Milly + Coup Milo

Milly + Coup Milo

Pros

• Suitable for newborns

• Reclines to a fully flat position

• Lightweight and easily manoeuvrable

4.9

• Suitable for Running Yes (133) · No (47)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Nic B.

Nic B.Western District, VIC

First time parents and this Pram is amazing. 10/10 recommend. Very easy to manoeuvre, fold up and unfold. Love it!!

Very satisfied. Easy to manoeuvre. Puts baby to sleep in moments. Good for newborn. Decent storage down below. I Love how the front wheels can lock in place if needed.

Purchased in September 2020 for $650.00.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Great to hear! Thanks so much for your review Nic!

Ama S.

Ama S.South East Queensland, QLD

My 7th and last pram!

I've been through a few prams but they are always missing something. This one had everything I wanted - great canopy, big and easy access basket and reversible. Also love the colour packs - just made my choice that little bit easier to go with Molly + Coup. Great price too!

Purchased in February 2021.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Thanks so much Ama, we're so glad to hear!

Jamie O.

Jamie O.Hunter Region, NSW

The best pram (and I have tried a few!)

Absolutely love the Milo stroller and couldn't be happier with it. The price is beyond reasonable for excellent quality. It is lightweight and really simple to use. The cargo basket at the bottom is generous in size and the stroller steers so smoothly, like a dream!
Also love that it is suitable from newborn.
Couldn't recommend this product more!

Purchased in November 2020.

Thanks Jamie!

Jannai

JannaiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I’m on the fence

I’ve had numerous issues with the hood, and I’ve noticed my daughter slouches in this pram and I’m worried it’s no good for her posture. Everything else I can’t fault, easy to manoeuvre, light weight; and love the several designs. Only concern is how my daughter slouches.

Purchased in October 2020 for $799.00.

Suitable for RunningNo
Erin

ErinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lightweight, Smooth & Great Value

Purchased in June 2020 for $549.00.

Thanks Erin!

Easy to manoeuvre

Pram is great on most surfaces including grass, have not tried it on anything too rough yet. Pram is very easy to manoeuvre, and feels light but stable. Baby seems quite comfortable in the bassinet too!

Purchased in December 2020.

Thanks so much Jacinda!

Amazing even on the farm

It is very well built and so smooth & easy to use. Its very light weight which is great for my back problems. It’s definitely value for money when you compare it to any others. And I’m very happy with the larger wheels being on acreage!

Purchased in November 2020 for $760.00.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Thanks Lauren... Glad to hear our Milo is great on your back!

Nat

NatWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

So happy I made this purchase!

Absolutely can not fault this pram. Was a little hesitant buying a pram online but now I have been using it I am in love. 3rd baby, 3rd different pram and is the best by far!! Loving the adjustable handle as I am 6ft tall yet my 6 yr old neice can reposition and still help push :) The new born insert is amazing, soft and gives the support needed when going on our walks. Have I mentioned how incredibly easy it is to drive/push, no awkward turning and goes over all surfaces very well. Also the option to face the pram either way is such a life safer, really helps with blocking the wind out or sun depending which way we are going. In love x

Purchased in November 2020.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Great to hear... Thanks Nat!

Amber H.

Amber H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great pram, easy and compact

This pram was just what we were looking for. Really easy to use, stylish, easy to fold down, lightweight and compact- it fits in the tiny boot of my Nissan Micra. 10/ 10

Purchased in November 2020 at Milly and Coup for $550.00.

Suitable for RunningNo

Yay! Thanks Amber!

Tina JaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best decision and purchase made for our munchkin!!

Having our first child, we were so indecisive of what Pram to buy. So many people giving opinions and I’m glad I steered my own direction. After countless googles we came across the Milly + Coup and couldn’t be more happier with our decision. The Pram is not only compact and well equipment, fits in most boots as well as light weight, but is extremely well designed and built for all purposes. Cost effective and ticks all boxes I can’t fault the Milly + Coup product.
Our child loves every walk, outing and sleep in the Pram and makes me as a first time mum feel comfortable that our child is in a safe Pram.

Purchased in January 2021 for $569.00.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Thanks for your review Tina!

CLAUDIA P.

CLAUDIA P.South Australia

Simple and lightweight pram

Simple, stylish and lightweight pram. Great 8kg basket, easy to fold and unfold and to push around. Not too bulky and newborn ready, so no need for bassinet. I haven’t tested it outside yet or with Bub (haven’t arrived yet) but overall I quite like the pram. But there are a few things they could improve. There is only one peekaboo window, and I don’t think it’s very well positioned. It also doesn’t have any magnetic lock to stay in place. The other thing is that the seat doesn’t stay locked in place if you lay it down and try to push the cover. It moved back up to seating position, what I found unsafe if you have a newborn or lightweight baby. You have to hold the seat to open the cover and it may not be handy when you are walking around.

Purchased in October 2020 for $550.00.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Thanks so much for your review Claudia... I will definitely pass on your feedback to the team!

Loz

LozHunter Region, NSW

Milly & Coup Milo pram FTM

Purchased in January 2021 for $771.00.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Great to hear! Thanks Loz!

Hemant Rathod

Hemant RathodSydney, NSW

Better than the options available in the market.

Worth waiting for two weeks to get it delivered, delay due to the automated address change in system. the stroller is perfect, and we love it.
It’s easy to assemble. Used it for almost a month for my 6months old and we feel it’s compact and lightweight - smooth and strong!!
Will strongly recommend to anyone who is after to buy stroller.

Purchased in January 2021 for $569.00.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Great to hear! Thank you!

Bich

BichGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to use and very comfortable!

Very easy to open and close, comfortable for my baby to lie in. Whenever his in it always a happy smile face! Pushing the pram feels so light and can adjust the handle for your liking!.

Purchased in October 2020.

Thanks so much!

Valentina T

Valentina TSydney, NSW

Amazing in every way !!!

This pram is amazing. Its light weight, fashionable with the change covers available, flexible so my baby doesn't feel every bump and is a great price. I would recommend it to everyone. Best buy !!!

Purchased in December 2020 for $850.00.

Thanks Valentina!

Jordan

Jordan Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfection

This pram is absolutely incredible!
After trying out two other prams and waisted money, we finally found our perfect pram. This stroller is lightweight but sturdy, compact and adjustable in every way. From the extended canopy to the easy accessible basket, I am in love. So easy to set up and pack away with no effort needed. Nothing better than watching your child who hated other strollers, be able to sit back and fall asleep in minutes. You won’t regret it!

Purchased in January 2021.

Thanks so much Jordan!

Emily

Emily Goulburn Valley, VIC

Obsessed with the Milo!

Ok this pram.. can’t praise it enough. I wanted something light weight, easy to fold and most importantly safe and comfortable for my babe, however I was not willing to compromise on style to get all of this and with the Milo I didn’t have too. It has far exceeded my expectations. My babe loves it and so do we.

Yay! Thanks Emily!

Great buy

Such a stylish, lightweight and easy to use pram. I can't wait to use it in a few months. It was so easy to assemble the pram, even for first time parents. A great buy!

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Thanks Toni... All the best with bub!

racheh89

racheh89Victoria

Amazing!! So easy and convenient

We absolutely love it! It's so smooth and light to use, and we love that we can adjust or change anything within minutes. For first time parents alot of products can feel daunting to use but this wasn't we felt confident straight away and are taking any chance we can to use it! Super easy to fold and pop in the car.

Purchased in October 2020 for $450.00.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Great to hear! Thank you!

Lot more than perrrfect

I just love the pram. Bub is so comfortable. It is really good than I expected. Worth the money. Easy to assemble. Easily manageable. Highly recommend for newborns to infants.

Thanks Seenu!

Joel B.

Joel B.asked

Hi just wondering when buying the pram with the bassinet bundle. can the bassinet clip in place of the pram, For new borns?

Tina Jane

Yes it can. But I just went the stroller without the bassinet but it has the newborn insert..

Hi Joel,
Thanks so much for your question!
It can! If you purchase the Milo Stroller and Bassinet Bundle, you receive both the bassinet and stroller and you can interchange between the two.
Cheers,
M+C

Samarabelle asked

Hi,

Just wondering how this pram has performed for people that have taken it off road or on alternative terrains? I’ve heard from reviews it doesn’t have the level of suspension some of the higher end brands have, and that it’s best suited only to flat surfaces / footpaths / city life. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi! Thanks for your interest in Milly + Coup!

The Milo wheels are made from a high-grade PU rubber so they're puncture-proof, maintenance-free and gravel resistant so they'll stay looking new for a long time (not like cheaper EVA wheels).

When it comes to off-road and uneven terrain use, there's no doubt that a 3 wheel jogging stroller with large wheels will perform best and offer the comfiest ride for you and bub. However, if you're wanting a 4 wheel stroller then it comes down to the front swivel wheels. The bigger the better otherwise they just get stuck in bumps and pot-holes more easily. Locking the front wheels will help with this greatly.

So yes, you can definitely take the Milo off-road, it's just not going to be as comfy as a jogging stroller.

We hope that helps answer your question, but please do not hesitate to contact us at hello@millyandcoup.com.au if you need anything else - we are happy to help!

Samarabelle

Thanks so much for the reply that definitely helps a lot! I wasn’t able to find a lot of information on the suspension set up and how this pram handles impacts of road/gravel/grass etc compared to say the bugaboo that does videos on it so that was what I was trying to find out some more about. Can you help with what level of impact it can handle through the suspension/absorption to keep Bub comfortable and from waking if that makes sense? Thank you!!

Brady

Bradyasked

Does anyone have this pram and also drive a Suzuki swift? Does it fit in the boot comfortably?

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi! Thanks for your interest in Milly and Coup! Not sure how it will fit in your exact car, but here's a link to the Facebook album with all the car boot's we've tested it in: https://www.facebook.com/pg/millyandcoup/photos/?tab=album&album_id=138331264252569

If it's not listed here, I'd recommend measuring your boot space to see if it will fit. We fit it in the back of a Mini Cooper so it should fit in anything! It will more be for you to get a feel of what else will fit with it. Dimensions are: 75 x 59 x 37cm. Hope that helps!

Get an answer from our members and Milly + Coup representatives

With its impressive 4.9-star rating and affordable price tag of $599, the Milo Stroller from online Australian company Milly + Coup is popular among parents.

Features:

• Suitable for newborns to 22 kg (or children around 4 years old)
  • Seat reclines to fully flat, so that if your child falls asleep, you can recline them to a flat and comfortable sleeping position. According to Milly and Coup, this is also more suited to newborns than a bucket seat.
  • Also available in a stroller and bassinet option, which provides extra stability and comfort if you don't already have a bassinet. However, this will cost $719 rather than $599 for the stroller alone.
  • UV protection shield helps keep baby protected against the harsh rays
  • Available in black and grey

The majority of Milly + Coup Milo Stroller reviews were glowing. One review was entitled, ‘The best pram I have owned between three children.’

Reviewers appreciated that the stroller was lightweight and easy to fold up and store in their car, that it was easy to steer smoothly on bumpy surfaces, and that they could add a capsule thanks to the adaptors. Reviewers also liked that the newborn insert was soft and comfortable , which helped their babies sleep peacefully in the stroller.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Milly & Coup Milo is the proud winner of a 2021 Award for Best 4-Wheeler Pram. Reviewers were blown away with the outstanding quality of this pram, with scores higher than 4.8 stars for each aspect of the pram’s performance.

Reviewers collectively rated the following aspects of the Milly & Coup Milo as their favourite ones: smooth manoeuvrability, ease of packing and storing the pram, and value for money.

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers