Mocka

Never again!

Made an order almost a month ago, Contacted mocka and they told me it had been shipped to wrong depot. Then the next day someone told me it's been lost and haven't heard anything since. Great job guys.

Poor quality

I recently purchased the Mocka nursery package because of the good reviews of the package on their website. However, I was extremely disappointed by what I received. The brooklyn changetable does not look like the image as shown on their website. The supposedly natural wood colour on the brooklyn changetable looks greenish and does not match the wood colour on the cot at all. I was told by Mocka that they have a disclaimer on the website stating that "This package includes products from different ranges, and they have not been designed to match each other. Please be aware that the different ranges may have a different colour/finish (particularly for white/natural products)." So, don't expect to receive matching wood colour for your cot and changetable. The change mat also does not look like the image as shown. It is pretty much just a cheap foam and is easily teared. My husband teared it when he was putting the cover on. The cot feels cheap and flimsy. The cot mattress feels hard. All in all, I will not recommend anyone buying the nursery package as I think you can get a much better quality product for the same price elsewhere, like Ikea.

Missing parts and a cheap product

When assembling my product it had missing parts or parts that broke as i assembled.
Mocka will not send replacement parts to my PO and refuse to. CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

We have been communicating directly with yourself and have replied and arranged for a suitable resolution. Kind Regards Mocka.

You get what you pay for !!!

Jolt tallboys x2 ,Jolt BSide cabinets x2, very poor quality.A panel replaced by Mocka, replacement was faulty.Had trouble with Particle board splitting when screws were applied.Had to use wood glue

Hi There, Many thanks for your review and we are sorry to hear of this issue. We are always looking for ways to improve our products and service and we be sure to pass this on.

fast and good

I bought the Aspen cot wednesday night and friday was already in my door. I love this shop now. the items are cheap and pretty. i am truly recommending this place.

Thanks for your feedback. We are thrilled to hear it.

Great product, FAST delivery

Very happy with my purchase- one for me one for a pressie! FAST delivery- driver called to make sure Id be home so I wouldn't miss it!
Would buy from here again THANKU

Hi There, Thank-you for your feedback and we are happy to hear of this :)

Easily online purchase and delivery, but not entirely happy with the product

Very happy with the online purchase and delivery of 2 of 3 items purchased, however I bought two 'natural' items. One was a wood finish, one was clearly not. I would have returned the item, but cost would be not worth it. Make sure you clearly check the descriptions.

Hi There, we appreciate you taking the time to place your feedback. Please email Our Customer Service Team at hello@mocka.com.au and we would be happy to assist further.

Poor delivery, OK product

The delivery experience I had was disorganised, I'm assuming poor communication between Mocka and the delivery company. I was also given an incorrect tracking number initially so it was difficult to follow up. It took two days of me being at home for the delivery to happen, and even then there were some parts that needed to be sent a second time because they were wrong.

As for the product, it is aesthetically pleasing but feels rickety. The quality feels no better than ikea, but it is definitely more expensive and assembly instructions are harder to follow.

Hello, we are sorry to hear of the issues with your tracking and delivery. Please be assured this was certainly not our intention and we will be sure to take your feedback on board. If you have any further issues, please email our Customer Service Team at hello@mocka.com.au and we would be happy to assist further.

Stylish high chair

Our Mocka high chair fits perfectly with our dining furniture & is comfortable for our little one. The delivery was prompt & follow up when we missed a couple of screws was efficient & polite. Thanks!

Hi There, we are sorry to hear of the issue with missing screws. And pleased to hear you are happy with your Mocka Original Highchair. Thanks for the review.

We love our art house!

The art house was the perfect entertainment for the school holidays. My kids had so much fun painting and decorating it with all kinds of fun and colourful crafty items.

Hi There, Many thanks for your review and we are happy to hear of this.

So happy with delivery time, packaging and product!

Delivery was fast and there was great communication from staff. The packaging could not have been better, so thorough and everything separate so nothing could be damaged and the product was perfect! Thankyou

Hi There, We are very happy to hear of this. Thanks for your feedback.

Love my purchase

I love my Kennedy entertainment unit it was super easy to put together looks great no faults, so happy with the great delivery time can’t wait to get my next purchase

Hello, Thanks for your feedback and we are thrilled you are happy with your purchase. We look forward to you shopping with Mocka in the future. Thanks again.

Bad delivery experience and needed a replacement part - cot is nice but won’t purchase from them again

Now that the cot is assembled it looks great, but problems with delivery and then a faulty part when it eventually arrived has put me off purchasing from them again.

Hi There, We are sorry to hear of this issue and will certainly take your feedback onboard. We are happy to hear you now have a functional cot you are happy with.

High chair

My high chair is just fantastic, it’s all it says! My daughter in law loved it so much she purchased one also. My granddaughter can know eat at the table with us,Good quality product.

Thanks for your feedback and we are super pleased to hear of this.

Purchased a few things and they have been perfect!

Purchased the Britta arm chair and the jimmy console table from here and couldn’t be more happy! Prompt delivery and just as it was! Very very happy! My friends and family have commented on the beautiful pieces of furniture and for the price I paid it’s awesome!

Hello, Many thanks for your review and we are thrilled to hear you are happy with your purchase and received prompt delivery. Thanks again!

Ladder

Just what I was after for our nursery to use as a decorative piece to hang some blankets/rugs. It matches perfectly with the furniture we had already chosen. It was easy to put together and delivery was prompt.

Hello, Many thanks for your review and we are thrilled to hear of this.

Quality you don't have to sell your soul for

This cot is sturdy and make of good quality timber. I wanted a cot that was both beautiful and not overly expensive, the Aspen cot has been the perfect choice for us

Hello, Thank-you for your feedback and we are pleased to hear you are happy with your Mocka cot purchase.

Asta Armchair not suitable

Found the Asta armchair height too low even for someone short like me. The seat was too wide/deep as well. You end up slouching back and it was quite an effort to get up...currently pregnant so can't imagine trying to get up after a feeding session and with baby in your arms.

Hello, Thank-you for your review and we do appreciate your feedback. We are sorry to hear this product is not suitable for you. We are always looking for ways to improve our products and will pass this onto our Product Team for review.

Police Balance Bike, read the warranty first!

I purchased 2 Police Balance Bikes for 2 of my grandsons for Christmas 2018. One hasn’t used his as he’s a little short. The other loves his, though it got wet during a severe storm, (along with his brother’s strider balance bike and various Little Tikes vehicles). Please see the images of the mould on the sub standard wood that is used to make these bikes. Note there is no rust on the metal components, suggesting the bike was not left out for an extended period of time. I emailed Mocka telling them of the situation that the bike had gotten wet during a storm. This was their response ...

“As per the assembly instructions with all our Balance Bikes, we recommend to keep your bike protected from water and moisture.

Due to the wooden nature of the bike, they should not be left outside for long periods of time and should be dried down after use. We recommend storing your bike inside when not in use. Clean with a damp cloth - do not use chemical spray cleaners.

We believe as the bike as been exposed to the weather and rain this has caused the issue with the bike.

Mocka offers a 365 day warranty on all of our products. This warranty covers all manufacturing faults or defects. It does not cover wear, tear or damage caused by use, accident or failure to follow care instructions. The warranty is valid for 365 days from the date of the order and is available to the original purchaser of the product only.

As the care instructions have not been adhered to, we will be unable provide any replacement parts or bike under warranty.”

I guess I’ll buy replacement bikes from strider, after all the strider bike and the little tikes vehicles got wet in the same storm. They’re perfectly fine!

I’m not angry, I just wish I’d read the warranty before I purchased as my daughters don’t have time in their busy family lives to “Clean with a damp cloth and store the bike inside” after use.

Hi There, We have tried and tested our bikes and provided they are wiped down after use believe they will stay in tip top condition. However we do appreciate the honest feedback regarding your grandsons bikes and we will be sure to pass your feedback onto our product team to see if there are any changes we can make to the bike for the future. Thanks.

Time wasted

Ordered a Sadie entertainment unit, delivery was fine, however one of the shelves warped after two weeks. Tried to claim warranty, had to send through pictures with spirit levels, etc. They finally offered to replace the part or a $50 voucher. The voucher option was useless, because it would only contribute towards another purchase from their website, leaving me still out of pocket with a faulty product. Opted for the part because we still wanted the unit, but they sent a replacement for a shelf that wasn't warped. So, I would have to basically reassemble the whole unit, just to have it still look warped. Total waste of my time and theirs. They should have just given me a full refund or delivered a new unit with all the parts.

Hi There, Thank you for taking the time to place your feedback and we are sorry to hear that this was a frustrating experience. We will be sure to take this on board. Again, we are sorry to have let you down. Thanks.