minaa_

minaa_Sydney, NSW

Good Value for Money

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi there, many thanks for taking the time to place your feedback! We are thrilled to hear this! Mocka

Violetrose

VioletroseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Its exactly as described!

The ease of the website for ordering was great. The delivery was so fast. The instructions were easy to read and the finished product was AMAZING.. i love it so much.

Anvan

AnvanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So easy

Hassle free ordering and delivery. Drawers were relatively easy to put together, used a screwdriver but wished I had a drill. Love the set of drawers they are a nice piece of furniture

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi Anvan, Many thanks for your review and we are super pleased to hear of this :)

Great service!

Our furniture arrived so quickly and was just what we wanted. Even when there was a little transport damage to one piece, a new replacement was sorted quickly and efficiently.

Bargain bunk beds but at a price!

White bunk beds came in filthy smelly packaging with dinted panels. Some screws didn’t match the holes properly. Very disappointed, but you get what you pay for unfortunately. Poor quality.

Gemma

GemmaSouth West, QLD

Love it house bed

BeKind

BeKindCoffs Harbour

Best highchair!

High quality highchair - even hubby said so (& he's a carpenter)! Easy to put together. And a bonus is that it also looks great/ stylish. Highly recommend the Mocka original highchair.

Magic Mocka

Magic MockaVictoria

Magic Mocka

I converted an outdated wall unit into a beautiful new piece of furniture thanks to Mocka. The product is so easy to use. ‘I’ll be back’ as Arnie says. Sheridan

Taj

TajNorth Western Region, NSW

So happy with the service and quality

I bought a bedroom set for my daughter and I was so pleased with the overall experience. I live in a rural area and I received my delivery within a week, the goods were as described and straight forward to assemble. I’ve even ended up purchasing another bedside table to have a set in my room because the ones I bought for my daughter didn’t quite fit in her room. Would definitely recommend.

Rianne

RianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

The kids love it

Assembly, painting and playing was all great entertainment for the kids, and the babysitting Grandparents too. Super quick delivery. The fact that it's recyclable gets a big tick from Mum!

Danh Q.

Danh Q.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good product

I Got a aspen cote and mattress combo, i am happy with the cote but the basic mattress isn't very good. Would recommend spending the extra for the better mattress.

Susan MiddletonSouth Australia

As advertised, liked it.

Whilst I did like this tall boy, a couple of the drawers (the small ones) had a bit of a rough finish, one had a chip out of a corner. Still wouldn't stop me from buying from you again. Regards

Mocka A.Mocka

Hello. Its disappointing to hear your tallboy wasn't up to our usual standards. Can you please email us at hello@mocka.com.au with a photo showing the rough finish and chips and our customer service team can assist further.

Susan Middleton

Sorry so long to reply, wasnt sure how to send photo I have put some white correction liquid on the chip to try and hide it hide it.

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi Susan, we would like to opportunity to have this resolved, can you send us an email to hello@mocka.com.au with the name the order was placed under and we can assist further.

Mocka delivers again!

I’ve bought a number of Mocka products and never been disappointed! Super quick delivery. Extremely happy with my sideboard and high chair-great quality and will last for years to come!

TBoneSpaghetti

TBoneSpaghettiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing, yet again!

Great service and communication. We have ordered a fair few items from them in the past and have ALWAYS been perfect quality and extremely fast delivery. What more could you ask for?

Miffy Palmer

Miffy PalmerPerth, WA

The best rug for our playroom

We recently purchased a Circa round rug from Mocka Australia and it is exactly what I expected. I’m also happy with the prompt delivery service that the parcel was handled so well with secure packaging. The quality is good and price is affordable. Will definitely do more furniture shopping from Mocka in the future.

Pamela

PamelaSydney, NSW

so comfy

we bought the king single mattress! came so quick and the quality is so amazing!! we bight a mattress topper to go on to to make the mattress more plush but it porbably didnt even need it. so happy with ur purchase

Products are great!

The products I have ordered are exactly as explained and pictured. Cost effective and great quality! The measurements were exact so fit the specific areas I required. So happy to have found Mocka!!

Modern, sturdy and fits right into our home

Looks great with a modern and very natural look. Although a lot of pieces, if following instructions it is easy to put together!
Would definitely buy from mocka again.
Great experience.

courtney h

courtney hFar North Queensland, QLD

Finishing touch to my bedroom

I bought two side tables, and they came in a flat pack.
There were so many steps and pieces to put together. By the second side table my partner and I quickly put it together. The only downside of the side tables were putting them together and the time it took.
Other than that we love them! They suit our bedroom perfectly and have enough space for both of us to put our things each in our own draws

Easy to order

Arrived quickly and easy to put together good quality and a great chose of products at great prices
They keep you updated with new products that come in and what is on special