MobileZap

MobileZap

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (21)

Nick

NickSydney

Dishonest!

They will take your money and will not ship the product. I placed and order, contacted them after two weeks, as my order was not delivered. They asked me to wait one more week and my order was still not delivered. When I contacted them, they told me that the product is not in stock and I will get my money back. It has been over a week and I am still waiting for my refund.

Lynn W.

Lynn W.Griffith 2603, ACT

Very good product and value for money.

The Olixar NovaShield Bumper Case (Black) for Google Pixel 3a was accurately described and and very well priced. The product took 11 days to arrive which I thought was a bit long but it fits well and feels good. Happy now.

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 3a

Kevin

KevinCanberra 2600, ACT

Good service and communication

After being advised product not immediately available mobile zap came through a few days later. All up good service and communication and would but through these guys again. Happy days

Product PurchasedSanDisk Ultra 16GB microSDXC UHS-1 Card
SidVicous

SidVicousSydney, NSW

No complaints.

Easy to order from a very wide variety of quality products. Purchased a mobile car and received it before Christmas. Happy with pricing and product. For phones purchases outsider of Australia they have a good variety of cases that are not available locally.

Amitav D.

Amitav D.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer care and unreliable business

I ordered a screen guard and mobile cover for my mom and these guys have still not delivered it. Sent a mail your item has been dispatched and its more than a month.
Upon sending multiple emails, not even a single response. I will never trust such companies operating out of UK and having no customer support number in AU.

Bec M.

Bec M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awful Product - cheap and definitely nasty

I recently purchased a protective screen for my 'old' (2 years) mobile phone. I had to search online to find someone who sold them, and MobileZap seemed to have good reviews and very good prices. (I should have been wary then!) The product sent did not fit my phone, despite their website listing that it did, and when fitted to my phone, was full of lumps and air bubbles and tears. I emailed MobileZap some feedback about this product and did not receive a response, so now I'm reviewing them online to make other potential customers aware that this product was of terrible quality and I received zero customer service.

Great and Reliable Service

Found what I was looking for very quickly, fast and easy payment, and shipping was on time. The cost qas also relatively good compared to other stores. The product quality was also very good, as expected. Would definitely recommend as the service was reliable and convenient.

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect customer service

Trouble with shipping at first but when I enquired they made things happen. I will definitely use these people again. Fantastic. The product was exactly what I needed and their website easy to navigate.

jakoshy

jakoshyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

On-time delivery and kept me informed throughout the delivery process.

It was easier to narrow down your advanced search and to get the product that you are looking for.
The product I ordered was an official product, which was sold at a reasonable price. The list of products ranged exacly as indicated on the original brand's website.
The quality and the package of the delivery was very secure. I got a mail notified when the product was delivered at my doorstep.

Product PurchasedOfficial Huawei P30 Pro Back Cover Case - Grey

Worst company to deal with.

Do not be deceived, items come from UK .
NOT an Australian company.
Item still has not arrived after 20 days, they also do not reply to emails.
DO NOT BUY FROM OR BE DECEIVED BY THEM

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedPhone case

Abhilash

AbhilashGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service! No response for emails!Stay away!

The site is good for buying but once thet take your money, that's it! No response for refunds, where they try to say, you can buy something else from us.
They respond in UK time if they do and one response a day. No responses in weekends.
Its been 2 weeks since I bought my item and 2 days later they say item not in stock.
I havent had a resolution or a refund till now.
And yeah, its an interational site even though its .com.au
You will be stung with international charges on your card.
Careful with these guys!!!

Product PurchasedOzobot

xuqi99

xuqi99Perth, WA

Product as described but very slow shipping.

Deceptive location as it's not an Australian company hence the slow shipping. If you're willing to wait 15-20 days for shipping from UK then ok, but otherwise I suggest steering clear of them.

Zola

ZolaSydney, NSW

GB scam to get more of you money

Twice already, for two different things, they charge the money just to advise that they do not have that in stock. Offering that I change my purchase to more expensive items.
Do not buy from this company. It is not Australian company.

Daryl L.

Daryl L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy with purchase

Item purchased is exactly as described. Arrived in good condition, pleased that care was taken by putting it in bubble envelope. Would love to see a wider range of accessories

Product PurchasedSony Xperia xz3 style cover

Luke

LukeCanberra 2600, ACT

Great prices and superb customer service

Easy website to navigate, find what you want and complete the purchase.
I found the prices to be very reasonable and after receiving my order the high quality of the items.
No misconception that goods may be shipped from the UK as you are advised at the Checkout.
I had a small issue and my email was responded to very quickly using positive language. The issue was resolved straight away leaving me feeling like a true valued customer.
I highly recommend MobileZap for their pricing, quality products and superb customer service experience.

Product PurchasedSamsung A50 phone accessories
magoo

magoo

MobileZap Shopping Online Experience.

I found the protective case I needed for my phone @ MobileZap. An easy to navigate website with all the information I needed to make the best choice. The case I needed was out of stock but an expected date for back in stock was on the website. I got an email when it was back in stock so I placed my order & it arrived within the stated delivery time. Will shop with MobileZap again.

Product PurchasedProtective phone case

PBR

PBRMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Olixar Samsung Galaxy S10 5G Film Screen Protector 2-in-1 Pack - you need 2 to have any chance of applying correctly.

Mobile zap website, purchase procedure and delivery were excellent. The instruction video for applying Olixar Samsung Galaxy S10 5G Film Screen Protector 2-in-1 Pack was useless resulting in wasting the first protector and second go was no better. No hole for the selfie camera. Don't waste your money on this product.

Mary G.

Mary G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Note9 Case

Website was easy to navigate as was ordering. Was easy to find what I wanted. Very competitive pricing. Delivery was slow, hence only 3 stars but the product I ordered is great.

Product PurchasedSamsung Note 9 Olixar ArmoDillo Case

Misleading Add

Product was described as a plastic phone dock but is a cardboard box .It is a pathetic product & low quality, sorry - but true. Add was quite misleading. Selection of goods was Ok.

Product PurchasedSmartphone Gramaphone

products are poor quality,

purchased phone case and headphones. The headphones did not work at all, and the case was nothing like what was described. The postage was also very slow, and I thought I was buying from a local however it came from overseas.