MoneyGram

MoneyGram

See the Best Money Transfer Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Maria.

Maria.South East Queensland, QLD

ridiculous

Tavenisa Diri

Tavenisa Diri

MoneyGram is my FIRST and ONLY choice when sending money to my loved ones in different parts of the world.

MoneyGram is affordable, easy and quick. All persons providing assistance over the telephone are always very helpful and make the money transaction process easy and quick. I recommend MoneyGram to all.

Mary Danni O.

Mary Danni O.Sydney, NSW

Easy peasy

Easy to use. Perfect way to send money internationally. Fast and secure. I used the kiosk at 7 eleven and money was picked up almost straight away by the recipient.

Good way to transfer money 24 hrs a day

Great to be able to use 7Eleven for transfer of money 24 hrs a day...only recommendation that before you commence transaction it should be mentioned that you need cash to transfer..cant direct debit from bank account.

Ray

RaySydney, NSW

Online voucher

Useless online voucher. done everything online, and then arrived at the store to pay but they will not accept it. you have to do it all over again in the machine.its a waste of time. Though the reason is valid, they should have just scrape this online voucher option. So disappointed.

Paresh

PareshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Accounts messed up

Unknown

UnknownGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

7 Eleven

7 Eleven moneygram service in Melboure, is a great way to send money. Only problem is the rate, but what can we do? It changes every day. But the service is Quick and easy, keep it up your good service 7 eleven.

Moneygram sudden cancellation

Moneygram unjustifiable cancellation of money transfer transction is furstrating and highly appalling.
After sending money separately and communicated the details for pick-up, I was told by my receipient that the amount can not be collected.
The response I got after placing a call to the Customer Service team was that the system has cancelled my transactions, and that the deducted amouts will be refunded three to ten business days. Meanwhile, I am expected to look for another money to send.

This is not good!

Nicole Wheeler

Nicole WheelerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great way to send money to family and friends

Was a great way to send money to family and friends really would use this portal again and tell family and friends to use this system as well so very happy with the service

Dorraine

DorraineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SCAM!!

Moneygram in Knox Wantirna. I sent money to Philippines (BDO)same name same account and didn’t went thru.I tried to sent online Moneygram and straight away it went thru.when I try to refund it they charge me for the fees. I didn’t get my full amount.its a scam!

Tex Mex

Tex Mex

Was quick, safe and good service

I used this as a test to see if I could find something better than Western Union. I decided to take advantage of the 3 free transfers offer on their site as the exchange rate for Thai Baht was better than Western Union on the day.

I used POLI and was not charged a fee. It was ready within minutes but being paranoid I called them and was answered in a few minutes to someone who communicated well to explain that it was ready for pickup.

My sister picked it up from the Thai government bank which was very close to her in Bangkok (many available) and the lady who served her told her these guys seemed ok. Will use another 2 times and see how it goes.

Tim

TimVictoria

Judge and Jury

Shameem S.

Shameem S.South East Queensland, QLD

PERFECT

Very ideal for sending money home. Easy for my parents to receive money. 24/7 availability makes it easier for me. The attendants at the 7/11 are very helpful and knowledgeable.

Esmond O.

Esmond O.Queensland

This service is the best

I used this service recently after a long time and I was very satisfied with the results. It is very easy to use, there are hoops to jump through. When you ring the support staff they are willing and very helpful.

Joe V.

Joe V.South East Queensland, QLD

Don’t Use Money Gram

On the 23 of August I made 3 money transfers with Money Gram totalling thousands of dollars because they are advertising a $1 flat fees for online transfers. So they took the money out of my account, then for no reason they cancelled all the transfers. After being on the phone for 1 hour I was told that yes they were all cancelled and it would take up to 10 working days to get my money back. However if I wanted to send more money I could go to a Money Gram agent in person and pay their high fees. False advertising and a scam. Don’t use Money Gram.

Rates and Fees

Good but tonga dont have street name and numbers.

Just the questions for providing address for Tonga that I mentioned above. Otherwise all is good. But just incase a new customer like me stuck with sending and go to another company. For sending money to Tonga. Should be just Fullname and name of village or town or suburb and ph number

MissTonga
MissTonga

I like it how I receivean email notifying me when the money is picked up by the receiver

Natalie

NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sending Money Overseas

I love MoneyGram at 7/11 servos, sending money to family overseas, is instant. I've been using MoneyGram for years, it's hassle free. Would like to receive emails, regarding promotional deals Eg Nil or $5 transfer fees.

Cherie

CherieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick and Easy

Always using moneygram at 7-Eleven kiosk so quick and reliable. Sending money to my family international is so easy they recieves the money in minutes without any hassle. Thank you MONEYGRAM

Neville GatdnerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very reliable, safe, secure, speedy and efficient service to send money around the world!!

I have used the MoneyGram service at my local 7-Eleven kiosk on several occasions, and have never experienced any difficulties when sending money internationally. I have found it to be a very reliable, secure and efficient way to send money in a timely manner. I have found the staff at 7-Eleven store to be very helpful and efficient when processing the MoneyGram documentation. More importantly, the recipient has received all money’s sent on time!!

August 24th 2019 Update: Very convenient. Always reliable and speedy process

After using MoneyGram several times at my local 7-Eleven Kiosk I found it very easy and secure way to send money internationally, The7-Eleven Staff are very helpful when offering assistance.

Neville Gatdner

MoneyGram is an efficient and reliable way of sending money both locally and overseas.

Satisfied Sandy

Satisfied SandySouth East Queensland, QLD

First time I have used moneygram and it was so efficient - just great!

I used the moneygram facility at 7/11 Maroochy. My first time. The Service Station Attendant helped throughout and was excellent! Recipient got money next day no problem. Would highly recommend.