Minidisc Australia

Minidisc Australia

Online store and Physical store

Terrible Customer Service

Minidisc has been absolutely disgraceful and has caused me humiliation as they have refused to replace my under warranty chord mojo unit claiming that according to their supplier's "judgement" it is an out of warranty repair or replacement an that they haven't seen this issue before. I bought a $800 unit and now they cant replace it or repair it under warranty. DONT buy anything from minidisc guys because your next warranty claim could be knocked back because of their "judgment" and "experience" of seeing those issues.

Store LocationMINIDISC NSW
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Great service and products to offer

Buying assesseries for my camera on the minidisc website was easy and simple. It's great how you recieve an email to inform you when the item has been shipped. No negative feedback and I would recommend shopping at minidisc to anyone who asks where to shop for electronic and electrical assesseries.

Excellent service

Simple phone call to inquire about an order, super friendly and helpful staff, product is in transit already even though its free shipping. Can't ask for more. Cheers.

Better service than you hope for

Black Friday specials were easy to find. Wing is always a pleasure & extremely helpful to do business with. Great phone manner & delivered faster than expected with a few added extras that are very helpful. Superb as usual.

Ran out of stock and didn't inform me until I contacted them

Ordered headphones 2 Sundays ago. Waited for one whole week but there was no reply or any indication that they were going to deliver, so I emailed them. Turns out they ran out of stock and only could deliver at a much later date and they didn't even inform me. Now i have to wait another week just to get another pair of headphones from them.

Best Range + Best Customer Service

I purchased a set of B&O headphones from Minidisc that had a manufacturing fault. Not only were they incredibly helpful in assisting me with sorting out this warranty claim but in the end after experiencing the same fault with a new pair, they were incredibly patient and helpful in assisting me choose another brand of headphone and crediting me the difference in price. I am very happy with both their professional level of service, fantastic pricing and experience both instore and online. They've secured me as an ambassador and customer.

No problems

26/10 (Thu) - Ordered online at 1:43pm
26/10 - Got confirmation of order, billing etc
26/10 - Shipping confirmation 9:53pm (bit of a weird one, prob delay in emails)
30/10 (Mon) - Arrived around 9am
1. Opted for free shipping so expected 3-5 working days
2. took 2 and half working days, worst was Aus post tracking telling me its in VIC on Friday lunch, but stopped there for the week
Overall not bad, no hassle, looks like their processes improved significantly from 2013 (Poor reviews)
Always check negative reviews for worst case scenarios!

Great Store and great service

There aren't many places in Sydney where you can sample so many different headphones in one place, on your own set up. I went there to buy a particular set of Oppo headphones, and after speaking with the owner, and an hour of sampling different sets, walked away with something completely different and I'm very glad I did. I almost bought the original pair online without sampling and thanks to MiniDisc, I ended up much happier with my purchase.

Price matched and shipped same day. What else can you ask for?

Still great after all these years. Website is great. Stock levels are accurate! Spoke to a chap on Live Chat who was quick to help me out. Price matched a competitor. Posted the same day. Currently listening to music with my new earphones. Thank you for making life easy

Great product

Marvellous company to deal with prompt delivery excellent price and helpful staff. I'm not very tech savvy and the staff helped me with my choice of product. Impressed with after sales follow up email.

top company

Very good on line site,product overview excellent.Quick delivery time with costs involved explained clearly,example postage costs,I could not fault this on line site.

Bought my second audio gear, Excellent Service!

Aside from having a good bargain on their prices, the staff are very welcoming and helpful with honest opinions on what you buy. You can even listen to almost all of the brands and models they sell. Doesn't make you feel obligated to buy after listening and spending time inside their shop. I dealt with two different shop person and they were both great! A very good shop experience. Highly recommended! NB: For the low prices they sell, they are authentic for those who have doubts.

Great service, the real deal.

Great price, quick dispatch and delivery, follow up email to check on satisfaction of purchase. Can't ask for any more than that! Completely satisfied with my purchase from Minidisc Australia and would buy from them again.

Great service!

These guys are great. Competitive price, fast delivery and friendly after sales support. I had bluetooth pairing issue with the B&O Beoplay H9, they diagnosed the problem and arranged an immediate replacement. Definitely recommend them to anyone who appreciate high quality audio equipment.

Great delivery and customer service

Item was dispatched quickly and overnight delivery was as fast as promised.
Received email to ensure product was working as intended.
Price was as good as, if not better than what I would've paid elsewhere.
Overall I am very happy with my purchase.

Great price, Fast Delivery

I went back to MiniDisc knowing they would probably stock what i wanted at a better price,
was not dissapointed

Very Good Indeed!

I have purchased several items from small to midrange and expensive since 2007. Minidisc has always been price competitive. All items have been genuine and arrived promptly and as stated. I cannot ask anymore - thanks.

Good shopping experience

I stumbled into Minidisc website while searching for a pair of Beyerdynamic headphones. After finding that whichever stores marked them as available did not actually had it in stock, I decided to talk to the customer support first. The support personnel was very helpful and I was happy to see that the product was actually in stock. They even did a price match, and I received my headphones the very next day (express shipping) partly due to the fact that the support staff seemed to have put extra effort in ensuring the package was shipped super quick.

Quality Products and Advice

Have purchased from these guys a number of times. Always helpful with advice and follow-up. They stock quality products - the Shure headphones I recently bought are great. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Perfect. Seriously.

Outstanding customer service, great bunch of people. Followed up post purchase to make sure I was happy and everything was working correctly. Can't recommend them enough. Wouldn't go through anyone else ever again.