4.4

Tina C.

Tina C.Sydney, NSW

Great Modern Design - quality very poor

I recently ordered a desk like many of us working from home I wanted something that was modern whilst practical. I love the design of the desk and how it looks but it is just cheap junk. Holes don't line up, instructions not correct and buckling in a small section of the top part of the desk. It does the job but I do not expect it to last very long. I should have paid more attention to the reviews. I have not contacted Customer Service because honestly I can't be bothered with the hassle!

Happy all around!

I brought an entertainment unit, it looked exactly like the picture and was very easy to put together. This was our first purchase from Mocka and we were really impressed. We ordered on a Thursday and it arrived Monday afternoon which we thought was great! The piece is quite sturdy and looks 10x better than cheaper flat pack options. We are defiantly planning to make Mocka our go-to for furniture.

JGrayAU

It's junk. You get what you pay for.

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi There, We are sorry to hear of this issue with your order and we do appreciate your feedback. Can you please contact our Customer Service Team again via email - hello@mocka.com.au so that we can look into this further.

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi there, we would like to work with you towards a suitable resolution for these issues with your order. Please email the team at hello@mocka.com.au and they can assist you further. We look forward to hearing from you, Mocka

Luke

LukeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great chairs promptly delivered

The chairs arrived promptly and were very carefully packed with nothing missing.  They assembled quickly, are sturdy, comfortable, and look good.

I suspect the negative reviewers are making basic assembly mistakes which I observed my partner make with our first chair.

1) don't tighten everything up until its all together and you've sat on it.  Loose screws give you some wiggle room so things line up more easily and the chair can settle flat and level.

2) hammer your dowels right in against a soft surface like carpet or a yoga mat

3) screw the base on by hand so you don't overtighten the screws through the base.

Our chairs are great.

sammi

sammiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer Service is faultless

Ordered a metal bed frame for the spare room, and when it arrived it was the wrong colour. I ordered black but received white! A picking error, could happen to anyone. Contacted Mocka customer support who were absolutely excellent. Thank you to Merna especially for being the face of the organisation, and coming up with a few options that I could choose from to resolve the matter. I picked an option that suited me best and it was all done & fixed within 1 hour of receiving the item. Excellent outcome. Thank you Mocka for jumping on the issue so quickly!

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We are so happy to hear that the team were able to resolve this for you. Mocka

Jennifer M.

Jennifer M.Perth, WA

jenson high chair

we received the high chaif and upon assembling the instructions say there should be 2 small, 2 medium, and 2 large screws. We only received large screws which meant getting other screws to enable us to put it together which was really inconvenient. It seems quite small to last long enough to use with which a bigger a baby im a bit concerned about how long this will last.

Julia S.

Julia S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We pay for faulty pieces and no customer service

Everything looked great on the website. Great pictures, great reviews, and great price. Recieved faulty pieces for a change table. Contacted mocka through email as there is no contact number. Have not heard back in 2 weeks. Couldnt wait any longer so we ended up purchasing extra tools to drill extra holes. In the end the table is made as good as we could get it. It was very fustrating as we are not handy toolsmen and we shouldnt have to be. Will not be purchasing from Mocka again.

XLP

XLPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great looking furniture but awful quality

Carla Guevara

Carla GuevaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

I bought an aspiring cot and changing table from Mocka as I loved the simple design. After receiving the products I felt unhappy with some aspects and I expressed my dissatisfaction to the company. They were really great addressing my issues and helped resolved then promptly! I’m really happy with the result!

Amazing in every way

Mocka have been BRILLIANT! We nought a nursery package through them and I couldn't be happier - great quality, delivery so quick (even during COVID-19) and updates all the time. I was so happy I purchased an additional set of draws. Through the fault of delivery one front edge was chipped. Well, within 24 hours they replaced with no questions and an apology. Within a week I had the new top and they'd taken the additional step of bubble wrapping EXTENSIVELY and hand written giant 'handle with care' on every side to ensure I was safe. One of the best services I have had with online shopping and would recommend to family and friends

Matt MoreySydney, NSW

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

The quality is woeful, ill thought out product. You think you're saving money but it's just cheap garbage. Both items which I bought have broken. Very dangerous for newborns. The Aspiring Cot it impossible to lift your bby in and out of unless you're 6 foot tall and the change table has broken.

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi Matt, we can see we dealt directly with you to resolve your issues six months ago, if you are having any further concerns please email the team directly at hello@mocka.com.au and we can certainly look into this for you. Mocka Customer Service.

Harmony

HarmonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of money

I purchased the jolt tall boy drawers, they look lovely but after a week it started to fall apart. It’s so weak and flimsy, the space is not as big as I thought but for sure a regretful buy.

Mocka A.Mocka

Thank you for your feedback, the team can certainly look into this further for you, if you can send these photos via email and provide your order information to hello@mocka.com.au. Mocka Customer Service.

Such a shame - the quality is terrible

We purchased the Marlow buffet and read the online reviews which were all glowing. When we received the unit I noticed a large scratch on the top. At this stage, I should have tried to send it back, but I decided to let it slide.
Big mistake.
After a month the shelves started to fall down. The dows simply did not hold them properly. Even when I could stabilise them, they were rickety and couldn't hold a load. A few months later the drawers stopped working properly. The runners failed and the drawers when closed, looked uneven.
At first glance, Mocha has a good looking and well-priced range. Unfortunately, first impressions are deceiving, their products are of low quality and are basically, overpriced junk.

Maria Denholm

Maria DenholmPerth, WA

Terrible product and customer service

The Vigo Buffet looks nothing the colour online, it is completely different. They refused to accept this and tried to charge me to return it! Still waiting for a resolution. Might have to take it further.

Addi Tallboy

While the finished product looks lovely I was a little disappointed I hadn’t looked further into dimensions. Drawers are small as space is lost from having no handles and there is a 7cm space behind each drawer. Also ours barely reached 113.5cm height, not 115cm. Also a lot of scuffing on inside of panels.

Mocka High Chair

I ordered the original high chair for my daughter with hip dysplasia as the seat is wide enough for her to sit in while wearing her brace. The high chair came with multiple parts missing. They were eventually sent out - however the Mocka team would not express post. I then realised the seat cushion was also missing. I am now waiting for this part to arrive.

Someone needs to be checking these products as they go into the boxes and ensuring all of the parts are included.

The whole experience has been frustrating - no compensation has been offered and no genuine apology.

Would never recommend Mocka. Look elsewhere.

Mocka A.Mocka

Thank you for your feedback, we are very sorry to hear you have had this issue. We appreciate all customer feedback, as it helps us to improve our processes and deliver a better customer experience.

Kind regards
Mocka Customer Service

Sarah C.

Sarah C.Perth, WA

Faulty high chair

I ordered the original high chair which, when it arrived, had a faulty left side panel and missing bolts. I emailed them and they sent me the missing parts relatively promptly but no express mail was available. Our baby has commenced on solids without his high chair. Would hope for some compensation for this inconvenience.

Mocka A.Mocka

Thank you for your feedback, we do apologise for these issues and are glad to hear he parts are received, please email the team directly for any further issues.

Tibeau

TibeauQueensland

Beautiful drawers

We purchased the Jolt Tallboy drawers for our daughters room and were so impressed that we ended up buying a Zara tallboy and 2x Zara bedside tables for our bedroom. Looks beautiful! Super affordable and assembly was pretty easy. Delivery was fast and I definitely would buy again and recommend others to as well. I really can’t fault them.

Libby C.

Libby C.South East Queensland, QLD

Affordable, cute nursery furniture

We purchased a cot and cot mattress, 3 drawer dresser with changing mat on top and a woven rug for the floor for our nursery.
Good quality for the price, no issues with delivery and while there was a small stain on the changing mat cover they amended this for us straight away.
While the dresser was quite complex to assemble as it has push-drawer opening system the instructions were very detailed.
Would definitely recommend if you are after affordable, cute nursery furniture.
Haven't ordered any of their other furniture but looks quite nice online.

Gracy

GracyPerth, WA

Bookshelves

Very nice and beautiful bookshelve,I love it .good value for money .easy to set up
.I am really happy with the purchase. I recommend mocka .fast delivery.thank you so much