665 reviews · Statistics

95% · 63127 · 4%
Return Claim MadeYes (11) · No (453)
Warranty Claim MadeYes (15) · No (449)
See the Best Electronics & Computing Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tanyara S.
Tanyara S.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent second hand phones

Great experience with Mobile Guru, easy to deal with, excellent price, and phone is like brand new. Love it - will use again! Show details ·  1
Yasumasa Yakabi
Yasumasa YakabiVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Satisfied

I got a new phone in 3 business days. Quick shipping and high quality. Show details ·  1
joaquin a.
joaquin a.

Excellent product!!!

Hi! I bought one 1 week ago and it’s working excellent. I love it. Also, good price, and swift delivery about a week earlier than expected. Very recommended!!! Show reply
Rehan
Rehan

Best value and service

Very good price, excellent product and swift delivery about a week earlier than expected Show details ·  1
Celeste M.
Celeste M.

Great!

This phone came in very good quality with no scratches. It got here in under a week and is great quality! Show details ·  1
Hayley
Hayley
  Fair Incentive Verified

Converted

1st time buying from mobile guru and I'm officially converted..
Love the fact it's cutting down on waste, and that I have a 24mth warranty and that it was a fraction of the cost and that it was delivered FAAAST, AAAND now extra freebies!

Love it!
Never buying a new phone again..
Thanks guys an gal's.. Show details ·  1

Megan49
Megan49QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Fair Incentive

Latest phones, immaculate condition, and only a fraction of the price of buying new!

This is the second time using mobile guru to purchase a phone for one of my children. Using this service means they can have a very current device, in amazing condition, and at a fraction of the price! I wouldn’t think of doing anything else!

Thank you! Show details ·  1

Val
ValWAPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified

Excellent so glad I found them

Took a little longer than original arrival date ( Feb 14 -arrives Feb 19 ) but thinking that was a web page glitch - because I’ve just ordered for my husband and the arrival date of his - is inline with how long mine took . I’m very happy with my phone and def recommend . Everything about the buying process was easy - I had tracking details - my fav part was I could use afterpay - there was no way I could afford two of these phone new and I don’t like to be on a phone plan - Show details ·  1
Jemma
Jemma

Good!

I got the iPhone XR it arrived fast an in good condition would recommend Show reply
alexander09rh
alexander09rh

I buy a iPhone 12 Pro Max

I bought an iPhone 12 Pro Max I arrived in a very good condition and it looks new, the delivery was very fast, I arrived in the estimated time. I'm happy to have bought it on this page, I highly recommend Show details ·  1
S WH
S WH

iPhone 13 - great

I bought an iPhone 13 refurbed. It’s great. Recommend mibileguru :) I was offered a gift for this review. That said, my review is genuine. Show details ·  1
Leona C.
Leona C.
  Fair Incentive

Great quality and fast delivery

Ordered the Samsung S22+ through Reebelo. Arrived quickly, quality is as new and specs were as described. However, I ordered black and the phone I received was white. Also doesn't come with a charger, hence why the 4/5 star review. Show reply
Jay T.
Jay T.

Highly Recommended

I’m very happy with my purchase. The phone I ordered arrived quickly and still looks and works as new. Been using it for a month already and no issues with it. Would buy again next time. Show details ·  1
Marc D.
Marc D.

Amazing experience

I bought an excellent condition iPhone 14 Pro & it came in 2 days. The packaging was amazing and so was the phone itself, it had 100% battery health and no scratches at all, it also came with a charging cable and a screen protector. Show details ·  1
Jimmy T
Jimmy TWAPerth, WA

S23 ultra

Good unboxing experience, the package came decently fast, and good prices Show details ·  1

David O
David O

Do you sell parts??

Mobile Guru Australia   DM

Hi David, as of now we are not selling parts of the phone but may we please know what are you looking for? We can only repair devices. Thank you

Alice L.
Alice L.

Do you ship products overseas or is it only in Australia?

Mobile Guru Australia   DM

Hi Alice, thank you for your interest on our products however we only do ship within Australia.

Ks2709
Ks2709

My iPad is model MD329B/A capacity 27.1. You don’t have that as an option for selling. Can you please help.

Mobile Guru Australia   DM

Hi, Thank you for your interest in selling your device with us - as of the moment we do not buy that model, in future you have other device to sell please do not hesitate to contact us.

Extra Information