Mobile Guru

Warranty Claim MadeYes · No

luigi h.
luigi h.
  Fair Incentive Verified

I went in looking for a used phone. Walked out with a good working used phone

Had a great experience, I asked for a product and got exactly what I needed! Show details
Лилия Б.
Лилия Б.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Quick delivery and affordable price

I recommended Rebelo shop! A few months ago I bought there iPhone 15 Pro Max. Delivery was faster than I expected. The phone works perfectly. I’ll buy in that shop another item when I’ll need it because they offer a worldwide warranty on a Care protection plan, in case of damage. Show details
moo.cowinz6
moo.cowinz6Sydney, NSW

Excellent Iphone 13 Pro

Received my phone within 2 days and it has been excellent. Easy to find the device I liked and has a large range of products, will be buying another product soon from here Show details
Adaleigh L.
Adaleigh L.Hunter Region, NSW
Sergio Cuva
Sergio Cuva

Excellent product

excellent product in very good condition and good delivery time Show details
Tyson W.
Tyson W.
  Fair Incentive

Perfect for the price dropped my phone a lot and never cracked even after I dropped it on the side of a brick Show details
Kym Rowland
Kym Rowland

Purchase of iPhone 12 mini

I bought a demo iPhone 12 Mini from Mobile Guru, It arrived in a couple of days and works well.
I am very impressed with the price and service recieved and thoroughly recommend them. Show details
Tara
Tara2 posts

Fast delivery

Fantastic. I will continue using Mobile Guru. One day turnover- so impressed. Thank you Show details
Linda F.
Linda F.Perth, WA2 posts

Great all round service from Mobileguru

The iPhone XR arrived within 4 Days. Very happy with condition just like new. Set up was easy and great colour. No problem at all so far. Show details
Andrew M
Andrew MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

The best refurbish phones ever in the world

My purchase of my refurbish was almost like new. Great service and it was delivered quickly.. given 10/10 Show details
Mark Hartman
Mark HartmanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy

Got my iPhone 13 very happy with the phone, looking forward to a Great experience and long phone life Show details
chris
chrisVictoria5 posts

Purchase of Samsung S21

Phone came in 2 days and exactly what I ordered. Thanks MG
Gareth
GarethSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great!

Arrived on time and it looks great. Works fantastically and I am very happy. Show details
jon.simpson23
jon.simpson23Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

S22 Ultra Burgundy

Great experience, delivery was fast and easy. Phone is as described and works perfectly. Show reply
Augustin B.
Augustin B.

Great

Great way to get cheaper products while minimising ecological impact Show details ·  1

Danny U.
Danny U.

Hi. I have iPhone X battery 75% what would you pay for that ? I’m after iPhone 14 Pro Max

Mobile Guru Australia   DM

Hi Danny, you can get an initial quote from our website external link  and place a sell order

Dov G.
Dov G.

I have an iPhone 11 that I am wanting to sell and it passes all the specified requirements under the "good" condition besides for the battery being 78%. Is it still possible to sell it under the "good" condition? Or do I have to sell it under "Partially damaged".

Hi Dov, that shall fall under Fair condition external link

David O
David O

Do you sell parts??

Mobile Guru Australia   DM

Hi David, as of now we are not selling parts of the phone but may we please know what are you looking for? We can only repair devices. Thank you