Mobile Mate

Mobile Mate

Fantastic! !!!!

I ordered my phone charger yesterday and it arrived early this morning. What a fantastic service you have provided. All done online and it was so easy . Your descriptions of each item is accurate and easy to follow. Your expertise is fantastic. Job well done.

Lovely surprise

Ordered 2 iPhone covers on the 27th July, products were delivered today 30thJuly. Great quality products, fabulous colours, excellent customer service and express delivery. What more could you want. Joyleen Litherland

Great Product

EXTREMELY fast dispatching of order and VERY prompt express delivery to rural SA. Highly recommend Mobile Mate. Would use Mobile Mate again with out any hesitation. Repeat buyer from this web site.

Never Again

The Mount Gambier store used non genuine parts and my home button repair lasted 2 days. It cost me $100 plus a new phone as Apple would not now go near it. Repeated attempts for warranty never been answered.

Product PurchasedPhone Repair

Buyer Beware - only a 90 day warranty

I bought a "Premium Slim Synthetic Leather Flip Case with Stand" for iPad Air 2. It fell apart after 148 days - less than 5 months.

I wrote to them explaining the situation and including photos of the problem. They replied with a " We don't need to do anything as the warranty is only for 90 days". Signed, [name removed].

They say on their website 100% guarantee.

Please be warned.

This is an unscrupulous company.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

delivered as advertised. very happy.

The product, ordering, delivery were all as advertised on the website - ie accurate. Trouble-free ordering and order delivery. I will use these people again. Admittedly only a phone case, but when you order online you don't want hiccups, even with small things.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great Service and good range of products.

I ordered a leather case for my Nokia 8. Within 3 days it arrived, the product appears to be well made and fits the phone exactly. Great service. Not the first product I have bought from Mobile Mate and will continue to deal with them as the occasion arises.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Recommended, fast delivery and exactly as ordered.

I ordered some genuine accessories for my phone on Thursday evening, they arrived to WA by Monday! How is this even possible? Great products and service and easy check out.

PERFECT IN EVERY WAY

Thoroughly recommend this company. Had the pleasure of purchasing some items and their service is nothing short of amazing. Wonderful products, very competitive prices, express delivery and if you ask a question about a product, my email was answered in under an hour so why shop anywhere else for their products. Australian company so keeping our business here is a big plus. I will be singing their praises to as many people as I can. Thank you Mobile Mate, I will definitely be a return customer.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent and fast delivery, AU based

The item was shipped from Melbourne and arrived within two days. So many other shops claim to be Australia based, but in fact they are overseas. The Nokia 7.1 flip cover is as described on the website.

Good service

Needed a replacement S-pen for my Note 8. Samsung were pretty much useless so I ordered from Mobile Mate on a Thursday evening and it was here on Tuesday morning.

Well done.

Great Service

With the choices offered it was easy to find exactly what I needed and purchase it.
Appreciated the quick response when I had difficulty with postal service.

Excellent service

Extremely satisfied with the fast service and quality of the product. That's why I keep coming back to Mobile Mate. Thanks guys.

Excellent customer service

After an initial hiccup, I received exactly what I wanted. Cheryl provided courteous and friendly service even though the first product was not suitable.

Shipped phone case as described

Ordered a leather case for a HTC mobile phone, product shipped as described and is of good quality. Store isn't the cheapest around but they do seem to have a wide variety of phone cases in stock and they ship quickly at a reasonable price.

PERFECT PRODUCT, GREAT SERVICE.

I found myself with a faulty Mobile Phone charger on Christmas eve. Thanks to Mobile Mate, I received the perfect product in record time, despite public holidays. The range of products was excellent and advice from customer service meant that I was able to choose the right one for my phone at a good price. I highly recommend Mobile Mate for service, staff efficiency and high quality product range. Thank you!

Great customer service

I'm super satisfied with the customer service, prompt delivery and great product range. Keep up the good work. Thank you

EXCELLENT

i needed an original charger for my Samsung Galaxy tab and i found one on Mobile Mate , Ordered it mid morning , it was dispatched in the afternoon and arrived the next day all with excellent tracking details and free delivery , superb service , highly recommend

At last customer service and prompt delivery!!!

I reside a fair ways from Melbourne and was delighted by the prompt replies and notifications re dispatch and delivery. All items received within two(2) days, could not ask for better, have no hesitation recommending this company to others, well done.

Dead Battery

My Samsung Note 4 was on it's second cheap "original" battery which was dying. This time, I realised that cheap is not always reliable, and seeing the positive reviews on Mobile Mate, decided to pay a bit more, hoping that it would prove worthwhile. I ordered the battery on Sunday night and it was here on Tuesday, which helped because I am going away for holidays Thursday. I actually emailed the company Monday Morning and they got straight back assuring me that the battery would be sent Express postage. It's nice to deal with real people who care about their business. Top marks!! And..... the new battery lasted all day as I expected. The last one was tired from the start.

can i buy a note 3 battery and how long is delivery time? Live in Mill Park 3082 vic

I've been trying to get my hands on a genuine Note 4 battery for a while now. But its been really difficult to get a hold of them in Australia. Does anyone here who has bought a samsung battery from these know for sure that they're genuine/ would recommend them? Also, anyone know what happens if the battery is faulty what can be done? Thanks
Sorry I can't help you with this question, as I bought only a cover for my tablet. Hope someone can help you.

I want to buy an S5 belt clip cover its my first time i cant seam to sigh in so i can't buy your product please help
Hi Kaii, Sorry that I didn't answer sooner. Product review gives no notification. Here is what you are looking for: https://www.mobile-mate.com.au/viewItem.ta?itemId=13520&gclid=CJOWzNWfsc8CFVgRvQod5zcKHQ