Listing monitored by Mint Telecom

4.9
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (173) · No (2)

Jacob K.
Jacob K.Central, TAS

Fantastic follow up and assistance

Our NBN cabling was giving us some connectivity issues. for a few weeks after we switched from Wireless broadband. Mint kept in touch with us every few days to see if they could help. Quickly got the NBN technitian around when required and had us up and running.

Bill
BillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Resolution of an unusual problem

Fantastic service

Kelvin from MINT telecom provides fantastic customer service, he will ensure everything is as it should be. I have had no issues or disruptions to my service. I recommend MINT for your next NBN connection.

Chris
ChrisNorth-East, TAS

Mint literally saved my mental health & Wellbeing

Mint's service is outstanding - MINT went beyond what they offer and got me connected to NBN - had been trying with another provider for 6 months. Highly recommend their product - no dropouts

M.S.W
M.S.W Perth, WA

Best ISP I have used. Highly recommended.

Took me a while to select a new provider when I moved, previous house did not have nbn and 4G wireless was less than ideal. Read nightmare reviews about other internet providers having slow speeds and no customer service skills, have experienced it first-hand also.
So far am more than happy. Setup was easy, staff were helpful and friendly, was nice to talk to a real person after waiting less than a minute on phone. Got notified by txt that afternoon that my new service was active and the modem turned up in only two days, already set up for me. Everything was plug and play to get started. Speed is typically faster than estimate when signing up. Best internet service I have used so far.

Michael S.Mint Telecom

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Amazing

Mint Telecom has been one of the best internet providers. After having alot of trouble with a previous and larger internet provider. Swapping to mint was easy and trouble free.

devriejk
devriejkHobart, TAS

Great Speed & Local Australian Based Service

We transferred from iinet due to the speed of their NBN service reducing over time and performing poorly. We changed to Mint Telecom due to positive reviews from other friends (word of mouth) and have been very happy with the change. Speed is reliable and well performing (average around 80-90mbps for 100bmbps plan) and there is local Australian based service. Very happy customer

Mark
MarkMid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic...

We are so happy with our new service from Mint Telecom. Way better than our previous service and also an awesome company to deal with. Can fully recommend Mint Telecom...

Raimo
RaimoHobart, TAS

Prompt and personal service

Find out how Mint Telecom compares to other Internet Service Providers

Excellent customer service. After a frustrating experience with a major telco, a friend recommended Mint to me. Mint had the issue solved, and internet up and running on the day. Fast communication, friendly, and competitively priced. Can’t fault them.

Top Service

The Mint Team was recommend to us by a friend who works in IT. All our NBN and phone services have been set up and are looked after by Mint. Top service every single time by the team. Extremely important for a business like our. Not common in this industry and greatly appreciated.

Michael S.Mint Telecom

Mint markets themselves as being great at customer service. They live up to that promise.

Every time I have had a problem they have been helpful and easy to contact. Need I say more? Try talking to a human when you're with another ISP. Good luck.

Ebonie N.
Ebonie N.Hobart, TAS

Incredible, highly recommend!

I was referred to this service by a close friend and it has been nothing but an incredible service provided. Always helpful, fast and quick internet service. I highly recommend this service provider.

Michael S.Mint Telecom

Service is great, they are responsive and you don't need to wait on the phone for hours just to speak to someone. I have had no issues with the internet speed either

Lee
Lee

Well deserving of 5 stars!

Called Mint Telecom in the morning, everything was up and running smoothly by lunchtime! Really friendly bunch and I love that emails are replied to so quickly :) So far so good, excellent wifi speeds even on the Basic plan in the evenings!

Read more reviews - page 2

theuptake
theuptakeasked
Mint Telecom

Lots of reviewers on here giving glowing reviews with just the one review. Very suss.

Hi,
Feel free to try us out and experience for yourself.
With nearly 400 reviews (not all glowing) over 5 years I think they speak for themselves.

Graeme M.asked
Mint Telecom

What method of delivery can I get

Hi Graeme,
Best to message us directly via our website so we can get clarity on your question and situation.
For instance, you can provide your own modem or router or if you purchase from us we use startrack express.
If your type of NBN requires a NBN device to be posted then that delivery method is determined by NBN Co, typically Toll.

Graeme M.

Hi Michael, A belated thanks for your reply.A further question can you quote me on supplying WI FI rather than Broadband.The NBN is not the service I seek. I look forward to your advice.Thanks Graeme 0412609242.

Hi Graeme,
Contact us directly via our website and we can review options for you.

Judith
Judithasked

Hi Mint Telecom,
I have read fantastic reviews for your company, hence the reason I am contacting you.

I am NBN ready in Graceville QLD and am shopping for NBN plans. I don't need a landline, happy with average speeds and I am in 2-3 person household. Also is the modem and installation included in the plan and what is the average timeframe from signing up to NBN working in my home? Any hidden costs? Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards Jude

Hi Judith,
Thanks for reaching out.
There are no hidden costs. Best to contact us directly so we can review your specific address and requirements.
You can message us directly from our website or call us during business hours if you prefer.
Cheers
Michael

Farrago
Farrago

Ours was operating perfectly within a week of us signing up. Depends on how quickly the NBN send a technician, I guess. Mint’ s customer service is outstanding

Get an answer from our members and Mint Telecom representatives

Compare all 6 Mint Telecom
Mint Telecom NBN 100/20 (Fast)
  • 2020

Mint Telecom NBN 100/20 (Fast)

4.9
Mint Telecom NBN 50/20 (Standard)
  • 2020

Mint Telecom NBN 50/20 (Standard)

4.9
Mint Telecom NBN 25/5 (Basic+)
  • 2020

Mint Telecom NBN 25/5 (Basic+)

4.9
Mint Telecom NBN 100/40 (Fast+)
  • 2020

Mint Telecom NBN 100/40 (Fast+)

No reviews yet