Mitsubishi Lancer CG/CH

Mitsubishi Lancer CG/CH (2002-2008)

4.5

• Comfort
Miguel C.

Miguel C.Sydney, NSW

Reliable wagon

Purchased in September 2015 at Private for A$7,000.00.

Year2005
David H.

David H.Sydney, NSW

So far great medium size car

Just bought lancer ch 2007 sedan 5 speed manual with 137200 km for $3800. Was looking to get either golf or astra lm glad I bought the lancer. Few days into getting car took it for full service mechanic said car is in great condition the only thing apart from full service had to change was timing belt and top gasket cause was leaking oil to spark plugs. Mechanic said just keep serving the car and should last a long time. Thought cause of age of car would have to fix a lot of things but no just service gasket and timing belt. Glad I bought the lancer.

Purchased in May 2020 at Car City for A$3,800.00.

Year2007

15 years old and never let me down

Purchased in June 2004 for A$15,000.00.

TransmissionSemi-Automatic
Year2004

Жалолиддин А.

Жалолиддин А.Sydney, NSW

Great car with plenty of power

I got my car with 200k on the clock
I had it for a year and All I can say about car is only positive. Plenty of power to get up and go. Thirsty engine that's because it was my first car and loved to rev. I had 15l/100km in city

Purchased in June 2017 for A$2,000.00.

Year2003
Comfort

Unusual vibrations when switch on the ac

When I on the ac it start to vibrate like usual.when I put on gears d it's like mill please help me to fixed it and running condition is like little hard than other cars it's like little vibration and not getting idala up properly what to do please email me

BodySaloon
BadgeXLS
Engine Size1.5
Date PurchasedApr 2002
Matty B

Matty BBrisbane

Most reliable car i have owned.

BodyWagon
BadgeVR-X
Date PurchasedDec 2004
Relby

RelbyPerth

Love it!

Beautiful looking car, in Gunmetal grey with suede / leather interior, electric windows all round, mag low profile tyres and spoiler, it’s a stylish car for any age group. With its zippy 2.4L engine it’s perfect for city or country driving. It’s a roomy small vehicle with plenty of boot space and leg room.

BadgeES Limited Edition
Date PurchasedAug 2007
R2D2

R2D2Harrison 2914, ACT

My first car in Australia, Not bad but reliable.

Date PurchasedDec 2009
Maltesaman

MaltesamanWollongong

Headlight switch problem

Has anyone had a problem headlight switch with the Mitsubishi Lancer ch 2007 model,owned car from brand new and one day the head lights just did not come on, Checked the usual fuels and bulbs, but found out it was to do with the whole switch mechanism. Apart from this problem great car.

BadgeES Limited Edition
Date PurchasedJun 2007

Find out how Mitsubishi Lancer CG/CH compares to other Wagons

Almost 10 years - 190,000ks - no regrets!

BadgeVelocity
Date PurchasedMay 2007
Ramez

RamezMelbourne

Evo 8 - no regrets

Purchased a clean example with ~50k on the clock. I did my own oil changes every 3000km with fully synthetic oil. Some mods.
Handles well.
Great value and performance.
Reliable.

Drinks petrol if you drive it like it's stolen.
But definitely worth the thrill.

No regrets.
Will definitely get another one.

BadgeEvolution VIII
Date PurchasedAug 2015
Anonymous

AnonymousSydney

Great and reliable little car

I bought this as my first car for around $1800 at 180,000km. I took it to the mechanic, expecting all kinds of problems with that many km's on the speedo, and he said it was in perfect condition and praised what a great little car it is! I had to write a review as reading the great reviews was the only reason I decided to purchase it.

It is very fuel efficient, but does not have much power which has been the only downfall. It also has winding windows which makes it look older than 2003. But very cheap to repair and highly recommend it for anyone on a tight budget looking for an older reliable car. I have heard it can go to above 300,000kms on the speedo, definitely believe that.

BadgeGLi

buyastihlOrange

Great fuel economy and reliable

I bought this 10yr old car, 2004 model, Lancer ES, manual, 100,000kms, 6 months ago and it is a real gem. Keep it serviced regularly and runs really well. Maybe I am blessed with the previous owner being a pensioner and taking good care of it. Running around it uses 6.5 litres per 100kms and on the highway uses less than this. It is a sedan that you sit in quite low compared to most sedans but you get use to it. Very zippy and responsive to acceleration. Very quiet engine and on the road.

buyastihl

I still have my Lancer 3 years later and has had no mechanical issues. i recently had the front suspension replaced which only cost $400 so this car has been fabulously reliable and cheap to run.

Dutchy

DutchyBargo

The best car made by Mitsubishi

I bought this car when it was 5 year old in 2004 with 193.000 km on the clock and have since doubled that.
The car never let me down and still has lots of power, does not smoke or use extra oil. The only thing I spend on it are tyres, brake pads and timing belts. Very reliable and cheap to run.

Engine Size1.8
BodyWagon
Louise43

Louise43Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

2004 Mitsubishi Lancer

Bought this car second hand 2013 had only done 50,000 ks. Great motor can't complain about the engine but the car is a noisy car can hear all the out side noises sounds like a door is open it's that loud. Feel like your driving a tin can. Don't feel safe in it if I was in a accident. Cheap to service. Wouldn't buy another one.
Engine is great.
Noisy feels like you don't have a strong car around you.

Engine Size4 cilinder

Beast

I bought my Evolution 8 MR just about 2 months ago and that Evo that I got is a beast. I love the spoiler, the suspension height is perfect, it's 250hp, hits 100km in less than 6 sec. I just love the exhaust, it's tuned perfect. I bought that about $29,999.

BadgeEvolution VIII MR
Ian

IanSydney

Great car for singles and small families

Engine Size1.5
BadgeGLi
flyinghigh1

flyinghigh1Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I really do "Love that Car"

Engine Size1.8
Sanjeeva

SanjeevaAU

I love this car

BadgeVelocity
Lia Cumming

Lia CummingPerth, Western Australia

Great little car

I had this car for my first car, it's an awesome little car cheap to run, easy to look after and a fun cute car that looks nice. I never had any problems with my 2003 Lancer Exceed. It ran really well and was very spacious on the inside also the wooden look in the interior made it a luxury car more than a first car.
It's a very reliable car, inexpensive and a great first car.

BadgeExceed