4.9

• Adequate Speeds Yes (99%) · No (1%)

Best provider with top class service

I have been with Mint with 8 months now and the only regret I have is why didn’t to move them sooner. Better late than never, I really like their service, support team and consistent speed and most importantly their genuine willingness to help customers is flawless.

Start DateDecember 2019

Fantastic customer support!

Have been with Mint for just over 3 months now and they are hands down the best in terms of customer service. No frustrating conversation with outsourced call centres, just direct, useful responses from local staff members who know what they are doing. Not to mention stable speed and reliable connections. Can't complaint!

Ashi Edwards

Ashi EdwardsHobart, TAS

Simply the best, better than all the rest

Josh Kelvin and entire customer team just amazing. Why did we not know about your amazing company and local to us in Hobart years ago. Your product, price, customer service and delivery of modem absolutely sensational. No stress in change from lousy Benalong to Mint. Everyone should have MINT service, modem as you are the real deal. No stress, no aggravation, in Australia and speak excellent English and return all calls and emails super promptly. Thank you, thank you.
Ashi and Mike

Great support from the Mint Team

Michael and his team did a great job setting up my new NBN account and getting me started. They made a typically frustrating and time consuming process very simple and easy!!

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Patrick B.

Patrick B.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Team

These Guy's are super efficient and great their customer service. Can not recommend more!
If anyone needs an Internet connection, these guys are a must!
I've had issues with nbn doing servicing in the area though mint where much more professional than me

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Start DateMay 2019
Standalone or BundledBundled
Alan R

Alan RIllawarra, NSW

Don't get sick or go to hospital

Been with them 18 months not so good service. Wife went to hospital forgot to pay on the day then cut us of 2 days later. Thanks a lot no more not even an email to say overdue.

Start DateFebruary 2019

Very Happy with Mint Telecom

I switched to Mint telecom because I was unhappy with my current provider plus the fact that it is a local company with good reviews on Product Review. Helping me through NBN set up and Mint connection was hassle free. The team helped me right along the way and answered any queries I had. Can't recommend them highly enough, especially for older people like me who are not completely convergent with new technology.

Standalone or BundledBundled
Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service. Internet which simply works

* Easy to switch from Telstra(after 18 months of trouble).
* One call a week later onto a reliable service. So impressed with how quickly it happened.
* With no wait time on the phone.
* Why did I pick Mint. They are LOCAL. Support LOCAL the service is simply amazing.

Kim S

Kim SSydney, NSW

Best internet company

Mint are miles ahead of other companies: customer service is 10/10, you ring their number, a human answers & deals with your query. No fobbing off to someone else. They follow up too! I am old & not techno-savvy.....Mint are perfect & give simple explanations.

Contract Type12-month contract

Rhett

RhettGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First Class !!!! Take note Tesltra

I couldn’t be happier with Mint and your service to execute was first class, so many thanks. As a result I’ve referred you to family and friends. Perfect option for your internet service

Contract Type12-month contract
Susan

Susan

Superb customer service

After years of being fed up with other incompetent providers I was recommended to contact Mint Telecom by a friend, and was so very glad I did! Should have contacted them years ago. Speaking to real people that understand previous issues you have been experiencing and ensuring it does not happen again has been refreshing. Constant follow ups to check on service by customer service is also a thing I have never experienced from any other provider! Cannot recommend Mint highly enough! Keep up the good work, you are amazing and truly care for your customers.

Connection TypeWireless
Start DateJune 2020

Great Service

I can't speak of Mint high enough. They are very easy to call & speak to someone straight away. Good knowledge of products & help me choose best for our family. Internet it self is great, know issues at all. Thanks Mint very happy customer

Connection TypeWireless

Outstanding

The guys at mint telecom have outdone themselves placed order and was connected same day which was fantastic
Very happy customer will mention to family and friends never had a drop out prefect connection everytime

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Hi Brendan,
That's exactly the experience we aim for so really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with the feedback.

alio80

alio80Sydney, NSW

Amazing. Fantastic customer service

Great speed, honest feedback on the right product for us. Follow up and check in to see how everything is going. So glad we switched to a local call centre with people that know what they are doing. Thanks Kevin!

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SO FAR SO GOOD

Had some problems in first week but the backup was great and now sorted. That's what all service should be like, prompt response from experts. THANK YOU. I would recommend Mint.

PC

PC

Best ISP ever!

I have been with Mint Telecom for a few years now and can't recommend them enough! Kelvin responds immediately to any problem we have and persisted with getting the third party Vocus Network to fix a routing problem for websites I regularly use that were unusable due to a problem in the Hong Kong part of the network. Aside from that miracle, Kelvin always provides above and beyond support and information. You won't find a better ISP!

Start DateFebruary 2017

Mat H.Hobart, TAS

Above and beyond

Now I'm no tecko head I'll give it a go as far as I can but when I get stuck I'm maybe not the most patient unlike the lads at mint who talked my 12 yr old lad through what needed to be done to get the new Google nest up and running. Amazing service and my internet never misses a beat with mint.

Start DateSeptember 2017
Mat H.

This is the second time I've left a review the 1st was after my house move and I was without internet for only 5 hours. You lot have the very best customer service I've ever experienced. Thank you.

Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Changed to Mint when I moved and I can't be happier.

GraemeD

GraemeDSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far Faultless

After reviewing Internet providers on the product review website I decided to use Mint even though they were based in Hobart and we live on the Gold Coast. Mint organised the broadband to NBN transition, we also changed ISPs at the same time. I was going to source my own modem, but the cost from Mint was similar to other providers and as it was pre programmed with Mint settings, this no doubt proved advantageous.

The installation and changeover was seamless and the initial contact with Mint professional. After some 3 weeks now there has not been any issues. So refreshing after using other providers.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Outstanding Service

Have been a customer of MINT for over a year, and have fantastic service since our first call. Michael, Grant and Kelvin all go above and beyond and have made our NBN an excellent reliable service along with being the best "over the phone" troubleshooters I have ever dealt with. (This is after having patchy internet service with Telstra for years, and we run 2 businesses from home so it is essential).
They even help with technical advice/opinions if they are not making money out of it!
Cannot say enough about this excellent (Australian) company. Very happy, thanks!

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Start DateMarch 2019