1.8

2.3

Suzanne D.
Suzanne D.3 posts

Bad service

I purchased a pair of earrings from Mimco chadstone store in David Jones. I paid mimco NOT ON my David Jones card but my own credit card. After 2 wears they broke . I went to my nearest mimco store (Frankston bayside) but they did not want to help me and couldn’t even care attitude saying l had to go back to chadstone which l can’t. Then l rang customer service for help and still the same blunt l don’t care attitude. I am a valued Mimco customer but that didn’t seem to matter. This is the last time l will deal with Mimco, absolutely disgusting Service!!!! Show details
Suz1974
Suz1974Teesdale42 posts

Poor quality

Disappointed after buying earrings from mimco. The poles bent as they were so soft and other jewelry has tarnished. Speaking to friends, they have had the same experience. Despite having made many purchases from you, the last lot was the last straw. Not worth the money.
tippysmycat
tippysmycat6 posts

Mimco what has happened?? Absolute rubbish, Buyer beware

Service was amazing, Purchased from Melbourne Airport ..Earrings broke after one use… buyer beware. Absolute rubbish product and had to bin.. As I’m Travelling I was not in a position to return…. Shame on you, Mimco.. Show details
Rinonicols
RinonicolsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC14 posts

**BEWARE ** FAULTY PRODUCTS SOLD ON SALE, WONT REFUND , WONT ACCEPT RETURN

Sell faulty products on sale , then wont accept interstate returns by mail . Poor form mimco Show details
JudGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC13 posts

CUSTOMER SERVICE/ REFUNDS l

LIARS LIARS. I hope you NEVER have to deal with this company. I have been chasing a refund and they keep on lying to me saying there is only one person who can do it and she is continually away. Managers promise to phone back and never do. They are all very nice on phone, but nothing is done Show details
Jud

Resolved now. Shouldn't have been this hard

Suz
SuzSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
liana_peter
liana_peter24 posts
  Physical store

Don’t Ever Buy Earrings or Gold Jewelry From Here!!!

Don’t buy any gold jewellery. After only a handful of wears the gold on my Mimco ring has already worn off. I imagine necklaces and other pieces would be the same as well.

Also don’t ever buy earrings from Mimco, especially as a gift - they won’t let the buyer/receiver return or exchange them.

Got a pair for Christmas and they’re not my style, took them to get exchanged and they wouldn’t let me swap them. Frustrating because they weren’t cheap and now they will just sit in my wardrobe. They need to have a seal or disinfect them or something, so people can swap them and enjoy the pair that they like.

So disappointing because I really love some of the pieces but not worth what you spend considering the above. Show details

Des
Des2 posts

Rogue sunglasses

I purchased pearl white sunglasses for my wife for a surprise Christmas present at Westfield Burwood store.
I would also like to praise the assistant at that store for her personal service.
My wife looked at this item a few days prior to my purchase & was so pleased when I gave her the surprise Christmas morning.
These glasses are of excellent quality & I must say look beautiful on my wife.
Thanks MIMCO. Show details
Krispy L
Krispy LAU10 posts

iPhone case falling apart

My Mimco leather phone case is literally falling apart after 2 years Show details
needtoknow
needtoknowAU8 posts

Iv waited a long time!

I'm 77y.and always wanted a good bag, made in Italy[my dads Italian, and their work is amazing. I love my anna bag, love it, it has the correct pockets and fits me perfectly, I use a stick now so its shoulder strap is very very comfy the width is. Just right. Arrived on time in a lovely pink wrapper!! Thankyou Nesha... Show details
Mary
Mary
  Fair Incentive Physical store

Lovely team!

I love their service and their bags are very useful for a luxury item, I’m looking forward to Christmas shopping! Show details
Crystal
CrystalSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Physical store

Beads fell out of earrings hardly worn

Bought these a couple of weeks ago. Only worn a couple of times and the beads are starting to fall out

Belee
BeleeNew South Wales2 posts

Cheap crap

Purchased a sparkle phone case $90 absolutely rubbish cracking already . Stay away from this overpriced crap Show details
Tracey Shelley
Tracey ShelleySydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Mimco

Mimco bag survives after being run over hundreds of times

On Monday evening I accidentally left my bag on the roof of my car and it landed on a buy road in peak hour traffic. My daughter found the bag on find my phone as my iPhone was in the bag ( along with many other items and cards). I am so delighted in the way this bag handled the incident that I wanted to share with your company. I’ve enclosed photos including the outcome of my poor phone. Plus zippers in tack.
Tracey Shelley Show details