Modern Power Solutions

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (30)

Michelle Zammit

Michelle ZammitSydney, NSW

Point Pod Multi Great Product

Ordered & delivered in good time frame directly to my stone benchtop manufacturer. Dealing with company was a great in needing to change colour of top ring had no problems dealing with them. Product is great we use it every day and so far very happy with the product.

Tim Arnold

Tim ArnoldGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product so far

Bought a point pod for the new kitchen and is working great. Modern power was easy to deal with and delivery was quick and reliable.

Richard D.

Richard D.Southwest, VIC

Fantastic Quality Product!

It's nice to see an Aussie made quality product like this one, rather than the usual cheap overseas made gear. I didn't want to drill holes in my desk so the V4 fit the bill nicely.
The power cable is heavy duty and fitted with strain relief where it enters the aluminium extrusion. The outlets seem to be of good quality, the USB power works well (although a higher current version would have been nice, but that's a minor thing).
Overall this is a very well made power outlet, I can't fault it's quality or operation.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Modern Power Solutions compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Annie

AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pull up power point

Ordered and delivered without any dramas. Has been installed in kitchen bench and looks great. Thanks again be buying from your company again.

Tony R

Tony RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pull up powerpoints- flush mtd

Delivered very promptly. Was exactly dimensioned as stated, and easy to operate.
Self installed, as just plugs into under bench power point.

Phil H.

Phil H.Perth, WA

Fast delivery

Exactly as pictured. great easy checkout. Using for new kitchen. Sturdy packaging. Good quality product. Right colour for my decor.

Bernadette

BernadetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

Service was excellent, kept you informed as to the delivery. The motorised power board is so sleek and smooth. I couldn't have power points on the outside of my kitchen island so this product has solved my problem a little expensive for a power board but so worth it.

JBH

JBH

Highly recommended!!

Great customer service, ease with ordering, fast delivery and a quality product unlike some of the other brands I have looked into. Highly Recommended. I would buy from them again.

Patrick w.

Patrick w.Sydney, NSW

Great service, excellent prices and fast delivery.

Very easy to order and great product. Delivery dispatch was fast, delivery company left it in a random spot even though I was home, took me 3 days to find!

Product PurchasedPop up powerboard

Linda

LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and Great Product

It was easy to find the In Bench Power board on MP Solutions website. After ordering, the power board arrived the next day. Unexpected great service. The description given on the website was accurate and Power Board fitted the hole in the bench top perfectly.
Linda

Shona

ShonaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smooth Operator

The PointPod Compact was my husband’s flourish for our renovation and I am so glad he talked me into the purchase. It is almost invisible sitting within our stone island bench top and with a simple touch, it smoothly rises for use and then disappears again.

Great product!

We bought it at a really good price and for the intent to be installed under our overhead cupboard as a pop down. Delivery was really quick and installation was very easy. Solid, sleak and great product!

Product PurchasedV2SSB
Courtney M.

Courtney M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product

We got an unbelievably good price. Much cheaper than Bunnings and stores alike and considering the current circumstances with COVID-19 It was quick delivery. We installed it in our caravan as we had seen on a forum and love the functionality and modern sleek design.

Product PurchasedPowerpoint
June

JuneGippsland, VIC

Excellent!

We are extremely happy with our pop-up power point for the kitchen. It has made cooking so much better having power to my island bench and it sits so well in the bench you hardly notice it. MPS had so many choices and their service was second to none.

Product PurchasedV2GSW

V8SSBU: Compact, Stainless Steel, Pop Up Power Point w/USB

This is the third set of pop up power points we have purchased for the family's computer desks. A bit of affordable fun that adds a touch of class and style to the workspace. Couldn't be happier with the service and the product - V8SSBU: Compact, Stainless Steel, Pop Up Power Point w/USB

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

Great product, amazing customer service.

I bought a Hoverboard for my son for his birthday. There was a slight delay in delivery due to COVID-19, but the customer service responded to emails within hours and ensured it was delivered in time for his birthday. Highly impressed with their responsiveness. My son was over the moon on his birthday with what its a fantastic product.

Ken

KenMurray Region, NSW

Pop Up Power

The website was easy to navigate and I found what I was looking for. Unfortunately, I ordered the wrong PowerPoint. I wanted four power outlets and two USB but received six outlets( my error I think). The PowerPoint dimensions were very accurate and it fitted the existing hole. Thank you.

Kathleen H

Kathleen HCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Easy website and fast service

I ordered two electric scooters as Christmas presents last year and MPS handled my order quickly and efficiently. The scooters arrived in time to get them under the Christmas tree. I would recommend their online store to others.

Seb A.Modern Power Solutions

Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate your business with us!

Easy Breezy to locate, order and install

This order was to replace a previous Pop up GPO unit ( purchased from a different company and a different make) which had broken across the top (a common issue after several years with this type of unit). Was able to ensure the size ordered was correct from the helpful product spec tab. It arrived in good time and fit perfectly into the existing bench-top aperture. Very happy.

Dean B

Dean BSydney, NSW

Good Responsive Service

Ordered the MPS Pop Up GPO received in good time and was able to track my order

Yes unfortunately MPS did not send the Surge Arrestor with the original order being the MPS MSS Pop Up GPO however they quickly responded and despatched the product promptly
Recd all the items in good order . Rgds Dean B