MobileZap

MobileZap

Listing monitored by MobileZap

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (69)

Blackouts
BlackoutsSydney, NSW

This company is misleading

This company is misleading ((IT ISN'T AUSTRALIAN BASED) everything is through emails they take ages to contact you back it is based overseas even though they have an Australian email address. I order something and paid and submitted straight away. I then realised it was the wrong order. Tried to contact them with a email to be let known it was to late as goods have been sent. Two weeks later goods received the goods from overseas in bad packing. TO be told $20 to send back

Amanda
AmandaVictoria

Neoprene phone case that doesn't fit

Navigating the store was good, product range was good and the product was good quality. Although the website said it would fit my phone and it didn't so I guess I will have to find another use for it.

Brian
BrianDarwin, NT

Not as designed and do not answer emails for weeks.

Brendanq
BrendanqCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Avoid at all costs

Terrible company that misleads customers their products are in Australia. Can't even provide tracking information and quote a ridiculous 25 business days for delivery.

downright dishonest delivery times, I'm still waiting.

The stated 7 to 15 day delivery should be changed to "whenever it arrives, could be several weeks or months". And with no way to get in touch with them., best to avoid this seller.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Mohd Nauman
Mohd NaumanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute scam

They run an australian website but ship items from Europe which take months to arrive and this is not made clear at the time of purchase. There is no phone number that you can call to get in touch with. Absolute scam, steer well clear of them.

Fast delivery, good quality

I'm not sure why there are so many negative reviews and saying it's a scam site. I ordered the Google Pixel 4XL Ghostec case with card holder on the 1st April and it arrived within 6 days, pretty great for all the public holidays over Easter, faster than local post! Case quality is great, super happy, would definitely recommend and am ordering another case for my kid today. Only negative, not an Australian site so slugged cross border fee of $2.00.

Supersal78
Supersal78Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

NOT an Australian company, despite the .com.au website!!

Searching online for a case for my new phone I found MobileZap which purports to be "Australia's leading online mobile accessories retailer". Ordered my case then read in their order despatched email that all their products ship from their warehouse in the UK - WTH?? Reading through all the details on their website, this is stated in only two places that I could find and only in the very fine print. How can they have a .com.au website and get away with calling themselves Australian when they're not? Very unimpressed!

When my order arrived it was supplied incorrectly, so I submitted a return request on their 'contact us' page. They took a few days to respond but apologised for the mistake and dealt with the refund quickly.

Never arrived

Item never arrived. No customer service. Do not use! I am super annoyed because I really need the product I ordered and if I had have read the reviews before I ordered I never would have gone through this "company"

Helen H.
Helen H.Perth, WA

Not quite what I expected

I bought an Oppo Find X2 Neo leather style wallet stand on 26 February 2021, and it has only just been delivered (end of March 2021). Sadly, it did not live up to my expectations and I thought it was expensive for the quality.

Moiz
MoizSydney, NSW

Delays and no contact

Calling an Australian leading online store when they charge you extra for faster delivery yet it takes weeks to get the product. There is no way that you can contact them. No phone provided and when you try to email them you get automated replies. I wish I had read the reviews before ordering it.

Timothy
TimothyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got a refund but the reviews were never published

John Hughsdale
John HughsdaleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

****AVOID***** UK based company, products take at least 5 weeks at least to arrive although they say 7-15

Go for it If you enjoy waiting 5 weeks for a phone case. Read their fine print UP TO 25 BUSINESS DAYS, 5 bloody weeks before they even look at refunding your order because the thing went missing or wasn't sent cause they're out of stock but still sell It anyway. AVOID!

A long wait

4 weeks and still waiting. No contact or excuses for this long wait. Could have got a similar product locally for the same price.

ArvinA
ArvinAMelbourne

Product taking weeks to arrive

Wish I read these reviews before buying. This is not Aussie site, it took 30 days to arrive Literally hundreds of better places to buy. I have severe buyers regret. Beware

Lynette
Lynetteasked

Product has just arrived with arm bent towards cupule. Arm is fixed rigid and cannot be adjusted. Limited instructions with unit do not cover a rigid arm. How do I fix this? Are there more instructions? or troubleshooting info?

Ash1610
Ash1610asked

How long do you normally wait for products to arrive? I bought a case two weeks ago and im still waiting for it to arrive.

Wayno
Wayno

Do believe I read somewhere it said 7-15 working days

Tony Hunt
Tony Hunt

Three weeks has been my experience... just when you think it's not coming, it arrives

tzabas
tzabasasked

Where is mobilezap shipping from?

Aaron
Aaron

I believe the UK for alot of items.(i ordered a phone cover) They do have a store in NSW, and when you call them Australian staff will help you.
But, dont be tricked into thinking you will have your item with in 3 days shipping, when shipped from there UK warehouse expect at least 15 days. Avoid them if you need it quickly.

UK they are a liar company not based in Australia as stated

Get an answer from our members and MobileZap representatives