3.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (18) · No (120)

NothappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of money very unreliable

Only had the watch for 8 months and now won't charge or turn on. It certainly wasn't used every day so wear and tear cannot be used as an excuse. Now told it will cost me $79.95 to be repaired. When it was working, tracking rarely worked, would continually say off line so no calls or texts would work. Should have just bought a phone instead. Definitely do not recommend this watch.

Nothappy

You have told me that it will cost me $79.95 for you to repair/replace the watch as it is out of the 6 month warranty. I'd rather not waste any more money which I have communicated to you.

BmishNew South Wales

Terrible customer service

My sim plan has been activated and money taken however I can’t get the sim to find the network. I didn’t receive a mobile number so can’t even log in online. I’ve sent 3 emails and numerous messages to Facebook which have been read and not replied too. I haven’t received a solution or even correspondence. It’s my sons birthday tomorrow and we’re going to be giving him a watch that doesn’t work. So disappointed.

Teags

TeagsNew South Wales

2 Watch’s won’t work after 2 months

I brought 2 moochie watches beginning of August for both my kids everything was all good until Saturday and now 1 just keeps saying “searching network”and the other can’t make or receive calls or msgs but is connected to wifi, iv contacted the moochie help team and received a email back asking me to send through details for them to have a look and no response, iv sent several emails since and still no reply! Customer service is crap! Would rather ring and speak to someone then email!!
I’m regretting wasting over $400 for something that doesn’t even last long!!!

Bec8786

Bec8786Sydney, NSW

Exceptional Customer Service

My daughter has had this watch for approx 2 years now and it has been so fantastic - especially how you can set the block out times when the watch will not interrupt her while at school.
I have had to contact the customer service team a few times & each and every time their responses have been so quick and they have been so incredibly helpful.
Highly recommend!!

Whitney H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Faulty watch

I received the watch today and it already won’t show when my son tries to call me. It seems to have Missing apps. I will be Returning tomorrow waste of money.

Tracy Thompson

Tracy ThompsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service to a long time customer

Our 8 year old has had her Moochies watch for nearly a year and it has been awesome, unfortunately the dog chewed it up, but Zoe from Moochies really looked after us. very professional service. Thanks Zoe

Annoyed

AnnoyedMid West, WA

Lack of communication

Once we leave the house I can’t get network on the 3G I can only communicate with my daughter when she is connected to my home wifi. When I try to ring it states call failed. Tried to contact support they responded once with a suggestion which wasn’t relevant then did not respond to further emails

Peace of mind

I purchased this watch for my son to keep an eye on my sons location when he goes bike riding with friends. It is perfect. Clear speaker, easy to use. Set up a bit confusing but customer service was very quick and emailing me back and resolving the problem. Tracks very accurately. Perfect watch for a primary school aged child. Highly recommended

TonymCentral West, NSW

Moochies unsatisfactory and inadequate response.

Melissa K.South East Queensland, QLD

Waste of money

So disappointed with the Moochie watch. I bought it for my 9yo daughter in January so she could start catching the bus to and from school and I could keep an eye on her with the GPS. But now it has completely stopped working - just randomly. She went to put it on one morning before school and nothing.

Now Moochie says it will cost me $79 to repair! This is a $200 watch that is only 8 months old and I'm being asked to pay for it to be fixed.

I'd understand if it was dropped, of knocked or something - but she literally took it off charge and it would not work.

What a waste of my money.

mdelaware@bigpond.com

Don’t buy one

I bought my 9 yr old son a Moochie 5 weeks ago. The pedometer isn’t downloaded on the phone, I informed Moochie help desk the day I bought the watch. And still have not received a response from the team. And now the gps is not working.

Lisa
Lisa

lisaatapp@gmail.com

MoochiesMoochies

No video, hopeless GPS and sim doesnt work

My son's one day old Moochie watch cannot connect to the sim despite the money being charged.

Also the GPS is useless. It has him currently in a paddock 3km from our house. Not sure how this would help if he was lost in a shopping mall as per all your promos??

The video feature does not work at all.

I have wasted hours trying to fix it.

I have already emailed help@moochie so maybe write a more constructive response?

Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.

As an update I must say the customer care has been really responsive. The GPS is still not accurate as we are in a rural area which is disappointing but customer care have been really prompt and helpful with the rest.

Improve on features and Moochies would be a perfect smartwatch

Patricia

PatriciaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It is OK

Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best thing I ever bought for my daughter

Our Moochie watch has had a couple of hiccups but I think that's only been due to user error. Honestly its been the best thing I've ever bought my daughter. Having peace of mind knowing where she is and being able to contact her has put my mind at east and given her a longer leash!! I love that she can't loan it to her friends or anyone else, love that its on her wrist so she can leave it behind anywhere, or drop it, and love most that she doesn't have access to internet and social media when I'm not with her!

Tash

Tash

Exception customer service

My Moochies Watch- I would like to thank Angel for her exceptional customer service skills. She was able to assist me and was always courteous , friendly and helpful. Her communication was amazing and was so quick to reply to my messages and update me on my query. She is an asset to your company and puts customers first. Thank you Angel

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

After having a few issues with my sons moochies watch I had been put through to team member Chloe.
I can not thank Chloe enough for being very understanding, friendly, very responsive to my numerous emails, leaving myself extremely satisfied with the outcome and resolving the issue!!!

Fantastic

Had a few issues setting up our Moochies, but *Tia* in customer service was brilliant, her quick responses and downright helpfulness was truly fantastic, other companies should take note. The children are now thoroughly enjoying using their watches, which are great!

Watch issues

I was having issues with my moochies watch and sent it for repair. The COVID 19 happened and I had forgotten about the watch for months. When I chased it up Josie emailed me back nearly immediately. She sent me a new watch the very next day and she had my monthly bill refunded. When I connected the new number the only plans were 14.95 plans however Josie agreed to honour the 9.95 plan. Literally the best customer service I have received especially when I was being needy/annoying. Thanks Josie you are amazing.

Joanna C.

Joanna C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing customer service

I was having issues with updating a new card and had some other questions.
Tia very promptly responded to my email, gave me the necessary information I needed and answered my questions giving me the assistance I needed all within a few emails were she was very polite and professional. Very happy. Thank you for making that so easy!

Matty S.

Matty S.asked

Hi, i can’t select australia and my address doesn’t come up either.

Whitney H.

I had the same problem. It’s the way you write your address. I can’t remember now as I sent mine back but what section are you putting your suburb in?

Whitney H.

If you can’t select Australia though I’m not sure. I had so many problems with mine and I had it for 2 days. If you continue to have problems, demand a refund and return it.

MoochiesMoochies

Hi Matty, thank you so much for your question. We are very sorry to hear you are experiencing these issues! If you could please kindly email us at help@moochies.com one of our Customer Care representatives will be able to assist you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing back from you and rectifying this for you as soon as possible. Many thanks - Moochies Team

Tammie S.

Tammie S.asked

My mum bought my son the moochie watch and within a few weeks it's completely stopped work won't charge or anything is there a reboot or a reset I can do please. Thank you

MoochiesMoochies

Hi Tammie, we are very sorry to hear you are experiencing these issues! If you could please kindly email us at help@moochies.com one of our Customer Care representatives will be able to assist you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing back from you and rectifying this for you as soon as possible. Many thanks - Moochies Team

Bobbi D.

Bobbi D.asked

I bought a secondhand moochies and now they're saying I have to send it to them to get a new sim put in. Can I just put one in? It's the older version.

MoochiesMoochies

Hi Bobbie, thank you so much for your question. If you could please kindly email us at help@moochies.com one of our Customer Care representatives will be able to assist you as soon as possible with this. We look forward to hearing back from you. Many thanks - Moochies Team

Get an answer from our members and Moochies representatives

Other Jewellery Shops & Brands