cheap option in a budget

i was happy at first now that it already goes for 3 months a can say that does not meet my expectations , but was cheap compared to other the same power cooling , i think all that advancements of wifi , is just a waste of time just make it simple i wanna a air con that performs without problems not a mobile phone ' it makes loud cracking noises look like it going fell apart , sometimes switch of coming a error code , stooped cooling like it did at first days the rest is a air con like so many others , i just had a service man called to service my aircon , it was installed leaking so it did not lasted , to fix it the cost was far more than the price of the unit , i just can say don't install that kinda of machines if you don't install it by yourself they charge you the world just to fix it in case of a leak, it is like buying a printer the machine is cheap but the ink out of reach

Purchased in November 2018 for $1,490.00.

Noise Level
Heating / Cooling Speed
Home Insulation Level Average
Room Type Living/Dining Area

good

The cooling is very fast, just after a while, the whole room has been very good, and the whole is ok.
Workmanship is very fine.
Looked very strong.
The noise is basically not, and it is very power-saving to use. When buying, you must buy the number of suitable rooms, otherwise the effect will not be very good.
Air conditioning filter equipment is also very convenient to clean, a very good product.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Terrible warranty service - do not buy!!!!!!

Mitsubishi have a shocking warranty service - lack there of!
We purchased a 7.1kw AC Unit for a holiday home - never used the AC. They knocked back our warranty claim even though it was still under warranty!!!
The exact wording from their decline - 'the time frame in which the claim was submitted from the initial instance of the water tracking being found. If this was noted sooner, any damages and issues relating to this could have been mitigated and resolved sooner. I understand the reasons behind the delay in noting the issue, as discussed in our previous email threads.'
We advised them that no one knew about the water coming down the wall - we could not possibly lodge a claim sooner for something we didn't know about!
The whole experience dragged over 5 months and we took them to Office of Fair Trading.
If you want peace of mind for warranty purposes DO NOT purchase a Mitsubishi. I recommenced going with Fujitsu.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Hi Katie, Sorry to hear about your experience with your air conditioner. We would like to review your claim and escalate it. We have sent you a private message asking for some further details. Once we have the information we will follow up with our warranty team. Best regards, Mitsubishi Electric Australia

Great Aircon unit

We've had our airconditioning unit for almost 3 years now and its been wonderful. We've had no issues with it at all. The heat and aircon work really well. The unit is sleek and looks great on our wall. I have no hesitation recommending this product. We bought both a 2.5 and 3.5kw units.

Date PurchasedNov 2015

wonderful

This air conditioning unit is very good and works well. It has a good remote control, and the display on the remote is easy to understand. Its cooling and heating are satisfactory. This is an air conditioner with superior performance. That's great. Silent effect is very good, no sound when you sleep at night, the cooling speed is fast, and the room temperature quickly reaches the set temperature. I will not hesitate to recommend this product to any potential buyers.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Its good.

So far it helps us in the winter but not as good as expected. Last summer we had trouble as it dont work it only gives fan and this was in the very hot day. We had to call the shop many times to get it fixed. And they did.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Very dissappointed!!!! Only lasted 2 years

- Cooling and heating was excellent
- Unit was quiet
- Unit was very easy to use

However the air-con only lasted two years before it packed it in and now won't heat or cool. Operation Indicator lamp is now flashing which means I have to now pay someone to come and repair or replace the unit.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Excellent Machine 3 Inside units 2.2Kw and one 2.5Kw unit.

This unit supplies air to 4 separate head units, (4 Bedrooms) Very quiet and very easy to use, The inside units I have are 3x MSZ-GE22VAD-A1 and 1 MSZ-GE25VAD-A1.I have used both cooling and heating, it's very quick at cooling or heating the rooms and I was surprised at the power bill when it came in, I was a bit worried that we would have a massive bill but to my surprise it was so much less than expected, I would certainly recommend Mitsubishi Air conditioning for anyone wanting a good and economical to run unit for their home or business.
I also have 2 other different brand split systems, 1 x 8kw Panasonic I would rate at 4 stars and a 3.5kw Kelvinator I would rate this as a 3-star unit.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Relief From Summer Heat

We finally got this installed in our bedroom before last summer so we have now used it for two full summers. What pleasant relief to have proper air conditioning after putting up with fans in there. We made sure we got it done before the rush in spring and the installation was quick and painless. The machine itself has worked flawlessly and it still gives me a small thrill to know I will sleep well no matter what the temperature. Very satisfied with the purchase and have no complaints of any kind. Perfect!.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

We got two units and they are fantastic for both heating and cooling.

We had our Mitsubishi aircon installed by an electrician.
There is absolutely nothing negative to say about it.
It cools well and heats well. The choice of airflow is fantastic so I can set it to low for low fan noise and high for higher performance.
The basic settings such as hot/cold, temperature, fan speed and vane settings are easy and the timer function I haven't used yet.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Very Quiet and Effective

Its hard to find the MSZ-GE series as its far better than the new GL series. I found the unit to be very quiet and effective for the size. Weatherworld in Melbourne do stock them if anyone is interested but not sure if they do sales of just the units.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Very efficient and easy to use

I purchased this air conditioner a few years ago, and it's still going strong. It's been placed in a room that gets very hot in the summer, and has been great for getting the temperature down quickly and quietly. The remote accompanying the AC unit makes it a breeze to turn the temperature up and down, or to adjust other settings.

Date PurchasedSep 2014

Reasonably priced and efficient

I suspect this model has been discontinued. bought this during a sales clearance. it was excellent for one of our small master bedroom 4 x 3.5m. Not as noisy as one would expect. Still running strong. just clean your own filters and don't drop the remote ! prefer mitsubishi to panasonic due to horse power...

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Excellent value for money

I am very happy with this aircon. It cools my 3.2X3.2 bedroom very quickly and quietly. It was recommended to me by a old friend of mine who is very good at researching into electronics. I highly recommend this to anyone having small rooms. I am not sure about bigger rooms though, it might work well in those situations too.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Poor product

Installed 20/03/2012 product failed 27/12/2017. One would expect an appliance that cost $2300 would have a longer life span than 5 years and 9 months. Mitsubishi adverts TV will try and convince us that their products are best value for money.

As a follow up to this review, I've made contact with Mitsubishi on several occasions and I have received no further responses from Mitsubishi, even though a member of the Mitsubishi team, read my review. personally I would not touch any Mitsubishi product again.

Great for cooling small areas

This unit is a little noisy especially if you're sitting underneath it watching TV, but once it reaches the desired temp all is quiet. We meant to get a much bigger capacity as our house is very open plan, but this one came and we didn't want to wait for the right one. It cools down the lounge room but doesn't reach much further. So you need to be in front of it to cool off. It's really important to get the right unit for the area you want cooled. In hindsight we should have waited. We know next time! The control is easy to use. We use a gas heater in winter, I don't think this air con would have the capacity to heat the house effectively so we won't even try that function come winter. It is nice looking.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

No heating and A/C is not ice cold - Mitsubishi Electric MSZ-GE25VA

I had one with the house and its a complete failure. Does not heat at all when I set it on heat mode and during a 29°C day A/C was horrible not really cold. I don't know if it's my machine personally or if it happens to everyone but I had a complete bad experience with this.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Perfect for dismal whether

The heating and cooling of my AC is perfect. I try to usually keep it at 24 degrees but for those miserable days it works magic. It is quiet, depending on fan speed and the installation was brilliant. Easy to use and as my household is rather large, it can cool down 5+ rooms with ease.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

MITSUBISHI RECOMMENDED

Purchased in Nov. 2017 - Excellent cooling and heating - leaves the old Teco for dead. Its nice and quiet, easy to use. The installers were excellent. It's 45 c outside today and its no problem for the Mitsubishi. nice and cool inside. Very happy with Mitsubishi Split Air-con unit. .

Date PurchasedNov 2017

EXcellent split system, runs well and easy to use.

We have had our split system for just over a year now and it is really good. Easy to use and keeps most of our house cool in summer. We have it in an open lounge kitchen/dining/lounge, it cools the whole area and also just reached the bedroom so at either end of the house. The bedrooms are just a bit far away to be cool enough, however we are now getting the small versions of this installed into the bedrooms so at when we go to bed we will switch off the big one and turn on the bedrooms on really hot summer nights. We will be buying same brand again as we are very happy with it.

Date PurchasedNov 2016