katie

katieQueensland

Great Fridge

I love the fridge as there is quite a lot of space for two people, the fridge temperature is so stable, Japanese brand are usually reliable as well. The fridge is easy to open and close, I also love the design of the fridge.

Purchased in May 2018.

Katie

KatieSydney

This is perfect for my kitchen

The size is right fit into my kitchen, the space is enough for my whole family and i love the internal layout which seperated my food clearly
It looks good and neat, it’s easy close and open as there’s no other layout from the outside beside from the two door
Would highly recommend to people who own a small kitchen

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Murad

MuradCanberra

Perfect for family needs

We are very happy with the performance of The Mitsubishi. It is very quit not make noise. Runny very smoothly. Never build ice in the compartment. Very easy to clean. It is very energy efficient. Run with less power.
The colour resistance is very good. Very easy to clean.

It also come up with builtin wheel underneath. which comes very handy to around in our kitchen.

Date PurchasedJan 2012

See all Mitsubishi 385L Top Mount reviews

Kenasked

can you advise how many amps the fridge consumes when running? Will be on houseboat running through 12v/240v inverter.

Quint
Quint

Hi Ken,
I cannot find any information in the instruction manual that comes with the refrigerator. You may want to contact Mitsubishi Australia and ask if they can help. sorry I couldn't be of more assistance hope you find the info you need.

Regards Quint.

Start up current is 10 amps

Mitsubishi Electric
Support C.Mitsubishi Electric

Hi Ken,

For the MR-385E, the startup current is 8.55 A, requiring a 10 A circuit breaker and Rated current is 0.64 A.

Happy sailing.