4.9

• Adequate Speeds Yes (163) · No (2)

Top Service

The Mint Team was recommend to us by a friend who works in IT. All our NBN and phone services have been set up and are looked after by Mint. Top service every single time by the team. Extremely important for a business like our. Not common in this industry and greatly appreciated.

Michael S.Mint Telecom

Mint markets themselves as being great at customer service. They live up to that promise.

Every time I have had a problem they have been helpful and easy to contact. Need I say more? Try talking to a human when you're with another ISP. Good luck.

Ebonie N.

Ebonie N.Hobart, TAS

Incredible, highly recommend!

I was referred to this service by a close friend and it has been nothing but an incredible service provided. Always helpful, fast and quick internet service. I highly recommend this service provider.

Find out how Mint Telecom compares to other Internet Service Providers

Service is great, they are responsive and you don't need to wait on the phone for hours just to speak to someone. I have had no issues with the internet speed either

Lee

Lee

Well deserving of 5 stars!

Called Mint Telecom in the morning, everything was up and running smoothly by lunchtime! Really friendly bunch and I love that emails are replied to so quickly :) So far so good, excellent wifi speeds even on the Basic plan in the evenings!

Charles B.

Charles B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional service

Michael S.Mint Telecom

We should have moved to Mint ages ago!

Been great so far, very happy we decided to change service providers. Should have done it ages ago. So easy to setup, and great friendly and knowledgeable support. Highly recommend them. You won't regret the move!

Melanie Jonker

Melanie Jonker Launceston, TAS

Exceptional customer service

Great NBN service reception and great customer service from staff based in Hobart. I received super service when first connecting my NBN service. Kelvin was so patient and helpful. So glad to support a local business. Thank you!

customer

customer

The best service ever

I live far away from the nearest switch. It was to hard for everybody else, but Mint Telecom made it fantastic and in fact best ever! Once you try them you will stay with them. Head and shoulder above others!!

10 out of 10 for Customer Service

Can always talk to someone when you need to, service is the best I have received from a telecommunications company, keep up the good work guys, well done Mint!! Very happy customer!

PeCoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great support from this Aussie based provider

I have been with Mint for a few years now on ADSL now NBN, and really tested their support recently when we started to experience internet dropouts. Having an Australian based call centre is a major advantage for Mint, and communication was a breeze. The problem was eventually resolved by an NBN technician, and Mint stayed the course without ever trying to "pass the buck". Keep up the good work!

Your welcome!

Craig123

Craig123North Queensland, QLD

Boringly Reliable

Been a customer for several years now have had no real issues. Speeds are consistent, everything just works as it should. The odd occasion that I have required Tech support it has been great, I see no need to go elsewhere. Original router supplied was poor, replaced with a better one which improved coverage even more.

Nicole Wood

Nicole Wood

5 star company

We have been with Mint telecom for years now at home and in our business. Outstanding service! Would highly recommend to anyone. No issues what so ever. Thank you Mint!

What a relief!

Ok. We’re seniors but reasonably tech savvy. We’ve been trying to install NBN for several weeks. We live in an apartment block with fibre to the basement.
The connection process is relatively simple but two ISPs were unable to achieve it.
Calls to service centres produced people with limited language skills and non-existing tech skills located in the Phillipines.
Called MINT! Wow! They understood all the detail of our issue. They gave accurate advice they’re located in Hobart.
Within 5 days of us signing up (including one weekend) we were connected!
They messaged to check how things were going, they answered residual questions.
This ISP is Mint!

Farrago

And they personally answer their phone with no time on hold- amazing!

Exceptional!

The service from Mint has been unlike any I have ever experienced not only from any other internet provider but from any product/services company. They are extremely polite, friendly and efficient. In a world where nothing is personal anymore, Mint provides the absolute best personalised service. Exceptional in every way!

So simple and so quick

So easy to deal with. I changed my plan today via the websites chat function, it was done with such ease. I was done before I would even be through the "push this number for this option" crap with another provider let alone the wait time.

Thanks again for your help and hopefully I dont need to contact you again as there is never any issue but if I do I know it will be the easiest thing I do all day

Michael S.Mint Telecom

Great customer service and reliable

Was recommended to Mint by a friend. The transition was so easy and the local support was amazing. So great to speak to a lovely local willing to help us with our set up even on a Sunday. Thank you Grant! Would highly recommend Mint to everyone. No drop outs or connection issues thus far! Happy customers!

TassieRob

TassieRob

Very Satisfied with the service.

Kitta Rose

Kitta RoseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is the best company ever..

Ben

BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service stands out

Easy and friendly onboarding experience. 100/40 speeds delivered - so I am getting what it says on the tin. My internet has been down twice since I joined 2 months ago. One matter related to issues with my own equipment, the other was a network problem in my area. In both cases I got very quick assistance and speedy resolution. They are definitely keeping up their end of the bargain as an NBN retailer. Based on this experience, I have no trouble in recommending Mint.

theuptake

theuptakeasked

Mint Telecom

Lots of reviewers on here giving glowing reviews with just the one review. Very suss.

Hi,
Feel free to try us out and experience for yourself.
With nearly 400 reviews (not all glowing) over 5 years I think they speak for themselves.

Graeme M.asked

Mint Telecom

What method of delivery can I get

Hi Graeme,
Best to message us directly via our website so we can get clarity on your question and situation.
For instance, you can provide your own modem or router or if you purchase from us we use startrack express.
If your type of NBN requires a NBN device to be posted then that delivery method is determined by NBN Co, typically Toll.

Graeme M.

Hi Michael, A belated thanks for your reply.A further question can you quote me on supplying WI FI rather than Broadband.The NBN is not the service I seek. I look forward to your advice.Thanks Graeme 0412609242.

Hi Graeme,
Contact us directly via our website and we can review options for you.

Judith

Judithasked

Hi Mint Telecom,
I have read fantastic reviews for your company, hence the reason I am contacting you.

I am NBN ready in Graceville QLD and am shopping for NBN plans. I don't need a landline, happy with average speeds and I am in 2-3 person household. Also is the modem and installation included in the plan and what is the average timeframe from signing up to NBN working in my home? Any hidden costs? Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards Jude

Hi Judith,
Thanks for reaching out.
There are no hidden costs. Best to contact us directly so we can review your specific address and requirements.
You can message us directly from our website or call us during business hours if you prefer.
Cheers
Michael

Farrago

Ours was operating perfectly within a week of us signing up. Depends on how quickly the NBN send a technician, I guess. Mint’ s customer service is outstanding

Get an answer from our members and Mint Telecom representatives

Compare all 6 Mint Telecom
Mint Telecom NBN 100/20 (Fast)
  • 2020

Mint Telecom NBN 100/20 (Fast)

4.9
Mint Telecom NBN 50/20 (Standard)
  • 2020

Mint Telecom NBN 50/20 (Standard)

4.9
Mint Telecom NBN 25/5 (Basic+)
  • 2020

Mint Telecom NBN 25/5 (Basic+)

4.9
Mint Telecom NBN 100/40 (Fast+)
  • 2020

Mint Telecom NBN 100/40 (Fast+)

No reviews yet