MLN Computers
Brand Manager for MLN Computers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (2)
Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Steve was fantastic today ...he solved my problem extremely quickly and didn't charge! Excellent ...l'll be back to the store for all my computer needs.

Emma G
Emma GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service and prices!!!

The staff at MLN were very helpful and friendly. I found the prices to be very compatible, better than other big name stores. Would definitely go there for all my computer needs in the future.

Pete Mills
Pete MillsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Have been with them for years

Continues to provide great support year after year. Great bredth of knowledge and support acrss the entire PC and Mac category. Plus the Venom BlackBook range is fantastic for people who want a fast computer.

Exceeded all expectations.

Paul, Sam & Steve all did a marvellous job on my custom water cooled PC. The hardline tubing was done perfectly and I couldn't have expected a better result, absolutely beautiful work, thanks lads.

Cvetko P.
Cvetko P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic computer shop, great experience!

Easily the best computer store in Melbourne. Knowledgeable staff, great service and great prices!!!
Will definitely be going to them from now on for all things computer related. Highly recommended. Thanks, MLN!

Graham  M.
Graham M.South East Queensland, QLD

Incredibly unhelpful

Spacer
SpacerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best place to buy a PC

My laptop had just died and i needed the data transferred as well as advice on a machine that was future proof. The team there did the data transfer and setup my new machine within 24 hours. The new laptop is fantastic.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Eyelashes
EyelashesMelbourne

Excellent customer service

I have bought my new computer from them
Just wanted to say how great there service was
Thank you! So much

daniel
daniel

Love my new venom notebook

I have bought a new venom notebook. Just wanted to say that it is very good value. The speed on this machine is great, battery lasts very long, and the staff are also good.
I had some questions after i have purchased this machine. Called the shop and spoke to a staff member, he had explained everything to me and after everything was sorted, they even called me back to make sure i was on the right track..
I am very pleased with after sales service and staff. They are super friendly.
Thanks :)

Michael
MichaelMelbourne

The best computer store in Melbourne

I have bought computers from msy, cpl and of course hardly normal types as well. The best experience I have had has been with MLN. The store looks nice, the staff are friendly and knowledgeable and the shop isnt cluttered with crappy products. I bought a BlackBook Zero 14 recently which I am loving and also a Toshiba dynadock and a viewsonic monitor to go along with it. These were all recommended by the sales rep Jason who was terrific. I recommend this computer store to others.

Aumi8
Aumi8Melbourne

Unprofessional!

Grimpond Marketing/My SE
Grimpond Marketing/My SEBrisbane

Email Spammers

*We have not had any retail dealings with this company, and can not comment on that aspect of their business

We do however receive copious daily email spam from - dealalerts@mln.com.au

These emails are received at addresses that are non existent or have never been used. All emails are received at addresses that could not possibly have been confirmed and could not possibly have been double-opt-in.

Additionally these emails break Australian law, as they do not have unsubscribe links within the email.

We do not and have not ever done business with email spammers, and advise all clients to do the same.

Grace
GraceMelbourne

I have told all my friends and family to buy their computers from you

Thank you to the great staff at MLN. Once again I have received excellent service for my computer. I will be back I am sure, many times in the future. I have being recommending you to all my friends and family as a place to buy their computers.

liz
lizMelbourne

Great online and in store, best place to buy computers

Best place to buy a computer in Melbourne (I have looked around quite extensively). I wouldnt waste time looking elsewhere. Great looking spacious store (just missing a coffee machine :P), professional staff and good selection of quality notebooks. I first used MLN online 6 years ago when I was living in Perth. That was when I bought my first Toshiba laptop which has lasted me until now so no complaints as it has served me well over the years. Now it was time to buy a new computer so I just bought a Venom BlackBook from MLN retail and I am absolutely loving it :))) Both online and in store have been good experiences. I highly recommend them. Liz

Amazing experience!

If I were to compare MLN with other computer stores, I'd be sitting here all day trying to find the words to praise them. Simply amazing people. I had a laptop that was constantly crashing and two other stores told me it was a write off and I needed to buy a new laptop. Not MLN! They quickly managed to identify the fault and told me a key component was faulty and requires replacement. Within two days they managed to fix my laptop and it was running better than ever, best of all I spent a fraction of a price of a new laptop. Amazing people and service. I know where to go from now on for all my PC needs. Thanks MLN!