MobileZap

MobileZap

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (59)

ArvinA

ArvinAMelbourne

Product taking weeks to arrive

Wish I read these reviews before buying. This is not Aussie site, it's taking 15d to arrive. Literally hundreds of better places to buy. I have severe buyers regret.

Product PurchasedGhostek

UK company long shipping times

Although it claims to be an Australian company, all the products come from the UK and thus it takes weeks to receive

Product PurchasedApple Airpods 2nd Gen with Charging Case

Took my money and no phone!

This company took my money and then refused to give me the phone. Avoided all conversations of refunds and would not engage in direct questioning. Would not answer questions about getting my money back. Would hang up on me. Avoid at all costs SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!

Bec

BecSydney

Ringke fusion mobile cover

The only website I could find this product on.
Reading the other reviews I anticipated the worst, however it was a 3 week wait which I didn't mind.
Price wise quite good. Product arrived in good condition, can't complain. Bricks and mortar stores are really expensive, sacrifice wait time for good price and convenience of online shopping. Happy customer thank you!

Not an Australian Seller

Very misleading, looks like an Australian seller with a .au domain. Item ships from UK and take forever. Would never have ordered this if I knew this...disappointing

Practically a Scam

Do not order!! Sham operators. Misrepresent origins and promises.

Kasia

KasiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

2 weeks and still waiting

I ordered a phone case, screen protector etc 2 weeks ago now and still no sign of it! Now I'm told it can take up to 25 working days to arrive. I've had my new phone for 2 weeks now! They do not make it clear online that orders have to arrive from UK! Non-trackable international parcels! I think this is ridiculous! I would never order with them if I knew it's coming from overseas :(

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Sherlock

SherlockAU

No tracking. Poor attitude.

Shocker of a company. No tracking provided. Most of my goods are purchased online and this is the first business I can recall in many years with no tracking. Get with the times!
Very poor attitude when you contact them. .

Completely UnAustralian

Probably the worst company to go through, customer service is terrible, the website says its in stock but you pay for it and it either never arrives or they say its back orderd for months

Product PurchasedS20 FE phone cases

Avoid - excessive shipping times

Not an Australian company, items shipped from UK. Quoted time frames are wrong I have been waiting 4 weeks and they won't help because it hasn't been greater than 25 business days despite the quoted 7-15 business days. Scammers

Gregory
Gregory

Update- had to tick box that said it has been over 25 business day in order to contact them. From there I gave my order number and advised of my concerns and was provided with a full refund.

Won't acknowledge lost packages

DON'T believe the fake reviews they give themselves on this site

They use the cheapest form of postage without tracking and is easily lost.

They won't allow you to report a package as lost or did not arrive before 25 days since posting as it hasn't been long enough. If it goes over 30 days they say it's been too long and can't do anything about it. (See attached proof).

BEWARE shady business practices

If you are caught in this situation, call your bank to charge back the amount

lozza

lozzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wouldn't cancel order.

Tried to cancel my order immediately after placing it shipped anyway, was given token email explaining it was too late 12 hours later. Scammers beware.

Product PurchasedOlixar Sentinel Phone Case
Gilly44

Gilly44Peel, WA

Great Product

Olivar genuine leather flip case for Samsung S9 Plus. Arrived after 25days.
Like others I presumed it was an Australian based company. I was concerned i wouldnt get it as they didnt reply to emails. But voila it has turned up and it is a lovely quality case.
It was easy to navigate the store and buy. It should really state products come from the UK
Otherwise all good

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Shipped from the UK not Australia...

Thought they were based in Australia but until I got the confirmation email only then did I find out that their warehouse was in the UK, the domain was .au and it is misleading. It's been 5 weeks since I placed my order for a phone case and it still hasn't arrived, not to mention we are in the middle of a pandemic so it's going to be even longer than expected. Estimated time of delivery stated in the email said 10 to 15 business days.

Just a warning they aren't an Australian Business and you will end up waiting a month or more for your order to arrive from the UK also majority of orders don't come with tracking so you are left in the dark.

Bunch of gypsy's

I would love to know who is giving these guys 5 stars? "Tom Smith - Excellent product". Tom is definitely a robot. They'd sell you the shirt off your own back and then never deliver it.

dilf9000

dilf9000Mid North Coast, NSW

Au registered domain, yet products posted from UK

Ordered on the 8th October, it's now the 24th and still haven't received product. No tracking number. I enquired about it on their website and they say they won't look into it until 25 business days have passed. Absolute joke.

Ex fan

Ex fan

Useless

These guys sent what I ordered really good but as soon as there was a problem I discovered their customer service is non-existent buy your gear somewhere else guys. They're not worth your money.

David

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

never received product

I assumed this was an Australian company (based on the .com.AU domain name) and so was disappointed to realise that it was being shipped from the UK. My mistake I suppose. I should have read the fine print. Having said that, I still haven't received the cable I ordered. No tracking number, no way to chase it up and no refund. Very deceitful marketing. There should be laws preventing overseas companies registering Australian domain names. Would never deal with them again.

Tara M.

Tara M.

Great quality!

If you don't mind the wait for shipping, they are great quality cases for the price. They are just shipped from overseas so took about 5 weeks to arrive. Very happy though!