Mitsubishi Heavy Industries SRK63ZMA-S (6.3kW)

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries SRK63ZMA-S (6.3kW)

sarah s

sarah sNambour

Value for money efficient air conditioner

We've had this since late 2017, really performs well in our high ceiling queenslander. The external unit is underneath the house, it's really quiet. We've been using during the winter months and the heating cycle works well and is cost efficient to run, uses less kwh then our oil heater. Have some problems with the ac remote, sometimes can stop working (have replaced batteries), have to turn the remote on and off to change the temperature or use other remote options, this doesn't happen very often. I would buy this brand again.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Lizmons

LizmonsSydney

Really Happy with Product and Service

Great at cooling down our open plan living/dining/kitchen. I don’t find it’s as good at heating, but I tend to get cold easily.
We had an issue recently where the air conditioner started making a strange noise and Mitsubishi sent out a repair guy straight away who fixed it - they were very easy to deal with.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
ELIZABETH

ELIZABETHBenalla

Quick quiet warmth

Almost instant warmth. Very quiet operation and heats a big living area. It complements the old gas heater I have but I always put it on first thing in the morning while I get breakfast. Summer is coming and I look forward to the air conditioner cooling the family room and also my bedroom. Love the white colour, it blends nicely with my white European blinds and looks unobtrusive.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
sixall

sixallMurgon

The Ice Box

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Lauren

Lauren

Good and convenient

Yes I am happy with the unit's cooling and heating performance.
The unit has reasonable noisy that it could be well accepted.
The installation was not good. It was actually leaking gas at the first time. So I had to call the installer again to fix it. And it took him three times to finally fix it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Philby

Philby

Fantastic product - so glad I purchased

This is a very efficient and quite economical split system and I'm very happy that we purchased and installed. Seems to work extremely well - very quick to heat the majority of our quite large house, while being very quiet. The only issue is the amount of condensation, but I guess it's just pulling moisture from the air - will have to pipe this out to our garden using some kind of hose. All-in-all though, great split system which will be used in our household primarily for heating during winter, rather than our gas ducted heating.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Kez

KezPort Macquarie, NSW

Quiet and so good at cooling in the 40 degree temps of late

Awesome air con unit. Very happy, works amazing, so quiet even on the maximum speed, etc. Install was quick and easy, the guys only took a few hours to install. Easy to use remote. I highly recommend this unit. After reading the Choice reviews and seeing it was number 1 for being quiet and energy efficient I didn't hesitate. I have bought Mitsubishi before and never had any problems so I trust the brand.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Matt

Matt

Very happy with the SRK63ZMA-S

We have this installed in our apartment living room and we are very happy with it!
On low-medium fan speed the indoor and outdoor units are whisper quiet, so much so that we aren't worried about noise for the neighbours late at night. Even on medium/high the sound is unobtrusive.
Great features and works perfectly!

WiseyToowoomba

AHHHHH - No going back now!

See all Mitsubishi SRK-ZMA Series reviews

Darryl

Darrylasked

instructions for remote please?

baz

bazasked

Where do you buy replacement air filters

Wisey

G'Day Baz, I haven't a clue. Hadn't needed any yet. My suggestion would be to see if they have an "on line" store ... or simply look up their closest dealer to you.

Simon S
Simon S

From dealers who sell this Make and model of air conditioner

hendo

hendoasked

how big an area will it heat and cool efficiently?

G'day Hendo.

Firstly there are actually two of them. Secondly, I've never used them for heating ... only cooling. We have a slow combustion wood heater, and it does the job beautifully and with a lot more charm.

The area that the two units cover is impossible for us to measure, but I will say that it is MASSIVE. Split level house (huge), open plan. The units are mounted upstairs and service the upper rooms, then spill down to the lower storey via a cavernous void situated between them. The ceilings above are split level and raked. As I said in the review the cool air even goes right down the lower level hallway and into the bedrooms.

This may not be of much use to you if you require physical dimensions .. but most aircon websites will have a calculator where you can enter your area's dimensions and other environmental attributes if this is what you need.

What I will say, and as I said in the review ... is that we were surprised in a happy way that the units perform as well as they do. It was beyond expectations, and we wish we had done it a lot earlier!!

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries representatives