Carly Carrasco

Carly CarrascoMid North Coast, NSW

DO NOT BUY FROM MOCKA

I bought the Addi six drawers and it is the worst piece of furniture I’ve ever purchased!! They sent incorrect size panels, screws don’t fit, doesn’t sit properly.

Rob M.

Rob M.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Design

9 hrs to construct something. Going in the bin. I will be kind and say the drill holes are misplaced.

Rebecca A

Rebecca ASydney, NSW

Terrible courier company

Mocka is a fantastic website! Although XL Express are hopeless. Their ‘tracking’ is basically non-existent. Doesn’t actually give you any useful information.
I got a call to organise a delivery day.
Didn’t get told a time frame. Called courier company at 1pm on expected day of delivery to see if they could give me a rough estimate and I was told “this afternoon, so between now and a little bit later”...... wow so helpful.

Would rather pay a bit more for postage to get better service! Is a shame for Mocka to associate themselves with a company with such poor reviews from both customers and staff.

Mocka A.Mocka

Thank you for taking the time to place feedback on your recent purchase with us, very helpful. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our service and we will definitely pass this on. Mocka.

Sarah

Sarah Peel, WA

Customer service

REBECCA S.

REBECCA S.

Still waiting on my order

Pretty much the same as all the other bad reviews, still waiting on order. The ETA on the (terrible!) tracking provided by the courier company said that is should have been delivered two days ago, this date has now been removed and left blank with no word on its arrival. I am still waiting on a reply from Mocka as to where it is, emailed them three days ago, no number to call! Although judging by other reviews it will be a nightmare to get an answer from them anyways. Will never use them again!

Mocka A.Mocka

Hardly any customer service and delivery is terrible

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi Annie, thank you for your feedback, although we are sorry about this experience. Our customer service team are currently looking into this and will be in touch with you directly with the next steps.

Anna

Anna South East Queensland, QLD

Poor delivery/courier service

Terrible choice of courier. They can only deliver during the week and give you a timeframe of the entire day. Not realistic for those who work Monday - Friday jobs. No flexibility at all. Wouldn’t order again unless I knew there were changes to the courier service they use. Would prefer to pay a higher delivery fee for a more flexible service.

Rachel

RachelSydney, NSW

Worst purchase ever. Very bad workmanship

Mocka A.Mocka

Great for flat pack furniture and the price you pay

Took about 14 days to get the items. But it did only cost me $39 postage for 6 items Fyi it does take time to put together and helps to have a spare pair of hands and drill . All furniture arrived undamaged coming from Qld to rural NSW . ( one of my mirrors came cracked but Mocka offered refund or replacement free of charge ) . Daughter loved her new room pics of 2 of the 5 items we got .

Mocka A.Mocka

Thank you for your feedback, again we do apologise for the issue with your Mirror but are happy to hear all is sorted for you! Kind Regards, Mocka.

Amazing Service

After a small order error, they provided transparent communication and are a company that will go above and beyond to satisfy their customers with little fuss. Couldn't recommend more highly.

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi Belle, We again do apologise for any issues and we thank you for your lovely feedback and for shopping with Mocka! Mocka Customer Service.

My item arrived very damaged and Mocka customer service are not doing anything about returning and replacing.

ASC

ASCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Should not be using the delivery partner they use. Disappointing service and lack of empathy

Danica M.

Danica M.South East Queensland, QLD

Not big on The rocking side

Chair doesn't rock overly well, i struggle to get in and out as it's actually quite low and im quite tall. The chair however is comfortable, and easy to put together. Delivery was fast.

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi There, We appreciate the time you have taken to place your feedback. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our products and service and we will definitely pass this on to the Product Team. Mocka Customer Service

NikkiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor customer service, missing product

It’s been a month since my original order and it is lost. Continuously Prompted Mocka with poor customer service. Eventually they agreed the item had been lost and a replacement sent. I still haven’t received tracking info or an update as to when the new item will arrive.

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi there, we are very sorry to hear this issue is not yet resolved. The customer service team will be in touch via your email with further updates. Our apologies for any frustration or inconvenience caused. Mocka

Nikki

I still haven’t heard from customer services and I have sent 2 emails asking for an update over the last week.

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi Nikki, we are very sorry to hear this. We can see you have been in contact with our Customer Service team. Please let us know via email if there are any further issues. Our apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

Teething rails

After getting sent the wrong order I received an easel instead of my teething rails I emailed customer service and they were right onto it and got my teething rails sent out super quickly I even got to keep the easel
Excellent customer service skills!
Teething rails were easy to apply and are saving my cot!

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi There, Thank you for taking the time to place a review, it means a lot to us!
We are sorry to hear of the error with your order, but happy to hear this has been resolved :) Mocka.

Rob S.

Rob S.Far North Queensland, QLD

Do not waste your hard earned money.

Do yourself a favour and buy elsewhere. We bought our beds just over a year ago. Now they are broken. These guys blamed our kids (under 4 yrs of age). They weigh 10-15 kilos and are only in half of the night before they’re in ours! I should have known with the warranty, which at only 12 months tells you all you need to know about the quality, or lack of, and their belief in their own products. I hate leaving bad reviews, but these guys were not interested once they had our money and suck at customer service. Go to your furniture store where you’ll get a 2-5 year warranty.

JND

JNDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor quality and poor service

fmonteiro

fmonteiroSouth Australia

Definitely worth it. Cheap and good.

I was very sceptical of this when purchasing as it seemed too cheap to be true. But it turned out to be a "too good to be true" item that actually was. Definitely recommend this cabinet and mocka also.

Mocka A.Mocka

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know!

Lost items, lost money

My order has been lost for weeks. No one can tell me where it is. Wish I read this website before spending so much money. Customer service is appalling, I don’t need this stress in my life.

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi there, we are very sorry to hear you have had this experience! Can we please ask you to email our Customer Service team hello@mocka.com.au and they will be happy to look into this for you. Mocka.

I have tried this with no resolution

Mocka A.Mocka

We have been responding to all of our emails, can we please ask you to private message us on here with your email address so we can look into this for you. Mocka.

CItal

CItalSydney, NSW

Items never arrive

Ordered items in early November, told it will be 6-8 days maximum to arrive from Brisbane to Sydney. Now we are well into December and still no items. Delivery company has no idea where the items are. It looks unlikely that they will ever arrive. It also cost almost $20 for shipping yet there is no tracking or any accountability.

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi There, we are of course saddened to hear you have had this issue with your delivery, can you please contact the team directly at hello@mocka.com.au with your order number so they can look into this further for you. Mocka

Louasked

Where is mocka manufactured, what country?

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi There. In terms of our manufacturing partners, this would depend on the particular product. We know them all very well, we have worked together for many years and we have clear alignment in terms of the importance of our respective teams. Additionally we take all reasonable steps to ensure we are using materials (specifically timber) sourced from sustainable forests. In particular, we use New Zealand pine and sustainable European timbers as far as possible. For more information please contact our customer service team on hello@mocka.com.au

Lou

So it is manufactured in new Zealand.?

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi there, the items are designed in Australia but manufactured offshore. Mocka Customer Service.

Limboasked

It's not the best start when there's no contact number to talk to someone. I want to buy the Mocka essentials tv unit as toy storage for my 2 kids in our living room. I'm looking for cost effective but decent quality so the reviews have me nervous. Could anyone tell me if it'll hold up to being the centre point of our living room and a good holding piece for toys? Thanks in advance.

Matt Morey
Matt Morey

I would take this stuff if it was for free. I had to go to Bunnings and practically rebuild my change table and the bed was the same. Dodgy rubbish.

Thank you Matt!

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi there, we are available via email on hello@Mocka.com.au, chat and social media to answer any specific questions you may have about any of our ranges :)

Paula Greedy

Paula Greedyasked

How do i return a product,if i havent got the aridgnal packing????.

Hi There,
Many thanks for your message.
Please contact our Customer Service Team at hello@mocka.com.au and they can assist further.
Mocka.

Get an answer from our members and Mocka representatives

Other Mother & Baby Shops