MoneyGram

MoneyGram

See the Best Money Transfer Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nicole Wheeler

Nicole WheelerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great way to send money to family and friends

Was a great way to send money to family and friends really would use this portal again and tell family and friends to use this system as well so very happy with the service

Dorraine

DorraineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SCAM!!

Moneygram in Knox Wantirna. I sent money to Philippines (BDO)same name same account and didn’t went thru.I tried to sent online Moneygram and straight away it went thru.when I try to refund it they charge me for the fees. I didn’t get my full amount.its a scam!

Tex Mex

Tex Mex

Was quick, safe and good service

I used this as a test to see if I could find something better than Western Union. I decided to take advantage of the 3 free transfers offer on their site as the exchange rate for Thai Baht was better than Western Union on the day.

I used POLI and was not charged a fee. It was ready within minutes but being paranoid I called them and was answered in a few minutes to someone who communicated well to explain that it was ready for pickup.

My sister picked it up from the Thai government bank which was very close to her in Bangkok (many available) and the lady who served her told her these guys seemed ok. Will use another 2 times and see how it goes.

Tim

TimVictoria

Judge and Jury

Shameem S.

Shameem S.South East Queensland, QLD

PERFECT

Very ideal for sending money home. Easy for my parents to receive money. 24/7 availability makes it easier for me. The attendants at the 7/11 are very helpful and knowledgeable.

Esmond O.

Esmond O.Queensland

This service is the best

I used this service recently after a long time and I was very satisfied with the results. It is very easy to use, there are hoops to jump through. When you ring the support staff they are willing and very helpful.

Joe V.

Joe V.South East Queensland, QLD

Don’t Use Money Gram

On the 23 of August I made 3 money transfers with Money Gram totalling thousands of dollars because they are advertising a $1 flat fees for online transfers. So they took the money out of my account, then for no reason they cancelled all the transfers. After being on the phone for 1 hour I was told that yes they were all cancelled and it would take up to 10 working days to get my money back. However if I wanted to send more money I could go to a Money Gram agent in person and pay their high fees. False advertising and a scam. Don’t use Money Gram.

Rates and Fees

Good but tonga dont have street name and numbers.

Just the questions for providing address for Tonga that I mentioned above. Otherwise all is good. But just incase a new customer like me stuck with sending and go to another company. For sending money to Tonga. Should be just Fullname and name of village or town or suburb and ph number

MissTonga
MissTonga

I like it how I receivean email notifying me when the money is picked up by the receiver

Natalie

NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sending Money Overseas

I love MoneyGram at 7/11 servos, sending money to family overseas, is instant. I've been using MoneyGram for years, it's hassle free. Would like to receive emails, regarding promotional deals Eg Nil or $5 transfer fees.

Cherie

CherieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick and Easy

Always using moneygram at 7-Eleven kiosk so quick and reliable. Sending money to my family international is so easy they recieves the money in minutes without any hassle. Thank you MONEYGRAM

Neville GatdnerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very reliable, safe, secure, speedy and efficient service to send money around the world!!

I have used the MoneyGram service at my local 7-Eleven kiosk on several occasions, and have never experienced any difficulties when sending money internationally. I have found it to be a very reliable, secure and efficient way to send money in a timely manner. I have found the staff at 7-Eleven store to be very helpful and efficient when processing the MoneyGram documentation. More importantly, the recipient has received all money’s sent on time!!

August 24th 2019 Update: Very convenient. Always reliable and speedy process

After using MoneyGram several times at my local 7-Eleven Kiosk I found it very easy and secure way to send money internationally, The7-Eleven Staff are very helpful when offering assistance.

Neville Gatdner

MoneyGram is an efficient and reliable way of sending money both locally and overseas.

Satisfied Sandy

Satisfied SandySouth East Queensland, QLD

First time I have used moneygram and it was so efficient - just great!

I used the moneygram facility at 7/11 Maroochy. My first time. The Service Station Attendant helped throughout and was excellent! Recipient got money next day no problem. Would highly recommend.

Albert

AlbertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible Customer Service

They held my money for more than 1 week (until today). Everyday I called to follow up, was told it will be ready 24-48 hr. Customer Service we're like robots.

Not Happy

tried to send money to friend in US. he could not get the money . I checked with money gram and I was told they would not forward the money because there were scammers in the area. they are very quick to take the money out off your account. Will take 3 to 12 days for the refund feels like I've been scammed. will not use or promote this service

Horrible

Horrible service!!
My receiver instead of cash got a cheque which didn’t clear for days
Disappointed it was suppose to be instant cash
The website isn’t even updated with the current locations offering the service! They are wrong addresses on their site for the recommended site of pickup

A better way

For many years I sent money overseas through a bank because I didn't trust other ways. It always cost $70 which came out of the amount sent- support for a poor family in another country. I decided to take the risk and try Monry Gram because the fees for my amounts were only $16 and . For three years now this has been a successful way to transfer money quarterly. I am satisfied with the security of this method. No problems so far.

tom

tomGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wish I had known about this service years ago.

Great service. Only discovered yesterday. Kills Western Union - lower fees, better exchange rates.
Wish I had discovered this service when it was first set up.
Looking forward to more pick up outlets being established in the Philippines but fine as it is now.

So easy. Staff so helpful. Thankyou.

Wonderful service. Great way to transfer money in a hurry overseas. Thanks would highly recommend. Also didn’t charge me for transfer as my first transaction. Great service. Easy to set up account too.

Josua

JosuaSydney, NSW

Waiver

I thibk MoneyGram is cool however just a bit expensive.

However I miss the promotion of paying $0 when sending money overseas. If this could be done at least once a month for those who often use it on a weekly basis.

Thanks Money Gram.

Excellent service about time Australia had a 24hour service

I was completely happy..
simple and easy to use.my fist transfer was easy. And was happy. I helped my friend overseas. The experience was not difficult at all.
Fast transfer thanks 7/11