2.8

46% · 1720 · 54%
Brand Manager for Mojopro? Claim your listing.

Elisa
Elisa

My GoTo Photobook company

I have done numerous photobooks and happy with the results. Software is okay but sometimes has hiccups as it is slow to respond. Purchase books when on sale and have 3 months to create. Customer service has always been good and prompt delivery.

MazSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Customer service is virtually nil

I have used MojoPro for years and done a dozen photo albums. But over the last 6mths I have had problems (new software?). This can happen but what is enormously frustrating is their lack of customer service. Live Chat has disappeared, it takes the full 2 days and more to get an unsatisfactory response, then another 2 to 3 days and I am no further progressed ... and half way through an album. So far it's over a week and no resolution of my problem. There seems to be multiple problems at their end in responding to customers' queries.

Linda
LindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Never a problem

I have just finished my 5th book with MOJO. No problems with any -easy to use software, quick and great quality, The only time I had trouble submitting and went over time for voucher it was still honored.

Julianne Kaye
Julianne KayeAdelaide

Poor Service

Have used them in the past without issue. This year has been a nightmare, have probably blown my dough as I paid for vouchers in advance. Ordered 10 calendars only to get 10 different voucher numbers which meant I had to upload each calendar (same calendar) and pay $7.95 postage for each. Wouldn't even upload a second time. Numerous emails and lack of correspondence later - have been trying to get this sorted since Nov 19th, in which time have ordered calendars from another company with delivery today - all 10 calendars at once! Never again, a costly lesson, star rating is 0.

Court
Court

Poor customer service and had multiple software issues

After downloading the software, I found it easy enough to use but once completed, it wouldn't send for printing. Emailed support numerous times but no answer. They charge freight per item and wont consolidate or even compromise for returning clients. When I finally got a hold of a customer service agent, they were rude then said they would get advice from their supervisor.. never replied. Still waiting.

S R
S R

Pretty Good

The software isn't difficult to use, old people just don't know how to use a computer. Works perfectly. Prints great.

Sunshine
SunshineSydney4 posts

Good quality phonebooks but a little difficult to work out the software, compared to other cos I've

Got a 'deal' and so tried Mojopro. Took ages to down load their software , and quite a little while to work out how to do things. I think it's more complicated than other phonebook companies. I finished the task after labouring over it for a couple of full days... The book arrived though, and it was of very good quality.

Nat
Nat

I love these guys

I have been using Mojo Pro for a couple of years now and love it. Fast, in every way.. I have downloaded the new software and have had issues at all.. I purchase all my deals from Our Deal and there are never any issues with them either..

tanpro
tanpro

MojoPro Photobooks bought on Ourdeal.com

I bought a photobook about a year ago and it worked fine but this time around, new software that takes ages to download and then it just does not work. MojoPro does not have a phone number you can call with any issues so you have no choice but to wait days to get a response via email. In my case the responses via numerous email didn't even answer the question. Sorry MojoPro - I have no choice but to purchase elsewhere as your new system just does not work.

Sue
SuePerth

Great products and service

I ordered 2 years ago, using an ourdeal voucher, and we had no problems doing the book (it takes a fair amount of time but it is worth it). We then ordered a couple more, easy! Now, 2 years later we did it again, there have been software updates and I had some trouble downloading the new one and getting it to work. But I used the tech support email and gave them as much info as I could about my situation and I heard back from them within a couple of hours (on the site it says up to 2 working days). They gave me in detail what to do to fix it and, voila! Easy to do :). I am now eagerly awaiting my order to tick off the Christmas list! I am very happy with the previous quality when it arrived so I don't expect any different now.

Patsy
PatsyHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Too hard

Bought a hard cover photo box coupon on my deal. Had to download the software for mojo pro, which took hours (as others have stated), software was too difficult to negotiate, I have given up after trying for a few hours and have not even got the first page done. I have made photo books before with mini box and find them much easier to make. Waste of money.

Jetcat
JetcatSydney, NSW5 posts

Continually happy customers

Our family has ordered many calendars,books and recently glass portrait...ALL excellent ALL promptly delivered Have recommended mojo pro to everyone I know!

Garnett B
Garnett B2 posts

easy to use

Excellent photo books. Easy to use. Very happy with the book that arrived. Very prompt delivery. A very happy customer. Thank you.

Bron white
Bron white

Fantastic & Very Happy

Not sure why all the negative comments but anyway. Once I downloaded the software I played around with the features offered and had fun learning. Since this i have used mojopro to create photo books, canvas prints, metal prints & glass prints as well. I am very very happy with all service provided and all products I have received by mojopro. I will continue to use these guys for my photography business and support them as much as needed. For new users just be patients and learn how to use the features on offer.

Pamela
Pamela2 posts

Mary

I have made many books but not for a while .I have had one on my lap top half done for a year now as life is so busy .Now trying to start up again have realised there is a red cross on the top of my pitchers down the bottom. The photos are still all in the book what is the red cross and will it be ok to keep going putting more photos in . Looking forward to hearing from you soon as excited to get into it again .Iam not to good on typing if you could phone that would be great Mary 0413864454 Thanks Mary

Mary

When are you going to get back to me Mary

Wendy V.
Wendy V.

I have 2 books ready for print. Do you have any discount coupons.
Wendy

Maz

I have done many photobooks through MojoPro but have not heard from them via email (with offers) for several months. Have they gone broke?? Or maybe they no longer offer Specials??

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Mojopro? Claim your listing.