Listing monitored by Mocka

m.dawes
m.dawesGippsland, VIC

Never had a dud

I have purchased MANY flat packs from Mocka over the last 4 years and every single item arrives quickly and in great condition. All of my furniture has lasted through children and house moves and is still structurally perfect. I will always search Mocka first when needing to find that special piece of furniture.

Mocka A.Mocka

We are thrilled to have you as part of the Mocka family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

samantha.bauch88
samantha.bauch88Gippsland, VIC

Not impressed

It's almost been a month since ordering our daughters bedroom furniture and we are still waiting on couriers to drop it off.
Very frustrating and upsetting to be waiting this long especially after spending quite a bit on new furniture.

Mel
MelBrisbane

Very happy

This was my first time shopping at Mocka and I'm very happy with my purchase. The Bryon floor rug is great quality, nice & thick. The Macrame hanging shelf I bought on clearance is gorgeous also. Postage was super fast too. Thanks Mocka!

Mocka A.Mocka

Thanks so much for the Feedback! We are thrilled to hear you have enjoyed your Mocka experience.

Sammy J.
Sammy J.Mid North Coast, NSW

Unable to purchase replacement parts therefore the chair now can’t be used.

We were given a Mocka high hair as a hand me down. The chair was still in great condition, however, was missing the screws to attach the tray and the safety strap. Surely items the company could provide. When I contacted Mocka they were prompt in their response and informed me they don’t sell replacement parts like screws or the safety strap due to continuous minor manufacturing changes.

It’s incredibly wasteful that now this chair is unable to be used and possibly the companies incentive for a new purchase.

In these times it should be paramount in a companies manufacturing policy to create products that can last with replaceable parts.

Pretty disappointing Mocka.

Mocka A.Mocka
Con-Syoomer
Con-SyoomerAU

Hit and miss

We've purchased a number of Mocka products for our kids over the years and they were decent, but no more. The last item was a bed that was flimsy rubbish. The construction isn't sturdy at all; it has five(!) extra legs underneath to support a pre-schooler, all of which have buckled. The thin, brittle, hard plastic caps have crumbled leaving exposed pipe ends to destroy the timber floor.

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi There, We are very sorry to hear of this issue. Can you please contact our Customer Service Team via hello@mocka.com.au and please include photos of the issue and your order number and we can look into further. Mocka Customer Service.

Heidi
Heidi Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The biggest threat for kids and babies

I have purchased a lot of furniture form this brand until I started buying stuff for my toddler and newborn and I realised they have no safety standards in what they sell to people! Every single item that I have purchased became loose and damaged with a touch and could be a big threat for my kids safety and did not even get a reply from their customer service! First thing on my list to take this matter to consumer affairs victoria!

• +1Thumbnail
Omar
OmarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Moca - Nova three drawer

I've bought 2 items from Mocka, they've beautiful products. But I found this 3 draw complex to assemble & not of great quality compared to other brands I've used , also not consistent function, some of the draw gets stuck, very difficult to open unless you press hard, after sales is definitely terrible; when I complained - they sent me set of instructions looking at the issue which I had recorded in video, for the price you pay service is terrible. Unless you're carpenter don't buy. I wouldn’t buy any of them online again.

Mocka A.Mocka

We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an
uncommon instance, and we’ll do better in the future.

Sam
SamTasmania

Bar stool purchased

I received 4 bar stools, I opened one box and unwrapped to assemble only to find they were so big and bulky they looked silly on my huge island bench. When i asked to return them it turns out I have to organise shipping and I can’t return the one chair that has been opened. What a useless return policy if I knew how bulky and ugly they were by looking at the pictures I wouldn’t have purchased them.

Stephanie
Stephanie Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hit or miss

Mocka A.Mocka

Sorry to hear your experience was less than 5-stars. If you're open to discussing your experience further, please email our Customer Service Team at hello@mocka.com.au

Atr
AtrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap flat pack. Don’t bother

I have bought Mocka products for a while now . Every second time I get one where I cannot put it together as the holes have not been drilled properly. This is frustrating as hell! I am not going to be buying this product again as I spend hours trying to put it together when the holes have not been drilled in the right spot ! Very angry !

Mocka A.Mocka

We understand your disappointment. It's important to us that our customers are more than satisfied and we would like the opportunity to resolve this issue. If you can give us a chance, please email hello@mocka.com.au to look into your situation.

Ok quality for price range

The bookcase was good quality for the $80 price range however it is not a very sturdy bookcase and definitely needs to be screwed in to the wall to keep it stable. The main issue though was half the holes for the screws didn't line up so I have to drill my own holes but for $80 it looks good and does the job.

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi there, we are sorry to hear that you had issues with the assembly. The Customer Service Team would be happy to look into this further for you if you can send them an email. hello@mocka.com.au We hope this helps. Mocka

Sophie
SophieQueensland

Poorly made

Mocka A.Mocka

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback.
We can be contacted on hello@mocka.com.au and are always happy to assist further.
Many thanks
Mocka Customer Service

Dissatisfied
Dissatisfied Illawarra, NSW

Poor Poor Poor

Extremely dissatisfied, after ordering 1 rug and being charged for3, told no returns for change of mind, I didn’t change my mind I only order one. Had to badger by emails for a reply. Won’t be buying from them again 0/10.

Mick L.
Mick L.Brisbane

If you're looking for something a little different

Hi There,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience and thank you for shopping with Mocka!

Sarah C.
Sarah C.Sydney, NSW

Hudson Mini Table - Natural

Toddler table arrived quickly but has issues with the top being chipped.

Reached out to customer service who were very response and quick.

Table size and chairs are fine for a 2 year old. Any younger will require assistance get on and off chairs. Easy to clean.

Chairs are stable with back rest making this safe for kids eating and playing.

Table design allows chair to slide all the way under the table allowing safe eating and less mess.

Very easy to assemble.

Hi There,
Thank you, your feedback is very important to us!

GLA
GLAasked

Hi just wanting review on indie stroller

Hi There,
Unfortunately there are no customer verified reviews available on this product at this stage.
Sorry we could not be of more help on this occasion.
Mocka Customer Service.

noissues
noissuesasked

Hi,

I emailed a while ago but never got a response.

I am looking to get the measurements for the boston cot, specifically the measurement from the floor to mattress base when it is at the highest position please

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi There, Our Customer Service team do their best to respond to all querys as quickly as possible. Please check your spam/junk folder to see if the reply has ended up there in error. If you have not received the response, please email our Customer Service Team again at hello@mocka.com.au and they can assist further.

Louasked

Where is mocka manufactured, what country?

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi There. In terms of our manufacturing partners, this would depend on the particular product. We know them all very well, we have worked together for many years and we have clear alignment in terms of the importance of our respective teams. Additionally we take all reasonable steps to ensure we are using materials (specifically timber) sourced from sustainable forests. In particular, we use New Zealand pine and sustainable European timbers as far as possible. For more information please contact our customer service team on hello@mocka.com.au

Lou

So it is manufactured in new Zealand.?

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi there, the items are designed in Australia but manufactured offshore. Mocka Customer Service.

Get an answer from our members and Mocka representatives

Other Mother & Baby Shops