Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Moda Furnishings

4.1
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (0)

Dreadful

• +4Thumbnail

Faulty goods no customer service

Terrible customer service, items missing from Initial delivery and damaged new items, 2 weeks later cant even answer an email or keep a promise to call to resolve. STAY CLEAR.

Serena RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed.. wasted a lot of money

I purchased a oval Hampton Wicca table and chairs set in late 2015 very disappointed the whole thing is falling apart the wicker has become brittle and breaking off everywhere the cushions have gone mouldy and are disintegrating..

Everything falling to pieces

We got outdoor couches, a dining table, storage container and sunbathing chairs and they were all coming to pieces not even a year after purchasing and I also took the covers off the couch to wash and the insides had disintegrated and after washing all the stitching had come undone, we tried to contact them but to no avail and now the website has vanished. It wasn't cheap and we are extremely disappointed and angry and now we having to throw it out as the wicker is brittle and falling to pieces.

Dicko
DickoSydney

very poor quality

We bought a an outdoor setting from Moda which when it arrived was lovely. We were happy to have paid a little more for this product as it looked superior to other brands....However we were deceived. We had kept the lounge under a cover and regardless of this within 12 months the rattan had gone brittle and fell apart. The lounges are now a wreck and we will have to throw them away. We have tried contacting the company but they do not answer their phones. We rang the delivery company who were unable to tell us anything. So disappointed and feel ripped off.

Where are they now ?

Puchased Reef oudoor dining setting on line. Few problems initially re broken table top on delivery but sorted promptly. NOW.... wicker under glass coming apart to show bare patches of glass. Large planters wicker doing same. Now chairs are coming apart at the top. Paid a lot for these and have kept under a good quality cover. Website is nowhere to be found. 1300 number not working. Fair Trading have no record of liquidation. So disappointed that we are left like this before Xmas so if anyone has any information please post. Thanks !

Can't contact them

The cushions are falling apart and I cannot find replacements anywhere in Australia. I cannot contact anyone for help. The 1300 no longer exists

Better than shop stock!

Excellent design and value. Met the description given on line. Far superior to what was available on the shops and $'s cheaper. Very comfortable.

Other Furniture Shops

Fantastic service and great furniture

We found this online company very easy to deal with and very helpful when I needed to speak to someone to help with the design I was after. We ordered the daybed for our balcony and were impressed with how quick it was delivered and the design and quality second to none ! I would recommend Moda to anyone.

Find out how Moda Furnishings compares to other Furniture Shops

The best of the best service

I was advised that the outdoor setting was available for pick up in Brisbane; we live on the Gold Coast. We towed the trailer to the warehouse and just as Melbourne told us the most helpful people were waiting with our goods at the dock. The guy loaded my trailer, tied the load down and we were on our way. The product was exactly as explained by Melbourne, very good quality. I can recommend highly Moda Furnishings, professional and courteous. A rare find these days..

Stella
StellaBrisbane

Everything we hoped for

We recently bought the Tahiti set and it was delivered early after we had a phone call checking it was OK to deliver on a Saturday morning. The ordering process could not have been any easier and were kept informed of the whole process via emails. The furniture is so comfortable and has been well used over the Christmas holiday

Dawnie
DawnieBrisbane

Amazingly stunning, very Modern and extremely comfortable...

We purchased a beautiful modular outdoor lounge setting as our Christmas present to each other. During our xmas and New Year celebrations, we have had lovely comments from our friends and family about it, embedding the fact that we purchased quality. The suite is absolutely gorgeous!

Great Sofa Dinning Set

Ordered on the Monday before Xmas and collected the following day. The discount for collection made it even better value for a quality piece.
The comfort for this piece with the sofa style seat is amazing. Would recommend this product to anyone.

Quality piece of furniture

Arrived on time, as described and exceeded expectations.
Easy to assemble and great after service.
I'll be recommending too many family and friends.

Great Outdoor lounge

The people on the end of the phone were very efficient and nothing seemed too much trouble even though I was hassling them when I was panicking about pre Christmas delivery which was sorted easily.
It is always a worry when you buy something online and cannot touch and feel it but my wife and I are extremely happy with the lounge having searched around for quite sometime. Would certainly deal with again and recommend to friends.

Read more reviews - page 2