Monzi Personal Loans

Monzi Personal Loans

See the Best Personal Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Monzi Personal Loans

Lash
Lash

Great customer

My experience with Monti was great. Customer service was excellent they replied to my request efficiently and were very helpful to answer all my questions that were asked at the time.

Very straight forward application and the communication was received easily. I found the service provider explains it well and I always received my emails straight away . I was satisfied with my outcome . And if in need I would recommend a friend

Great experience

Great customer experience and very helpful and fast.
Nil issues with costs or loans and found a place who could help me with my loan needs
Very satisfied and will return again

JKM
JKMBrisbane

So quick!

I applied and was referred to another lender and had the fund all within 48 hours! No issues with the application, it was easy and quick. I am extremely satisfied and will be recommending Monzi!

Find out how Monzi Personal Loans compares to other Personal Loans

Fast and efficient way to get a loan when you need urgent cash. Very reliable and friendly customer service. Will definitely come back when in need of cash and would recommend it to anyone!

James R
James R

Awesome company

Manzi offers a fast and easy application process and linked me with a quality loan provider. I had funds in my account within minutes of filling in a few details with Monzi. Thanks Monzi!

Amazing!

Such a great company! Amazing fast service. Will definitely be back again! They made my experience so easy and were so fast with their responses. The team are absolutely fantastic.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
How does a Christmas loan work, and should I get one?

Christmas time can be merry, jolly... and just plain expensive. A Christmas loan may be tempting, but there's nothing festive about debt you can't pay off. Here are some things to know before reaching out to lenders.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
how-does-a-christmas-loan-work-and-should-i-get-one
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
Sam
SamSydney, NSW

This is perfect

Customer service was great with these guys was pretty simple and fast with no extra cost once approved and I am very satisfied with what I have to repay back

Daryl
DarylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome and easy to use service

Was an easy alternative to going in to a bank or store amazing will definitely be interested in using this service again. All I needed to do was follow a simple step by step form and wait for a reply .

Angelito
AngelitoPerth, WA

Fast approval even a bad vredit history

With regard with customer service it was a best experienced as they are very approachable and hands on to your application. Absolutely no extra fee once your application being approved. With 1 out of 10 I will give a score10 as my satisfaction.

rob
rob

Great

Very easy to deal with costumer service amazing would highly recommend them to anyone in the future and ill definitely be using them again when im a bit sort on cash

Easy help to find me a lender

Monzi were quick to match me with a suitable lender for my needs. The process was quick and also easy and I wouldn’t hesitate recommending them to friends or family

Ben K.
Ben K.Hunter Region, NSW

Quick turn around and easy to deal with

Customer service was great! Not bad rates for a same day loan, no issues were experienced in the application process. Money was in my account within 10 minutes. All good

Such good service!

Efficient service, with no extra costs and very satisfactory rates that we would definitely use again. Easy, user friendly platform too. Cash delivered within minutes, which was great.

Definitely use again!

Good lending service

Good site, really helpful, really needed money and they where there to help me which was good especially in these covid times, I reccomend monzi to anyone looking for a lender