Mighty Ape

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (339)

selling out of stock items

Purchased an "in stock" graphics card but was then told they were holding the product until they could verify my details, I immediately sent through my drivers license to prove my identity and they cleared the order to send but then I received an email saying they couldn't as they were now out of stock (so they were never holding it for me).
No attempt was made by customer service to remedy the issue other than saying "apologies for any disappointment this causes" and no information was given on when the item would be back in stock.

Awesome

I am extremely happy with the product and am so glad I purchased these. Excellent quality,very easy to use as well

Ava Rogers

Ava RogersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome awesome

Easy purchase. Fast shipping. Can’t recommend more highly. Thank you so much for a seamless transaction. It’s very much appreciated

Find out how Mighty Ape compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Amazing Site. Great product selection and fantastic customer service.

I have purchased from your site on a number of occasions. It has a great product selection, example animal crossing merchandise I can’t get in stores. Easy to use ordering system with seamless delivery. I definitely recommend your site to all my friends.

Display Name

Display NameSydney Surrounds, NSW

Product took 6 weeks only to arrive broken!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Carkman

CarkmanYanchep

Fast shipping to Australia

Fast Shipping to Australia.
Well priced and good range of stock.

quite surprised, usualy wary of online stores based outside of Australia but these guys don't dissapoint.

JLS

JLSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Pop Stand Bases

I ordered a pack of 10 Funko Pop Stand Bases. The whole process was easy, and the tracking information was excellent, with updates every step of the way. They arrived within the week. Great quality. Love the 'Mighty Ape' packaging! Will definately order again.

Great books and service

The site was easy to navigate and I found some great books just by browsing. Then they arrived so promptly and were well packaged

Garmin Fenix 5 plus

Graeme

GraemeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ideal kitchen gadget

Purchased a pair of seafood shears which I found to be good quality and work really well when shelling mud crabs . Would recommend

Move over Amazon

I was initially cautious, but found that my shopping experience was as good as I've ever had.Excellent communication, price and despatch.

Paul and Ann

Paul and AnnSydney, NSW

Very Competitive Prices.

No problem finding the jigsaw I was looking for. Quality product, well packaged. Arrived safely and fast, despite Australia Post being swamped with deliveries owing to Covid. Great people to do business with and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again and to recommend them. Range of products was much bigger than I thought.

Daniel

Danielnewcastle

Great service, very prompt

Was sent promptly and arrived as promised, kids love the new graphics card. Store was easy to use and find what I wanted.

Chris

ChrisNortheast, VIC

David Bowie...Stationtostation 45th anniversary edition.

Easy to order; fast delivery; well packaged album. Definitely ordering with Mighty Ape again. Will recommend Mighty Ape to friends.

Ian

Ian

Model Kits Purchased

It was easy finding what I wanted and the prices were most competitive for an Italeri Spitfire VI and Italian Special P-51 Mustang. Processing was a bit slow before they were sent, and Australia Post was a bit slow on their delivery, but that is their fault, not Mighty Ape. Italeri are good quality model kit, easy to build and accurate. Looking forward to making them up.

Kris

KrisVictoria

Beautiful Bunny & Guinea toy

Was able to purchase the Bunny & Guinea wooden toy through Mighty Ape with no hassles. Arrived safely & promptly. Thank you my grand daughter will love it. Kris

Tezza

TezzaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Bonzer!

After collection, guidelines were followed. They were easy and simple, and upon our first cooking we were completely satisfied. Apart from cooking sea food, we cooked the chook and it was tender, juicy and had crispy skin. We love the Instant Vortex.

Scott

ScottGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick and great communication

Easy to order. Faster than buying from Australia and they aren’t even in the country. Great product condition. No wear or issues

Quick, Easy will Buy From Again

Cheapest price I've found for the product I was looking for. Posted the next day. Ordered from a few times now and every time has been hassle free. Correct products sent and packaged well. Cheap postage.

Lousy and over priced

Charged $82.00 plus for a pre owned copy of Destroy All humans not interested in any further dealings.It was easy to get service but did not like results Works but still a preowned version

pmacasked

Why does the price including shipping go up from 54.90 to 67.00 when I go to purchase with PayPal?

Angel
Angel

Probably because of fees

pmac

The fees for what? As these are not represented I am not purchasing from this site.

Rachel M.Mighty Ape

Hi there, Our delivery fees start at $5.90 to Australia and change based on the delivery options that you select. The payment method shouldn't change the price of the shipping fees on our site, so if you are still having issues with PayPal, please send us an email with photos so that we can have a look into this for you :) You can submit a request here: https://help.mightyape.com.au/hc/en-au/requests/new
You can also read more about our delivery fees here: https://help.mightyape.com.au/hc/en-au/articles/360001250636-Delivery-Fees

Haroon.N

Haroon.Nasked

Can you cancel orders after they have dispatched ? and also when refunding do you refund on the debit card that the person has paid with?

Mani

Maniasked

Hey mighty ape! How long would you guys deliver to Melbourne?

Anthonyinoz
Anthonyinoz

Ordered and shipped on the same day. Delivered 5 days later via Aus Post

Rachel M.Mighty Ape

Hi Mani, typical delivery timeframes to Melbourne around 3-6 days from the date of dispatch :)! We'll also quote a delivery estimate on the product page and during checkout for you too. As a result of COVID-19 we are seeing some small delays in some instances, but for the most part our estimate of 3-6 days is accurate.

Get an answer from our members and Mighty Ape representatives