Listing monitored by Moochies

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (61) · No (406)

Jay Walker
Jay WalkerNorth Queensland, QLD

Great customer service!

Dee helped me with my query to re-order some straps that were the wrong size. Very patient and attentive to the request. Thank you so much Dee!

Excellent service

Mia and the customer service team have been very helpful throughout my troubles setting up my daughter moochies watch. Very satisfying knowing you were able to help so quickly.

Big Thankyou to Ron.

The costumer support is really good, Ron was super helpful. The device itself is rather difficult to navigate. Thanks Ron.

betty
bettyPerth, WA

peace of mind to allow my son having phone with restrictions.

To activate sim card i manage to email and quick response from team to assist me step by step through email.
Thanks Matt And Dan

Craig
CraigVictoria

Dee was so very helpful

Dee was so fantastic and very helpful with the problem that I needed settled! Very professional and Dee is amazing with everything she did!

Epic7780
Epic7780Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Watch

I bought my watch for my son for Christmas and we only just started to use it yesterday in order for him to get used to it before school starts. The charge does not even hold half a day. How Are we meant to contact our son after school hours if needed?
I also noticed that with the new apple ios update, the app logged me off and upon logging back on the watch was not connected anymore.
I sent an email and yet to hear back.
It is now too late to return it. What are my options. Had I known there would be so many issues I would have gone to the more expensive competitor with better reviews.

Rebecca
RebeccaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The staff have been very helpful I have always had great service I was however not happy that I only got a replacement watch a few months ago and now it seams I can’t go to the website to purchase accessories for this model but the staff have offered to help me out great service from
Will Jess and dee

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Dave
Dave

Rocky Start but Robbie has helped us all along the way

Sammyi112
Sammyi112North-West & West coast, TAS

Lasted 5 days

Our daughter got this for Christmas, by new year it has stopped working. In the time it did work she had to charge it several times a day, so really, it’s pointless for it’s purpose.
Customer support ok, but slow - they state they are extremely busy. Shows we are not the only ones experiencing issues. We haven’t had our issues resolved, and we are now forking out for another Santa present as we felt bad for our daughter, although she has said she doesn’t want another moochies watch!
I would avoid!

Jade
JadeSydney, NSW

AMAZING SERVICE!

Robbie was very helpful and went out of his way to assist me and make the ordering process so easy and efficient. Will buy from them again!

The Truth Helps
The Truth HelpsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Think twice before buying

So i finally received help via live chat, DEE who helped me was awesome thank you. Its not her fault the watch has issues and the app is crap. She did her best to help me and i appreciate it. But not happy with the product, i have to be honest, look around! I bought another one for my nephew, haven set it up yet, im considering returning it!

MoochiesMoochies

Terrible, absolutely pointless, would NOT recommend

Battery life is terrible. Licky to get 2-3 hours from it. When we would check his location, 75% of the time either couldn't find him or he was in Singapore. Most of the time when would try to call we would get a message the number was unavailable, he would not be able to call us either. We tried messages instead and wouldn't get them for over 2 hours sometimes. We actually tried calling it while holding it in our hand and it showed service but would still be unavailable. We bought this watch for emergencies which would be absolutely pointless

Find out how Moochies compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Moochies Watch Not Working!! WHY??!!

I bought my sons moochies watch for Christmas. I bought the plan and everything charged and we forgot about it because he was on school break and we got it out for him to use for school and it didn’t work. Why am I asking to put in a code to claim my device? What is that? I emailed the moochies email and still waiting… So not a happy customer

C.E.L.L
C.E.L.LSydney, NSW

Good service from [Name Removed] -Moochies support team

Finally, our issue is resolved after posting my issue here and also on their Facebook. Thanks [Name Removed] for sorting it out.

Cam T.
Cam T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Replacement bands

Had an issue with silicon bands tearing on a Moochies watch I bought for my daughter. I sent an email to Moochies and Jess responded promptly and listened to my problem. Jess arranged for a more robust replacement band to be sent out to solve my problem, great service, Thank Jess and Moochies

Ash0910
Ash0910asked

Hi,
I purchased this watch for my son for christmas- it honestly has been nothing but trouble. it was a shit fest to set up, goes flat after 5 hours on his wrist without any msgs or phone calls to him and now has decided to sit at "No Sim" then after rebooting is frozen on the M symbol. i purchased from Big W and would like a refund. Do i just return it to my store?

Dunn
Dunnasked

When my son is on a call the watch continuously beeps. How can we fix this??

Hi Dunn!

Very sorry to hear you're experiencing some issues with your watch.

In order to better assist you, could you kindly contact us at help@moochies.com quoting your issue and order details, please?

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Moochies Team.

Kezia B.asked

What is the difference between the $250 moochie watch and the $150 watch? Apart from its appearance.

Kezia B.

I would add a picture but it won't let me upload

Hi Kezia,

Thank you so much for contacting us.

We are more than happy to hear that you are interested in Moochies!

To provide you with more accurate support, please kindly email us at help@moochies.com and confirm the following:

- The country you are from, as some models are not available worldwide.
- Send us pictures and names of the models you are referring to. You can send us a screenshot.

Once you confirm this information, our team will be more than happy to assist you!

Thanks,
Moochies Team.

Get an answer from our members and Moochies representatives