Moochies

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (20) · No (125)
Maria

MariaHolder 2611, ACT

Excellent Customer Service

I love Moochies! Not only is the device amazing, but the customer service is A1. Nobody does customer service like this anymore!

Peter R

Peter RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Issue resolved

Upon purchase I had a total of 48 hours before being activated. Frustrating! Tia, Lana and Millie were there to assist with problem solving. In the world of instant help (eg an Apple experience) this is far slower than I expected.
The product is about half the cost of an old apple watch, but the quality is far inferior

Great customer service

Tia from the customer service team provided excellent service, great communication and rectified my problem very quickly. Th ank you.

Natasha

Natasha North Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I had a problem setting up my daughters watch. I sent a message through the Facebook chat and I spoke to Casey who went above and beyond with solving the issue.

Charleen

CharleenSydney, NSW

Wonderful customer service

Very happy with the service provided by Moochies. Was helped today by Josie, who was a wonderful help. Have recommended Moochies to friends and family.

Anne

Anne Sydney, NSW

Excellent and prompt customer service

Given I wasn’t tech savvy I sent emails for help and was promptly and efficiently helped by Casey. Patient and polite.

Useful innovation

Hi.The product when working is very useful, including the SOS .It does take some sorting to set up, especially if the process order is not followed perfectly. Tia, Brenda, Casey and Zoe were excellent in support and all seems well now.Many thanksPeter

Debbie

DebbieSydney, NSW

Just a short note to mention what fantastic service I received from Millie, nothing was too much trouble for her, was fast with replies and professional.
Thanks again
Debbie

Emily P.

Emily P.

Actually a dangerous product

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Having issues

Bought the watch under 12 months ago for my granddaughter. Have had ongoing sporadic issues with the connection to the network and today we just cant get it to work. Have checked updates, credit and network and still nothing. Have tried to find a telephone number for Moochies, but nothing only can send an email.

MoochiesMoochies

Hi Deb, we are extremely sorry to hear of these issues! May you please kindly email us at help@moochies.com so we can further assist you with these issues? Look forward to hearing back from you! Many thanks - Moochies Team

This product is very useful and operates as intended

Reasonable value for money and does what it says on the tin which is nice. The only objection I might have is service is only accessible via email, if there were phone contact it would make life a lot easier. Nevertheless a good product.

Sandeep K.

Sandeep K.Sydney, NSW

Watch stopped charing

It was due to faulty charger. I placed an order for new charger and the issue was resolved. Though I would have loved the previous charger to last more.

Nigel

NigelSydney, NSW

Moochies customer service

Soon after I purchased my Moochies watch it stopped working for no apparent reason. Casey from customer service sorted the problem immediately. Casey was polite and straight foward with quick responses. With people like Casey on a team I would not hesitate to continue with moochies products. A replacement watch will be on it's way.
Thankyou

marie

mariePerth, WA

great service

Always great customer servise. Quick respond from Casey. Very helpful. Moochie watch not work to my expectation. Needs improvement and better gps tracking. Ok for simple use.

Great Customer Service

Thank you Lana, for your incredible and friendly customer service. Your replies were swift and provided the information I required. Thank you

Find out how Moochies compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Great product but could use improvement

I bought the watch for my 10 year old son. It was really great to keep in touch with him when he's at his dads but the watch was so chunky he didn't want to wear it. I also couldn't use emojis in texts. I couldn't send photos to him. I understand this is a security measure but it was a little frustrating. I had great customer service whenever I contacted them. Casey in particular was really helpful, quick to respond and polite. I feel it needs just a few things improved but is a great idea for your child when you want to stay in touch but don't want them to have a phone yet!

GFedzPeel, WA

Rubbish product

Bought original watch end of August, it lasted 2 weeks then stopped working.
Got replacement watch and it stopped within a week.
This a rubbish product.
I am unable to contact the help team to cancel the sim because of a system error.
There is no phone number to call for support.
Absolute waste of time and money!

GFedz

Are u wanting me to post my email address on this forum??

Michael Muehlheim

Michael MuehlheimSydney Surrounds, NSW

Moochies is a big NO

Inadequate 30 day refund policy considering it stopped charging properly after 3 months. Won’t accept a return and plan cost of $180 per year is too much. Very average product.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Quality of service.

Moochies are an amazing product for the younger generation of today. Being able to contact / monitor the where abouts of our children.
You will not be disappointed with your decision in purchasing one.
Along with the product comes exceptional service by the staff, staff like Josie have made things so much easier and hassle free.
Thank you Josie and the Moochies team.
Keep up the great work.

Continuous problems

Angry2121asked

We are considering purchasing a moochie smartwatch. We are not keen on the provided plans or on Vodafone who appears to be the network provider for the sim. Are we able to use and insert our own Telstra sim ? Does this affect warranty etc?

MoochiesMoochies

Hi there, thank you so much for your questions. Sadly you will not be able to insert your own SIM into our Moochies watches as our watches are locked to our SIMs/SIM plans. If the SIM compartment has been tampered with or if it is opened this will sadly void the warranty on the Moochies as our Moochies watches can only be used with our SIM plans. The reason there is now a compulsory inbuilt sim card is that this subsidises the actual cost of the watch. The new watch has a number of new software and hardware features and an improved design, making it the most advance children's smart watch globally. To sell this without a subsidy would mean the cost to customers upfront would be prohibitively expensive. Another reason we opted for an inbuilt SIM is that we had a number of customers who were choosing SIM packages that were not appropriate for the device, and this was causing inconvenience for them as they had to resubscribe to different packages or choose alternate networks. The inbuilt SIM has been tried and tested and works without any difficulties. We set the plan at a rate that uses more than the average a user uses for data and calls, as the watch is not data heavy, not have we found children having long conversations - they seem to use it for short bursts of calls, so the inclusive minutes does on the whole cover what most kids would use. Hope this clarifies things and if you have any other queries on this please don't hesitate to email us at help@moochies.com Many thanks! - Moochies Team

David A

David Aasked

Hi, will a Moochie watch bought in the UK work in Australia?

MoochiesMoochies

Hi David, thank you so much for your question. A Moochies which is purchased in the UK will not be able to work in Australia as our UK Moochies watches are locked either to a UK SIM network if purchased in the UK, or locked to an Australian SIM network if purchased in Australia, so only UK Moochies watches can work in the UK and only Australian Moochies watches can work in Australia. However if you are currently experiencing this issue where you cannot use a Moochies purchased in the UK, in Australia, please kindly email us at help@moochies.com quoting your full name, order number, this situation and our Customer Care team will be able to further assist you. We look forward to hearing from you and further assisting you with this. Many thanks! - Moochies Team

Connieasked

Hi, i have just purchased this watch as a christmas present for my daughter. I didnt realise it came with its own sim. I already have a sim i am planning on using. Can i use my own sim? Dont want to open it if i cant as i may send it back.

MoochiesMoochies

Hi Connie, please may you kindly email us at help@moochies.com quoting your Moochies mobile number and quote your order number so that our Customer Care team can help you with these questions as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing back from you. Many thanks! - Moochies Team

Angry2121

We have the same idea. What was the outcome to your question please Connie?
Moochie it would helpful to your customers if you would answer the questions directly on the forum rather then request emails so others can gain answers to the same question rather than have to all go through the same process.

Connie

I havnt had a reply on here which is frustrating. I did email moochies directly and again no reply! Ive come to my own conclusion that it cant take my sim card so ill be forced to use the one which came with it. Its a christmas present so i dont know what the quality is like as yet but it does look really well made and has a very comfortable strap.

Get an answer from our members and Moochies representatives

Other Jewellery Shops & Brands