Mobile Mate

Mobile Mate

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (29)

Perfect service

It was an easy site to navigate, the product i wanted was not for sale in any WA store, i ordered the phone cover on Thursday night, it was delivered Monday morning, that was quicker than a letter being delivered to me from the next suburb in this state. The cover was a perfect fit, i would highly recommend Mobile Mate to anyone that wanted accessories for their phone.

Bryan

Bryan

Totally reliable

Have dealt with this company numerous times over a number of years. The result is always the same.
Quality service, product and speedy and reliable delivery by Aust. Post.
They have a extensive range of products on an excellent site.

Sara

SaraIllawarra, NSW

Best company ever

I ordered a S-Pen for my tablet it come the next day, I was shocked how fast it got delivered. I got what I needed up dates as you go.

Happy customer

I ordered a wallet cover for my Galaxy A20 & protective screen cover from Mobile Mate on Saturday Feb 28. I received it today, Tuesday March 3. I am happy with products and swift delivery.

John - Blaxland

John - BlaxlandSydney Surrounds, NSW

Prompt Delivery of Our Serviceable Items as Ordered

I have previously utilized Mobile-Mate Australia online facilities to order replacement Batteries and Phone Case for my old HTC Mobile. They have repeatedly answered my queries and satisfied my needs for selection of the appropriate items and arranged for their prompt and safe delivery.

Maree C.

Maree C.Mid North Coast, NSW

Fast and fabulous

We have ordered through Mobile Mate before, and certainly will again, a huge choice of products in store, lots of colour choice, and at great prices. The transaction was easy, hassle free, and delivery was fast, products perfect.

Many thanks Maree

Product PurchasedLeather case for Samsung 10.1 tablet, leather case for Iphone

Poor quality

I bought a 2 in 1 detachable iPhone 8 wallet case. The magnets are very weak and come apart with the smallest shake. The case feels very cheap and nasty. I wont put my phone in this case.

billv123

billv123South Australia

Excellent seller

Very nice phone cover, Ordered on Monday and delivered next day on Tuesday. Could not do any better than that. Order was done online and kept up to date with proceedings. Certainly would recommend Mobile-Mate.

Product Purchasedsamsung phone cover-protector
Ella M.

Ella M.South East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't ask for better

I bought a phone case for my Google pixel 4 as it is new most stores only had black phone unshockproof cases so I found this website and and saw exactly what I was looking for it was an appealing lilac phone case which looked extremely shock proof and when I ordered it, it came within 2 buissenes days and when it arrived it was a million times better than I was expecting and extremely cheep for what it's worth.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 4

Awful experience, defective product

Don't deal with this company. Blamed me for breaking a mobile phone screen protector which actually arrived broken. The company then refused to pay for return postage, leaving me out of pocket. Not happy, not impressed!

Product PurchasedScreen protectors
Poppett

PoppettGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Speedy and efficient service.

Cannot fault the service. Ordered on Saturday, delivered Tuesday, exactly what I wanted. Product looks good quality for the price; I am sure I will have it for a long time. Great website, easy to navigate, a good range of products.

Product PurchasedPhone cover
steven

stevenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent online retailer

I have used them a couple times now and the prices are fair, service is outstanding and quality products offered for sale. I placed an order mid afternoon and it was shipped same day . Highly recommend this retailer.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great product and service!

Great product and service! Wonderful fast delivery and refund for double order by mistake. Love their work. Easy to navigate website. Great range of products and great for older phones. Thank you

Product PurchasedSamsung Touch Screen Series 7
what is the display name

what is the display nameWestern District, VIC

prompt service and good advice

had no trouble navigating the store and found what I want easily. There were quite a diverse range of products available so was very satisfied and the quality of the product I bought was most satisfactory....will definitely consider purchasing from you again some time in the future.

Product Purchasedcasing for Samsung phone
col yench

col yenchSouth East Queensland, QLD

perfect phone case for my a20

am very happy with my a20 phone case, gives good protection for fumbling old timer like me, the access to the phone and its controls is so easy, the delivery time was fantastic less than 24hrs from ordering until arriving in Brisbane suburbs. frist class service..

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A20

Find out how Mobile Mate compares to other Online Shops

Reasonable price, excellent product range and speedy delivery

I recently bought a silicone cover for my Samsung Galaxy A20 from Mobile Mate, and I was really impressed with the price, product range and speedy delivery.

I was looking for an Australian company to buy a cover from, and local stores had very little choice of colour and style. Mobile Mate has the largest range of covers for Samsung A20s that I found online. Their prices are very reasonable and comparable to buying locally, even including postage! I ordered my cover after midday on a Thursday, and it was waiting in the letterbox for me when I got home from work on Friday! Such speedy processing and dispatch is fantastic and rarely found.

Bec M.

Bec M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Speedy Delivery, Quality Product

The delivery of my order was unbelievably quick, the product is of good quality and it fits perfectly, which is difficult to find for my 2 year old phone. Very happy with the whole process and highly recommend using them.

Howl Huxley

Howl HuxleyVictoria

Quickly, easily, and politely resolved my ordering mistake.

Mobile Mate made what could have been an annoying ordering mistake very easy to deal with. Ordering was easy, the range was pretty good, and the new case looks great and arrived quickly - great experience!

Emma S

Emma SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast service, good products

Ordered covers for two less popular smartphone models. Arrived really quickly (2 days), fit both phones perfectly, including holes in exact right spot for buttons and camera, and were good quality construction. Would definitely order from here again.

EXCELLENT Service! Quick & Easy

I ordered some accesories including stylus pen for my samsung note8 in the weekend. goods arrived in 2 days with life tracking from australian post. Very satisfied customer. Goods is authentic as described.

Product PurchasedSamsung note 8 stylus pen