3.7

3.6

Cloey N.
Cloey N.
  Fair Incentive

The best business through online now I'm going to be here for the rest of my life
Nathan J.
Nathan J.Darling Downs, QLD

Good very easy and quick

Good easy to complete and fast for my sickness that I have got
Rhonda E.
Rhonda E.

Children sick and can't leave home

Brilliant will use every time.
Will definitely tell everyone about this service
anthony c.
anthony c.

Great

Fast and easy. Without the stress and waiting in queue
Karinda S
Karinda S

Do not use……

Terrible service !
Day 2 still no certificate
Paid $39.95 and no certificate to supply my place of work
Have emailed numerous times with no reply !
Would not recommend at all !!!
Rob h
Rob hMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Crap experience

I’ve paid for a sick certificate, never received. I constantly email minute healt with no response… I’ll never use this service again
Jason
JasonPerth, WA2 posts

Sick leave

Easy and fast service
Online porto was good
But still not received medical certificate 4 days later
Even though they have taken payment
Very unhappy with the service
Anna O
Anna OBathurst6 posts

Easy to use

Very easy considering how difficult it is to get into a doctor at the moment
Kim
KimSydney, NSW

First time user

Pretty easy process. Did not take long easy questions. I will use it again if I need to
Lisa
LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Quick and Easy

Quick and easy process and is so helpful when you are seriously ill and don’t want to sit in a doctors waiting room for hours. All I wanted was a medical certificate and it was so easy to get.
carrie.g
carrie.gHunter Region, NSW3 posts

Easy to use
Fast and efficient
Great when you can't get into a doctor and need a certificate for work
Jerry
Jerry

Easy steps, quick results

Straight forward questions, easy to understand and submission was flawless.
Kylie
KylieHunter Region, NSW

Awesome service

Excellent service to use, easy to use and navigate through. Awesome especially when not feeling great and don't want to see anyone
Mal B.
Mal B.

Super Easy to Use!

The form was super easy to complete and allowed me to list my full symptoms. The uploading of my results and ID was minimal fuss and I paid express to help get my certificate asap. There is also a cheaper option to still get it fairly quick and not pay express.
David
David
  Fair Incentive

Makes being sick alone easier

Works extremely well, I definitely recommend it. I will definitely use again