MoneyGram

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Bobby

Bobby Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is the worst company they steal your money

They will not return you money straight away but they will take it just as quick the are the worst company to deal with they don’t have any workers who speak proper English all Indian telemarketers

Jenny S

Jenny SIllawarra, NSW

A couple of times have gone to use at Shellharbour, NSW. Lines are down. Very frustrating.

Staff have been very helpful and always check ID. A great service. Easy and convenient money services. Many outlets gives good choice options. Partnered with 711 a great choice. Well done Money Gram!

ankit s.

ankit s.Sydney, NSW

They will transfer less then what they commit to

I booked a transfer using moneygram and got a confirmation that a certain amount will be transferred. When the transfer was completed the amount was much lesser. I raised multiple complaints but the standard response was that the transaction has been completed and there is nothing to look into. I had explained the issue multiple times but nobody from moneygram complaints team even bothered to discuss the issue.

Mark Sayfi

Mark Sayfi

Really impressed with this service, excellent

Fed-up

Fed-upSydney, NSW

Avoid!!!! Cancelled pickup for no reason

The first transaction was my fault as I had left out the middle name of the recipient but the second transaction there was no errors at all and then 2 days later for no reason at all they cancelled it! Without my permission at all or no reasoning provided.

I have now just fed them fees.

Great money sender

Is convenient & easy to use with great rates & low fees with the receiver getting money instantly. Open to use 24hr. Staff are very helpful & friendly. Available at all 7 Eleven stores.

paula a.

paula a.Sydney, NSW

*** Be very aware ***

We transferred money to Chile South America from Australia and the money was never received!! 1 1/2 years ago and we are still battling to find out what happened to the money!!! Please use other companies **** not MoneyGram *** Thieves!!!!

Viliami

Viliami Sydney, NSW

Excellent due to I finished work late moneygram is still open 24 hrs .

7-eleven was opened 24 hrs and their staff a very helpful, and also they are so friendly. I use moneygram because I finished working late night so moneygram are still working, their fees are so good n very quick service.

Carlos M.

Carlos M.Sydney, NSW

Transaction cancelled

First time that I used Moneygram to transfer money to a bank in Nicaragua, they at first sent me a message saying that the transaction went through, and minutes later I got a second message stating that the transaction was cancelled. The worst part is that they will not refund the commission fee. Never trust Moneygram again. No explanation at all.

Ahmed

AhmedSydney, NSW

Best service at wrong (7/11) places

Excellent service only request is to educate the 7/11 staff the basic information about the products that tax invoice is not their property and they don’t need to write customer details when you (moneygram) have all the details.

Rates and Fees

Don't bother, find another way. Take your money then cancel. An inconvenience.

Used this service and was a total waste of my time. Took the money, then I got a message 6 hours later that money is on hold. Called a number only to find a confusing automated system to which I could not find any option relating to my issue. finally got through to a operator INCE was his name who asked me some personal details and prying questions to which I wanted to say you have no write to ask. I can understand questions for security reasons but the questions he asked I wanted to tell him to go shove it, and whats it to you. Would not use this service or recommend it, there are better ways. I used it because I am close to a 7eleven. My mistake.

Peter HOOKER

Peter HOOKER

Very quick results

I liked the service at the kiosk and 7 eleven
A bit disappointed when my first money was cancelled and couldn't get a return of money for 24 hours but when I rang the 1300 number and got onto someone she sorted everything and redirected the transfer and was sweet thank you

Heather

HeatherSydney, NSW

A joke! I am not considered safe enough to use their service!

I transferred money to pay for something in the Ukraine and was accepted. They then cancelled the transaction and cancelled my account. As it was a valid transaction I called the hotline only to be told that they weren't comfortable with the transaction and for security reasons they were unable to process nor would I ever be able to use their service. When I asked what was the issue the would not share. Happy to take money, only to cancel and take 10 days to refund is ridiculous. Don't use this service!

Tanjim

Tanjim

Fast and reliable

Simple process with good transfer rate.the money went in few minutes.the staff at 7/eleven was very friendly and helped with the process.its a very good way to transfer money.loved it

Josie

JosieSydney, NSW

The rates online and the rates in the store are completely different plus the actually transaction fee is much higher

Most of the time the machine doesn't work in Newtown 2042 nsw 7eleven i have notified the staff they told me i have to ring the customer service. Why would i ring them the staff at the store should ring not me

Don't use

It's crap and is not instant. My friend needed money for a tow truck and received the money 3 days after I put it in. What a load of crap.
I was not told this at the 7-11 I paid it at I was promised instant cash transaction. Not happy nor was my friend waiting 3 days for help. I should have gone there myself it would have been quicker cheaper and easier NOT HAPPY

Cynthia Martinez

Cynthia MartinezGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very satisfied Customer

Low rates and very easy to use thank you moneygram and 7eleven for helping a people like me cannot afford high rates.since 2015 only moneygram use to send for my family overseas. keep up the good work

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Fazli

Fazli Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Complete waste of time

Cancelled account after sending all ID and passport, reason was they had the right to cancel the account without giving a reason, what a waste of a few hours, don’t waste your time with this company.

PDS

PDSBlacktown

Hopeless automation

Greg Q.

Greg Q.

Useless, wasn't even allowed to create an online profile

I had a family member trapped in Spain in a financial crisis, and after signing up with MoneyGram, I was told,
"After careful review, we can't approve your request for an online profile - it has been closed."

I'm from New Zealand, a first-world country, entered all the correct details etc, in the interests of making a genuine payment.