Mobile Mob

Mobile Mob

4.2 from 1,195 reviews

Quality Fitbit HR Alta bands

I was about to purchase some Fitbit HR Alta bands from Amazon when I noticed on Google search that I could purchase online from a local Australian company too. The website is great, easy to navigate and the delivery was quick! After using only Fitbit original bands for years, I was very pleased to see the quality of the Milanese magnetic lock and Leather with stainless steel buckle bands. I hope they last longer than my original Fitbit bands!

Kerry s

Kerry sWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

fantastic website to navigate, great discounts

fantastic website, found by accident and so glad I did. discounts are amazing, huge variety so plenty of choice, free shipping , great place to Christmas shop for tech gadgets. I will be back

Product Purchasedgifts

FitBit charge 2 replacement band

I upgraded my Fitbit to a Charge 3 as the band of my Charge 2 broke - again :(
I am now giving the Charge 2 to my sister (as it still works) and needed a new band. Mobile Mob was the only place that seems to still stock them. I wish I had of found them sooner. I paid $49.95 (twice!) for replacement bands and Mobile Mob has them for less than $20! From all the reviews I hope that it works ok - if it does I will advise her to get a 3 pack.

Sunshine

SunshineGippsland, VIC

For my lovely daughter inlaw Xmas

It was easy to find as she had given me the web page, I hope she likes the colour I chose :-) She likes nice things and these certainly looked a quality product.

Product PurchasedRose Gold Fitband

Kat W

Kat WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great, easy to use website!

The website was very easy to use. There was a lot of stock to from for the FitBit Charge 3. I found what I wanted and check out was fast. Highly recommend!

Product PurchasedFitbit Charge 3

Gina

GinaSydney Surrounds, NSW

So glad I found it

Very user friendly website, hardest part was me making the decision on what to buy. The variety was extensive and the prices were fantastic, so I bought more than I anticipated. Cant wait to receive my goods.

Product PurchasedFitbit Versa

Suzanne

SuzanneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Using Mobile Mob was easy. A great choice of bands. Delivery was quick and I love the bands I ordered. Now I know of this website I will be back.

Caralyn D

Caralyn DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fit Bit Accessories

Love using Mobile Mob for my fitbit accessories. It is easy to find what you need but that also looks great. I've used this site a few times for various bits and pieces and keep coming back.

Product PurchasedFitbit Charge 3

Great service & product

It was easy to find the product I wanted, great prices & the bands arrived really quick. I have used the sports band, so far very comfortable and fits on my watch the same as genuine article.

Product PurchasedFitbit Charge 3 band

Fit bit bands

Great prices, lots of choice, I have bought fit bit bands here before and they are great!
I love the choice in colours and styles. Quick turnaround and great service. I will be back!

Product PurchasedFit bit band

Ryan.

Ryan.South East Queensland, QLD

Great products with great prices.

The online store is easy to use & the products that are available are awesome! I've made a couple of purchases from you guys now & i'm very satisfied with the products that i've received. Thanks.

Product PurchasedFitbit Versa

MsMarls

MsMarlsPerth, WA

Fitbit Band - Poor Quality

I attempted to change my fitbit band with one supplied from Mobile Mob. it was impossible and I ended up breaking the pin. I have since purchased a Fitbit branded band- this was able to be fitted on without any issue. I think the Mobile Mob version was poor quality, not fit for purpose and a waste of money.

Product PurchasedFitbit versa band

Amazing product!

There is an extensive range of products and this product is of amazing quality. It was delivered to me very quickly and efficiently. Will definitely be purchasing again from MobileMob.

JoG

JoGPerth, WA

Great Quality & Service

Shopped with MobileMob twice now. The process was super easy both times. The website is very easy to negotiate and each item is clearly described. Very impressive quality and service.

Cathy R

Cathy RThe Mallee, VIC

Easy website

Easy ordering. Good you can pick express delivery. Products are at reasonable prices. The product I bought is of good quality. The range of products are great. The website was easy to navigate.

Melissa

MelissaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick and exactly as ordered

I could not be happier it took less the 2 mins to find what I was looking for and ordered it. I will order more just for a back up on all colors

Product PurchasedFitbit Alta HR

Kate

Kate

Love my new Fitbit band, matches the Fitbit perfectly and looks so stylish

So quick and easy to order and find what I wanted with super fast delivery. The Fitbit wrist band fits perfectly and looks great too. I would recommend to anyone.

Graham Hill

Graham HillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Website very easy to navigate.

Great range of products for my Fitbit. Really impressed and very easy to order. The best website that I looked at for my product. I would recommend Mobile Mob to my friends.

Product PurchasedFitbit Charge 2

Website with everything I need!

Such an easy site to navigate to find exactly what I need. From replacement chargers and watch bands to a new smart watch! So easy, so quick and Im happy!

KateC

KateCMelbourne

Very easy website to navigate

I have been looking for a new strap for my son's Fitbit Ace and I finally found it with you guys! The website was easy to navigate and find what I needed plus value for money. I will be recommending your website to my friends. So happy that you are an Australian company too.

Product PurchasedFitbit Ace