Customer service 10/10

Ordered the Boston change table for my nursery. Upon assembling it, found that the joins on one of the drawers weren't fitting together. I emailed Mocka and within 48 hours I had a response asking to clarify my order batch number and they would ship new parts ! Less than a week later, our package arrived. Have now completed the drawer set and couldn't be happier with the end product! Thanks for such great customer service. It makes me very likely to shop with Mocka in the future.

Louise

Louise

Glue failed on Mocka Box

Glue failed on Mocka Box wall units, in the middle of the night half came crashing down damaging much more expensive shells and glassware on top of console beneath. Mocka produces good items for the price/cost.
Mocka refunded cost of replacement of boxes straight away.

Randy X

Randy XAuckland

Extremely difficult to assemble

100% Scammers

I bought a balance bike from them. It was covered in dents and scratches. Terrible quality construction. I contacted them, they firstly offered a tiny voucher to compensate, then never reply to my subsequent emails. Didn't even send the voucher in the end. These people are 100% scammers!!!

Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Vigo buffet

Although I am happy with the overall purchase a few things to note... the wood tone of this unit is slightly red tinged not your normal oak. It doesn’t fit in exactly with my decor so I had to buy a rug to place under it and break it up. This took us about 3 hours to put together and a few of the screws were missing on one of the doors. I would buy from here again but it’s really hard to tell what time the wood look is of each item.

shanika s.

shanika s.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointing

I was so excited for this drawer as I bought my TV table from mocka and had no problem with it! Although whilst at the end of building these drawers there is a very evident gap as the backing is to small.
So disappointed and could not find anywhere to leave a review on their actual website.

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi There, Many thanks for your review and we are sorry to hear of this issue. Can you please contact our Customer Service Team at hello@mocka.com.au and they can assist further.

Great value for money

Considering how affordable this furniture is we are extremely impressed with the quality and the delivery fee was very reasonable. I got the Vigo coffee table and Asta arm chair and love them.

missing parts. no follow up.

Bought kids kitchen play and as we were assembling it realized there were couple of missing parts so couldnt complete it. Sent them emails straight away regarding it. It's been a few days now and still no follow ups. Very dissapointed.

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi there, the customer service team are working as quickly as possible to respond to all enquiries. If you have not received a response, please check your junk/spam folders just in case.

Smith

SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Luna Cube storage - below average

We purchased 3 x Luna 6 cube storage. The quality of the product is well below average for the money paid. Not sure how they received 100% positive reviews on these, but ours were many with dented sides on unpacking, the paint job was uneven throughout and one top panel was not second-coated.
We ended up going to IKEA and purchasing new cube storages to replace these, which were much better quality and a third cheaper.

Mocka A.Mocka

We are sorry to hear of the issues with your product. Please contact the customer service team at hello@mocka.com.au so they can assist you further.

Plants with A.

Plants with A.South East Queensland, QLD

Great products, great customer service

Ordered a nursery set and noticed a hole on the front of the drawers, contacted Mocka and within 24hrs received a reply stating they will replace any parts necessary. Ended up receiving those parts within days.
Definitely recommend, couldn't be happier.

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Chelsea 6 drawer wide and tall

Disappointed

DisappointedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mocka - Jesse four drawer - do not bother

Assembly instructions are very light on and confusing eg panels are numbered 1,2,3.. and so are the steps in the instructions. The metal runners in the diagram do not look exactly like the actual ones so it’s hard work out if you’re putting the pieces in the right place. It would ha s been helpful to have worded instructions alongside the diagrams or even a YouTube video where you can see how it’s done.

Plus the screws for the side panels and runners are too small! The holes in the metal runners are bigger than the screws! So I’ve had to source and purchase washers that fit exactly. Very frustrating and I’m not even finished with the assembly after 3 hours of fiddling around.

Elyce

ElyceSydney, NSW

Waste of money and time

After purchasing and spending 2 hours putting together the sonata baby change drawers,
You discover the draw space is half the size of the unit. Absolutely waste of space even though the description of the draws boasts how spacious the draws are. I emailed to complain and was told to disassemble the item as best I could, and put back in original packaging ( which had already been put out in the trash.
Draws are push to open feature, which doesnt work unless you almost fully loosen the screws that hold the magnet in place.

Mocka A.Mocka

We do apologise for any issues you have experienced and can see the team has been communicating with you directly to get this resolved. Mocka Customer Service

Nass H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great designs, fantastic customer service

I was surprised to see so many negative customer service reviews. I actually got more than I expected dealing with Mockas customer service team. They clearly state how returns/refunds work on their webpage and their conditions are reasonable.
I ordered the Jimmy organiser, kids activity table, and original high chair. Whilst the quality was not as I expected, it was easily put together and the dents and defects on the products, resolved by customer service.
Great designs and affordable prices, especially when on sale. Would highly recommend

Mocka A.Mocka

Hi There. Thanks for taking the time to place your feedback, whilst we are disappointed there were some quality issues we are glad we were able to have this resolved and appreciate the opportunity to do so.

Average customer service and horrible courier experience

My personal experience with Mocka has been dissapointing to say the least. The courier they used attempted to deliver the package the day after it's scheduled date, which had been confirmed. Then stated they had left a card to organise for delivery, but failed to do so. Customer service palmed me off to the courier company, and were incredibly slow in assisting.

Wouldn't recommend.

danineteen

danineteenSydney, NSW

Kennedy TV unit fits right in at home

Horrified

HorrifiedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing

Bought the Vigo buffet in black and from start to end disappointing.
Product arrived with 5 panels damaged.
Contacted mocka and replacement parts sent- on arrival two panels damaged in this second shipment.
Mocks also expected me to pay to dispose of the panels which I then had to take to the tip and pay for disposal.
Product was difficult to assemble with several holes drilled in wrong place and the two doors do not work properly with the push open and the hinges do not work well. Very disappointed.

LinHunter Region, NSW

Disappointed

Honestly loved the look of this slim boy. Funky and useful... however once put together the 3rd drawer refused to close ! Tried everything and it is going back. Legs are also impossible to screw into all the way as so it wobbles. Terrible.

Mocka A.Mocka

Can we ask you to respond to the original email sent with this information and the team can look into this further for you or advise troubleshooting tips for the drawer. Mocka

Natalie Moss

Natalie MossFar North Queensland, QLD

Products are FANTASTIC

We recently purchased a change table and rug from Mocka for our nursey! We couldnt be happier with the product and quality! I will definitely be purchasing from Mocka again! Highly recommend

Emily