Moon Pig

Moon Pig

Audrey J.

Audrey J.Perth, WA

Terrible! Christmas cards sent to all the wrong people!

Ordered over $160 of personalised cards for my family in the UK and several of them were mixed up and sent to the wrong people. Their booking platform for lots of the same card design is awful and they basically said it was my fault and they would do nothing about it. Very disappointing!

Sunny S.

Sunny S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unreliable and not recommended

Customised a birthday card for my wife and choose a bigger card for more money and the card did not arrive. There is no way of tracking it and the customer service didn't even reply regarding my concerns. They even charge extra for international purchase even though it is an Australian website. Do not use this company.

Jade C.

Jade C.Sydney, NSW

I was scared to order based on reviews..

I was really scared to order off Moon Pig based on terrible reviews but couldn't find any other site that looked like it could do what I wanted.. but when my order arrived it was perfect. The large birthday card I ordered was a bit bent because there was a rubber band around it.. but nothing that can't be fixed. The pictures look great, considering I didn't use high quality photos. I honestly love it!! I've ordered ordered 1 product but I would say that if you're unsure, just give it a go.

Jojo

JojoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgraceful service

Ordered a sympathy card for one of my close relatives, never received it. Emailed and they told me quite bluntly that I never completed my order hence no card was delivered. I provided proof that they had taken a payment out of my bank account. All they said was sorry we will refund you. I felt so bad that my close relative didn’t receive my card of condolences. Will never use this company again! Disgraceful

Catherine

CatherineSydney, NSW

Fantastic!

I ordered a personalised card for my granddaughter on Tuesday 8 October and was a little worried about receiving it in good time after reading the negative reviews. I was very happy to receive the card on Friday 11 October. It is beautiful! Thank you Moonpig

Jeff Sinclair

Jeff Sinclair

Never Use Them!

I purchased a custom birthday card and used their software to determine the send date. The card has still not arrived and I get no response from customer service. It is a rip off. Never use this company

TC

TCMelbourne

NEVER AGAIN

I never received my order for father's day. The advertised that i should it well and truly by the date and nothing ever came. I sent multiple emails to their customer service team and never received any replies. Never coming back here

Hermie T.

Hermie T.Sydney, NSW

Order never arrived

Never received my order despite sending emails to their customer service twice. They don't reply though their website says they aim ro respond in 24 hours. Avoid this vendor at all cost

Worst experience ever

Had issues ordering but when I contacted customer service they not only took almost a week to reply but then were completely unapologetic and even condescending. Cannot believe they are still in business.

Gail

GailGippsland, VIC

Fantastic personalised cards for every occassion

Been sending Moonpig cards for years now, love them, so do the recipients. Great quality cards, prompt on time delivery everytime. Do yourself a favour, you won't buy retail cards again.
Thankyou Moonpig

SWare

SWareThe Mallee, VIC

Avoid

Two recent deliveries: both wrong cards, with strangers details, Moonpig felt unable to answer emails about this. Obviously uninterested in customer care.. Use at your peril. I will not be using them again, clearly unfit for purpose.

Laura E

Laura ESouth East Queensland, QLD

Unable to reset password

I forgot my Moonpig password but the password reset option does not work. I have emailed them twice regarding this and nobody has got back to me. I have prepay credit in my account and have now missed Father’s Day by almost a week! Don’t know what else to do except post this review and hope somebody from Moonpig actually gets in touch with me!

David

DavidKinross

A great choice at an exceptional price

Great choice of cards, had just the right one for me, in fact I could have chosen any one of several. Delivered on time without any hassle. Used Moonpig many times and shall continue to do so.

Nicola

NicolaUpper Coomera

Load of crap!

I’ve used Moonpig for years. I’ve had issues along the way that have been frustrating at times, but usually 30% issue, 70% success. The last year it’s 100% issue. I get to the finished product every time and it crashes. One card took me 1 hr to produce with photos and write up. It crashed. I tried it again, then again still only to get the same response.... nothing. The cards simply don’t load. You had me for years and I have many friends and family. I even got sucked into the gifts at times. Well... now I will NEVER use you again. Your site is incompetent and has been a total let down over the last year. You should’t run a business this way... get a grip! Do not use moonpig... rubbish

jojothepom

jojothepomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

always been good for me

i've never had a problem ordering at Moon pig , always sent out and delivered on time and i have used them many times , need to update their photo upload range though

Sat for 7 hours trying to get a card for my daughters 50th birthday

I will try to abide with the above......... after trying and trying why do you offer a service you cannot accommodate my computer was burning it was on so long with your little tea pot puffing and then a bird fluttering around while you were trying to save my request for a second time around disgusting.
I will not be using this site again, maybe I should have read some of the one star reviews before I commenced utter waste of my precious time when trying to produce something SPECIAL for my daughter. I have to wonder if you read any of these reviews because you must make some people very upset when you cannot deliver. If there was a ZERO STAR it would get my tick. Only good thing that came out of this is I still have time to go else where.

mozbailey

mozbaileySydney

Not good on phone

Is not great on the phone. Glitches and crashes and can be frustrating. The product is really good but getting there can be annoying

GWQ

GWQWinchester

Terrible

Did not arrive on my mothers 80th birthday, and still hasn't. Despatched with more than enough time to arrive. Most people would expect a card to arrive on or before the big day. I failed to look at the reviews .. and I see this is a common occurence. Very upsetting!

DO NOT USE MOON PIG, you have been warned!

Charms

CharmsSalisbury

Ordered weeks before - still hasn't arrived

What a joke these people are! Most people when they order a birthday card WELL IN ADVANCE expect it to be deliver on or before the day. Where are you posting it from... the Moon?

DO NOT USE MOON PIG!

I hope that people do their research before using them. Sadly I did not and paid for the incompetance!

James

James

Didn’t arrive

Upsetting that a card ordered for Mother’s Day didn’t arrive in time. Wouldn’t use Moonpig again. Moonpig said it can arrive in a couple of days but didn’t show up even when given a week. Utterly useless.

jeanthomas

jeanthomasasked

A small printed mug arrived broken Order No: VVS54CA-2. The mug was wrapped, the box enclosing it also wrapped before being put into Parcel Post bag should have been secure enough. However on reassembling the four big broken pieces it would appear the box was not large enough to accommodate the handle. Post office say they are not at fault. Can this be reimbursed? to sender Theo Thomas account. Thank you

Lynne
Lynne

Hi Jean, I have not ever ordered a mug, however I did have a card that I did not receive after waiting a week. Knowing that most of the cards I have ordered in the past arrived within 2 days, I contacted Moonpig and they were very helpful and replaced the card, at no additional cost to me, which I then received the next day. Not sure if you have contacted Moonpig about your issue.

southerngirl62
southerngirl62

Dont know how you guys are getting confused thinking I am part of Moonpig but if you contact them for your problems I am sure they will help!

Good luch

Regards

Ronnie19asked

Are you going to put in more cads for girlfriends,boyfriends and engagements?

Mariska
Mariska

Hi Ronnie,
I'm unable to help you, but you can phone Moonpig. I just love personalising my own cards to suit the recipient. Although it can be time consuming, everyone that I have sent a card to loves it.
Good luck Mariska

Ronnie19

The Question was to be answered by Moon Pig, their the only ones that can answer this question..... Thanks