Milly + Coup Milo

Milly + Coup Milo

Listing monitored by Milly + Coup

Pros

• Suitable for newborns

• Reclines to a fully flat position

• Lightweight and easily manoeuvrable

4.9
  • Suitable for Running Yes (172) · No (71)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

We love this stroller for our toddler!

Purchased in April 2021 for $550.00.

Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

I adore my milly + coup

This pram not only looks wonderful, it is smooth, light and practical.
I have received a lot of compliments! I also love that the company is Australian owned. My partner and I are so glad that we chose to purchase this pram.

Purchased in May 2021.

Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

Myra
MyraSydney Surrounds, NSW

Pretty and practical

I got this beautiful pram in grey for my second baby and it is so much better than my last very expensive pram. The newborn insert let’s me switch easily between both kids. I got it with the bassinet and love that as well.

Purchased in May 2021 for $719.00.

Kristina
KristinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smoooooth

Amazing! This pram is so versatile, easy to use and smooth. My baby loves it. It’s obvious. Best money spent! Do yourself the best favour and purchase this pram today.

Purchased in May 2021 for $698.99.

I just love it

Honestly I like the new born insert with this stroller & color pack as well, I bought the blush crush really nice color. Personally I like it & highly recommend, very handy to use

Purchased in May 2021 for $599.00.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Perfect pram, highly recommend

Absolutely love my milly and coup pram, it’s such a great size and my bub is so comfortable in it! My favourite thing about this pram is how easy it is to fold up, I previously owned a very expensive pram and it was so hard to fold, having to take the seat off which would take up the entire boot of the car. Don’t be scared off by the fact you can’t test this pram in stores it will not disappoint. I recommend this pram to all my mum friends!

Chloe
ChloeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Magic

I get so many compliments on my Wildflower colour pack, plus my baby loves looking at it. My baby lets me shop for hours! Magic manoeuvring - just a dream. Easy to fold up and doesn’t take up much room in my car!

Purchased in May 2021 at Milly & Coup for $739.00.

Thanks for the review, Chloe! we LOVE the wildflower colour pack too! :D
-Alana

So glad I bought this!

Great quality pram, the fabrics are durable and the newborn insert is super plush. My 3 WO sleeps throughout her whole trip out, she is so comfy! Its really lightweight and easy for me to fold and unfold - especially helpful after a C-section. Really easy to push around, maneuverability is spot on. Couldn't be happier with this purchase so far - 10/10 would definitely recommend buying the Milo!

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi Amy, thanks for the wonderful review. So glad bub is napping well for you in your Milo! Audrey :)

Talin
TalinSydney, NSW

SO SUPRISED!

I love the Milo Stroller, the Basinett is super light and the stroller is easy to open with one Hand. Haven’t used the Pram seat yet but i picked the Wildflower Shade and is even more beautiful live, vibrant gorgeous colors! Everyone who pushed the pram was suprised about how effortless and easy it is to manouver.
I tried many others at Baby Bunting & Kingdom and was never 100% happy.
Even though i only saw the Milo online i just knew it would be great but i didn’t expect it to be THIS good honestly! I am just super happy i chose this Pram. Quality, Looks, Price & Comfort A+ !

Purchased in April 2021 for $800.00.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Thanks so much for the great review, Talin! WE are so happy you chose us! :) -Alana

Quality Australian brand!

We love our Milly & Coup pram. So easy to use, all the different conversions are 1-2 clicks away which is so handy when you have a little one. It is lightweight & so stylish! Definitely will be recommending to all my friends & family who are expecting. And the best part is we love that we are supporting an Australian company. Keep up the great work guys! <3

Purchased in April 2021.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Thanks Irini for supporting an Australian brand! We are so happy you're loving your Milo! :) Alana

This is perfect! Meets all the standards that I want.

1. So much easy to fold
2. Space saver
3. Easy to push
4. Beautiful design
5. My baby loves it!
6. Big storage basket, easy to access
7. Strong wheels, no rocks stuck in.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Thanks for your review, Tina! We also love all these things about our Milo! :D Alana

The milo stroller is amazing!!

Purchased in March 2021.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi Betty, thanks for the wonderful review. We are so pleased to hear you are enjoying your Milo. Audrey :)

JAMac
JAMacSydney, NSW

Love My Milo!

I've now had my Milo for 8 months and I'm still in love with it. It's really easy to maneuver, stylish and fits in the boot of my Mazda CX3

Purchased in September 2020.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Thanks so much for the review, and what adorable photos of your bub! Thanks so much for sharing! :) Alana

Zoe L.
Zoe L.Northeast, VIC

Truly the best stroller ever.

I was sceptical at how such a well priced stroller could truly be as good as the reviews said. Well wasn’t I surprised.
The milly and coup stroller is by far the most easy, lightweight, comfy and easy stroller. I’ve tried so many and this is truly the best. I live on a farm and the stroller can go off road effortlessly. I love that it can go from newborn to a 3 year old toddler without having to buy crazy attachments.
My baby loves how smooth and comfortable his ride in the stroller is and with a happy bub is a very happy mum.
Thank you Milly and Coup I will be recommending this stroller to all of my pregnant friends.

Purchased in March 2021 for $499.00.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi Zoe, it's great to hear you and your baby are loving your Milo! Audrey :)

I love it!

Pram pushes really nicely and smoothly. I love everything about it and my bub finds it really comfortable as he loves to sleep in it. Only issue I have is when the seat is facing me as I fold it down and lift it to put into boot, the seat detaches from base.

Read more reviews - page 2

Renee
Reneeasked

Hi there, is there a handle bar accessory bag option, to put your phone, keys etc in? Also a cup holder option? Couldn't see these listed on the accessories pages, thanks

Hi Renee,

We don't have a handlebar bag option but universal ones can be used. Keep in mind that if they connect on the handlebar cover and cause damage it is not covered under your warranty.

The maximum weight that can be hung from the handlebar is 4kg when the seat is in the forward facing position and 1kg in the parent facing position. Please hold the handlebar at all times when bags are attached to avoid a tipping hazard. If you’re on a sloping surface or your child is moving around in the seat it may become unbalanced.

Dawn N.asked

It is very hard to install the canopy that I got from the colour pack. Is there any easier solution. It took two people and still can not get it installed.

Hi Dawn,

We got a demo video that might help you get it installed. You can view it here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjnOgERNl4c

If you're still having issues feel free to get in contact with customer service on hello@millyandcoup.com.au and we can help you out with further instructions.

Dawn N.

The demo video didn't help at all. The plastic is so rigid and not as flexible as it shows, but I actually found the way to get it installed after two days. I use hair dryer to heat the plastic up, so it becomes flexible and bendable by hands. It eventually slide in without any force and effort.

Hi Dawn,

I'm sorry you were still having issues getting it attached. That is a very clever trick you used and I'm so glad you've got it on now.

We do have to make the plastic fairly rigid to ensure it continues to maintain its shape with lots of use including the force of the canopy being pulled open.

I'm sure you won't have issues in the future not that it has gone on but if you do please feel free to email us on hello@millyandcoup.com.au for further support.

Natalie H.
Natalie H.asked

When the seat is fully reclined I can’t open or close the hood without the seat moving up and down as well, doesn’t the seat lock when reclined? Isn’t that incredibly unsafe for a newborn?

Hi Natalie,

Thanks for your question.

This type of seat design is quite common for reversible, flat lay seats and the reason both the seat and footrest can close automatically like this is so that when facing either direction and folding it will close easily without the need for additional actions (unlocking/locking).

As mentioned in the manual, we recommend keeping one hand toward the base of the canopy if you are extending it whilst bub is in the stroller. The weight of a newborn in the seat is enough to hold it down however we still recommend holding the base to be sure.

The seat recline latch only needs to be lifted to recline the seat and also when removing the seat to turn it around. It doesn't need to be lifted to lift the seat up from flat to upright.

Please rest assured, the Milo has been through rigorous internal testing and third-party lab-tested and approved for both the most recent mandatory and voluntary Australian standards for both safety and durability AS/NZS 2088:2013.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask here or email hello@millyandcoup.com.au

Best,
Audrey

Get an answer from our members and Milly + Coup representatives

With its impressive 4.9-star rating and affordable price tag of $599, the Milo Stroller from online Australian company Milly + Coup is popular among parents.

Features:

• Suitable for newborns to 22 kg (or children around 4 years old)
  • Seat reclines to fully flat, so that if your child falls asleep, you can recline them to a flat and comfortable sleeping position. According to Milly and Coup, this is also more suited to newborns than a bucket seat.
  • Also available in a stroller and bassinet option, which provides extra stability and comfort if you don't already have a bassinet. However, this will cost $719 rather than $599 for the stroller alone.
  • UV protection shield helps keep baby protected against the harsh rays
  • Available in black and grey

The majority of Milly + Coup Milo Stroller reviews were glowing. One review was entitled, ‘The best pram I have owned between three children.’

Reviewers appreciated that the stroller was lightweight and easy to fold up and store in their car, that it was easy to steer smoothly on bumpy surfaces, and that they could add a capsule thanks to the adaptors. Reviewers also liked that the newborn insert was soft and comfortable , which helped their babies sleep peacefully in the stroller.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Milly & Coup Milo is the proud winner of a 2021 Award for Best 4-Wheeler Pram. Reviewers were blown away with the outstanding quality of this pram, with scores higher than 4.8 stars for each aspect of the pram’s performance.

Reviewers collectively rated the following aspects of the Milly & Coup Milo as their favourite ones: smooth manoeuvrability, ease of packing and storing the pram, and value for money.

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSingle
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 22 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle and Under-seat Storage