Millers

Millers

Brand Manager for Millers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Very Affordable really nice clothing

Great clothing at really good prices and free delivery most times I shop. When an order failed to arrive Millers were very quick to refund me.

Terrible communication

I placed an order on 8/10/21 & have had to initiate contact twice to follow up my order. Other than the original confirmation of the order I have received no communication from Millers whatsoever. I asked for express shipping & was advised it’s not something that they offer. I was offered a $20 vchr but I won’t be shopping there again.

Robyn
RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely good service:.....

Have been dealing with Millers online now for quite sometime and have found them to be very professional however I did have a problem with an order not arriving due to it being out of stock but it came back into stock and they are sending my order on to me. For the inconvenience they emailed me a $20 voucher which was very much appreciated.

Susan R
Susan RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Items received as expected though there was a delay

Received the selected Items little late than expected but the quality and sizes where exactly the same as seen on the website. Customer service was also prompt for delayed items when enquired. Good service and Quality!!

Mega Bees
Mega BeesHunter Region, NSW

Hard company to contact

I place an order on the 8/10/2021. Received half of my order, no explanation where the other half is. Left a messages through, Facebook, Instagram and email. But still waiting for someone to contact me. The order I placed was for my elderly mum. Looks like she paid for clothes she hasn't received.

Ordered 4 items but 2 were missing.I sent a message with the details of the missing items.Reply was prompt with a promise to investigate.Now have a message to say items are on their way.Haven't arrived yet due to postal delays.Customer Care was excellent.

Miss Taylor
Miss TaylorPerth, WA

Great clothes and helpful customer service officers

Received prompt response to enquiry from helpful staff and really good clothes large range in the larger sizes and true to size

Excellent clothing, excellent service!

I love Millers. I have for a long time. Unfortunately I do not have the "perfect" body and the range of clothes on offer at Millers suit me perfectly and I can always find a style and size for me. Keep up the good work!!

cheryl
cherylCentral, SA

good quality

delivery was slow, but i guess that was due to covid. The product was very good and would not hesitate
to buy from you again.

Great customer service

Easy to navigate the site & found item I was looking for, also love the extensive range available for all seasons. I have not yet received the product but that is due entirely to Covid not Miller's. When I enquired re the product the customer service team responded very quickly and have also sent follow-up emails. I'm really super impressed with the team.

Bubbles
BubblesPerth, WA

Customer Care Service appreciated

Part of my order was duplicated by Millers. An email was sent to Millers re this error. I appreciated receiving the reply email and then update emails assuring me that Customer Care was dealing with the problem. The final email outlined the process I needed to follow and the problem was subsequently resolved. Thank you for continually keeping me posted during the busy time of lock down interstate.

Aenid
AenidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The online store was easy to navigate . Quality and range of goods was brilliant. But shipping was slow, probably due to Covid lockdowns.

Fiona
FionaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality clothing at excellent prices

I ordered online and was satisfied with the response on my order as due to Covid.My order came in 2 seperate deliveries.

Jean
JeanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy site to navigate

It was easy to browse the items I was interested in. Prices on line are fantastic and you can see at a glance if your size etc is available. The products are of excellent quality, and although the last item to arrive (separately from the rest but in the original order) took a while - no explanation of the delay was offered - I am very happy overall.

Robourne
RobourneAU

A little slow but understandable

It was easy to navigate the website. It was a little slow for the order to be dispatched, but that is understandable due to the great volume of trade at the moment. My query was answered promptly and politely and when the goods arrived they were exactly as ordered.

Lane M.
Lane M.asked

Is anyone else having issues with delivery to New Zealand. I have received dispatch emails from Millers with the tracking number but then when you go on Australia Post website to track, it just shows pending. I've contacted Australia Post and they say they haven't received the parcels. Its several parcels, the longest dispatch confirmation 6 weeks ago. I've asked Millers several times with no response. So I now come to the conclusion (from my orders) if you have paid postage eg. order under $80 then it gets sent straight away but if your order is over $80 (free shipping) or you have been given free delivery vouchers to use, then Millers are hanging onto the parcels. I don't know what else to think, maybe its coincidental that paid parcels arrive in reasonable time and unpaid ones don't. Is anyone else coming across "Pending" when tracking on Australia Post that's been like that for weeks. I just think its unacceptable for anyone to hang onto a parcel whether it be Millers or Australia Post.

Marion Kelly
Marion Kellyasked

I purchased a cordless stick vacuum cleaner on line from Millers. I returned as it was not up to standard. I paid by credit card. After 8 phone calls and 5 emails, Millers advised that they do not honour refunds for purchases made on line using a credit card. Disgusting customer service.

Jane Fasked

How many other Millers customers are experiencing poor and deceptive practices from their online store? We should start to tally this here. There needs to be a concerted effort to report this to Fair Trading. I won’t shop with them again given my latest experience. I gave them a second chance after a poor experience in January. Never again! Seems the latest practice is to print an e-label but never actually dispatch the items and then ghost customers through their customer service. Waiting over 4 weeks for delivery, both Aust Post and Millers have confirmed that an e-label was printed but the items were never sent, still can’t get a refund! I was promised a refund, then emailed an excuse as to why customer service couldn’t do this due to changes in their practices even though they promised they would refund immediately and that I had to go through another process…still waiting on that other process and my refund for goods they never sent! Just a joke. Don’t trust them, they should be shut down. Let’s start a tally here of goods not delivered and refunds not given.

Jane F

Try this site, https://au.trustpilot.com/review/millers.com.au for genuine reviews on the online store experience that isn’t stacked with Millers fake positive reviews. Real eye opener about the appalling state of delivery by Millers and their customer service.

Dianne NZ
Dianne NZ

I was wondering how many of the positive reviews are FAKE too. I've had awful experiences with Millers. The worst is having to constantly query what is happening with an order, when weeks later you have had no shipping or tracking info sent to you. It seems your order is only actioned when you query it, and then you get told that you are not going to receive items because they are out of stock - this is REALLY DISAPPOINTING when you are looking forward to receiving something you ordered, and when you have spent ages going through their website to find nice items. If they actioned the orders promptly, as most other companies do, then items wouldn't be out of stock.
Also they can find out who is leaving negative feedback on here, because I left a review on here last year when I was having huge problems with them, and the next time I tried to log in on both their NZ and AUS sites I didn't exist. There was no record of me whatsoever, not of previous orders, or anything. Strange when I've had emails from them offering a surprise discount because apparently I've been a customer of theirs for 10 years, 5 years, and a year.
And even now when you try to view orders there is no record - in the internet address bar at the top of the page it shows 'error :-(' exactly like that, sad face and all.
I truly don't understand why they can't get their act together? I like their clothes, but no point in ordering things that you are not going to get.
I deal with 2 companies in the USA and my items are always shipped the same day, and I receive them within 8-9 days, and that is with all the problems they are having with covid. There are two companies here in NZ that ship the same day, and I have the items in 3-5 days. And all of these companies both USA and NZ ship for free.

Jane F

I couldn’t agree more I also have used other online shopping sites that are brilliant with fast delivery and amazing customer service. Millers used to be like that but not anymore. They are going under and supposedly closing a massive number of stores and shifting to online this month…they are shooting themselves in the foot and loosing loyal customers by their current practices. I’m sure it won’t be long before they fold all together. Anyone buying online now will be propping up a sinking ship and won’t get their orders. It’s clear they are using online customers to try to stay afloat but are showing no respect or value for their customers and the outcome will be the end of them. I would never risk shopping with them again.

CategoryPhysical Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands