MKC Repairs

MKC Repairs

professional and competitive repair store

I had a iPad Pro broken screen and MacBook Pro broken ssd, amt electronics fixed my iPad in less than 30 minutes and replaced my MacBook Pro ssd in the same day. very friendly people and competitive prices. highly recommend them.

Store Locationamt electronics

Terrible experience to purchase this company’s business

Terrible experience to deal with this company. I purchased mkc repair Brandon park Business on July 2019. After settlement only after 1 week sales figure drop more than half from $8000. Make sure write everything what he told you down on the contract before make payment. I am happy to share my story with you.

RITZ

RITZGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unprofessional

The skinny chinese/Vietnamese or whatever girl on the front was so rude and her face is always like a bulldog. They are so unprofessional. couldnt get my issue fixed when i knew what it was and didn't tell them because i wanted to test them. Bloody FOOLS

Store LocationElizabeth street
Dann

DannGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Quality iPad Pro Screen Replacement

Terrible quality screen, not as bright or as many pixels, light leakage around edges of display, much thicker than Apple screen (makes TouchID useless as sensor is deeper inside due to thickness) & screen has significant movement around edges as was not properly attached.

Store LocationElizabeth Street

Great service at a great price.

Very competitive price, super quick and easy. My touch screen wasn not working, went into MKC and they fixed my iPhone 6 in less than thirty minutes. I went to their store located on Elizabeth street.

Store LocationElizabeth street in the CBD

Nothappy

NothappyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What is the definition of repair

Took phone in after water damage. Took 3 weeks before ready. Picked up and next day noticed camera flash LED not working. After paying $129 they want another $90 because it is not covered under warranty.
Didn't I pay for a repair?

Store LocationHighpoint (Now closed) Elizabeth St Melb

Fixed my screen broke my 6 months old phone.

Brought my S9+ to these guys fixed the screen ok but speaker wouldn't work brought it back they said nothing wrong with it. In the end the guy said he would put my broken screen back on and throw my money at my face.Absolute disgace.. Stay away from these dodgy operators!!

Chon

ChonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unprofessional

Unprofessional and making prices up and they go! And they stuffed the screen protector has bubbles and isnt protecting any thing!! Then didnt wanna give my money back! Then said an hour try 2.5hrs! As for the screen repair time will see... oh and he put a pink plate around my purple phone!!!! Ridiculous!!

Store LocationBrandon Park

Quick and easy and works well

I had Smashed and completely broken the screen and brought it in and was fixed in 45 mins. Also checked for water damage etc. for free and cleaned up the back

Store LocationElizabeth street
Hans

HansGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fixed the screen, BUT broke much MORE.

I took my iPad 4 to MKC repairs, it had a cracked screen, not very broken but there were visible crack on the bottom left corner. They replaced the screen within 40 minutes, and it looked great! BUT, over the next few days I started getting ghost touches. They must've nicked the digitzer, and didn't even bother to tell me. I've been using it less and less for months. Now, less than a year on my iPad is completely unusable. The screen glitches, it senses touches when you're not even touching the screen. Would not recommend their service.

Store LocationBrandon Park

this is perfect

I went to this shop in the morning, i dont need any booking, they just fix my phone in 45mins fast ever service.

Kieran

KieranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The staff at the maribrynong store were super friendly and had a great knowledge of the products we bought in. Great customer service and really good pricing as we bought in numerous items

Store LocationMaribrynong

Buyer Beware .

Store LocationMkc Brandon Park

Screen repair !!

I just needed to get my phone screen repaired because I’ve been meaning to for a while - found this little spot with great prices. The repair was efficient and effective work in under 20 minutes. Clean repair with no flaws - very impressed !! Highly recommend :)

BarbaraMowat

BarbaraMowatSouthwest, VIC

Repair cracked iPhone screen

I was recommended MKC repairs by my son and daughter in law who have used their service. I was very impressed with their customer service. Staff were friendly and helpful.
They suggested a tempered glass screen protector rather than plastic. Phone was repaired in time stated and all is working well. I also got a new case as part of the price.
Very happy!

Store LocationElizabeth Street
Rachel

RachelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ok customer service. Bad product

Amazing!!!! Lana was very helpful and assisted us to fix 3 screens and apply 3 glass cases. Recommend highly if you have a broken iPhone of any size! Great work

How amazing is this place!!!

I received just the best service here, great work, really kind and professional - go nowhere else! And so convenient

Great

Very helpful, fixed my samsung s8 screen within an hour. Extremity satisfied with the customer service. Highly recommend to all.

Best place in town for phone repairs

I’ve used MKC for phone repairs 3 times now. Friendly staff, super effiecient (under 1 hour), inexpensive and centrally located (Elizabeth St).