Minidisc Australia

Online store, Physical store (See All)
Listing monitored by Minidisc Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (2)
Yllanthras B.
Yllanthras B.Launceston, TAS

Professional and joyous!

Entire ordering process was smooth and easy, lots of friendly and informative communication every step of the way and item received in under a week.
Would definitely purchase here again.

Guy
Guy

faulty product

Faulty product, repaired once, fault occurred again, refused to provide a refund, I would not buy from this company again.

• Incentivised Review No
Mr Savea
Mr SaveaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smooth delivery with no hiccups

brought the buyerdynamic DT770 pro 250ohms, i paid $11 more for express and received within 3 days here in Melbourne, no complaints so far, product was in good shape when received and in excellent working condition. As long as they do their job I am happy and will continue as a customer.

Corbin
CorbinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent follow up service

I bought some etymotic earphones which developed a fault early on and ended up not using them for months. Minidisc provided prompt service when I finally sent them back, and sent me out a brand new set that has been working well since.

Terrible Customer Service

Minidisc has been absolutely disgraceful and has caused me humiliation as they have refused to replace my under warranty chord mojo unit claiming that according to their supplier's "judgement" it is an out of warranty repair or replacement an that they haven't seen this issue before. I bought a $800 unit and now they cant replace it or repair it under warranty. DONT buy anything from minidisc guys because your next warranty claim could be knocked back because of their "judgment" and "experience" of seeing those issues.

Minidisc A.Minidisc AustraliaSend a private message
Ryan
Ryan

Excellent service

Simple phone call to inquire about an order, super friendly and helpful staff, product is in transit already even though its free shipping. Can't ask for more. Cheers.

Better service than you hope for

Black Friday specials were easy to find. Wing is always a pleasure & extremely helpful to do business with. Great phone manner & delivered faster than expected with a few added extras that are very helpful. Superb as usual.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Darrel
DarrelOakleigh East

Ran out of stock and didn't inform me until I contacted them

Ordered headphones 2 Sundays ago. Waited for one whole week but there was no reply or any indication that they were going to deliver, so I emailed them. Turns out they ran out of stock and only could deliver at a much later date and they didn't even inform me. Now i have to wait another week just to get another pair of headphones from them.

Asher0612
Asher0612Sydney, NSW

Best Range + Best Customer Service

I purchased a set of B&O headphones from Minidisc that had a manufacturing fault. Not only were they incredibly helpful in assisting me with sorting out this warranty claim but in the end after experiencing the same fault with a new pair, they were incredibly patient and helpful in assisting me choose another brand of headphone and crediting me the difference in price. I am very happy with both their professional level of service, fantastic pricing and experience both instore and online. They've secured me as an ambassador and customer.

Daniel C
Daniel CMelbourne

No problems

26/10 (Thu) - Ordered online at 1:43pm
26/10 - Got confirmation of order, billing etc
26/10 - Shipping confirmation 9:53pm (bit of a weird one, prob delay in emails)
30/10 (Mon) - Arrived around 9am
1. Opted for free shipping so expected 3-5 working days
2. took 2 and half working days, worst was Aus post tracking telling me its in VIC on Friday lunch, but stopped there for the week
Overall not bad, no hassle, looks like their processes improved significantly from 2013 (Poor reviews)
Always check negative reviews for worst case scenarios!

Tony H
Tony H

Great Store and great service

There aren't many places in Sydney where you can sample so many different headphones in one place, on your own set up. I went there to buy a particular set of Oppo headphones, and after speaking with the owner, and an hour of sampling different sets, walked away with something completely different and I'm very glad I did. I almost bought the original pair online without sampling and thanks to MiniDisc, I ended up much happier with my purchase.

neotokyohead
neotokyoheadGold Coast

Price matched and shipped same day. What else can you ask for?

Still great after all these years. Website is great. Stock levels are accurate! Spoke to a chap on Live Chat who was quick to help me out. Price matched a competitor. Posted the same day. Currently listening to music with my new earphones. Thank you for making life easy

Great product

Marvellous company to deal with prompt delivery excellent price and helpful staff. I'm not very tech savvy and the staff helped me with my choice of product. Impressed with after sales follow up email.

top company

Very good on line site,product overview excellent.Quick delivery time with costs involved explained clearly,example postage costs,I could not fault this on line site.

Tino
TinoSydney, NSW

Bought my second audio gear, Excellent Service!

Aside from having a good bargain on their prices, the staff are very welcoming and helpful with honest opinions on what you buy. You can even listen to almost all of the brands and models they sell. Doesn't make you feel obligated to buy after listening and spending time inside their shop. I dealt with two different shop person and they were both great! A very good shop experience. Highly recommended! NB: For the low prices they sell, they are authentic for those who have doubts.