Modern Power Solutions

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (22)

Patrick w.

Patrick w.Sydney, NSW

Great service, excellent prices and fast delivery.

Very easy to order and great product. Delivery dispatch was fast, delivery company left it in a random spot even though I was home, took me 3 days to find!

Product PurchasedPop up powerboard
Linda

LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and Great Product

It was easy to find the In Bench Power board on MP Solutions website. After ordering, the power board arrived the next day. Unexpected great service. The description given on the website was accurate and Power Board fitted the hole in the bench top perfectly.
Linda

Shona

ShonaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smooth Operator

The PointPod Compact was my husband’s flourish for our renovation and I am so glad he talked me into the purchase. It is almost invisible sitting within our stone island bench top and with a simple touch, it smoothly rises for use and then disappears again.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Modern Power Solutions compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Great product!

We bought it at a really good price and for the intent to be installed under our overhead cupboard as a pop down. Delivery was really quick and installation was very easy. Solid, sleak and great product!

Product PurchasedV2SSB
Courtney M.

Courtney M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product

We got an unbelievably good price. Much cheaper than Bunnings and stores alike and considering the current circumstances with COVID-19 It was quick delivery. We installed it in our caravan as we had seen on a forum and love the functionality and modern sleek design.

Product PurchasedPowerpoint
June

JuneGippsland, VIC

Excellent!

We are extremely happy with our pop-up power point for the kitchen. It has made cooking so much better having power to my island bench and it sits so well in the bench you hardly notice it. MPS had so many choices and their service was second to none.

Product PurchasedV2GSW

V8SSBU: Compact, Stainless Steel, Pop Up Power Point w/USB

This is the third set of pop up power points we have purchased for the family's computer desks. A bit of affordable fun that adds a touch of class and style to the workspace. Couldn't be happier with the service and the product - V8SSBU: Compact, Stainless Steel, Pop Up Power Point w/USB

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

Great product, amazing customer service.

I bought a Hoverboard for my son for his birthday. There was a slight delay in delivery due to COVID-19, but the customer service responded to emails within hours and ensured it was delivered in time for his birthday. Highly impressed with their responsiveness. My son was over the moon on his birthday with what its a fantastic product.

Ken

KenMurray Region, NSW

Pop Up Power

The website was easy to navigate and I found what I was looking for. Unfortunately, I ordered the wrong PowerPoint. I wanted four power outlets and two USB but received six outlets( my error I think). The PowerPoint dimensions were very accurate and it fitted the existing hole. Thank you.

Kathleen H

Kathleen HCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Easy website and fast service

I ordered two electric scooters as Christmas presents last year and MPS handled my order quickly and efficiently. The scooters arrived in time to get them under the Christmas tree. I would recommend their online store to others.

Seb A.Modern Power Solutions

Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate your business with us!

Easy Breezy to locate, order and install

This order was to replace a previous Pop up GPO unit ( purchased from a different company and a different make) which had broken across the top (a common issue after several years with this type of unit). Was able to ensure the size ordered was correct from the helpful product spec tab. It arrived in good time and fit perfectly into the existing bench-top aperture. Very happy.

Dean B

Dean BSydney, NSW

Good Responsive Service

Ordered the MPS Pop Up GPO received in good time and was able to track my order

Yes unfortunately MPS did not send the Surge Arrestor with the original order being the MPS MSS Pop Up GPO however they quickly responded and despatched the product promptly
Recd all the items in good order . Rgds Dean B

Product PurchasedMPS MSS Pop Up GPO

Matt W.

Matt W.

Terrible Service, no response to emails

Terrible service. Received the wrong items and you have no phone number and don't respond to emails. Your live chat goes to a dead page and when i did manage to find a phone number (on your fb page), it's been disconnected. I want the correct items, you need to find my email and get in touch.

Don Watson

Don Watson

Purchased 3 had to buy another

Purchased one for new bench top love it so brought another 2. Found another spot so had no hesitation to buy an extra one. Easy set up no electrical requirements just plug into power point under bench.

Mungo

MungoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Desk top power outlet

We recently bought the desk top power outlet for a computer bench we had build. The bench is spotted gum and the power outlet is sleek and impressive. It has been made of the highest quality and we highly recommend Modern Power Solutions.

Product PurchasedDesk top power outlet

MTB

MTBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value for money!

very efficient ordering process. Online store very easy to use. Helpful and professional staff who were able to answer my questions without hesitation. Product - PointPod Multi w/USB - is very cool and a big talking point. Good value for money - very very pleased - thank you

Jen197

Jen197South East Queensland, QLD

V14 pop up power point

Store navigation easy, fast delivery of unit. First unit didnt pop up so it was replaced quickly and looks great in the bench top. A bit bigger than i expected and didnt really want data cables but no other unit for sale like this one. It doesnt stick up too far on my bench which is what we wanted. Colour is perfect for my kitchen bench. Havent used it yet so hope it works and is sturdy.

Product PurchasedV14 pop up power point

Gavin

GavinPerth, WA

Pop up Power Unit

No problems ordering the unit (V7GSW: Glossy Silver Top, White Face, Pop Up Power Outlet) and delivered in a timely manner. The unit itself was easy to install and works like a charm and would not hesitate to recommend it.

Seb A.Modern Power Solutions

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad that you have liked our product!

Fast Service

Pop up power points arrived faster than forecast and exactly as described on site . It is replacing existing one at a lower price than the original and looks exactly same

Grant

GrantEyre Peninsula, SA

just what i was looking for

It was easy to find what i wanted on the site, they had a great range of products, will recommend to friends. its going to look great, in our new kitchen. excellent.