VerifiedMPN:SRK71ZMA-S

Heating / Cooling Speed

MasonPR
MasonPR21 posts

Best Air Con ever!

I like the warmth that it blows out of the air con. Especially on a cold morning! It is also good for cooling! Just wondering. What is dry mode good for? I use it in my lounge room below my couch! Probably the best spot in my house! Also very quiet and efficient Show details
Nic Grande
Nic GrandeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

So quiet

I love our new Mitsubishi r/cycle air con.Its so quiet & cool you won't know it's on until you step outside on a hot day.As summer has just ended we have just tried the heating and it warms just as efficiently. A great buy _ very happy.P.S.our house is 17 squares in size. Show details
Kevin
KevinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Verified SRK71ZMA-S

Excellent aircon unit

I run this unit through my kitchen and 2 rooms. Its cools and heats the room very quickly. Its an amazing unit and runs very quiet and efficiently. The cost of the unit is very low and thats great for my wallet with rising electricity bills Show details
Ihave l.
Ihave l.21 posts
  Verified SRK71ZMA-S

Awesome machine thats so good on power

I run this machine from solar on my roof. I need it for my burns scars. It does half the house easily ( i have a large home) when the doors and windows are all shut right. Very quiet and very efficient for sure. Show details
David
DavidMelbourne18 posts

Very Happy

I live in a smallish, three bedroom house in Melbourne. I've had this aircon for a year now, and I love it.
In the very heat of summer, this unit would get my whole house down to a comfortable level. I've placed it in the living room so it blows down the hallway, and as a consequence, in the middle of the worst heatwaves (40+ degrees), my bedroom gets down to 22 degrees. A very sleepable temperature.
I also use it for most of my heating, and whilst it isn't as potent as the ducted heating, it is still very workable.
I can't speak to the cost of running, because I had solar panels installed at the same time, but I haven't had an electricity bill since, so I'm feeling pretty positive about the whole setup. Show details
Grant P
Grant PVictoria8 posts
  SRK71ZMA-S

It’s perfect for our home

We have found it works perfectly in all conditions
Either heating the large lounge and kitchen areas and cooling off the entire home
It has brilliant features to adapt to the situation Show details
Abb’s
Abb’sMildura13 posts
  SRK71ZMA-S

Great heating and cooling!

Great air con with heating and cooling functions, timer easily set to allow cooling while your away from home. We haven’t had any issues so far perfect size for a massive living and kitchen area. We were able to have the unit installed on an internal wall and have the compressor around the corner outside and it hasn’t effect its capacity at all.

unhappyblanco
unhappyblancoSouth East Queensland, QLD37 posts
  SRK71ZMA-S

Quiet, efficient, value for money

This is the second Mitsubishi reverse cycle aircom we've bought. We bought one for the bedroom 4 years ago with no issues so decided to buy the same make ( but more powerful) for the lounge. Excellent machine, quiet, powerful, efficient and excellent value for money. As great to use in summer as in winter. REALLY pleased with this make and will continue to buy from them due to reliability and all round great value.

Mel
MelSouth East Queensland, QLD32 posts

Replaces short lived crap Fujitsu

I did not review this earlier as I would like to know how it performed after a few months. So far so good, function really well for our open plan kitchen dining living, it is pretty quite & easy to set up. Hope this will lasts much longer than our previous Fujitsu.

Andrew
AndrewSydney9 posts

So far so good

Mitsubishi air conditioner was recommended by the electrician who installed for us.

Worked well so far without a beat and it comes with 5 year manufacturer warranty

relatively large output with 7kw cooling and able to cool down most part of the house reasonably quickly

air conditioner is also quiet and has functionality of timing and energy saving mode

No issue with installation, All taken care of by electrician

Ron M.
Ron M.South East Queensland, QLD16 posts
  SRK71ZMA-S

Perfect for my large lounge room

I had a portable aircon and had nothing but trouble in it being in the way all the time, so I bit the bullet and bought a split aircon, boy am I glad that I did it works perfect it's so quiet and great for my over sized lounge room.

Jake M
Jake MHunter Region, NSW9 posts

Simply Awesome!

I bought this just before summer hit on sale from the good guys. Great model air conditioner for the price. Cools the room down quickly and efficiently and low on energy consumption. The inside unit is quiet even on high, although the outside unit makes quite a large hum when it is turned on.

Jake
JakeSouth East Queensland, QLD23 posts

Excellent Airconditioner for Queensland

We purchased and installed this SRK71ZMA air-conditioner in 2017. The air-conditioner was installed into an open-planned living/dining room that would be more than a hundred square metres. So, the unit has its work cut out for it. Yet, when we get it going in summer it effectively reduces the temperature in this space to a more comfortable temperature. We would recommend the air con, though you may also like to consider solar panels on the roof to reduce the electricity costs.

natski McHugh
natski McHughAU23 posts

Great Aircon

We had to get a new aircon as our previous one stopped on Christmas Eve, Summer in Far North Qld without Aircon is not fun. Easy to use and love the hi mode which puts the aircon on hi mode for 15min to cool the room then automatically drops it back to your normal setting. We have a large high ceiling spaced and this was value for money and works so well to cool the house down.. Add in the cash back if you time it right and we are very happy

hokianga
hokiangaGippsland, VIC71 posts
  SRK71ZMA-S

Quiet but not as good as I had hoped for

Sometimes takes quite a while to start up, with the green light flashing on and off, can understand that on a very frosty morning but not on a normal day. Remote is quite complicated so we have it just on the basic settings. It would be good if the handbook was more user friendly, you have to really hunt through to find what all the symbols mean. We bought 3 at the same time, 2 of this model and one other model, there seems to be a real performance difference between the 2 of the same model, to the point I wonder if our house one has been installed properly.

Wendy N.
Wendy N. · SRK71ZMA-S (7.1kW)

I had my system installed by professional installers and after 3 weeks the system stopped blowing warm air. There’s virtually no air coming out on heating mode and no heat (And I have it set on the sun). The cooling mode is still working. The installers came out and said it’s possibly low refrigerant caused by the manufacturer not putting enough gas in or a refrigerant leak and it needs a top-up - but they’re not sure. Prior to the heating stopping, the run light would blink and no warm air would come out - the troubleshooting guide said it’s due to low outside temps but it’s been around 10 C outside at night. At one point the yellow timer light came on and stayed static. Can you help with possible problem?

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners   DM

Hello Wendy, We are sorry to hear about this experience. I will message you direct to obtain some further information so that we can assist you further.

Reg
Reg · SRK71ZMA-S (7.1kW)

What area does this model service

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners   DM
Gary D.
Gary D. · SRK71ZMA-S (7.1kW)

What is the outside temperature considered to extremely low?

Compare all Mitsubishi SRK-ZMA Series listings
CategorySplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air Conditioners
Price (RRP) $710
Features Dehumidifying Function, Inverter, On/Off Timer, Remote Control and Wi-Fi Smart ControlDehumidifying Function, Inverter, On/Off Timer, Remote Control and Wi-Fi Smart ControlDehumidifying Function, Inverter, On/Off Timer, Remote Control and Wi-Fi Smart ControlDehumidifying Function, Inverter, On/Off Timer, Remote Control and Wi-Fi Smart Control
Cooling Power7.1 kW2.5 kW5 kW3.5 kW
Heating Energy Rating 2.5 stars4.5 stars2.5 stars4 stars
Operating Temperature for Cooling-15 to +46-15 to +46-15 to +46-15 to +46
Operating Temperature for Heating-15 to +24-15 to +24-15 to +24-15 to +24
Auto Cleaning (Self Cleaning)YesYesYesYes
Indoor Unit Dimensions 318 x 1098 x 248 mm294 x 798 x 229 mm294 x 798 x 229 mm294 x 798 x 229 mm
Indoor Weight15 kg9.5 kg9.5 kg9.5 kg
Max Indoor Sound Pressure Level49 dB34 dB46 dB42 dB
Max Outdoor Sound Pressure Level46 dB39 dB45 dB43 dB
Max Outdoor Sound Power Level61 dB55 dB61 dB59 dB
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
  • MPN: SRK71ZMA-S