support and check your website regularly from now on.

Philip D.Mighty Ape

Thank you for the support and the wonderful feedback, Shaz! We're really lucky to have such awesome customers :D

Wendy

WendyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very fast delivery, product as described.

Shopping on this site was so easy. Product was delivered to South Australia in three days at a much lower cost than companies offer via EBay. Product was exactly as described on site. Sizing of the product helped me to decide whether this was right. Cannot fault it.

Philip D.Mighty Ape

Thank you, Wendy. We work hard to offer the best pricing and fastest shipping we can, and I am so glad we were able to help out! We look forward to your future orders with us :D

BartSydney, NSW

Great Service

Website was easy to navigate, found items I needed just using the search function.....Great price, great service, prompt delivery, what else can you ask for....keep up the good work mightyape

Philip D.Mighty Ape

Thank you for the kind feedback, Bart! We're glad you found our website easy to use and that you were able to get what you were after :)

Kelwin M.

Kelwin M.Sydney, NSW

Great Service and Selection of Products

The selection they have is amazing and the ease and quality of service with regard to purchasing items and their delivery was excellent. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. If you are a collector of pop culture, mighty ape is a must visit.

Philip D.Mighty Ape

Thank you for the really positive recommendation, Kelwin. We're glad to have been of help and are thrilled to receive your feedback!

Brodie S.

Brodie S.Queensland

Great website.

There are a lot of products to choose from on the website. Prices are great, most are the cheapest I've found. Order was prepared and posted promptly and deliver to Australia was very quick.

Philip D.Mighty Ape

Thank you for the awesome feedback, Brodie. We're glad to have been of help!

Mighty Ape rocks!!!

Mighty Ape has the coolest fangear ever and the website is very easy to navigate. Items usually packed thoughtfully and postage generally quick. Very good quality merchandise. If you are looking for fangear of any sort this is the place to shop.

Philip D.Mighty Ape

We're thrilled to receive such an awesome recommendation. Thanks for shopping with us and for sharing your feedback :)

Terry B

Terry BPerth, WA

Great, this is exactly what I needed

The site was easy to navigate, good pricing and speedy delivery time. The company kept me well informed about the progress of my order and the delivery service was accurate.

Philip D.Mighty Ape

We're glad to have been of service! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback, Terry.

Very happy with the service.

Received my Kitchen Canisters today from Mighty Ape. Really happy with how quickly they came. Just what I ordered and look exactly like that in the photos from the Website. Keep up the good work Mighty Ape. Thanks

Philip D.Mighty Ape

Thanks, Jeanette. We're glad to have been of help and we really appreciate the kind review and feedback.

B-T  Newcastle NSW

B-T Newcastle NSWHunter Region, NSW

Super Fast Delivery

This is a great site and easy to find what you are looking for. I have always had a good delivery time considering that it is in NZ. Sometimes faster than things bought online in Australia.

Philip D.Mighty Ape

I'm glad we've been able to offer speedy shipping and good delivery timeframes for you! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience :)

Pleasurable shopping experience

I have had a great experience with Mighty Ape. Super impressed with the speedy (and inexpensive) delivery to Australia and the overall good pricing! Will shop here again for sure! I did have one small issue I reported about the order and the service and offered solution was exceptionally pleasing - and they got back to me within an hour. I have not experienced service like this from an online supplier in Australia EVER! Go team Kiwi - you guys rock! Thanks!

Philip D.Mighty Ape

Thanks a ton for the really lovely feedback, Bee. We're glad to have been of service and we hope you'll shop with us again soon :D

teza

teza

RIPPED OOOFF

First you are charging over$100 over the price and you don't tell us here in Aus that you're in NZ so on top of the high price the bank then hits me for around $13. for buying overseas. NOT HAPPY JAN

DJI Osmo Rod

Bought a DJI product and was as described. The website was easy to navigate and a easy way to checkout. Choice of Payment option was good. Excellent experience. Will shop again.

Philip D.Mighty Ape

Thanks, Michael. We appreciate the time you've taken to leave a review and I'm so glad we could be of good service!

Kittyasked

Are your instax cameras working well do u have a warrenty or refund on this site if it dosent work Im new to this was thinking of purchessing a instax camera bundel pack :)

Philip D.Mighty Ape

Hi there! All of our products are brand new, unused, and unopened! Instax products come with a 1 year warranty, so if you purchase one and have any issues just email us and we'll be able to arrange a return for you. If you've got any further questions, you're welcome to flick us an email via orders@mightyape.com.au :D

thankyou I do
You no with your instax mini 9 limited edition pack the box with a camera film a album and case u no the album book how many pages is that :) ?

Philip D.Mighty Ape

From what I have been able to find out, it sounds like it may be a 64 page album!

uBytes

uBytesasked

I made an order and was meant to be delivered 9 August. It was for my sons birthday which has now passed. Very disappointed with this service.

Order 3652503.1

Sent two request for eta. I will now be taking this up with our ombudsman.

etty brown

etty brownasked

Hi There how are you?i' purchase 3 items on March 6 2019. the items are:
Lego Minecraft-The skul arena [21145] - Item number:28285102
Lego Minecraft -The end Battle [21151]-Item number : 29189894
Lego Ninjago-The Golde Dragon[ 70666] -Item number :29018289.
Have they been sent? Please notify me to [email removed] thank you.

Hi Etty,

I've had a look and have managed to locate your order - this is showing as having been delivered earlier this month. If you have still not received this, could you please get in touch with us via orders@mightyape.com.au as soon as possible so that we can investigate this for you! Hope to hear from you shortly.

Get an answer from our members and Mighty Ape representatives