Steven

StevenHobart, TAS

Brilliant Customer Service

Best customer service I've encountered. Prompt, efficient and courteous. Our FTTN NBN connection has been a little unreliable, but MINT have gone over and above to try and help, even with this second-rate FTTN connection.

Contract Type12-month contract

Ming

MingSydney

First class customer service

The customer service provided by the staff at Mint Telecom is second to none. The process of transitioning from ADSL to NBN was handled in a professional manner. I was guided through the process with patience (which I very much appreciated). Couldnt recommend highly enough.

Start DateAugust 2016
Peter H.

Peter H.Hobart, TAS

Excellent customer service

Have had two separate connectivity issues recently, one with NBN and the other a problem with the modem. Mint worked on our behalf in getting NBN Co to repair our connection at the node promptly. Mint also resolved the modem issue by lending us a modem whilst another, new, one was ordered. It has now arrived and both issues successfully resolved. The customer service from Mint has been extraordinary in terms of timeliness and courtesy. Mint was recommended to us via word of mouth and we in turn would happily recommend Mint to anyone else.

David cSydney, NSW

Mint have the absolute best team behind them!

Start DateNovember 2019
David c

Thanks again mate!! Awesome!!

Ricky B.

Ricky B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

45 Mbps download speed at 5pm - perfect

Great service at a great price. After an initial issue that turned out to be a faulty modem, I received the replacement modem within 24 hrs and it's been fantastic ever since.

Start DateJuly 2019

alisonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nothing will compare

After hesitating swapping to nbn network, I am so thankful to have come across Mint telecom. They have been amazing!!! From beginning to end the support has been extraordinary, particularly for technology challenged people.
Where the larger suppliers said no to our requests, MINT said yes. In particular retaining our fax .
We did have a hiccup initially, but the staff were fantastic and saw us through, communicating all the way till operating. Then even following up afterwards.
Customer service cannot be beaten, as the initial contact person walked the journey with us and what was even better they are based in Tassie. Nothing overseas.
It was worth every cent to support a local Aussie business!!!

alison

For us, we were just grateful for the support and we had confidence in our dealings with you. From our perspective it wasn't a big issue. just consumed a bit more time for you . Thanks heaps

Kurt

KurtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Finally! A proper, customer focused ISP!

I have been with MINT for around 10 months now and cant speak highly enough of them. After previous years of ISP's providing mediocre service and internet speeds at best, these guys are phenomenal! Got a great initial deal for 50/20, then was informed the NBN wholesale price had changed so we would be dropped to the 25/12 plan. The process of informing me of the change and the reasons for it were transparent and reassuring. If you're questioning whether you should leave the big telcos, you should! MINT all the way.

Start DateJanuary 2019

Christine

ChristineHobart, TAS

Brilliant provider with outstanding customer support

We recently moved to Mint after experiencing poor service from another provider and thank goodness we did! An amazing local company who provide an excellent product, teamed with fantastic customer service! Recommend to everyone - make the switch today!!

Clay

ClaySydney

Sick of poor customer service with Telcos? Go with Mint Telecom!

Start DateApril 2019

Professional and Helpful

Setting up our Internet connection with Mint was easy and straightforward. From the start they were professional and friendly in all aspects when arranging our broadband connection and we have Wi-Fi connection to all of our devices.

Very friendly customer service team too.

Michael S.Mint Telecom

Amazing communication between every involved at Mint.

The NBN tower is getting upgraded soon enough and the Mint team has been nothing but helpful in making sure we were up to date with our current situation, Since dropping our previous plan with another company, Mint welcomed us and have provided both good service and good customer service and deserve all the 5 stars they get.

Start DateJune 2018
Connection TypeWireless

TechMafiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really bad

The advertised price is actually not what you would pay and there's always something on top of it.
Also, some services being hosted on AWS and Google are blocked. When you ran through the traffic, it goes through a proxy server "I THINK". which is not good.

Start DateJanuary 2019
Adequate Speeds No

Brett C.

Brett C.North-West & West coast, TAS

What a refreshing and pleasant team to deal with

Received what I was told
Back help BRILLIANT
great product .. great people
Why didn’t I do this years ago..
Kelvin and Michael and the whole team just work extremely well together nothing is a problem

Start DateSeptember 2019
Michael S.Mint Telecom

Great speed and awesome customer service

Cant recomend highly enough . I is great to be in tasmania and have 100% local service the speed is great and the follow up service is great . If you are looking for a local provider this is the company to go for

Michael S.Mint Telecom

Small efficient team, always on hand to help !!!

I have been with Mint Telecom for a few years now and we have never had any issues. Reliable fast service, and excellent customer service. Pricing is also very competitive.

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)

No problems

I've been with Mint Telecom for a long time now and never had a problem with the provided NBN router or their service. I've communicated through email with them and they've always responded very quickly. They've never left any questions unresolved and have always provided excellent customer service. All great reasons for me to stick with them.

Claire

ClaireHobart, TAS

Incredible customer service

After my router died, the Mint Telecom team helped me attentively to get my WiFi running smoothly again. Customer service was incredible. They were immediately onto the issue, even while on the road! And I learned how important it is to have a good router – really helpful tips. Thank you Mint Telecom!

Start DateMarch 2019

Perfect

Just got connected today, and have to say, it was perfect from the start to the end, Michael and his team cannot be beaten on support and customer service, thanks again for all your help, will recommend to everyone i know, cheers Joe. G.

Start DateAugust 2019

DesignKinkSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very good internet service, 100% uptime, very fast support

I have been using this service for 11 months and am extremely pleased by the quality of the service and support. I either have to have an amazingly good or amazingly bad experience before I can ever be bothered to write a review, I highly endorse Mint Telecom.

Start DateSeptember 2018

Smooth sailing

Easily the best customer service I’ve ever received from a telco. Quick turn around on connection and reliable speeds.

Had a problem connecting with my previous router and the service crew identified and provided a solution instantly.

Highly recommended.