Modern Group QLD, Murarrie Shutters

Modern Group QLD, Murarrie Shutters

shutters and outdoor blinds

From the first phone call to Modern to the install of both shutters and outdoor blinds they were professional. The process was easy from sale, to measuring and the installation. No mess left behind from the installers who were polite and professional (Sean, Warren & Richard). Both products look fabulous and cut down heat into our bedrooms and lounge. We can change the direction of the blinds to adjust privacy and light. We were so impressed with the quality and service that we have already ordered more shutters. We would highly recommend the Modern Group.

Great!

We are very happy with our new plantation shutters. They look much better than the old vertical blinds we had, and also cut out light and heat much better - perfect for the current heat wave. Service was great and installation was quick and professional.

Modern GroupModern Group

Hi Julie, thank you so much for the great review! We're so glad you're enjoying your new plantation shutters!

Margaret

MargaretSouth East Queensland, QLD

What an improvement to my kitchen

I changed old blinds to new shutters on the windows on the western side of the house. What a difference both in looks and heat control. I am so impressed that I am looking to replace other old blinds to shutters. My installer was very good and I would recommend this product to all.

Modern GroupModern Group

Hi Margaret, that's fantastic! We're glad to hear that your shutters have made such a positive impact on your home. We look forward to helping you with the installation on the remainder of your home!

Happy

HappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

We had curtains here when we purchased the house, change to shutters, what a difference. We are very happy with the finished product and the service was excellent. We would recommended Modern Group to anyone.

Modern GroupModern Group

Thank you so much for the fantastic review, your shutters look incredible!

Love the look!

Had our new shutters installed in time for Christmas. We are very pleased with the look. We have had a number of compliments on how softer the rooms looked. Very happy!

Modern GroupModern Group

Hi Jan, thank you so much for letting us know how much you love your new shutters! We're glad to have been able to help in time for Christmas!

Perfect upgrade

Very sick of the dated blinds and curtains, now we have a fresh modern look. Very happy. Installer was very neat and efficient. Thanks to all involved. I would recommend.

Modern GroupModern Group

Thank you for the fantastic review, Janine! We're glad to hear you're enjoying your updated look!

Romina

RominaSouth East Queensland, QLD

All I ever wanted!

Modern GroupModern Group

Hi Romina, thank you so much for your kind words, your home looks incredible with the addition of your new plantation shutters! We can't wait to see the final outcome!

Adrian Arnold

Adrian ArnoldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Plantatiin shutters x4

The sales pitch was informative and relevant, everyone turned up when they said, the product is great and the installation straightforward. The payment process was easy and efficient. I'm glad Modern got the job. Thanks.

Modern GroupModern Group

Thank you for the great review, Adrian!

Pat Barrett

Pat BarrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional Instaler is The Key !!

Whilst this is a quality product ,and Adam at a management level was very approachable , at the end of the day the installer (Sean) ultimately supplies the finished product ... professional .... polite .... and job proud ..... Dont loose this man!

Hi Pat,
We always like to hear that our team are providing outstanding service! Thank you for your kind words, we'll pass your message on to Sean!

G T Myers

G T MyersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Got what I wanted

Having had external shuttering in a rental in Port Kennedy in WA, I knew that they kept the heat out in summer. This was what I wanted and I found exactly that. They do exactly what was required.

Modern GroupModern Group

That's wonderful to hear, thank you for the great review!

Michael McDonnell

Michael McDonnellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic work.

The shutters we got installed look amazing and I cannot believe the difference they have made to our house,The service was fantastic as well, The installer did an amazing job as well and i would recommend this company to install shutters at any time,Thanks for the great work.

Thank you Michael!

Happy Customer.

Happy Customer.South East Queensland, QLD

AWESOME JOB AND LOOK.

First time use of Modern Group for plantation shutters.
We have them throughout the house upstairs.
From the booking to the installation was perfect. Many thanks to the installer as he did an awesome job.
The look is fantastic. Thank you Modern Group.

Modern GroupModern Group

thank you for taking the time out to review for us!

A happy customer

A happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely delighted...

We have recently had plantation shutters installed in our master bedroom and are delighted with them. Modern Group was very easy to deal with, from the staff who took our calls, to the sales rep who came out and quoted and finally to the installer. All communications were very professional and nothing was too much trouble. We had to delay the actual installation a couple of times as we were getting the house painted and Modern Group just worked around our requirements. I would have no hesitation in recommending Modern Group as a great company to work with...and the shutters look fabulous too.

Modern GroupModern Group

Thank you so much for your feedback, we always enjoy hearing that our teams are providing superior service!

Gary

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow our shutters look awesome

I would like to thank Modern Group QLD for our shutters that they installed in our master bedroom and living area. The rooms look great with the shutters installed and the old curtains gone. From the initial quote to Richard who installed the shutters were very professional and punctual and the friendly and professional ladies in the office, Sandra and Kara were a pleasure to deal with, keeping me updated on my order and the process from start to finish. Thanks again Modern Group QLD.

Modern GroupModern Group

Hi Gary, we're so glad to hear that you found our process so simple and easy! We've passed your message on to the team at our Queensland branch, and hope you continue to enjoy your new shutters!

Angie

AngieSouth East Queensland, QLD

WOW loving my shutters !!!

Modern Group are a fantastic, professional and happy team. From the sales person at the beginning to Richard the installer & the girls at the main office. I could not fault any of you and this is why I have decided to have some more shutters installed in my home.
I will definitely recommend Modern. Keep up the great work.

Modern GroupModern Group

Hi Angie, that's fantastic! We always like to hear that our team are providing spectacular service. We hope you enjoy the installation process of your additional Shutters, just as much as the first installation!

Awesome shutters

After a recent break in at our place we contacted Modern Shutters who immediately sent out an estimator and the shutters were put up within two weeks as promised. We would highly recommend Modern Shutters

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Peter Frame

Peter FrameSouth East Queensland, QLD

New plantation shutters

I am extremely happy with the shutters that I had installed last week...
Richard did a great job, and the shutters have totally changed the rooms where they were installed..
I am a happy customer....

Richard

RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Modern were great on there service

living on a busy road they have reduced the noise tremendously i also would like to thank the installer he was great very puntual at all times and we were very happey with his work. 7 windos down 3 to go in the future

Mrs H

Mrs H

Love my Plantation Shutters from Modern

I've recently had plantation shutters from Modern installed at my house. The whole process was very simple and professional. The shutters were installed on time, with no hassles and they look beautiful. I absolutely love them. Would definitely recommend Modern to anyone thinking about installing shutters.

Barb

BarbSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Shutters Are Awesome!

We're so happy with the shutters Modern Group Queensland installed in our new kitchen. When I came home from work on the day of installation, I wasn't sure what to expect and wondered if they might have been too much, but they looked fantastic! They really lifted the look of our kitchen, which was looking a bit bland before. They give it style, without blocking the view of the birds in our garden. Jamie, the estimator, was very helpful and Richard, the installer was just great! We had a minor hiccup initially, but it was fixed in no time with no cost to us and no problems with Modern. Would definitely purchase from Modern again.