Mobile Mob

Mobile Mob

Brand Manager for Mobile Mob? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (702)

Suzanne
Suzanne

Good user experience!

The site was easy to navigate, through to procurement. I have been informed of the product status throughout the shipping journey

Easy web site and order process

Searching and ordering process was quick and easy, interface was fast and logical. All other places I searched for this item were out of stock (replacement band for a watch that is admittedly getting on a bit).

Very perfect!!!I cant live without my fitbit watch.

Very easy finding the store and im satisfied what im looking for…Perfect very happy with it!!!! Now i can wear now my fitbit watch …

Linda Graham
Linda GrahamLaunceston, TAS

Easy to use web site and good Quality

The website is very easy to use and the products are good quality at a great price. Will definitely be ordering through this site all the time

Dee
DeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service

Product was great and quick delivery too. Easy to navigate the store on line. No complaints from me totally happy with service and product

Toddness
ToddnessSydney, NSW

Got new fitbit ace 3 watch straps in 2 days!

My 7 yr old son was devo when his watch strap snapped in 2 on Monday afternoon. We ordered a replacement set late that afternoon and paid a bit extra for a fast delivery. They arrived late Wed afternoon. Pretty good considering everyone is in lockdown and the straps had to travel interstate! The quality is very good too but time will tell. Will shop here again!

Karen B.
Karen B.Sydney, NSW

fantastic customer service

I needed a new charger for my fitbit. Having already purchased the incorrect one Mobile mob pointed me in the right direction after I sent them a photo of it. Quick customer service response & excellent customer service. Highly recommend.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Suzy G
Suzy GNorthern Region, NSW

Purchase of Fitbit Versa 2 replacement Band and accessories

Excellent to use page and although some colours not available it was still easy to fill all requirements available and easy to order. I have received my order in swift time and have been extremely surprised by the timing and quality. Thank you

1st time
1st timeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

FitBit HR perfect cable

Terrific product - easy to find stuff - fast post - great communications. A great cable for my Fitbit HR (the original is so small its useless) This is a perfect length

Sylvia
SylviaSydney

Fitbit Alta Hr replacement band

I needed a new band for my Fitbit Alta Hr; I found Mobile Mob website very easy to use, and found exactly what I needed. The choice of colours was quite amazing, but I settled for a simple grey instead of the original black. Delivery was very fast in spite of Covid, and communication was excellent. Definitely would use this company again.

Zsolt R.
Zsolt R.South East Queensland, QLD

Garmin Vivofit 2 Bands Replacement Strap With Clasp

The replacement strap is easily fit on the watch and nice in color.
But, one strap of the purchased two is torn on arrival, it cannot be used, and it shows the quality of its material is not great unfortunately.

Awesome

Ordered two different Fitbit bands (one Velcro and one magnetic) they are and awesome fit and are so much more comfortable than the standard Fitbit band that rubs.

Kim
KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent choices

This site is easy to use and have a great range of products. I couldn’t decide so I bought three

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Staffy
StaffySydney, NSW

Found the part I needed

Great site, easy to manage and order. Was unhappy the discount voucher appeared AFTER I'd paid for purchase. Guess it's for the next purchase?

John Vic
John VicGippsland, VIC

Garmin replacement bands

Best value for money replacements. Good color choices and good quality. Delivery was prompt even for during covid. Highly recommended