MoneyGram
See the Best Money Transfer Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by MoneyGram

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Dan mcdawson
Dan mcdawsonPerth, WA

DO NOT USE THEM,REPEAD DO NOT USE THEM

These people are legal scammers,my brother stuck overseas and needed money,we sent the money throw and money went out straight away,but they did not confirm it and my brother still couldnt get the money,called them and they put my on hold,ask me one question then keep me on hold for 10 mins again ask another question keep me on hold for another 10 minute,at the end he said he has to put me on another department then same game,asking me so many stupid question to make me wait on the line,Im done,never use them ever again and if a friend want to use it surely I will not let them to use it,its worst nightmare of mine ever

M Mizanur R.
M Mizanur R.Canberra 2600, ACT

Terrible - not a company I'd use again

They couldnt transfer the money but they even didnt notify me. When I called them, after hours of waiting they said it'd take ten days to get the refund. I didnt receive it in 12 days. So, I called them again; they replied the same 'it will take 10 business days'. No communication at all; they just take your money and disappear.

Denno T.
Denno T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No outlets and false outlets

Shops should stop advertising issuance of moneygram services when they don’t. Travelled from Bendigo to access money-gram services only to be advised that license expired. Big sign post remains at the entrance of this shop indicating that money gram services remain existent. Please take sign post down and update google to indicate that services are non existent this will save another person from wasting time and money.

TanyaR
TanyaRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible!!!

Terrible customer support!!! There is a problem with the transaction and only answer I'm getting last 14 days is to wait 24h and someone will contact me. No explanation whatsoever!!! Even after canceling transaction they are still keeping my money.

Ray Dunstan
Ray DunstanPerth, WA

This has been the most perfect way of transferring the money

Yesterday I sent a money gram transfer at my local Seven Eleven store and everything went well. I phoned them earlier this morning and asked them if it had be delivered transferred and I was told that it was successfully delivered and just now I received an email as well giving me all the necessary information on the completed transfer. At all times the people that I spoke to were very considerate and helpful in giving me the information that I was asking for.

Perfect

Perfect
Exelent service
Polite customer service
Always I will choose Money Gram
I have already told my friends about Money Gram
Even in the future I will introduce anyone to Money Gram

Can’t collect refund

Pathetic ,wouldn’t allow transaction and tried for a week to get my authorised refund , still haven’t collected it! Find another way to send money because MoneyGram does your head in

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

No way to collect money

No way to collect money in Perth Australia which is not stated on their website. Poor customer service and frustrated business owners whose details are listed as collection sites - one said to me he’s tried to get his details taken down but “Melbourne controls this and they don’t respond”

Affordable and competitive rates .Much cheaper than banks .

Money Gram seems to have gone thru a transition of sorts from other years.The layout of screen is easier to use .I aways thought Money Gram was way too expensive.

terrible service

I used this service a few times before. I was trying to send the money $10,000 using the same details as usual, but it has refused for some reason this time. They said that it will be refunded within ten working days. Just terrible.

Brilliant service

This is the most efficient service because it is available to the recipient immediately, and the fee is the lowest in Australia. I would recommend this service to all my friends, and the recipients are extremely satisfied. Other methods of sending money overseas cannot compare with Moneygram's service costwise and efficiency.

Les R.
Les R.New South Wales

New moneygram outlet

Thanks to one of moneygrams operators I now use 7/11 at Long Jetty NSW. 7/11 at The Entrance kiosk is not working. I had to send money urgently to Philippines and The Entrance moneygram was out of order for 5 days. Maybe they didn't pay franchise fee. This has happened before. 7/11 Long Jetty was also quicker at checkout to process.

Ali
AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

Sent money first time through this doggy compney three weeks ago. The receiver could not get the money as they say it is not available for more than a week. I called them to check and they said money is there. The receiver still could not find the money after checking all the locations.
I canceled my transfer online. Recieved reply that It will be done in 24hours. Three days now still no response. Called them again and now they want the reciever to call them so they can cancel the transaction.
Very rude people on phone. I think they just want to hold the money as long possible so they can make some mark up on it.
Minus 5 star. Will not recomand them. Stay away. Fraudulent business.

Tim
Tim

Don't use these people

Recieved some birthday money for my kids, checked their website and was given a location near me to pick it up. Go there to be told they haven't received money there for at least 6 months. If they can't leave an up to date website then why trust them with your money?

The worst experience ever.

None of their so-called agents could deliver the money that was sent. Not only that they could not deliver what they promise but they are so rude, and not helpful at all.
It should say on your website that the wait to get the money is at least two day, so the "bosses" can go and get the money.