Mobile Mob

Mobile Mob

4.3 from 1,521 reviews

4.3

1,521 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (434)

Clarita Alba

Clarita AlbaSydney, NSW

I got response to a wrong order I placed in a timely manner and resolved without any fuss. Excellent customer service.

Emailed sales re my order as I ordered a wrong band for.my fitbit watch. Sales responded in a timely manner and instructed me what to do. An excellent customer service as my problem was attended to to my satisfaction.

lou

louGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Replacement of a Fitbit watch band

Easy to navigate on the site, able to locate the correct type of watch band and it has different colours . As a bonus, it was quickly to offer a discount code to promote the good quality of product it offers

Product PurchasedFitbit Versa

Cat

CatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful website, hopeful solutions!

The site was easy to use and offered a solution to a problem that’s been bugging me for a while. Really looking forward to your strap and my Fitbit being all the more awesome thanks to you!

Shaun McKnight

Shaun McKnightSydney, NSW

Easiest way to make my daughter happy!

Easy to use , had what I wanted. Fit bit charger for my daughter. Ordered goods using the internet and delivery straight to my door. Couldn’t be easier! perfecto and happy daughter!

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

Very happy with my purchase of Fitbit charge 4 watch bands. I will be ordering again.

Fitbit charge 4 watch band . I found the website very easy to navigate and a good selection of products and colours to chose from and fast delivery. I will be ordering again. Thank you

Product PurchasedFitbit charge 4 watch bands and screen protector
T Blair

T BlairSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use

Very easy to navigate with a good selection of products and colours. Price of products seem reasonable and shipping costs are low. Will be interested to see how fast products arrive.

Product PurchasedFitbit Inspire / Inspire HR

Accomplished with ease

As a first time user, I found the website easy to follow. Thanks for having the product I wanted to buy. I look forward to my next shop with you.

Product PurchasedFitbit Alta / Alta HR

Trish

TrishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fitbit charge 2 band

Awesome !!! Just like the original , comfy!! Came quickly in the post !! A lot cheaper than buying a whole new fit bit! Just wish I had brought different colours as well!! Thankyou !

Product PurchasedFitbit Charge 2

Thanks!

My Fitbit charge 3 band broke this morning and I found replacement ones here at a great price. Hope the express post is express. A bit tricky picking colours as the images didn’t seem to line up with the lists so hope what I’ve selected is what I wanted.

michael c.

michael c.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great site .. Just ordered

Great simple and perfect navigation, found what I wanted and checkout was the quickest I used ..now if the goods are as good as the site I should be very happy

Jon

JonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Why pay more

Always great prices for watch bands, they look good and feel great to wear. Great quality items I am so impressed with my apple watch bands and my fitbit bands as well

Product PurchasedApple Watch Series 5 GPS
Greg

GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Much needed watch band.

Great to see someone providing quality service at an affordable price.
The watch band for my Fitbit Blaze broke and I thought it was stupid to pay more than twice the amount for the same produce.
Well done Mobile Mob.

Blindfreddy

BlindfreddySydney Surrounds, NSW

Good range of watch straps

I found it very easy to find exactly what I was looking for and the colour choice and style was extensive. I will be back when I need a different colour.

Product PurchasedFitbit Ionic

Fast delivery, easy to navigate site.
Metal watch band I bought was a bit skinny for my liking, magnetic fit works within reason. Everything else 100%! Will definitely shop again in future

Suzanne G

Suzanne GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic .. Replacement Garmin Vivofit4 band.

Fast delivery. Exactly what I needed to buy for my Garmin Vivofit4 replacement band. I will definately buy from this site again, and recommend to all my family and friends.

Product PurchasedGarmin Vivofit 4 replacement band

Find out how Mobile Mob compares to other Online Shops

I love my fit bit,this is my third replacement band

They item I was after was not stocked in local shops. Going online It was very easy to find, easy to purchase, item delivered promptly, one very pleased customer here!

Product PurchasedFitbit Alta

Exactly what I ordered and needed

The only site I could find the product I needed, the site was easy to use and navigate and the checkout process was quick and simple.
I am using the product already and it is doing exactly what it should be doing and charging my daughters Garmin watch, so I couldn't be happier

Great choice of colors

A lot more colors to choose from compared to the Fitbit store. Great price and like to support Australian Companies. My daughter is looking forward to her new colorful band.

Jenny

JennySydney, NSW

Great products and service

This is the second time I’ve needed watch bands. I wouldn’t go anywhere else for them. The products are great quality, very reasonably priced and the service is reliable and very fast. I had them within a few days.

Fitbit Charge 3 Band

Easy store to navigate and order. Once order was placed a confirmation email came trough straight away. Goods arrived promptly without trouble and in good condition. I ordered a large size, but should have ordered small, but can still wear it. I am now going back on to order a small in a different colour.