3.2

3.8

Leah Turner
Leah Turner

Service review

Reliable service, never had a card not arrive. Good quality cards. Show details ·  1
Christine
ChristineSydney Surrounds, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Love love love moonpig cards

Moonpig are the best, I was using moonpig over 15 years ago then I lost it, now it has magically reappeared in my life I won’t buy cards from anywhere else!
The range is incredible and vast, something for absolutely anyone or anything Show details ·  1
Donna
DonnaSydney, NSW4 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great way to keep in touch

We were away on holidays in China and it was my sons birthday while over there. Was able to set it up so that he received a birthday card on the day. Show details ·  1
Mark UK
Mark UK

No International Postage Costs

Posting cards from the UK to Australia is these days, an expensive undertaking so I use Moonpig.au to send cards "down under" from "down under". You can select a date to send months into the future and when the date comes round, Moonpig prints and posts. Vast selection of cards and personalisation. What's not to like? Show details ·  1
Lorraine P
Lorraine P

Disappointed

The site was a little difficult to navigate but with perseverance I finally got there. Have to say, having just been sent a picture of one of the sets of dried flowers I ordered I'm pretty disappointed. They don't look like those advertised at all Show details
Debbie Dewhirst
Debbie Dewhirst

Great service and products

Great products, good price and easy to send from UK to Australia Show details ·  1
Suse
Suse

Late delivery

Unfortunately the estimates for metro Melbourne delivery are inaccurate and the card was delivered a few days after expected delivery, and so was too late for the birthday. The card was a large group card, and it did not have please do not bend anything on the envelope or thick card to protect it during transport, and so it was pretty beaten up when delivered. The function for collecting group messages is good and a great feature, just a shame the product delivery and quality means I won’t be using again. Show details
Philip
Philip2 posts

Disappointed with delivery

The card arrived too late for my daughter’s birthday- when I ordered the card I was given a delivery date but it arrived a few days late. Show details
Jules G
Jules G

Moonpig greeting cards 5*

Excellent quality cards and they have a card for every occasion which is super helpful! Show reply
Mimi Paul
Mimi PaulHunter Region, NSW2 posts

MOONPIG, simply the BEST

Over the past 6 months I have sent Moonpig cards to our family in UK, and around Australia. I find Moonpig the best way to send cards at the shortest possible mailing times. The UK Christmas cards arrived within a week, better than Australia Post not guaranteed 3-4 weeks. I now make all my birthday cards on Moonpig, using photos and family and friends loved receiving the personalised cards.

In April I sent out 100 invitations to my 75th birthday, featuring 12 photos from my toddler years to now. Everyone thought they were a brilliant invite. I followed up the big party with Thank You cards featuring photos taken at the party, again everyone loved them. It is the best way to send personalised greetings. Show details ·  1

Chris Gelfs
Chris Gelfs2 posts

Poor service

Late delivery and wrong product sent out. $5 credit was offered for sending out the wrong $25 item Show details
Moon Pig   DM

Thanks so much for your review! As a special thank you we'd like to offer you your next card free! Just use code FREECARDAU at checkout (valid for 1 month). Thanks again for your support - team Moonpig

Patty
Patty

Quality cards

Awesome quality cards and speedy postage love the variety with a great price point. Show details ·  1
Mark
Mark

Great Product

Great product and service for sending greetings cards to family overseas (Australia) Show details ·  1
Magdy
Magdy

Not very good experience

Arrived later than expected. The items as described but the post was delayed Show details

EmmaE
EmmaE

Absolutely Fabulous

Very User friendly and super easy to personalise cards to suit the recipient. Can include photos and stickers and select delivery on the other side of the world! Show details ·  1

jeanthomas
jeanthomas

A small printed mug arrived broken Order No: VVS54CA-2. The mug was wrapped, the box enclosing it also wrapped before being put into Parcel Post bag should have been secure enough. However on reassembling the four big broken pieces it would appear the box was not large enough to accommodate the handle. Post office say they are not at fault. Can this be reimbursed? to sender Theo Thomas account. Thank you

Lynne
Lynne
southerngirl62
southerngirl62

Dont know how you guys are getting confused thinking I am part of Moonpig but if you contact them for your problems I am sure they will help!

Good luch

Regards

Ronnie19

Are you going to put in more cads for girlfriends,boyfriends and engagements?

Mariska
Mariska

Hi Ronnie,

I'm unable to help you, but you can phone Moonpig. I just love personalising my own cards to suit the recipient. Although it can be time consuming, everyone that I have sent a card to loves it.

Good luck Mariska

Ronnie19

The Question was to be answered by Moon Pig, their the only ones that can answer this question..... Thanks

Visit Official Website