Mobile Mob

Mobile Mob

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (506)

Great selection

Very user friendly site with a huge range. I’m really looking forward to receiving my order of Garmin charger soon!

Chook Lady

Chook LadyHerne Hill

HAPPY CUSTOMER

Couldn't remember the model of my old Fitbit and was devastated when the charger fell apart yesterday. So easy to find it on your website with excellent pictures of items. Just sorry I didn't notice your new bands before I ordered the charger. Oh well, that is something for later on.

Lars

LarsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bought replacement band.First one sent screws didnt make .Second one sent ,broke off screws ,3 weeks later

Bought replacement Garmin wristband first band that was sent the screws were incorrect and it did not match second band that was sent only lasted 3 weeks before it just broke away from the screws extremely disappointed

old timer

old timerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

service and availability

very satisfied with this company will use again in the future web page was easy to navigate, and service is good

Mersey Maiden

Mersey MaidenNorth-West & West coast, TAS

New blaze armbands in happy colours for summer.

Today on my birthday- a present to myself. So happy to buy off an Australian Company. Range of products available amazing. Free express postage a bonus. Love it. .

Product PurchasedFitbit Blaze
Romeo F.

Romeo F.Sydney, NSW

Simply Perfect

I was looking for a high quality stainless steel mesh band and found it here. Cant wait to use it.

Product PurchasedFitbit mesh band
Annie D

Annie DCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Substandard packing, item crushed in post. Would NOT recommend. Contact nobody answers. Do not buy from them!!!

I ordered a fitbit charge cable. I paid extra for express post. It was damaged on arrival. I have photo evidence of the packaging being crushed and torn. The fitbit charger is broken and does not work. Trying to contact supplier - they do not answer their phone.

• +2
Karin Steenkamp

Karin SteenkampDarwin, NT

Item not received

I haven’t received my Garmin replacement charger since placing my order 20 days ago. Not sure how legit this company is.

Update: it took Mobile Mob a week to provide feedback in which they question my address and blame me for not choosing a more expensive shipping option. Still haven’t received my parcel.

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent!@

Very easy to select my preference. Excellent product range & I look forward to my new fitbit band which should arrive in a few days.

Ian

IanPerth, WA

new TomTom watch strap

after contacting Mobilemob with a pic of my watch strap, they were very responsive and advise the corret one for my watch. I was having difficulty in finding on line anywhere.

Product PurchasedTomtom Adventurer

Carmen N.

Carmen N.Hunter Region, NSW

Fast shipping! Very happy!

There was a great range to choose from. I wasn't given a discount code when I signed up so I emailed requesting one. I got a response the next day with the discount code which was great! Appreciate the fast response. Then the package arrived within a few days. Great experience! I've only today started wearing the new fitbit band so not sure of quality... yet :) But so far so good!

NOT a good product

I bought this strap as a second strap for my Apple Watch. It was a complete failure. In less than one week all the Velcro type pads on the strap had come off. I attempted to glue them back with contact glue but they came off again with 2 days.

Product PurchasedApple Watch Series 3 GPS
Michael

MichaelNortheast, VIC

Hopeless. Was broken before I even opened the bag.

The item was in a clean sealed bag & I could see that it was broken before I even opened it. One of the arms was not even glued properly. It was not a transit issue.

Product PurchasedTom Tom watch band

Kirsty

KirstySydney, NSW

Fitbit watch bands

Always very fast delivery and never anything wrong with the order.
I have had multiple orders in the last year with no issues

Product PurchasedFitbit Ace

Excellent service. Product as described

Good communication regarding delivery delays and product arrived as described. Very happy with my purchase. Will be back for more!

JJJOOOJJJ

JJJOOOJJJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good

Love the wrist band Fast postage and well packaged. Quick service, product description was perfect. A huge range of colours so bought two to ensure flexibility and interchangeability! Company delivered exactly what they said they would. Highly recommend

Watch Out

Watch OutSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have everything I need. Good selection.

Easy to navigate and find what I wanted. Products are modern looking and colourful. I haven't received the product yet so cannot comment on quality.

Slawed

SlawedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reliable

Always had a good experience shopping with Mobile Mob. Amazing product range & pricing.
Always the first thought when it comes to fitness watch accessories.

Karen R.

Karen R.South East Queensland, QLD

Buying on line made easy!

A very user friendly website with clear & concise photos and information. I am looking forward to receiving my Fitbit purchase. :)

Product PurchasedFitbit accessories

Nellie

NellieCentral Queensland, QLD

Love the variety

Site was easy to follow and order. Liked that a discount was given. A bit disappointed that the discount was taken into consideration when looking at delivery costs (I added another item to make the total of $81, however when the discount was taken off it took the total under the $79 free delivery).