2MOD Cold Press Juicer (CP1)
Part of MOD Cold Press Juicer 4.8

MOD Cold Press Juicer (CP1)

Verified🏆 2024 Award
2MOD Cold Press Juicer (CP1)

97% · 690%

Noise Level

John d
John d

I'm happy

I've used the Mod a few times now, and can safely say it's the best juicer I've had. It's very easy to pull apart and clean, which I rate the most important property of juicers. There is minimal waste, which means more juice is getting made. Show details ·  1
Gail B.
Gail B.South West, WA2 posts

Great product…

Easy to use, quality product and service delivery…have had for a number of years. Extracts a great amount of juice from fruits and veggies…economical way to follow a fasting regime. Show details ·  1
Kate Reilly
Kate Reilly
Noise Level
Rhonda
Rhonda
  Fair Incentive MOD Cold Press Juicer

Huge compliment to my kitchen!

Looks great on kitchen counter and So easy to use, clean and love my ginger, apple, carrot, celery juice every morning! Then my worms love the left overs even more! Show details ·  1
Rinny S
Rinny SSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

My favourite appliance

I am so happy with my juicer and recommended it to anyone. I chose this because it was a masticating juicer which is important to me to get every last micronutrient from our fruit and veg. I also love that is Australian made. Ours is 4+ years old now and I have to admit I am hard on appliances. I’m a chef and we are a household of 10 so I can’t be bothered with hand washing, so straight in the dishwasher it all goes, it always has and it hasn’t missed a beat. Of all my appliances, this is my favourite and definitely the most used. 10/10. Show details ·  1
April McAllister
April McAllisterNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

MOD fan for life!

How can I put into words the extreme satisfaction from not only my awesome juicer but the level of customer service and heart this company represents! The best juicer I have ever owned, without doubt and definitely the best customer service and after sales care I have ever received!! Thank you MOD for such an exceptional product and for a business with such heart and humanness in all interactions. Forever a raving fan! Show details ·  1
joanna C.
joanna C.Sydney, NSW

Excellent purchase!

Excellent product! Have used it everyday for almost 4 years! It’s excellent adults and kids and retaining the nutrients in food into juice form!

Easy cleaning and an awesome product overall - looks excellent too!

Very happy with the investment on this! Show details ·  1

Jill Cree
Jill CreeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC5 posts
  MOD Cold Press Juicer

Amazing for all fruit and veggies and so easy to clean"

I have had my Mod for a couple of years and it's never skipped a beat. It is fantastic for all fruit and veggies. What I love at the moment is kale, lemon, celery, cucumber and apple, and it handles it all with ease. Never gets stuck and I get to have a cafe in my home!

It is amazingly easy to clean.

Angela
AngelaBrisbane4 posts
Elidia
ElidiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA19 posts
  MOD Cold Press Juicer

Welcome addition to our home!

We have had our Mod juicer for six months now. We use it at least twice a week. It is quiet, juices fantastically and leaves very little fluid in pulp. It’s larger chute makes it far easier to use than other juicers I have tried and it is user friendly. My only complaint would be the many parts that one has to clean and that they can not go in the dishwasher! Otherwise I can recommend this juicer wholeheartedly. my toddler now drinks spinach, cucumber and all number of vegetables hidden in her juice!

Baby
Baby2 posts

AMAZING!

We carted this bad boy all the way back to Hong Kong with us, and living in tight quarters here, I wanted something quiet. MOD being quiet is an understatement. It's got gusto, it's quietly unassuming in power, and a breeze to clean. If you are new to juicing like I was, take my advice, do yourself a favor and buy this. You will not be sorry! Fantastic product, fantastic customer service....two enthusiastic thumbs up!!

Debbie B.
Debbie B.Gisborne

Love it! So easy to use

Fantastic juicer which I have used for 6 months now, upgrading from my old style one. Rinses clean but needs a good scrub every now and then. Relatively quiet but noisy when using carrot, beetroot or other hard vegetables. Would highly recommend to anyone. Waste is minimal and what waste there is, I throw into a vegetable soup or vege burgers.

caterz
caterzMelbourne33 posts

Love it's convenience

So glad I opted for this juicer and saved myself $200 plus its Australian. I use my machine 3 times a week it's easy to set up and clean and is quiet. I love how the waste is minimal, it really extracts ALL the juice. Delivery was quick and free, highly recommended.

K W
K WSydney4 posts

moderately impressed

I have used the Mod Juicer for two months now. Yes it is quiet but only if you don't use hard vegetables like carrot or beetroot. Yes it is easy to clean but only if you don't use fibrous veg like celery - then the fiber shoot gets clogged and is difficult to clean. This machine does juice leaves and soft vegetables well .

MOD Appliances
MOD Appliances   DM

Thanks K W for the review! Yep, Mod is a wizz at juicing leaves! If you'd like some cleaning tips or tricks please just give us a bell or shoot us a message!

Scott
Scott2 posts
  MOD Cold Press Juicer

Best on the market. Look no further!!

So glad I purchased my juicer. It exceeded my expectations and makes the best juice I have had. No more paying $$$$ for cold pressed juice from woolworths. Don't waste your money on cheaper ones like I did. You get what you pay for. That is a strong built quality machine.