Milk Books

Milk Books

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

NaturalNine

NaturalNinePerth, WA

Could not be happier! 5 Stars all the way, amazing after sales service

Hannah

Hannahsydney

Poor print quality

Extremely poor print quality. Uploaded hi-res imagery taken by a professional photographer, only for the photo books to be printed blurry, flat and in some places, with uneven photo edges. I had two test books printed with the intention to have another three printed, but will be looking elsewhere. Highly disappointing given the high cost. Turns out expense doesn't always equate to quality.

Ben

BenSydney

Apalling

Tried purchasing a gift certificate - I’ve been charged $200 but their site said my payment was rejected. No way of getting through to speak with anyone. Customer service phone number rings out to an answering service. Straight-up pathetic. So now I’m off to dispute the transaction... f’ing hopeless excuse for a business.

Cal28

Cal28Bathurst

Customer Service let’s it down

Molly

MollyLos Angeles

Disappointed with Final Product

Lovely album and great customer service

I purchased a large leather layflat album from MILK books and I absolutely adore it. Initially I wasn't happy with the cover photo being stuck on the outside (literally a photo glued onto the leather) but when I emailed the company with my concerns they were so lovely about it - and organised a reprint without the cover photo (and allowed me to edit my book again to add the cover photo to a page within). So I can't fault the end product or the service!

Dawn M

Dawn MPerth

clunky software, spotty customer service