Yes we are very happy.

Yes, we are very happy with our new roller shutters they are everything that we had hoped for with many advantages,
• Five-star customer service.
• Great investment. Suit our home. Security keeping out intruders.
• Are custom made to the exact size, quick and easy to install and within our budget.
• Good quality, Easy to operate & maintain.
• Feel the difference already, cooler for summer and leave a window open if desired knowing your
safe and secure behind a quality product.
• The people who provided & installers are a credit to the company.
• Strongly recommended.
Thankyou Modern Group for making it possible.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

A transformation with plantation shutters.

Everything was done very professionally, from the quoting, ordering, measurements and final fitting. The shutters look clean, bright and have added so much to the room. I’m very happy with my choice.

Looks great, fantastic service

Roller shutters work great and looks great (colour was perfect). Great service from the time of enquiry through to the sales process. Needed the shutters before going overseas and they arrived and were installed ahead of promised schedule.

Do not buy !!

I spent a lot of money getting rollers shutters installed! I was told I got the “best price “ and don’t tell anyone about the cost by the pushy salesman but other companies can do these same shutters for way cheaper. I was hoping that these would be a good product with the cost but my 3 shutters break down all the time and I have to pay $140 each time a repairer comes to fix it. No tradie will touch them so I have to go with the modern repairer.

Buyer be aware !

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Elise, we are very sorry that you have had problems with your Roller Shutters and would like the opportunity to look into this further for you to try and resolve the problems you are experiencing. If you could please email the details of your job through to us at customercare@moderngroup.com.au we can then follow up for you. Kind Regards Modern Customer Care Team

Amazed at the difference the shutters make to the look of our rooms

Easy to deal with, had a few hassles with the "tablet" but all sorted quickly. Did the bedrooms first and were so happy had the rest of the rooms done immediately. Salesperson and installer arrived on time when they said and very happy with service

ONE VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER

Over the moon with my new Plantation Shutters and Outdoor Blinds. They have certainly added thousands of dollars to my Unit. Also a big thanks to Vic, Shaun and James for their professional and friendly manner. Was such a pleasure doing business with this Company and I would highly recommend their products and Company to all of my family and friends. Well done Modern Group and Team

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thats fantastic thank you Lorraine!

Good looking job well done

I did a little research online of suppliers and Modern Group looked like they had a shutter product that was what we were after with good reviews. We put in an email for a quote and were surprised at how fast they replied. A rep came around and measured up and quoted on the spot and we placed a deposit and order then and there. We are very happy with the finished job and obviously time will tell how they stand up to external use but they look good and have made our deck much more useable especially once the westerly winds have arrived in Brisbane.

Thumbs up Modern

I can’t speak more highly of Modern Queensland. Their friendly, efficient staff have made the whole experience of fitting plantation shutters so easy from start to finish and we are thrilled with the end product. We also used them to restore our tiled roof 18 years ago and it’s still looking fresh and fabulous to this day. Big thumbs up.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

awesome heat blocking and light blocking design

look great plenty of comments as people walk by. Installer was very good very friendly and fast. Great customer service, Definitely going to invest in a couple more as they do exactly what i needed. Noise blocking, light blocking and most important heat prevention was outstanding.. So far so good!!!!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great product - Great Company.

We now have had two separate shutter supply and installations from The Modern Group. And , like the first excellent experience , the second was just as good! From sales through to Richard the installer we cannot be happier. Modern back up what they offer. The product works very well , fits extremely well and looks excellent. Detail inc. the way that they are assembled is very impressive , and once they are installed the there is nothing left to do but start using them. My wife and I have often said that they are our best investment in our house . PS : Modern do not hassle you or push anything . The product quality says it all.

Love our shutters

After receiving our quote for shutters we were expecting them to be delivered in 4 weeks but were surprised when they were delivered and installed in 2 weeks. We are very impressed with the quality and look of the shutters. They totally change the look of the rooms and give the air of being on holidays in a resort. (We wish....lol). This product is quite expensive but the quality is excellent so you get what you pay for. Extremely happy with the service and product.

Amazing.

The Service Was Awesome Very Professional, I Was Kept Informed Of The Process Very Friendly And Helpful Staff ,I Love The Shutters In my Living Room And My Two Bedrooms.I Am Very Pleased Thank You My Regards Cilla Molloy.

Extremely Satisfied Customer

The extremely prompt, efficient and professional service received from the get go to the completion of the shutters being installed was second to none. I was kept informed all the way along and the time frame quoted was met easily. I would strongly recommend Modern Group to anyone wanting to install shutters, blinds or roof restoration. I am more than happy with the elegance and value the shutters have added to my home. High Five to a Great Team!!!!

So Grateful,
Very Contented Customer

Amazing service

Professional and friendly service. Would recommend them to everyone who needs blinds. I am very happy with my blinds n the value they have added to my property. 5 star

Excellente

There was a seamless integration of product availability, tailored *measurements/quote [*twice = attention to detail], cost competitiveness, timely hassle-free installation = 'FIVE STARS !!!
Gratefully,
One very contented customer - I have no reservations in recommending MODERN GROUP.

Perfect pest-proof product

Service was prompt and professional from the initial quote to installation. I was kept informed of the process and our deadline was easily met. Shutter met council requirements for food premises which was even better.

Adding value

Prompt and very friendly service, honest recommendations, staff member explained everything. Installer on time, professional and friendly. We LOVE the shutters in our kitchen/dining/living room in our new home and would not be without them. Can honestly recommend the service of Modern for any of their products.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Provides a modern clean look

Modern provide an excellent service with a great product. Excellent communications with staff from initial enquiry through to installation. A very professional organisation to deal with, quality tradesmen made the whole process a dream.

Great Roller Shutters

Each step of obtaining the Roller Shutter was easy,
We were more than happy with the Workmanship and the Installation. and the colour of the shutters was exactly what we wanted

Warranty Claim MadeNo

A brilliant job carried out by Modern again, we wouldn't go anywhere else.

Great people with a great attitude to carrying out a first class job. We have recommended Modern Group to all our friends and family. Would not use any other company.